Start by marking “Sloan (The Protectors, #9)” as Want to Read:
Sloan (The Protectors, #9)

Sloan

(The Protectors #9)

Not only does VC leader, Sloan Murphy, have to keep the peace between the human and vampire race, but he also wrangles VC Warriors in his spare time. It’s a job that could drive a saint insane, and Sloan is no saint, but insane he may be. While his Warriors find mates, he swears he will not follow in their footsteps.

Becky Spencer, his new secretary who he reluctantly
ebook
Published September 28th 2016 by Indie Digital Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sloan, please sign up.
Renee Announced August 1 by the Author that it should release Sept 28, 2016. Preorders on Amazon now.…moreAnnounced August 1 by the Author that it should release Sept 28, 2016. Preorders on Amazon now. (less)

Start your review of Sloan (The Protectors, #9)
Jo
She was his and no other motherfucker would ever have her.

As the person in charge of the Cincinnati Chapter of Warriors and the eldest council leader, Sloan Murphy has his hands full. It also doesn’t help that rogue vampires and Crimson Rush is still a problem, which means the war they are fighting is not over. There is always someone wanting to take down the VC Warriors, his VC Warriors. What he doesn’t want is a new secretary, and he definitely doesn’t need the unwanted attraction he feels

Barbara➰
I have been anxiously awaiting Sloan's book. We left off last time with the gang pushing Sloan to hire a secretary to help him out. Becky walks in at the right time and makes a great impression. Sloan is attracted to her immediately but he resists. He's not mate material or so he keeps telling himself.

I had mixed feelings about this one. There was a lot of sexual tension and attraction between Sloan and Becky but not a lot of time as an actual couple. Even though I prefer to read romance I
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Sloan by Teresa Gabelman
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Oh Sloan!! I have been waiting for the boss man to fall and fall hard he did. He TRIED to fight off the sassy redhead but he ended up falling head over heels, as we the reader did as well.
Sloan has been grumpy and moody in every book. I mean I get
Susani
Sep 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Nikki *STFU I’m Reading* Smith
Yessssss!! Sloans book!!! I hope he's as grumpy as ever. I love me a broody alpha!!
Cheesecake
Sloan Sloan Sloan. Who knew he would be one of my fave heroes in this series! Before this book I had always kinda pictured him like Ed Asner in The Mary Tyler Moore Show, lol. That got updated but quick in this book. He's his usual grouchy cantankerous self and I expected him to be the worst when it came to refusing his mate. But he was practical and even a bit vulnerable, while somehow still being a grouchy work-a-holic.
Becky is in her mid 30's and recently divorced with a son who is off to
CC
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe-for-me, pnr, series
I was so looking forward to this book. Sloan is the oldest of the VC Warriors and seems a mystery. He is grumpy, overworked and needs a good mate! Having a preview of the story in the last book, I was excited.

Unfortunately, I felt like I got more of the set up for Blaze and Katrina than a story about Sloan and Becky. They had very little page time together. I was happy for them, and I wanted to see them together! Every time I thought we would get something, the story broke away to Blaze/Katrina.
Theresa Jones
Sloan or Blaze book???

I thought this was Sloan's book but we got more Blaze and Katrina than Sloane and Becky. That frustrated the hell out of me and it was hard to enjoy the book especially considering the amount of time we waited for Sloane book.
I guess my expectations were to high and I set myself up for disappointment.

Now onto the plot. What happened to this Nico guy. Will they handle him in Blaze book?. I guess we will find that out as well as who attacked Katrina.

At this point do I really
Laura Johnson
Omg, love love this series. Can't get enough of theses HOT POSSESSIVE ALPHA VAMPIRES;]. So happy Sloane got his HEAI can't say enough good things about this series. All these books have kick-ass characters with an awesome storyline. Each book has hot sexy vamps, stronge heroines, suspense, witty, and steamy sex scenes that blow your mind. If you haven't read the series then this is a MUST READ!! Thank you Ms. G. YOU ROCK. Looking forward to read Blaze and Katrina's story soon. ...more
Cathy Campbell Strickland
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sloan is absolutely the best book in the series The Protectors...so far!! Teresa Gabelman just has a way of making the characters come alive for you. Makes you feel like you're right there in the action. Sloan has been alive for so long and the boss of the Warriors and we've always wanted him to find love and laughter...and finally he gets his story told. Does he find the love of his life? Does he find the love to make his choice so long ago mean something? Of course there's a whole lot of ...more
Lee-anna Dunk
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good.

