Start by marking “Undercover in the CEO's Bed” as Want to Read:
Undercover in the CEO's Bed

Undercover in the CEO's Bed (The Rochesters #1)

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  161 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Published May 26th 2014 by Entangled Publishing, LLC - Indulgence

To ask other readers questions about Undercover in the CEO's Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover in the CEO's Bed

Steph
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it

Lex has a problem....someone he thought he could trust is telling his companies secrets to the media. He has tried to find the mole on his own with no luck. Now he has an even bigger problem...he needs his ex Jacinta.

Jacinta never thought she would see Lex again after their painful breakup. They had run really hot for four glorious months until she was forced to choose between her loyalty to her brother and her loyalty to Lex. The last thing she expects if for Lex to come to her for he
Camille
Oct 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Someone's leaking information in their company.
To find the culprit, Lex asked Jacinta to help him.
Posing as his girlfriend so she will have an access to the company's info.
It wont raise anyone's suspicion because they used to be a couple.
It's an opportunity that can help Jacinta's brother.
Pretending love each other in public. Pretending to not love each other in private.
K
Jun 27, 2014 rated it liked it
The best thing about "Undercover in the CEO's Bed" is the ending. I'm not saying that to be harsh but because its true. The ending was something that I didn't see coming. And truly a refreshing surprise. Overall I liked the book. But being 100% honest most of it was both predictable & forgettable. This is not a book that I would read again. But I would recommend that anyone looking for a beach read or quickie romance read give it a go, because the ending alone is worth it.

Lex Rochester has
Connie N.
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
#1 in The Rochesters romance series

This was a surprisingly good 2nd-chance-at-love romance--I'd rate it 3.5 stars. Lex and Jacinta were an item at one time and broke up painfully. But they've never forgotten each other or really gotten over each other. Now Lex needs an IT expert to find the leak in his business, and Jacinta would be perfect. But they need to pretend to be boyfriend/girlfriend so no one will suspect her real business. Unfortunately (or fortunately), their real feelings start to s
Katherine
May 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Thanks for ARC
the book was good. it was short, sweet and funny at moments. Sometimes it was a little annoying but good overall.
Lee
May 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
The premise of this story attracted me as well as the pretty cover. OK, I am shameless in saying I love my pretty covers but this novella goes beyond the cover and I highly recommend it. Undercover in the CEO's Bed was a great quick read, engaging me from the beginning. Immediately I felt connected to the characters and I certainly felt the chemistry between them.

From the moment we meet Jacinta, I knew I liked her, quick, funny, intelligent and sassy. She had never forgotten the short b
Sandy S
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 26, 2014

Billionaire Lex Rochester has a problem. Someone is trying to sabotage the family company, but the investigation needs to be highly discreet because Lex suspects it’s one of his own relatives. His solution—hire IT security specialist Jacinta Greene, who also happens to be his ex-girlfriend. With Jacinta posing as his newly reconciled girlfriend, the other Rochesters won’t suspect they’re being monitored.

The last thing Jacinta wants is to see Le
Amy H
Jun 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I first have to say that I got this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review...

OH THAT ENDING!!!! it makes me wonder if their will be a second book. I have to know what will happen next. you just cant assume these things!!!

This book is a nice romance story. It has some smut in it, but i wouldn't say it was an erotic novel.

This story is about a girl named Jacinta. She is an I.T security specialist. She lives with her brother who is having a hard time find a job, and is getting dee
Melanie
May 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: htt, kindle
Lex has taken over the family company and quickly learns the business isn't doing so well. He soon learns that there is someone leaking information to the media that could cause the company to be put out of business and he suspects that it is a family member from within. There's a long history of family conflicts and that has made the man Lex is and has much to do with the reason he lost a woman that he doesn't truly realize he misses.

Jacinta is an IT specialist who once did some work that put h
Karina Ramirez
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, adult-i-guess
4 Stars

Lex has a problem.

