Start by marking “For Valentine's (No Weddings, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
For Valentine's (No Weddings, #4.5)

For Valentine's

(No Weddings #4.5)

This steamy nightcap novella, the fifth book in the No Weddings Series, takes us on a post-happily-ever-after adventure as Cade attempts to rewrite Valentine’s Day with his new wife, Hannah.

Wedded bliss. After everything Hannah and I have been through, we finally have it. Yet dark dreams from my troubled past continue to escalate as we approach Valentine’s Day.

Determined t
Published January 5th 2015 by Kat Bastion with Stone Bastion

To ask other readers questions about For Valentine's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Valentine's

Start your review of For Valentine's (No Weddings, #4.5)
Shurrn
Full of sex and swoons!
I loved it.
"I know what I want."
"And what's that?"
"You. In me."
"Gonna need dirtier, more specific directions..."
(Spoilers only if you haven't read the previous books in the series)

This novella can be treated like and extended epilogue of the No Weddings series. It's like the smutty cherry on top of the double scoop sundae of the glorious romance of Cade & Hannah.

I love it when authors do this type of thing. Kay & Stone Bastion wrapped up their series beautif
Dali
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Amazon buy link -> http://amzn.to/1xp1qV5

The perfect blend of playful sultry banter, scorchingly hot sexy times and a deep appreciation for the love that these two people have for one another.

Valentine’s day triggers heartbreaking nightmares from Cade’s past. Having everything he’s ever wanted and more with a beautiful loving wife and a bright future to look forward to, he’s determined to put the past behind and make new memories of their own.
“My dreams wanted to fuck with me? Fine. Bri
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided through NetGalley for an honest review.

3 Sweet Ending Stars

Hannah and Cade are married and happy. But, Cade is haunted by a recurring nightmare that has to do with his past. In order to exorcise said nightmare, Cade takes Hannah on a Valentines weekend to romance her. During that time he and Hannah work on what's been troubling him. Spend some romantic times together, which end in a welcome surprise.

They are both happier than they've ever been or thought they would be, together
Dirty Dayna
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo arc_zps18b56b1b.png

OMG THE CONCLUSION!!!!!!!! I am so excited and honored to receive this ARC.
* official release Day is Jan 5 2015.. but with the holidays and work I had to read and review this one asap! *

photo http3A2F2F38.media.tumblr.com2F9accadd5500b642bad47d9827e68fe222Ftumblr_mwwn6uY1pb1r0jlbgo2_250_zpsrzmoi9xf.gif

This series has been amazing... and I get more of my Cade <3

5 Peeing in Cars and on Sticks Stars
Hannah what can I do to help?
Cade Just love me

photo http3A2F2F38.media.tumblr.com2F7d2340fd6a0f26706b2dbeb832b603f52Ftumblr_nenwnig5iJ1sjlpd4o3_250_zpsu0cpxrz5.gif

This story starts with Cade trying to surprise Hannah for valentines day and they go driving to get there. Their technical anniversary for becoming a cou
Deniz
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-15
Initial Reaction:
*sigh*
Gots me Cade fix ... Sad that it's over now :(
But it was good - Honey, closets, rooftop gardens and gondolas - couldn't ask for anything more!

Review:

Well, that's it. The last of Cade & Hannah and co. *queue sad face*

I am always a wee bit cautious when there is a novella at the end of a series. Experience taught me that I am often in for rather a disappointment than for a treat.
So I am beyond GLAD to say, this was good. In fact it was the cherry on top. Seriously. I love
Deelylah Mullin
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Really, this is going to be a wrap-up of the No Weddings series, which needs to be read in order. For Valentine’s is the final title, a novella, in the series.

I’ve had the privilege of watching the relationship of Hannah and Cade develop over the past year. They’re real. They’re believable, and most of all, they’re honest. If you haven’t picked up the No Weddings series by Kat & Stone Bastion, you’re truly missing out on a well-crafted, humor-infused, voyeuristic look at the way an honest-to-goo
Jennifer Schultheis
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
For Valentine's is an amazing conclusion to an outstanding series. This is a fun novella that gives us an insight into Cade and Hannah's marriage. Valentines Day is a big day to some people, full of flowers, chocolates, and love......well not for Cade. Valentines Day only reminds Cade of having his heart crushed by his cheating ex. Nightmares have been plaguing him, but Hannah is right there with him chasing them away. For Valentines, definitely shows us how far Cade and Hannah has come as a cou ...more
Bette Hansen
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fun follow up story for Cade and Hannah! Now happily married but subconsciously Cade's past is still on his mind and nagging him through his dreams. In true Cade and Hannah form they work through this issue together. This is a wonderfully sexy, fun read that you don't want to miss. I highly recommend this one!
Kat Bastion
Feb 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Happy Month of Romance, everyone!

Missing sexy-talking Cade? We have a delicious new treat for you.