Sloans book gave me the feel's.. He is tough , strong as an ox , cranky swears more the Samuel L Jackson and has a heart of gold. I can't wait to read Blaze next .
Kim
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
Well this book is a perfect example of why I have stopped reading so many series. So many characters I vaguely remember but all of them showing up in the story along with ongoing or multiple story lines. It wasn’t that long ago that I read these books back to back, some I loved some not so much. I really wanted to read Sloan’s story the whole time so I thought surely I can pick this up without a re-read….but I didn’t remember half of these “people” or who belonged with whom after such a short ...more
Joanne Mountford
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing

There will only ever be one, Sloane Murphy. If you are a passionate reader of the VC Warriors series, you would have come to love Sloane. He's the MAN or Vampire should I say, he's the leader of the best bunch of paranormal hotties you will ever read about.

Sloane has sat back and laughed watching his employees turn upside down, and inside out all finding their mates. He was definitely not going to be one of them. I always thought he never would have found a mate to be honest. He works to hard,
Kristi Metcalf
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy for a honest review

Sloan Murphy is the boss man of the VC Warriors as well as the oldest member of the vampire council. He does it all and if vampires could get high blood pressure and have heart attacks Sloan would be a prime candidate for both. Becky Spencer is Sloan's new secretary that he really doesn't want. She's got a douche bag for a ex, a son in college that she loves, and is swearing off all men, good thing Sloan isn't a man.
We get to see all of our favorite Warriors
Jay
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly!!!

Talk about the book to blow your mind and make you laugh out loud all at the same time.

OMG, so much I wanna say but can't otherwise I'd ruin it for you lovely readers and I so don't wanna do that.

Sloan, head honcho, top dog, head of the VC Warriors, is in dire need of a Secretary but will NEVER admit to that, but don't despair the rest of the Warriors will be there to save the day and find him a good Secretary, he also needs to find his one mate, his soul mate, but that's definitely
Heather andrews
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Jesus, Sloan was just so damn sexy, "Sloan passed her and mounted his bike, then looked at her. “You coming?” Sid needs to watch out because Sloan is stealing my heart! I loved the reactions Becky could goad out of Sloan, “I don’t pout.” Sloan growled as he followed her outside, walking her to her car." These men take protecting their women seriously, but Sloan just knocked that way out of the park with his alphaness, “was anyone hurt?” Sloan asked, his eyes narrowing when one of the paramedics
Nikki Pearce
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sloan. Oh hot damn I knew this man was going to ruin me for others.
The head of the VC warriors Sloan has the biggest work load in the world. The Warriors think he needs a secretary. Sloan of course does not. Sloan also does NOT want or need a mate.
Enter Becky. Single Mum. Sworn of men forever due to an A***hole ex. Desperate for work to live.
BANG. Yep instant attraction. Fireworks.
We get to catch up with all the other Warriors during the story of course and delve a little deeper into some
Victoria
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
Robin Toy
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal read

Amazing story, amazing author.... Sloan's book is such a great read. Kick azz characters with an awesome storyline. Teresa Gabelman is the master at making the reader hysterically laughing one scene and ugly crying in the next scene. I'm still hysterically laughing at the Dr Doolittle scenes.....can't wait for Blaze's book..... every time I think this series can't get any better Teresa blows my mind with a better book.
Livvii
I enjoyed this book.

But like Adam's book, it felt a little more like filler to me, with the main focus not necessarily being on the Sloan and Becky aspect, but more on the setting up and ground work of the story between Blaze and Katrina. I think that there is so much mystery surrounding Sloan and his background but that was never really explored. I was good to get to see a little more of his character though, and have more insight into how he feels/sees his job. It was nice to see that e does
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, vamp
Book 9 in series

I never really knew what to make or think of Sloan..in the previous Books he didn’t have a voice for me other than shouty boss dude... it wasn’t until jax’s book when he started talking about his overwhelming tiredness and his interest in Caroline that I started to pay attention... and holy hell this book made me pay attention. I really enjoyed the interaction between Sloan and Becky up until the last two chapters... which just felt really rushed and hurried for me... I could
JodyL
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like vampire warriors..Read This Series!