Someone in his company is leaking very important information which is hurting his company.

His solution

Enlist his ex-girlfriend and IT tech to help him sniff out the mole in his company while pretending to be his girlfriend so no one suspects.

Easy peasy.

Just one problem Jacinta and Lex had a bad break up and haven't talked in 10 months 2 weeks and 3 days .. but who's counting. Jacinta agrees to this crazy plan on one condition, get her brother a job in Lex's company.
Jasmyn
Unfortunately, the storyline for this one fell a little short for me. I get that some people can't trust their family members for a variety of reasons. But the steps Lex feels he needs to take because of it seemed a little extreme. At least they served to bring Jacinta back into his life, even if that wasn't his actual intent. For a good chunk of the story, he's kind of a jerk.

How does it still get three stars then? Well, Jacinta really saved the day. She was beyond amazing as a character. I lo
AlligatorSmith loves to read
Lex is the CEO who is having problems with someone leaking information. He makes a deal with his ex--Jacinta (who is an IT expert and can ferret out if something is leaking through digital means)--to help her brother if she finds the mole within three weeks.

Lex and Jacinta had only a sexual relationship before, but this time around they have to deal with their feelings, their families, and both of their trust issues. They were a good couple, and there were more than a few very heated moments.

I
Karinosa
May 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: net-galley-reads
I wondered about this book having not ever heard of this author. I was not disappointed either. The emotions were high in this book and I felt connected to Lex amd Jacinta. Lex has some issues with trust and comes to Jacinta with an undercover spy proposal. Jacinta not knowing how strong her feelings for Lex would take her. Knowing that their breakup 10 months prior still affected her. Should she take the job? There, of course, are stipulations to this proposal and Lex never getting over her ask ...more
Kooky
May 27, 2014 rated it liked it
The book is about Lex who has a mole inside his family business and needs the help of IT security wizz, and his ex girlfriend, Jacinta to help him find out who. To keep the whole issue secret and to give her a reason to be at his house and office, her persaudes her to pretend to be his girlfriend again and in return he will find her brother a job at his company. Considering how intelligent Jacinta is supposed to be she really is deluded thinking what her brother did was excusable, he's actions w ...more
Rosemary K
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Lex Rochester needs to know who's sabotaging the family company. He tried to find the culprit but he failed. Now he is forced to ask for help from his ex-lover, Jacinta Greene. Their break-up was brutal. How can he go to now with this problem? Coleen Kwan has created characters that are very complex. Both Lex and Jacinta have deep emotional scars. Now they are guarded and reluctant to trust others. They may feel a strongly attraction to each other, but they will not open their hearts. I found th ...more
Mariel Hoss
May 29, 2014 rated it liked it
***ARC from NetGalley in Exchange for an honest review***

Family can be hell – and that’s the underlying theme in this book. Lex needs undercover help to find a traitor (who he thinks is family). Jacinta agrees (to help her brother). Sparks still fly between these two and it’s not long before they both succumb to it in the midst of all this drama. I felt both characters needed development…in relation to each other and to their families – the driving force behind this farce. Passion filled moment
Maria
Jul 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Lex Rochester is a hot alpha billionaire who has a problem in his company. Someone is leaking secrets and private information to the media. He has to uncover who is responsible. He knows of one person he can trust to help him accomplish this. This would be his ex-girlfriend Jacinta.

Jacinta is hesitant about doing this because their breakup was just 10 months ago. They have to keep the truth about their fake relationship a secret while they search for the person sabotaging the company.

Their hot c
Samantha
This book is a second chance romance type setting. The two of them were explosive off the charts in the sexual chemistry but thanks to family loyalty, previous instances, and the past. Their romance blows up and fizzles out. Now months later Lex needs Jacinta's help.

