Start by marking “Ride 'em Cowgirl!: Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking” as Want to Read:
Ride 'em Cowgirl!: Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking

Ride 'em Cowgirl!: Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking

Why is "RIDE 'EM COWGIRL" today's most exciting lovemaking guide? * VISUALIZE YOUR PLEASURE. Over 100 *tasteful* illustrations show you how * RELAX AND EXPLORE. Feel inspired by Dr. Sadie's easy conversational style * NO PRETZEL POSES! Learn to pleasure-tweak the positions you already love * READ IT TOGETHER. Fun, sensual hands-on arousal tips excite you both * RE-DISCOVER ...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Tickle Kitty Press (first published February 8th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Ride 'em Cowgirl!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride 'em Cowgirl!

Start your review of Ride 'em Cowgirl!: Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking
Carmen
Mar 21, 2008 added it
I won this book at a sex educators' party because I came up with more euphemisms for penis in 60 seconds than anyone else in the room. The prose was colorful, but lacked character development.

Most of the featured positions would make great band names.
Heather
Apr 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing
The ... illustrations are beyond awesome!
Kimberly
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Its unclear exactly how many times I actually had to set down Ride Em Cowgirl to immediately put Dr. Sadies words into fruition. Try opening this book to almost any page, and be not immediately inclined to harness up and put on your cowgirl hat.

Sexual creativity truly for everybody. I may not be pregnant, but Ive always been curious how to tackle the bulge in the bedroom. Ill be buying this for all my pregnant girlfriends, and maybe even leaving it in the bathroom for my boyfriend to discover as
Marla
Nov 30, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who would like to spice up their sex life!
So many books on positions in the past leave out us BBW's - she doesn't. While of course she doesn't go into it as much as I would have liked at least she touches on it. As always enjoyable graphics and lots of good advice. Spice it up in the bedroom!
Therese Helmandollar Vanattia
I had to buy this book for the title alone. If you need help, it'll help you. It was a fun read.
Alissa
Jan 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
A wild, bucking bronco kind of read. Highly recommended.
Stacie Morrell
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book for couples wanting to re-ignite the fire. Favorite positions tweaked just a bit for even more fun. Great to read a chapter in bed with your spouse.
Megan Brooks
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I laughed the whole way though this book. Sadie Allison has a way with words so that I feel like I reading a text a friend wrote. She breaks everything down to easy to understand language. Even though she is talking about sex her word choice is still education but not like a textbook. She even makes a point to discuss topics that seem like common sense. She makes sure to establish back ground knowledge before diving into subjects. She even has a chapter for full-figure women positions. The one ...more
Jny Lee
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well this book is a refreshing change to the typical karma sutra type books you usually see in the sexuality section. It's not all mushy mushy, about "making love to blossoming flower" type of thing you usually get out of a book. or the majority of the books I've seen anyway. This book was very percise and to the point. I like how there are no fillers, but gives you the direct need to know information, ranging from the different types of penises, and how to please each and every one of them. Not ...more
Michael Kochuga
Feb 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I found this book to be very well presented, slightly humorous, and exactly what you thinkn it is. It is a sex book, completely and clearly a sexually open book. The material could be a little tame for many (as we found it), though that stems from being adventurous. I would think that the average couple, looking for expand thier sex life, would find many ideas here. Ever we came across one or two things to try, the rest has been part of our routine for years...

All in all a good, illistrated,
Zara Brumana
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Just got this book as an ARC through a Goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest review.

