Start by marking “The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)” as Want to Read:
The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)

The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star

(The Red Carpet #1)

A.P. Moore's provocative romance throws her onto the Best Sellers list, but Alexandria’s life was far from the steamy pages of her romance.

Andrew Hughes, the most desired man in Hollywood was at the height of his career. Nothing could be better, until a chance meeting with Alexandria Moore that went horribly wrong. The man who had everything soon realized what Hollywood c
Published May 12th 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 5, 2014) (first published May 5th 2014)

Start your review of The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)
Coco.V
Jul 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/16/2019)! 🎁
Patrycja
DNF @ 52%

I just have to little time to read boring books :(
Red Cheeks Reads
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Have you ever experienced that moment when your body starts to tingle uncontrollably, and your heart speeds up? When you start fidgeting as you try to gain control over your breathing before your mind becomes totally blank? That moment when you see him for the first time….”

I completely loved this book. I think we have all had a crush on a movie star, I think my first was Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone, and as such you can empathize with Andria and her unrequited love for an unavailable
Sabine
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alexandria "Andria" Moore fell in love with Andrew Hughes when she saw one of his movies in college. He left a deep impression and was her inspiration for her first book which became a beststeller. Now she is in Washington for negotiations to adapt her book into a movie. When she is out meeting with her best friend Erin in a bar, she bumps into someone and is shocked when she comes suddenly face to face with her muse. Embarrassed she leaves even though Andrew seems to be charmed by her beauty. W ...more
My Secret Book Spot
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
The Trouble With Dating a Movie Star by Z.N. Willet
4 1/2 of 5 stars
Andria Moore has been in love with movie star Andrew Hughes since high school. She even based her first best selling romance, Deceptions, on him. Of course she never thought she would literally run into him at a Georgetown bar and they would start a real life relationship.
Having a relationship with a movie star is not easy. He has an ex-girlfriend who won't go away, a movie being filmed outside the US, and a new manager that li
Reckless Readers
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Dani

Andria is a regular girl turned Author A.P Moore. The moment she locked eyes with Andrew she knew she would never forget him. She ended up writing a book that became a huge hit! This story was a great read. No big dramatic problems, just two people who fall in love with a couple of small problems. I really loved Andrew, he's a gorgeous actor with such a down to earth personality. You would think he's stuck up or let the fame get to his head.

Of course like any couple they encoun
Tinsley
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! I thought it was such a good story and not just that, it was so relatable. When I started reading it, I could totally relate to falling in love in a movie theatre, looking up at a famous actor. I totally got it. I have never been in this situation, even though I had wished it before (lol), but I could totally see myself in her shoes.

And Andrew! Oh goodness! I loved him.

I thought everything about this book was wonderful, and fun, and romantic. So everything you could want in a boo
Gina
Hooked!

It took me 3 days to read this because I could not put it down! I was instantly captivated by Alexandria's love encounter and now I'm dying to read the rest of the Red Carpet series! ZN Willet has created so much passion between them you can't help but get caught up in it yourself! But sometimes she has you wondering if love will truly conquer all as Alexandria tries to determine that for herself.
FS Meurinne
"Received and ARC for an honest review"

This book is amazing, it drags you in from page one and you just can't put it down.

Andria has been in love with Andrew Hughes the super movie star since high school. She writes a book based on him, but what happens when they meet... sparks fly but is that enough in Hollywood? Well, you just need to get this book to find out their story!

Can't wait for the next one!
Linda
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in less than two hours. Its just that captivating. The love story between Andrew and Andria just lured me in. Hook line and sinker. Zn Willett's writing style makes me come back for more. Cant wait to see how the other boooks will be.

Looking forward to read the two other stories in her upcoming trilogy.
Lilypad
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was only going to read the first chapter but one lead to another and the next I knew I was done with the story. I just couldn't stop reading and I was pulled in. The way the author writes made me feel like I was Alexandria and I was the one having the relationship with Andrew. I can not wait for the next book. Spectacular writing and I can not say enough about the book.
Isa Os
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the kind of story that sucks you in from the get-go. The first chapter-page-parragraph-line is crucial in a story. And in TTWDAMS the author just nails it. It's beautifully written and you just can't help but get immerse in the world of Andrew and Andria.

I just can't wait for the next one.
Amanda R
May 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series, 2014
I was lucky enough to pre read for this book. Great characters. Fun read!
Books Laid Bare
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ok, so let’s get straight too it…this wasn’t what I expected and while what it brought to the table worked for most of the time, I also thought that sometimes it was a little clichéd and that the characters had room to grow, they were ok, but they could have been exceptional.
They were both celebrities so to speak, Andria was a romance novelist with a hit novel on her hands, a publishing deal and a book tour that was drawing in the crowds and Andrew, well he was a movie superstar and n
Ladyjovi Stone
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-review
The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star is the story of author Andria Moore who accidentally bumps (almost literally) into the movie star who inspired her bestselling book, Andrew Hughes. That first meeting leads to many more and eventually Andria’s fantasy begins to become reality as their relationship begins to develop. The series of meetings between the two seem almost fated and soon they give into fate and set off on world wind relationship.

