Start by marking “Past the Witching Hour (Paranormal Personnel Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Past the Witching Hour (Paranormal Personnel Saga #2)

Past the Witching Hour

(The Witching Hour #2)

Julia is determined to forget about her recent break up and just move on, but this doesn’t come easy when she have to deal with her ex-boyfriend’s company every day.

When her regional manager Rufus, asks her to attend a networking event she can’t wait to break the routine and just have some fun. The same night he disappears and Nathaniel La Caz who was supposed to be in Sw
Published March 10th 2014 (first published October 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Past the Witching Hour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Past the Witching Hour

Mel
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Book 2

I just want to mention that this go to cover didn't match the characters at all, I was a bit surprised how this cover looks. The first is completely different and unique that fits the character.
Just wanted to say that.
I quite enjoyed reading the second part, there are some things I don't like about Julia, firstly she is very possessive, extremely jealous those characteristics didn't suit her in this section part of this series. There have been dating not very long and she wants him to tell
Kimmie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Holly freaking gods what a book! That was amazing. I thought book one was great but man this one blew me away. But now I need book three. This book is so well-written and thought out but the whole series is.

This is Julia's continuing story. If you read book one you know she is having trouble with her magic when she gets near Nathanel. Well he is back and they are trying to make it work. But her boss is missing and she feels responsible. So she dose her own investigation with her new friend. And
Kristen Lewendon
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything we thought was wrapped up in the first book is coming undone in the second. Julia thought she was putting her life back on track, but her life had other ideas, including Nathaniel’s back and he’s not taking “no” for an answer. I’m glad to see him back in the picture, but some of his behavior makes me like him a little less this time around. Julia’s magic is still unpredictable, though she seems to be able to call on it more reliably in an emergency. Filled with action, intrigue, magic ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Bonnie Mitchell
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this if...

You like on the edge of your seat, hot sex, paranormal life stuff. Haha. This was as good if not better than the first one. Poor poor Julia. That girl has a lot going on in her life and hopefully it'll just get more interesting. Off to read the next one.
Sophie Koufes
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Nightly Howl (The Witches Hour Series Book 2) begins right where book one left off in this enchanted series. Julia & Nathaniel's on again & off again love saga continues in this sequel. I absolutely love Julia & Nathaniel & want them to be together forever. With the mysterys surrounding the paranormals, unexpected twists, sexy romance, this series is a absolute must read. Elated to read book 3.
Tera Comer
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book two in the Witching hour series and it picks up right where book one left off. The on again off again relationship between Julia and Nathaniel continues throughout this book twisted around action and suspense.
Louise B
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read again

Omg great book again, I could not put it down. I hate him he is such an idiot creeping back into her life....... Can't say more. This book is great love the characters and the story was fab x
Dawn
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Book two is better then one. The book is an interesting take on paranormals and is full of action and drama with a nice bit of passion
Alan T
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Julia & Nathaniel II

Julia and Nathaniel have broken up, but she is having a hard time adjusting.

Plotting is good, but seems a bit repetitive. Characterization is good.
Cristine Hand
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot, Cold. Can Julia and Nathaniel survive? Yet again life is throwing obstacles in their way. Absolutely amazing series. I love this series so far. A definite must read.
D.C.
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better

Still a lot of random rambling but much better than the first. Less typos. Story was a little less impressive mainly because I’m tired of the kidnapping thing.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
I received a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

Julia wants nothing more than to forget about her ex-boyfriend and just get on with her life. But how is she going to do that when his company La Caz Corporation is Paranormal Personnel's (the company she works for) biggest money making job. If La Caz Corporation wasn't their biggest client it still wouldn't matter because Nathaniel won't leave her alone. If he is not following her around or giving her a ride home then he h
Kristen
GENRE: Paranormal
THEME: Romance, Mystery, and Vampires
RECEIVED: Publisher
BLOG: http://seeingnight.blogspot.com/

REVIEW:
After finishing the first in the Paranormal Personnel sage, I was dying to know the fate of Julie and Nathaniel’s relationship. The sequel digs deep into their relationship, challenging Nathaniel and having Julie question if an Elf can really be with a vampire.

Past the Witching Hour follows Julie a half elf and half human who is trying to move forward after her break up with Nat
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Julia's and Nathaniel's on again off again romance continues.

It is rather interesting how Julia is driven toward Nathaniel even though she knows he could be bad for her. Vampires are so driven to drinking elves blood that it would be a fatal occurrence should Nathaniel loose control over his thirst.

