Start by marking “Cat Street Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Cat Street Vol. 3

Cat Street Vol. 3

(キャットストリート / Cat Street #3)

Keito yang pernah hidup menyendiri, mulai mencari teman, pengalaman cinta pertama dan patah hati, mulai sadar dan menjalani kehidupan baru.

Pada waktu itu, Nako Sonoda yang menyebabkan dirinya hidup menyendiri muncul di hadapan Megumi. Sekarang mengapa? Apa tujuan? Saya tidak ingin melihat masa lalu dihidupkan kembali.
Published April 28th 2014 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published November 25th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Cat Street Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat Street Vol. 3

Start your review of Cat Street Vol. 3
Marissa Teng
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Momiji is the bff I wish I had.
Mayu
Apr 25, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, manga-drama
RESEÑA DE LA SERIE COMPLETA (LOS OCHO TOMOS):

NOTA GLOBAL (Y de ahí la puntuación en estrellas): 3/10.

Tenía muchas ganas de volver a leer a Yoko Kamio, mangaka a la que seguí durante 37 tomos con su serie estrella, No me lo digas con flores o Boys over flowers (y del que se han hecho varios doramas). También lei de ella el primer tomo de Matsuri especial (debo terminar esa serie). No es una de mis autoras favoritas pero sus historias son intensas, adictivas y le dan un giro completamente diferent
Allison
May 07, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Aparece -por fin- la villana (? Toma contacto con la protagonista, Keito, a través de alguien inesperado. La obsesión que tiene con la amiga que traicionó se me hizo bastante extraña, considerando que pasaron 7 años y que durante ese tiempo se supone que ella hizo muchas cosas dentro del mundo del entretenimiento, ¿por qué querría que Keiko vuelva a la actuación?
Me gustó el desenlace, afianza aún más las relaciones interpersonales de la protagonista. El final me hace pensar que en el tomo siguie
Bryn (Plus Others)
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shoujo-manga
I'm still loving this -- every time I expect it to zig, it zags! (view spoiler) ...more
Kristin Ogarp
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I took me three volumes to figure out who the ML would be, Kamio really threw us for a curve ball with the illusion of the first love triangle. But now we are here with a new one and I think I know who the winner will be. It's a shojou sense, that you develop after consuming way to much of it. ...more
Mona Loise
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AAAhhh my heart <3
Marjo
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't know how I feel about the protagonist returning to the showbiz world, but that's not going to stop me from binging this series. I'm invested now! ...more
Rasha | رشا
في تطوير حقيقي للشخصيات
Kurtis Burkhardt
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Pretty adorable sweet manga^.^ Great art👌😁💕💕
Angel
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, romance, cute
I almost cried in this volume. Almost.

Cat Street is what I would call an 'in the moment' manga. I absolutely adore reading it but it doesn't stick with me much after I have finished a chapter or volume. Although, having said that, I feel as if their are a lot of life lessons on this manga that could stick with me for a long time.

Cat Street has a lot of flashbacks at the right times. The flashbacks remind you of the direction the story is going in and to showcase the difference between Keito as a
Lauren
Sep 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
As a former famous childhood actress, 16-year-old Keito Aoyama, has not really done anything else with her life. Feeling dejected and alone she does not see a purpose to her life anymore. Her life changes when she runs into a stranger who takes her to El Liston, a free school for students that don’t belong anywhere else. As she slowly accepts the support of the new classmates around her she is able to open up and finally find a place where she fits in.

I love how all of the different characters a
Mich
Aug 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a review for the whole series.

The individual characters were really unique and were really just amazing and the beginning of the book was just fantastic.
Over the process, the story unfolded and many events happened and it was really entertaining while it lasted. The setting was of course, Japan, though, I loved El Liston. The whole idea of it was just awesome.
The ending was cute and touching and I wouldn't change it for anything.
Love Kouichi.
:D
I love Rei's personality.
Love Momiji's clot
Biondy
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Suka banget sama volume ini. Tokoh-tokohnya mulai berkembang. Masa lalu Keito kembali datang dan dengan bantuan teman-temannya, dia menghadapinya.

Di sini Keito juga kembali berakting (walau hanya untuk video klip musik). Yang menarik, dia menggantikan Nako, orang yang menyebabkannya mengurung diri di rumah.
Genni Eccles
This book was featured on my post about my best surprises of 2015!
Iane
Sep 15, 2015

• Orange 3 (オレンジ, #3)
  • Orange 4 (オレンジ, #4)
  • Orange 5 (オレンジ, #5)
  • Orange: Future (Orange, #6)
  • Paradise Kiss, Vol. 5
  • Sakamichi No Apollon: 1
  • Sakamichi No Apollon: 2
  • Sakamichi No Apollon: 3
  • Orange 1 (オレンジ, #1)
Yōko Kamio (神尾葉子) is a popular Japanese manga artist and writer. She is most famous for Boys Over Flowers (花より男子, Hana Yori Dango?), for which she received the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1996. Her work has been translated and distributed in Asia, Europe, and North America.

Yōko Kamio readily admits that she had no intention of becoming a professional manga artist when she was young. Kamio originally

キャットストリート / Cat Street (8 books)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 1 (Cat Street #1)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 2 (Cat Street #2)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 4 (Cat Street #4)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 5 (Cat Street #5)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 6 (Cat Street #6)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 7 (Cat Street #7)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 8 (Cat Street #8)

News & Interviews