Start by marking “Where There's Faith (Fairfield Corners #3)” as Want to Read:
Where There's Faith (Fairfield Corners #3)

Where There's Faith

(Fairfield Corners #3)

A past she can't remember. A love he can't forget.

After hitting rock bottom, Robert Newlin embraced sobriety and tried to live his life quietly and alone at his family’s lake cottage. Blaming himself for the accident that claimed the love of his life, he spent most of his time alone and grieving until she moved into the cottage next door.

Faith McMillan had no memory of her
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Where There's Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where There's Faith

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

This is the story of finding Faith and Redemption in a world with no memory.

After Faith was found left for dead under an overpass she had no memories. Amnesia took her whole world from her. She went from being Jane Doe, a nobody, to Faith McMillan best selling author.

Robbie Newlin knows grief. His life was ripped away from him 3 years ago in a tragic accident. He keeps to himself mostly until the new neighbor disrupts his solitude.

Can he give Faith and Love a second chan
Megan | A Page to Turn
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
This is my first book by the author, as well as entering this series late... but I feel like it stood on it's own very well. I don't feel like I was missing anything from previous books to understand what was going on in the story. The author did a fabulous job writing this book, and I am excited to pick up more soon!

This story was completely believable and I loved the interesting characters and the pacing of the story was perfect and well explained. This book seemed to have a little of everyth
Barbara
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW, what a wonderful storyline. This book grabbed me by the heartstrings and refuse to let go. The author has written about two individuals that have suffered loss and heartbreak in horrendous ways. Pain that I just can’t imagine; yet somehow they find one another and form a healing friendship. One is trying to move one from the past the other trying to remember the past.

I must admit that I guessed the outcome early on yet it in now way prepared me for what happened or was yet to come. Th
A. Nicky Hjort
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Got this book the minute it hit release.... if you believe in fairytales and love come true against impossible odds.... this is a book for you. Fast to read. Easy to love. Now... to go back and get book one and two
Michelle Simpson
Sep 15, 2017 rated it liked it

Robbie nearly lost his life after a tragic accident that changed his life forever, 3 years later and he is still struggling to come to terms with his loss. Turning to whiskey seemed the only way forward until he hit rock bottom and realised that he had to face his grief and try and rebuild his life. He has buried any chance of ever finding what he had with Madison, he knew there was no chance of being lucky enough to have that again.

Faith has no idea of what actually happened to her  3 years ear
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

This is my first book by this author, and I enjoyed it. It's one of those books that will capture your heart and just make you feel everything the characters are going through. A book about believing in fairy tales and that love conquers all

Faith McMillan has no memory of her life up to 3years ago when she woke up in hospital with no memories.
Robert Newlin is a sort of alcoholic after he lost his wife and unborn child in a accident that he blames himsel
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is my first book by this author and I am impressed. She has written a very good book with a lot of characters. This is a really good stand alone and all the other characters just made the story that much better. Both Faith and Robbie have past issues to overcome, both are lost to the unfortunate accidents that have take place in their lives. I was so involved with this book, I didn't realize how close to the end I was. I trul
Nikkita
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

This series has continued to get better as you go. Faith has no memory of her past, and no family other then her muse. Robbie has had an unbelievable experience in his past, and finally was working on moving on. Meeting, and feeling some kind of instant attraction was turned into something else entirely when secrets and the past finally catches up to them.
MJ Symmonds
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To say I was a little apprehensive to read WTF is an understate. Now, it wasn't because I didn't think I would like the book but because I won a contest for Title the Book by the author. She picked my title and I was so blown away. Lil ol' me got the privilege to title this book & have my name in the forward. That is pretty EPIC!!!

Faith McMillan has no recollection of the person she was up to the day 3 years ago when she woke in a hospital with no memories.