The wonderful True Story Book Blog is sharing an exclusive scandalous Love Note from Cade: http://www.truestorybookblog.com/2018...

Click on the above link or below teaser pic for Cade's entire Love Note. Find his full love note at the bottom of the post followed by a fantastic giveaway.

Here's a tasty appetizer...

Chocolate truffles above a teaser of Cade

For Valentine's is also on sale for $0.99 for a limited time!

Now's the perfect time
Nay Denise
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
I received an ARC copy from NetGalley for review.

Couldn't ask for a better novella for this series. This was a great conclusion to this series. I was so excited about their surprise and quick wedding in Three Christmases that this was just an extra kick for me. I loved seeing Cade and Hannah in love and happy.

This novella is the aftermath of their wedding leading up to the day that ruined Cade three years ago -- Valentine's Day. He planned a detailed trip to NYC for his wife, but things seem to
Carra
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Oh...my...goodness. You know how the synopsis says steamy, scorching and explicit? Make sure you take those words to heart, because For Valentine's is that and more, starting off with one hell of a scorching hot scene.

This novella wrapping up the No Weddings series gives us a fun (and HOT) look at Cade and Hannah after the wedding, and the couple of days leading up to their first Valentine's Day as a married couple. With Hannah's help, Cade is trying to work through some nasty recurring dreams t
Tammy
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, kindle, romance
What a perfect ending to Cade & Hannah’s love story.

In For Valentine’s we see Cade continue to struggle with his nightmares that Valentine’s Day has triggered for him and he finally opens up to Hannah about them. She, of course, is his rock and helps him understand and handle them. We have saw Cade and Hannah’s relationship develop from friends to lovers and then to husband and wife and I have loved every minute of their journey.

My favorite scenes from this book came from when they were stuck in
Veronica of V's Reads
A nice cap to the No Weddings Series.

Hannah and Cade are newly married and building a new business together. It seems they are poised on the brink of happiness, yet Cade has recurrent nightmares that increase in intensity as Valentine's Day nears. Three years ago he had his heart mutilated by this then-girlfriend who not only didn't accept his marriage proposal, she confessed to infidelity right at the dining table.

In an effort to create all new scorching memories with Hannah, Cade plans a roma
Jdth
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 of 5 Stars For Valentine's by Kat &Stone Bastion
Worth waiting for this follow up story/epilogue to the "No Weddings' series. I read this novella in one sitting since it showed up on my Kindle this morning and enjoyed every second of it.
Cade and his Hannah are happily married now but there are some black clouds from Cade's past that hunts him in some heavy nightmares. There is only one thing that could help him to come over the nightmares and that is Hannah's unconditional love and guiding to
Keri
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This little novella gave us a peek back in on Cade and Hannah and what's happening since their wedding. There is plenty of HOT amazing sex, nice little romantic moments and the typical Cade/Hannah connection that makes me swoon. This book comes from Cade's POV, which I love, and follows the two on a little Valentine's getaway that Cade arranges to make new memories on a holiday that was not so great following his failed engagement years before. If you are wanting a long, drama filled read this w ...more
Casey
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the author and Netgalley for providing a copy for an honest review.

I love this series. I have laughed through each and every book in the No Weddings Series. For Valentine's does not dissappoint on the fun factor and has upped the heat factor big time. This series is not meant to be stand alone and should be read and enjoyed in order.

Hannah and Cade have managed to find a real and lasting deep friendship and fun romantic relationship that has survived exes from hell, past traumas, l
Margaret Sholders
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this book. I am totally pulled into the people and story lines of this series. Kat and Stone write wonderful stories. You can feel the love flowing all over. I love following Cade and Hannah. They are busy but laid back, if you get my drift. They have a special date coming up and Cade goes totally overboard for Hannah in NYC. He has some nightmares and Hannah is right there beside him. I wish everyone could be this happy and yes even being so in love there are hard times. T ...more
Leslie
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WooHoo!! We are back into Cade's POV- I think I've mentioned numerous times how much I love the male POV!!

This book is a short and steamy novella following Cade & Hannah as Cade tries to make this Valentine's erase forever the emotional scars of his past. What ensues is a sure of case of best laid plans going awry! I mean lost on the back roads, stuck in a car, missing reservations- I do believe Kat & Stone took a page out of my life! LOL

This little novella was amazing because not only is there
Rachel
Overall rating: 5 stars!!!

Triggers:
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love triangle: (view spoiler)
Sex with om/ow: (view spoiler)

HEA: (view spoiler)

This is the follow up novella to the No Weddings series and I believe the last book. I was sad to read the last of Cade and Hannah. I feel like I have grown to love them so over these last few days ;( I am very happy with this novella. I
Teri Beth
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-netgally
ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley.