I love the dynamic between these two characters and th
Kellie
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Andrew Hughes is the most sought after man in Hollywood. Every woman wants him, every man wants to be him, he is at the high of his career, and he is down to earth. Life is looking good for Andrew. Andria is just your everyday girl turned author with a best seller. She has also had a crush on Andrew since high school, what girl would not. She even has the main character in her romance novel based off of him. But never in her wildest dreams did she think that she would actually meet him.
A chance
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet #1) by Z.N. Willett

This book was well written with plenty of hot sex and contains a cliffhanger.
This is a great story I just simply loved it. This story contains tangled webs filled with lust, desire, jealousy and deceit. Andria is the Author A.P Moore. The moment she watched his movie she felt all tingly and new she would never forget him. She wrote her first book with Andrew in mind and it ended up a best seller.

Andrew Hughes is the most d
Danielle
Jun 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Andria is in love with Andrew Hughes. I mean everyone is in love with Andrew Hughes. He is a super hot actor who's face is plastered everywhere. But since she was a teen, she felt something towards him that she has never felt before. Andria is now a famous writer, who writes romance novels. Her muse is none other that Andrew Hughes.

Many, many years later Andria is on a book tour for her book. She is at her old stomping grounds, back where she went to college and has family. When at an event, sh
United Indie Book Blog
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. I totally connected with not only the main characters but the side characters as well. It was so good that I started this morning and finished within a few hours. I didn't want to put it down.

Even though they've never met, Andria has been in love with Andrew Hughes since high school. He's the inspiration for her first hit novel that is now going to be made into a movie. Andrew is a huge movie star with legions of fans and a supposed girlfriend. Andria and Andrew meet an
Melonie Merritt
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***** I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review*****

Andria Moore has always felt a connection with Andrew Hughes even though she has never met him. She writes a best selling novel with him as her muse. Once the book begins to get popular she meets Andrew and the two of them are sent on a rollercoaster ride while trying to discover themselves and each other. Z.N. Willett did an amazing job at writing this book so that the reader feels the emotional connection with the characters. I th
Lanette Burns
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-loved
I think this book is amazing. It is a true story of finding and falling in love. Andria had used Andrew Hughes a big time movie star as her muse and when she gets the chance to meet him all bets are off. I think all of us at one time or another have a crush on a celebrity, but many will never get to meet them or have a relationship.

This just goes through all the ins and out of dating a movie star and what they both have to go through. I just could not put this down. One of my favorites hands dow
Amber
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super excited to find this gem... I love movie star books and this is one of my faves. The fact that it is part of a series is a bonus. Andria is a strong heroine that has a famous book about to be made in to a movie and never dreamed of actually meeting her muse. An accidental meeting ends up being the greatest gift for both Andria and Andrew. Andrew is one fine, hot actor that has a lot to learn when it comes to falling in love. Being famous creates a lot of trust issues. Jump in and enjoy boo ...more
Diverse
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Z.N. Willett knows her stuff! She has written an outstanding story that has your fingers dancing through the pages. Fun, romantic and passionate. Each chapter bled into the next with such ease. Her characters are brilliantly written and she has hooked me in. I can not wait for more of this series and anything else she writes.
Laura  Redmon
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down... in fact I didn't, I went on to read the entire series. I really love books with Rockstar and movie stars in them! Z. N. Willett brings us in this story and I felt like an insider. It was great. The plot, characters, angst, all of it. I want more and look forward to more stories by Z. N. Willett!

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
Jenny
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Who hasn't had a crush on a movie star? I've had plenty. but what happens when said crush keeps popping up, pursuing you. This is the story of how they meet and what the fallout is of trying to date a movie star.
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
will have a review up soon
Cathy Duling
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this story!

I loved this book. The characters are so much fun and the plot yummy. I can't wait to read the next book in the series..........
Tracy Fritts
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

Enjoyed reading these story and how they found each other. I look forward to reading the next book in these series.
Atara
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Sharon
Apr 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
Read this book to page 73 and should have stopped 50 pages earlier, but I’m an optimist and kept hoping it would improve. Characters were caricatures. The language trite — “I filled Erin in on the grand cluster fudge of meeting Andrew Hughes for the first time.” I should have stopped right there. Why am I spending so much time writing about a book I think is a waste of space? Because I’m tired of buying books that are rated 3.87 on Goodreads and 4.5 stars on Amazon only to find out that they are ...more

• My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Smitten
  • Black Tangled Heart (Play On, #3)
  • The Triplet Scandal (Scandalous # 3)
  • How to Date a Younger Man
  • Kiss My Cupcake
  • Pierced Hearts Duet
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Quickie
  • Best Fake Fiancé (Loveless Brothers #2)
  • The Wallace Girl (The Feud Series Book 1)
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant #1)
  • Hollywood & Vine
Bestselling author ZN Willett started sharing her first contemporary romance, The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star, online. Receiving an overwhelming response of over 2 million reads, she created the Red Carpet Series. The Red Carpet Series showcased a unique perspective spotlighting Hollywood from the inside. ZN enjoys creating diverse heroines who are strong, intelligent and true to themselves. ...more

The Red Carpet (3 books)