Robert Newlin hit the bottle and
Mary Williams
Mar 31, 2017
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Where There's Faith is the third book in the Fairfield Corners Series. It can be read as a standalone. This story is about Faith and Robbie. They both have their own personal struggles they are learning to live with. They both have vowed to live out their life alone but what will happen when they meet?

Faith is recovering from amnesia and is living in a cabin by the lake while she is finishing her book. Robbie is dealing with losing the love of his life and blaming himself for it. He is a reclus
Kathy Rouchelle
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quite an amazing story filled with love, heartbreak, mystery, suspense and did I mention love. This book is very well written and just the way I like them, not that much filler but just enough descriptions to give you what you need in the moment. (I really dislike a bunch of descriptions). The storyline is wonderful and quite sad at the beginning, with some really touching moments in-between. I loved the premise of this story and was not surprised at the outcome but loved it just the same and wa ...more
Brooke
May 19, 2018
Tammy Gould
Apr 19, 2017
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
The blurb had me intrigued, and I found myself anxious to jump in. Robbie, a recluse who had hit rock bottom and Faith, a woman with no memory beyond the last 3 years. He had a past that he didn’t want to live with, and she had a past she couldn’t remember. When they become neighbors, they each discover the past they thought they were moving beyond wasn’t quite behind them.

There were a lot of secondary characters in this book, which I’m sure played into the other stories. Ragan and her husband,
Louise
Apr 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Where There's Faith is well written, has a believable time line, contains some interesting characters, moves at a steady pace and overall is a good read. I'd guessed where the story was heading somewhere between 60 - 70% of the way through the book. The journey there was still interesting enough to keep me reading to find out HOW events would come to pass and WHY certain events had happened in the past.

I liked both Faith and Robbie although their difficult pasts meant that they both blew a littl
Shirin
Dec 04, 2018
Susan Goetter
May 02, 2017
LaGina
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love when I can read a book and it is so good that you could see this happening in real life. The characters are so great and the pace of the story was so awesome. There was a little bit of everything in this book for everyone to enjoy. Very well written and I cant wait to read more from this author.
=
Paula D
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow what a beautiful ,heartbreaking thrilling story. Two lost people that have a connection but why? Faith has memory loss doesn't know what happened to her all she knows is her face had surgeries and she lost her baby. One day while trying to write Faith hears loud music so she knocks on the neighbors door and Robbie answers he is very good looking but is very crabby to Faith. Robbie himself is going through a lot he's broken from losing his wife in a accident and losing his unborn child. They ...more
Lisa Lamberti
Apr 09, 2017
Karen
Jan 21, 2018
Inderpreet Uppal
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Where There’s Faith is a story of second chances with a twist. The author skilfully brought together Robert and Faith in spite of their traumatised pasts. In fact, they are attracted to each other from the first grumpy encounter. The two seem to find each other again and again to help and support each other.

Sweet, bestselling author Faith finds peace in the cottage offered by her friend to write, she also finds love. Only she does not know or remember if it is the real thing. Not knowing where s
Gail Olmsted
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can Two Wrongs Make a Right?

Faith and Robbie are drawn to each other in ways that neither understands. Faith has no memory of her life, but she knows that it was traumatic. Robbie remembers all too well the heartbreak and loss he has experienced. Thrown together through no choice of their own, they forge a friendship that leads to more. This is a well-written story, much as I have come to expect from this author.
D.L. Kelly
Danyelle Wadsworth
Sep 23, 2015
The MFRW Book Place: 13 Aug 2017 - Where There's Faith 1 2 Aug 12, 2017 10:09PM
L.A. Remenicky ~ Love Stories With A Twist

L.A. Remenicky is a forty-something wife and mother of three fur kids. A payroll professional by day, she writes out the stories in her head by night.

An avid reader all her life, she finally put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) during NaNoWriMo in 2012 and has never looked back. When she’s not typing away on her latest story with music playing in the

Fairfield Corners (3 books)
  • Saving Cassie (Fairfield Corners #1)
  • Ragan's Song (Fairfield Corners #2)