Very cute book, if one is allowed to say that about a guide describing everything from the sex prep work (helpful hints are broken down for men and women and include simple tips such as keeping your hands clean) to the act and the clean up. While this isn't as scientific or in-depth as a guide such as Our Bodies, Ourselves, it definitely is pro-female and pro-people in general. The drawings included are
Ashleigh
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In all honesty I knew everything I read in this book before reading it however a lot of people do not know this stuff and I have looked into a lot of books for friends as I get asked often for sex advice and I would recommend this book to anyone, honestly! If you have the balls get it because this is a really great book and cery easy to understand for beginners or people who have been "active" prior. Best sex book out there!
Zoe
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexed
I was going to give this book a 4 but the illustrations are to cute and fun to give it anything else. The book is light reading material and contains the very basic positions and a few new ideas for some. I think this is a really good read for younger couples that lack creativity in the bedroom and that need a nudge in the right direction. I like the way the book was written, light humor and a very natural and humorous and light approach to sex. Would recommend it to anyone.
Wendy
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not a typical book I would read or review for that matter. But, I wanted to read something outside of my favorite genres. I received this book free through the Goodreads First Reads program. It is a good guide for the newly married couple or those who want to add spice to their sexual relationship. The book goes into different techniques and positions to use during intercourse to increase pleasure. Over one hundred different positions with illustrations. Provides his and her tips.
Kelvin Reed
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
It's an intelligent, informative, fun book about possible sexual pleasure for women and their male partners. Dr. Allison presents her topics in an easy-to-read style. The illustrations by Steve Lee were exceptional, although I would recommend more racial diversity in the characters. Strongly recommended.
Kendra
Jun 12, 2012 rated it liked it
This book has some pretty good advice. It is easy to understand, and covers most of the areas including, pregnancy, overweight, and other such issues. i recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more.
Cindy
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
*received for free through Goodreads First Reads

A very detailed guide to sex positions and play that can be performed with a partner and solo. Well laid out and easy to follow, graphic depictions and illustrations easily give you ideas for the bedroom and everwhere else.
Betsy
May 30, 2012 rated it liked it
This is the second sex manual I've read. It was okay, but not even remotely as detailed or as fully encompassing of the subject as the Guide to Getting It On. That said, it did offer some nice tips and positions.
Chantay
Mar 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Goodreads First Reads Win

Great illustrations. Helpful instructions. Worth reading to spice up a relationship or to learn some tricks to wow the girls and boys.
Feb 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: a-own
I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Emily Woods
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, it was very informative. i look forward to trying out the new and interesting things i have learned ;)
Vaibhav
Feb 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
i want know sex position
Robert
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Informative and funny; just what you need in a sex book.
Kayla Campana
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gag gift and it turned out to be pretty interesting!
Carrie
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is great. It also gets right to the point with easy illustrations and positions that are actually do-able. I dont feel like a Gumby doll when me and my boyfriend try one out. Haha. ...more
Coreen
Feb 22, 2008 rated it really liked it
Can't wait to get my hands on Sadie Allison's newest guide! :)
SilverReader
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun and informative book.
Even better if you read with partner
Sabrina Howell
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• 365 Sex Positions: A New Way Every Day for a Steamy, Erotic Year
  • Hedwig and the Angry Inch
  • Permanent Record
  • Dexter By Design (Dexter, #4)
  • Islam and the Future of Tolerance: A Dialogue
  • Sex Is Fun!: Creative Ideas for Exciting Sex
  • Tarantula
  • My Passion for Liberty
  • Daniel Kramer. Bob Dylan: A Year and a Day
  • America's Hidden History: Untold Tales of the First Pilgrims, Fighting Women, and Forgotten Founders Who Shaped a Nation
  • Parallel Worlds: A Journey through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos
  • Dexter Is Delicious (Dexter, #5)
  • The First 20 Minutes: Surprising Science Reveals How We Can: Exercise Better, Train Smarter, Live Longer
  • The Left's Phantom Wars
Dr. Sadie Allison, founder and CEO of Tickle Kitty, Inc., is author and publisher of today's most popular line of fun, informative, how-to sex-help books--the kind you wish you'd read earlier in life.

Her bestselling titles include Tickle His Pickle, TOYGASMS!, Ride 'Em Cowgirl!, Tickle Your Fancy, and the new Tickle My Tush. Each has won the coveted IPPY--Independent Publisher's Best Sexuality

News & Interviews

Mary Pauline Lowry knows a thing or two about being stuck at home when you don't want to be. After all, the premise of her newest novel, The Rox...