Start by marking “The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride (Billionaire Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride (Billionaire Brothers #2)

The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride

(Billionaire Brothers #2)

Published May 5th 2014 (first published May 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride

Storm Chase
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
An old fashioned sweet “marry a stranger” romance. Quick, simple read, perfect before bedtime at the end of a long day.
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
Review:

This was a cute story. I truly like the way it started for some reason. Although I wish there was more of a story in general I still liked it.
Edmund Davis-Quinn
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
More good fun, although a lot of the plot is ridiculous.
Cara Ross
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When city tycoon Alex Trask proposes to curvy Laura, she thinks he’s crazy. After all, they’ve only met once and haven’t even kissed! But when he offers to help her company solve its cash flow problems and stave off bankruptcy, what other choice does she have?
Since he’ll only assist her if she agrees to marry him, Laura becomes a whirlwind bride. Since one of Alex’s conditions is they have a real marriage, she risks her heart by falling in love with the enigmatic billionaire. But will she ever d
Jayne
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well-written and relatively short book with a tycoon, handsome, charming, besotted, and a curvaceous heroine, Laura, in a stressful situation with a business going down the pan thanks to a lustful rival. Cue the devastating (and rich) Alex Trask, who for inexplicable reasons, wants to marry her. Practicalities like pre-nup agreements seem to have been forgotten in the face of his desire for her luscious body.

Okay, so things like logic and realism have been tossed out the window with Laura's inh
Heather
May 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Basic romance story, simple plot and the couple fall in love rather quickly.

One big thing that bothered me was when he explained things to his wife. It was almost if not word for word how his brother told his wife in the last book. Nothing original for these boys so have to admit I was disappointed at that.

Oh and we never truly find out how he gets to the bottom and stops the problems. We just have to take his word that its done and taken care of now that they are married.

If you want a recap her
Elaine
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for me. Nice follow on of the eldest brother
Leslie
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I really enjoyed reading The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride. It is one of those sweet romances that just draw the reader in. I loved Laura and Alex's characters. The depictions of their personalities made them a good match. I am looking forward to reading more about the Billionaire Brothers
Blzd
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet. They were lucky to have found each other. I would have preferred if Laura had more initiative to make their marriage successful instead of always waiting for Alex to make plans, start conversations or prepare meals. And i was left curious and hanging about how Alex solved King Royale's problem. But the simplicity of the story made it one pleasant light read.
MsKingsPens
This is a quick, cute read. It was pretty predictable, but a fun read when you need a break from angst and bad boys with dark pasts, lol. Marriage of Convenience is one of my favorite story lines so it's a definite re-read for me!
Ruby Miller
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride(BBW Roma...

Laura is a catering business woman and one day Alex's walked into her life knowing he loved her but he told her if she would marry him.He would help her with her problem and she married him.
Thank you for this amazing book.Ruby Miller
Cheryl
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice read this is the continuing stories of the Trask brothers. This time we meet the eldest Alex and his relationship with Laura.
Alina Neacsu
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
i was expecting more - the story was good but not 5* book
Rochelle
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is not a book I would normally read but I did enjoy it, it was a easy read!
Amy
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Tycoon's Reluctant Bride

Great read! I enjoyed this storyline. This authors cowboy books are becoming some of my favorites. Looking forward to more.
Plumsexy
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good follow up

I enjoyed the story, not as much as the first but very worth reading! I'll continue to read the next book.
Lora J.
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok jenn you did it again delivered a great story now you know what you have to do get the rest of the trask brothers married off and find their BIG love thx good reD for me
Amanda R
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, bbw, series, romance
Fun read. loving these strong take charge guys and the women that stand up to them!
Nikki
May 26, 2014 rated it did not like it
i was really hoping for more although the length should've tipped me off. this just didn't do it for me sadly.
Becci
Jan 03, 2019
Reba
Feb 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Escape From Reality (Invitation to Eden #3)
  • Protecting Their Mate, Part Two
  • One Letter (One Soldier, #1)
  • Redemption (Montana Wolves, #3)
  • Sweet for Him (Sweet Curves #2)
  • Caught by her Boss (His BBW to Hold, #1)
  • Shipwrecked with the Billionaire Rock Star
  • Saving You, Saving Me
  • A Night with the Rock Star (Taking Stage, #1)
  • The Scale (A Martha's Way Novel)
  • Curves by Design (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #3)
  • Christmas with the Millionaire Cowboy
  • This Fire
  • One Night in Santiago (Stanton Family, #2)
  • The Cop and the Girl from the Coffee Shop (Coffee Shop Girls, #1)
  • At the Billionaire's Promise (Billionaire Brothers, #2)
  • Sweet Surrender (Curvy Girls)
  • Season of the Wolf

Billionaire Brothers (6 books)
  • The Cowboy's Runaway Bride (Billionaire Brothers #1)
  • The Lawman's Blackmailed Bride (Billionaire Brothers #3)
  • The Rancher's Royal Bride (Billionaire Brothers #4)
  • The Cowboy's Mail Order Bride (Billionaire Brothers #5)
  • A Billionaire Brothers' Christmas (Billionaire Brothers #6)