Start by marking “Jaden (Jaded, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jaden (Jaded, #3)

Jaden

(Jaded #3)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  3,295 Ratings  ·  299 Reviews
Being framed for murder sucks. Being framed for the murder of your old friend-turned-enemy-turned-ma....
Published December 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Jaden, please sign up.
Cadence I disagree, this is like a love triangle but there wasn't any of "he makes me feel so good but this person makes me feel like something else" and I…moreI disagree, this is like a love triangle but there wasn't any of "he makes me feel so good but this person makes me feel like something else" and I think that there should have been more time with shel and Cor but Tijan describes corrigan as pretty amazing too but this is typical high school/ college love, you've got your first love and maybe even second and third but the last you will always love the most and from shel's pov she did that really well cause you can tell she's in love with corrigan more than bryce plus it's a good twist because he cared about her tooo(less)
Simple Pleasures Yes, there should be a separate book about Denton. He was charming, sensitive and a much better person. I liked him too.

Rachel Reads Ravenously
3-3.5 stars

Mini-review time.

As always, I will reiterate that a 3 star review means I liked a book as is the Goodreads rating standard. I just didn't love this book.

First off I just want to say bravo to Tijan as an author for taking risks and always creating such complex, strong female characters in the new adult genre. So many books have weak female characters that are pushovers, and Tijan breaks out of that standard.

Tijan's books are like pizza for me in that, even if it's not the best, it'
Annie
Jul 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance
All those in favor of an alternate ending where she ends up with (view spoiler)

*vigorously waves hand in the air*
GTR33GURL
Dec 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
Nope!!! Devastated this book went this way I'm so disappointed in the outcome I'll never read this series again and I'll stick to fallen crest high thanks
Alexis *Reality Bites*
3.5 to 4 I am such a mess right now STARS...GAH MY FEELS...
This book is Rated 'G' for Good!
Genre: New Adult Romantic Suspense

WHAT. THE. FUCHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I don't even know what to say...

photo tumblr_mbncmeSofG1rpgfk0_zps68ea09c9.gif

That was me. Jaded, but real. -Sheldon

Now, if you are familiar with the series you know that Sheldon was...pretty much a mean girl in high school. If you were not part of her clique then good riddance.

In book #3 of the Jaded series Jaden, Sheldon is on a mission... After being released from police custody
Sara
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I SPOIL THE LOVE TRIANGLE SO BE FOREWARNED

I can wholeheartedly say that Tijan is a mind reader when it comes to me and my expectations for her books. It's like she knows what I want and delivers, and so far I have yet to be disappointed or questioning in how she goes about her novels. Sadly, I can't say the same for how Jaden turned out. Don't get me wrong, the plot was incredible and anything (other than the love triangle) was mind blowing, but my biggest issue was the love triangle. Every t
Raj
May 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

The story's over!!! damn! I've waited for this for almost a year! or was it a year?

SPOILER!!!!

I love book 1 & 2. I like Bryce in book 1, but after everything that happened in book 2, Corrigan was always there and for some unexpected reason, I wanted Corrigan with Sheldon. He's always been there, always the funny one, the crazy one and I loved it about him. The moment that I got ahold of this novel, I checked the ending and I loved it!!! Why wait?

What I don't like bout this series is t
AprilA
Jan 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Warning... Some may consider this a spoiler so don't read it if you don't want to. I can't rate this right now. I'm too upset. Did I love the characters? Yes. Was it the Tijan gold I love? Yes. But that ending... I'm not ok. I feel kind of betrayed and it hurts. Like mofo! I'm not sure I'll be able to pick up another Tijan without getting a spoiler that I'm not going to get completely screwed. And I realize there may be people happy with the outcome. I'm not hating on 1 character or another. I l ...more
Katelyn
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved the plot of the book but hated who she ended up with :( the whole time I was in denial whenever there were small romantic moments. UGHH WHY IM SAD THAT ITS OVER AND STILL CANT ACCEPT WHO WHO PICKED. NOOOOOOOOOO now to wait for sustain
wanderingtin
Oct 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
Reading this last book completely ruined my "supposed" happily ever after. I was so devastated! And disappointed. I keep on telling myself that I should've not read this last book. Sorry Tijan, but I really am not happy how the book turned out. Ughhhhhh!
Karen
May 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think I'll just have to accept I love almost everything Tijan writes. And this book was no exception. I remember reading the first book Jaded online and absolutely loving it. Now reading the last part of the trilogy as a published book is amazing and it definitely lived up to my expectations!
I figured out pretty early on who she would choose to be with, the same one I guessed it would be after reading the second book, but it was handled really well (this coming from someone who hates love tria
Praiz Sophyronja
I love anything to do with being-framed-for-murder and Tijan is such a great writer. This should be a great read...