Julia is an interesting character. Her curiosity seems to get the best of her no matter what. She is driven to discover the truth, sometimes with dire consequences. She places herself and her friends
Che-che
I was given the pleasure of reading the second installment of this wonderful series...

OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD I MIGHT EVEN SAY BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE.
OK so this installment starts up right where the first one left off.

We have Julia is trying to get on with her life even though she is still in love with Nathaniel.(Ok so Nathaniel is a half-vampire and she is half-elf but they are hot together)

This was so good I was completely sucked in from the first page and could not put it down until I finish
Runningrabbit
I always really enjoy these books, it's one of my favourites.
The problem with it that motivates me to give a 3.5 rather than a 4 is that I find these novels have some stilted dialogue in, just sometimes, which doesn't quite flow as it should.

Aside from that point, these are lots of fun. There's the quintessential rocky romance, good characters, a likable main and totally sexy men and a good dose of ex's to hate. There's a good lick of sex action in these, but not enough to leave out a good stor
Celeste
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: awesome-pnr
This book was fantastic but I have mixed feelings on the ending. The mysteries were good, the romance was great, but the ending had me feeling confused. I'm not sure if it's what's best or if I'm just irritated and disappointed.... Of course I must read the next installment to see where this goes, even with my sloppy, mangled and confused emotions J.M. doesn't let you down in her writing.
Katherine
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good read, however I was disappointed with the ending, that I will not spoil for anyone else who may read this. I sincerely hope there is a third in this series, because I really hope there is some explaining for the way this ended! Other then that, I totally did not expect this plot and am happy to say it was not what I was expecting.
Cheryl Drake johnson
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a very interesting series about paranormals living among us and their lives are a lot like ours and some go through more than others but Julia is having a much harder time with her love life and her life in general because her mother just happens to be human. You don't have to read the whole series to enjoy but you will want too because you want wont to stop.
Anne Turnley
Jul 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lots of action. Julia has boyfriend trouble as usual.

Julia can't stay away from trouble and she jumps to the wrong conclusions too often. I thought she was smater in the first book.
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an exciting installment for the series. Julia continues to grow as a person even when circumstances seem insurmountable. Something is wrong with Nathan LA Cruz. This series keeps getting curiouser and couriser, as well as more exciting. Can't wait for the next in the series.
Nova Huff
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where is number 3? It isn't out yet? NO!!!!!! OMG loved it even more than the first one! Was told by the author that soon we will have Nathaniel's side out!!! OMG so excited!!!!!
Hillary Hurst
Spicy paranormal romance

I like the love story here. wish there was a little more mystery to the romance. can't wait for 3.
Keira
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Only thing I can say is Julie and La Caz. Those two are just too much!
Bree
rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2015
MEGAN WILSON
Feb 02, 2018

• Immortal Trust (The Curse of the Templars, #3)
  • A Ghoul's Kiss (Ghoul Kisses, #1)
  • In the Light of the Moon (Dark War Chronicles #1)
  • Angel Kin (Angel Assassins, #2)
  • Box Office Poison (Linnet Ellery, #2)
  • Silver Moon: The Complete Saga
  • Wanted: One Ghost (The Crossroads of Kings Mill #1)
  • Dark Shadows: Wolf Moon Rising
  • Renhala (Renhala, #1)
  • The Shadow's Son (Witch Hunter Saga #3)
  • Burn Falls
  • Darkness Taunts (The Sensor, #2)
  • Legacy (The Niteclif Evolutions, #1)
  • Uprising (Bonfire Chronicles #2)
  • Awakened (The Legends Of Elyndia, #1)
  • Malakai (Wicked Games, #3.7)
  • Bad Mouth (Immortalis, #1)
  • Rough Diamond (The Erica Jewell Series Book 1)
Joanna Mazurkiewicz was born in Poland. She moved to United Kingdom when she was only nineteen and just finished high school. She had aspired to be a writer upon completion of the Harry Potter series but also enjoyed reading books like ‘Gone with the Wind’, ’Animal Farm’ and ‘The doll’. She graduated from Swansea University with a bachelor degree in American Studies. While studying in the UK she m ...more

The Witching Hour (5 books)
  • £6.19 per Witching Hour (Paranormal Personnel Saga, #1)
  • Half Past the Witching Hour (Paranormal Personnel Saga, #3)
  • Quarter to The Witching Hour (Paranormal Personnel Saga #4)
  • The Darkest Hour (Paranormal Personnel Saga #5)