Someone is leaking company secrets and Lex can trust no one. He needs Jacinta's skills to help find the culprit. In doing so they are put back together as boyfriend and girlfriend...even if it's pretend...it has to start with a trut
Hope
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lex is in trouble, someone is leaking confidential company secrets.
The secrets are only talked about in the family meetings, so he needs someone he can trust.
So he goed back to his ex, the only woman he really cared about.
They ended things badly, cause he did something she felt as a betrayal.
She asked him to compromise his morals, something he absolutely wouldn't do.
But now that he's in trouble he only trust her to find the person who is leaking things.
But in order for people not to get suspicio
Irene
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it

Undercover in the CEO's Bed was a quick, steamy and entertaining read.

The characters were interesting and drew me into their story.

I enjoyed seeing Lex slowly opening his eyes and heart and seeing how he had shut everyone out of his life because of his trust issues.

It was well written and I will be reading more from Coleen Kwan in the future.

Thank you to Netgalley and Entangled Indulgence for the ARC in exchange for my honest thoughts.
CL
Received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

Another solid Entangled read. Not sure about the cover though - whilst I undeniably can't stop staring at it, I'm not sure it suited the book? Hmm, maybe I'll have to stare some more to decide.

Anyway, this is one of those romances which I enjoy on a surface level but I'm not sure I remain entirely convinced by the enduring love between Lex and Jacinta.
Megan
May 21, 2014 rated it liked it

*eARC from Entangled Publishing*

I liked this book but it wasn't amazing. This is the first book I have read by this author.

I thought the book was kinda dull. Nothing really happened. I was hoping something big was going to happen, but that didn't happen. I only liked the book.

I Liked Jacinta. Though i did think that she babied her brother to much.
I also liked Lex, though he had the same problem as Jacinta did. He covered his father's ass was to much.

Sade
May 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
I was super bored from beginning to end. I just kept waiting for something epic to happen and was left waiting. Even the climax and sex scenes were boring and kinda predictable. I never really felt like I knew who either of the lead characters were even in the end. Only upside is I didn't have to pay for it.
Bette Hansen
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After a very bad break up the last thing Jacinta wants is to help Lex. But he's desperate so they strike a deal! You will want to read this one and find out what happens. It is wonderfully written and very entertaining. I highly recommend it.
Geri
Jun 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

Stubbornness on both sides, but loved the attraction they had for each other.

Little bit of corporate espionage.

My one complaint is Jacinda's weakness around Lex. I mean come on...

Other than that she's a strong smart woman. :P
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
Checkout my review on Flame Resistant Undies Romance Reviews at
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
I received this arc in exchange for an honest review

I found this to be a short, sweet sexy read.

It was well written and I found it to be an enjoyable read.
Beth Thomas
Jun 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Lorena Tucholke
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
a sweet and intriguing story, lots of desires and suspense, really liked! you have to give it a try!
Meagan Catherine
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review will be posted on By the Book Reviews May 16th!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Emily and the Priest (Power Play, #3)
  • Caress (The Dining Club #6)
  • Love for Beginners (Under the Hood, #2)
  • Break Me (In Plain Sight)
  • No More Secrets (Moan for Uncle, #3)
  • Sugar & Salt (Sugar House, #1)
  • Club Wonderland (Friends and Benefits, #2)
  • Sorority Pledge 1: A Devil in Disguise
  • Blood Orange Soda
  • 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man
  • Ever Mine
  • Numbed (The White Coat, #2)
  • Bad Bridesmaid
  • Vegas Knights
  • Sexual Persuasion
Coleen Kwan writes contemporary and steampunk romance for Carina Press and Entangled Publishing.

Coleen has been a bookworm all her life. At school English was her favorite subject, but for some reason she decided on a career in IT. After many years of programming, she wondered what else there was in life — and discovered writing. She loves writing contemporary romance and steampunk romance.

Coleen
More about Coleen Kwan

The Rochesters (4 books)
  • Best Friends With The Billionaire
  • Secret Affair with the Millionaire (The Rochesters)
  • When the CEO Calls

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be