* that organ inside my chest is malfunctioning*
MJ
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
Wasn't into it. Its pretty much the only Tijan book I feel that way about too. I'm usually obsessed. **Spoilers ahead**

I was a Bryce fan. Can't necessarily explain it but just was, so I was't into this one in the least because I wanted Sheldon to end up with Bryce. Skimmed it a good amount. I am sure all you Corrigan fans loved it though haha which if I were a Corrigan/Sheldon fan I would've felt the same way too.
Siobhan Davis
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Initial thoughts: Feel like I just got run over by a truck.

Full Review: CAUTION - This review contains SPOILERS so if you don't want to know, please don't read on.

No one writes teen angst and drama quite like Tijan. This book was full of ups and downs in relation to the stalker/murderer plot, and the messy love triangle.

I'll talk about the murder plot first. It was obvious that Sheldon was set up, but the question was by who? My money wasn't on bitchface supermodel, but on that other cow from
Deborah
I know who Sheldon picks and you don't Ha Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Tijans can do no wrong.....#obsessed#lovetostalktijan
Diana Ouma
Jan 30, 2016 rated it liked it
LOL. I am just happy I finished this novel. I just have to say I loved Tijan's writing a few years ago. I owe it to her for getting me into novels and the whole Goodreads community. It is bittersweet that I am growing out her chosen genre.

Jaden is the last novel in the Jaded Series. We have been through a rollercoaster that is this story. In the previous book, Sheldon, Bryce and Corrigan return form Spain. After Spain, Sheldon just wants to rebuild her life and forget about all the painful memo
❤️Melanie
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**********10 Amazing Story/Series Stars**********

PHENOMENAL!!! This book was everything you could possibly want in a story. Suspense, love, deceit, longing, friendship, family and simply just everything. Love Sheldon, Bryce and Corrigan. These characters are strong, fierce, loyal and there for each other.

This book will keep you guessing, and keep you glued to the story from start to end. Tijan is an amazing storyteller. She brings you into the story as if you are in the story itself.

MUST READ
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I'm so sorry Bryce... :-(
Megan Crisp
Sandra The Book Worm
Nasreen
Don't read on if you don't want to know who ends up with Sheldon.

(view spoiler)
Arzumcan
OMG!!! I sooo loved who she picked!! Yayy!!! :D TEAM.... Nahh! Never kiss and tell! LOL
Angela
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Love triangles...are hard! I never know who I want to be picked! I did feel a certain pull and am glad she chose who she did. It fit. I love a good Tijan story! Can’t go wrong!
Siri
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
3,5 *
Crazies R Us Book Blog
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

[image error] photo 22055137_zps7513c47c.jpg

Tijan is freaking amazing. That's the only way I know how to start this review. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning finishing this series. I'm still sorta numb. I'm not sure how Tijan does what she does. She draws you in and keeps you held captive. You're like her freaking slave. Your mind is constantly on the characters. They're all you think about.

When I started reading this series, I didn't know what to expect. I should have, but I didn't, because Tijan only puts out g
KDUB
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Adel
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Omg, where do I start???? Firstly while I love reading and have read many books I have never actually written a review. But I just couldn't help myself with this one. I have so many emotions swimming around in my head and heart that I need to just get them out!

This series was amazing! I absolutely love all of Tijan's work and this series was no different.

Jayden like the first two novels was so well written and the story line had you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I did not see tha
Elizabeth Reeves
Jan 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
I can honestly say that I'm really disappointed with how this book ends!! Regardless of how strong the character seems to be he is a friend! In book 1 and 2 that's all I felt him as. Bryce definitely was the passion! It seemed that the author tried a shock and aw, but to me it was a let down. I've read 300 books this year (2014) and fell in love with Tijan's books. This is the first time that I did not finish a series. I stopped reading…… At least by stopping I can recreate my own ending which w ...more
Lesley Peck
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm so conflicted!

This book was amazing as all Tijan books are. I love her writing style. She always leaves me wondering what's next. This story was no exception. The reason I'm so conflicted is because it was so wonderful but it didn't end how I wanted. I understood how and why it did and totally respected why she wrote it the way she did. I saw it coming...but I felt empty and sad. I'm glad Sheldon got her HEA. I'm not mad. I just feel sad. I'll get over it. I probably shouldn't feel so deepl
Ana
Jan 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
Fallen Into Tijan...: Jaden (Jaded #3) 1 7 Nov 08, 2015 07:28PM
Addicted to Tijan...: Jaden (Jaded #3) 1 42 Nov 18, 2014 01:05PM
OMG there is a release date!!!!!!! 1 9 May 08, 2014 06:33PM
  • Accessory (The Scarab Beetle, #4)
  • Brutal Precious (Lovely Vicious, #3)
  • Slow Burn
  • Associates (Alfonzo, #9)
  • Finally...One Summer (Just one of the Guys #2)
  • The Book of Shade
  • Reclaimed
  • By Degrees
  • Like Gravity
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Watercolour Smile (Seraph Black, #2)

Jaded (4 books)
  • Jaded (Jaded, #1)
  • Still Jaded (Jaded, #2)
  • Jadeite (Jaded, #3.1)
“Someone told me one time to keep going, keep fighting, keep surviving. Repeat.” 7 likes
“Never regret. Never forget.” 5 likes