Love this series! This book is about Sloan and Becky, but it is made so much better by the supporting characters.
Becky is Sloan's new secretary that was picked by Jill. Sloan knows that he is attracted to Becky so he tries to push her away. He doesn't believe that he is mate material. Things happen that bring them closer and he realizes that he wouldn't want to live if something happened to her.
Some of the book is about the new trainee Katrina. She
PepperP0t
With vampires being the bane and the balm of the city, it isn’t easy for Sloan Murphy to lead a warrior team of alpha vampires and alpha half-vampires, especially when you’re fighting a battle that it seems you’ll never win and multiple demands on all your time, not to mention the political web of the council with everything needing to come through him.

Recently divorced from a bad husband and bad father, Becky Spencer just needs a job to support herself and her son, luckily, her son’s
pam laporte
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally Sloan has met his match

Becky becomes Sloane new Secretary even while he rants he doesn't need one. Things get heated as they work together and one of the warriors gets seriously hurt. Blaze is drawn to Katrina and Steve finally finds his power. Twists, turns,adventure, and hope. Theses sexy men love with all their hearts and souls. They get angry if someone messed with their women and feel the need to control. Where are real men like this lol.
Jovanna Pena
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As Sloan tries to keep his band of protector vampire warriors in check, and the human race safe...he has sworn off being mated....but as all of his warriors find mates, he soon realized that he to has found his. Yes he can fight a Demon from he'll but he can not fight the attraction between him and Becky, and when he finally gives in to his desire....he realizes that after all these millennia he two has found his other half.
Tracy Brant
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one

Loved how there was no secrets between the main couple that they had to hide from the other to 'protect' them from their past. That's been the case almost on every story so far. The secrets are never relationship ending and just cause unnecessary bullcrap. This one was great.. Find your mate, make it happen and beat the bad guys. Perfect!
Starla
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book has made me laugh the most put of all of this series so far. Until this book the image of Sloan in my head as the boss of the VC Warrior's didn't have a body anywhere near what the pic on the cover of this book looks like. The process of finding Sloan office help and his reaction to Becky being in his office is hysterical. This was an awesome read.
Shelly Roke
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sloan meets his match, I mean mate!

Who knew getting organized could be so satisfying? Sloan didn't want a secretary, but finding Becky got him more than an organized office. But, getting her blown up and a trainee severely hurt wasn't part of anyone's plans. Or has the mysterious Evan Nico got big plans for Cincinnati?
MsAjay (Ms. Undercover Geek)
So disappointed in this book. I devoured this series in order to get to Sloan’s book and the book was more about Jax and Caroline my least favorite characters. To add insult to injury...Jax’s book was all about him and Caroline and no one else. Sloan needs a new book..a novella..or to be fleshed our more. They gave him no depth and I feel it’s unfair.
Tanya
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap Sloan is so freakin intense. I loved how Becky got under his skin and mad him angry. And OMG Steve I swear I hope that guy gets his story because I laughed so hard at his Fart Power. I can't wait to see what happens with Blaze and Katrina, you know he loves her, I just hope it's not to late.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Warrior Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #4)
  • Lobos (Big Bend Wolves)
  • Chosen Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #2)
  • Saved Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #5)
  • Enemy Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #3)
  • Vampire Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #1)
  • Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #5)
  • Jax (Immortals of New Orleans, #7)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • Booth (Rise of the Pride, #9)
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)
  • Ranger (Rise of the Pride, #5)
  • Lost Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #6.5)
  • Winter (Rise of the Pride #2)
  • Dane (Rise of the Pride, #8)
  • Jake (Immortals of New Orleans #8)
  • Wednesday (The Witches of Wimberley #3)
  • Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4)
Teresa Gabelman is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the 'Protectors Series'. When not writing about sexy alpha vampires and the women who drive them crazy she can be found on a lake with a fishing pole/Kindle, at a MMA event or spending a fun evening with family.

Being a full-time writer has allowed Teresa to connect more with readers which is what she loves most about

The Protectors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Damon (The Protectors, #1)
  • Jared (The Protectors, #2)
  • Duncan (The Protectors, #3)
  • Sid (The Protectors, #4)
  • Adam (The Protectors, #5)
  • Slade (The Protectors, #6)
  • A Warrior Wedding (The Protectors, #7)
  • Jax (The Protectors, #8)
  • Blaze (The Protectors, #10)
  • Invisible Warrior (The Protectors,  #11)
“That was her motto: seek solutions for the shit hand you are dealt and solve it.” 1 likes
“And I’m done proving myself to everyone. That is all I’ve done in my life, prove something to someone who cares nothing for me. It” 1 likes