For Valentine's was a sweet, steamy, and just plain adorable addition to the No Weddings series. It was a nice chance to catch up with Cade and Hannah as they deal with the detours they encounter during Cade's planned Valentine's weekend. Their love shines brighter than ever in this installment and it was the perfect ending for Cade and Hannah's journey!
HeatherTX
A perfect epilogue to the "No Weddings" series in the form of this novella. I have truly enjoyed series and recommend it to all who enjoy the fun, flirty and sometimes downright sexy. I will miss Hannah, Cade and the rest of the gang.

Well done!

***ARC kindly provided by author/publisher via NetGalley for an honest review***
MartyAnne
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After four books comes a lovely gift for the series' readers. Here we have Hannah and Cade after the honeymoon. Even a short with these characters is guaranteed to have some swooning sex scenes and witty banter. This has Valentine's done right. :)
Susi
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!!

Full review coming up on Valentine's Day.
Helen
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. Cade and Hannah’s love story is one of the best. I read all 5 books in succession and still wish there was more “sigh”. Highly recommend.
kristine Raneri
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Once again great story! I enjoy these two, Hannah and Cade and I really hated to see their story end.
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
In this steamy novella, featuring Cade and his new wife Hannah from the No Wedding’s series by Kat and Stone Bastion the couple decides to make new Valentine’s memories. Nightmares plague Cade as he tries to believe in his happily ever after with Hannah. Something is stopping him from realizing this is all real, his subconscious telling him this wonderful life he has been given is too good to be true. Can a weekend away with Hannah help Cade to realize he can let go of the past and revel in the ...more
tyrianpurple
Dec 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arr-arc-r2r
Kat & Stone Bastion - For Valentine's

3 extended epilogue stars!

Cade Michaelson.
Hannah Michaelson.

1st POV, male. A novella of series. A bit dark. Nightmare about the past. Erotic romance.

I think this novella couldnt be a standalone. You need to read the series to know whats going on since there are a lot characters, dark dreams, and their earlier relationship thats not elaborate more in the novella. So when the first chapter straight showing us the erotic scene, i cant enjoyed it. I dont know the
Aaly
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the authors via NetGalley for an honest review **

Cade wanted to make Valentine’s day special for his wife, Hannah.
They went for a trip that they would remember, making memories as a married couple.

We saw how things evolved and how they decided to work together, after selling theirs companies, taking a fresh start together.
Not only Cade had some romantic, swoon moves under his sleeve, but he was also so hot for her. I think this one got the most sexiest and steamy parts, and th
2kasmom
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know you have heard me say before how great the books are in this series but I have to say they each get better and better. Cade and Hannah's story continues to grow and change even after getting married.

Cade is waking up with nightmares of the past and he plans an elaborate trip for Valentine's Day to try and enjoy with Hannah. She is very insightful and helps him when they have their heart to hearts.

What I loved about this book was it felt so real and genuine. I have been married for a lon
Rhiannon Overby
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
For Valentine's is a novella that concludes the No Weddings series but was also written so that it can be read as a stand alone. I highly recommend reading this series in order since there is a lot of background to Hannah and Cade's love story and you won't be disappointed.

I am a sucker for a good epilogue, and For Valentine's is like an epilogue on steroid to the No Wedding series. This story brings Cade and Hannah full circle to celebrate Valentine's Day, a day that brought them together in t

• Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1)
  • Under the Tree (Romance for all Seasons #3)
  • Sexy (Soulmates - Sexiness and Secrets, #1)
  • Trusting You (Players to Lovers, #1)
  • Managing the Billionaire Box Set Books #1-3
  • The Daddy Series Box Set (Dark Daddies, #1-4)
  • Breakup Boot Camp
  • Overture (North Security, #1)
  • The Bet (Indecent Intentions #1)
  • Concerto (North Security, #2)
  • The Cocktail Party (Soulmates - Sexiness and Secrets, #2)
  • Just Say Yes (Indianapolis Eagles Series #1)
  • Marrying My Neighbor: An Accidental Billionaire Marriage Romance
  • Sonata (North Security, #3)
  • Bad Boy Rich
  • Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever, #2)
  • The Reluctant Coroner (Fenway Stevenson Mysteries Book 1)
  • Love under Lockdown: Heart-stirring Sweet Romance Isolationship stories
Join our Bastion Family Adventurers!
Be in the know with preorder alerts, exclusive bonus gifts, and occasional free stories by signing up here: http://www.katbastion.com/email-subsc...

LATEST PROJECTS:

Following her award-winning debut, Kat Bastion returns with the final installment in the epic Highland Legends series… Found in Flame and Moonlight AVAILABLE NOW!

AND

The final two novels in The Unbreak

No Weddings (4 books)
  • No Weddings
  • One Funeral (No Weddings, #2)
  • Two Bar Mitzvahs (No Weddings, #3)
  • Three Christmases (No Weddings, #4)

News & Interviews