Start by marking “Revenge (White Collared, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (White Collared, #3)

Revenge

(White Collared #3)

In the third sexy installment of Shelly Bell's serialized erotic thriller, Kate will finally entrust Jaxon with her secrets, but the lies he's told have the power to break her heart … and threaten her life.

Motivated by honor …
After a gruesome discovery, the men in Kate's life unite to protect her from imminent danger, but Jaxon becomes consumed by the fierce desire to poss
Mass Market Paperback, 128 pages
Published July 22nd 2014 by Avon Red Impulse (first published June 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Start your review of Revenge (White Collared, #3)
Delia Binder
In part three of this four-part series, which I (unofficially) co-read with my friend and co-GR Reviewer Donna J, series heroine Kate "Katrina" Martin finally explains her "bondage as a hard limit" issue to Jax: It's the result of having been handcuffed by the police when she was accused of killing her father, so it's all wrapped up in The Trauma That Has Warped Her Life. We also finally get the story of how her father died, and why she got accused of killing him ((view spoiler) ...more
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
4 STARS

Although I still think I know who did it, this is a twist I didn't expect. Why do people not tell the truth? I don't understand why people tell little white lies that always come out and will get them in trouble. Jaxon should have opened up to her before he committed to her. He should have made sure everything was out in the open. He demanded honesty and openness from her, but wasn't willing to give it himself.

But, I get whats going on now. And my hunch, I still think is right. Joseph tr
Amy
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fab continuing story. Fab series! PASSION next and I couldn't wait because I knew the mystery wasn't solved yet.

Kate is discovering she enjoys the world Jaxon is showing her but she still can’t bring herself to succumb completely to it, especially with her past rearing its ugly head at nearly every turn. Having thought she’d put it completely behind her, she’s coming to realize that it doesn’t take much to bring it screaming back to the forefront…just a little investigative ingenuity. When the
Naughty Mom Story Time
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gah!! This is so good

Full review to follow
Adriana
May 29, 2014 rated it liked it
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review
**3.5 Stars

In this third installment, my list of suspects got shorter. But the question still remains in my mind, is he the real killer? Or was my main suspect this whole time the actual killer?

So in this book we become one hundred percent sure that the killer is out to get Kate. This causes Nick's (over)protective instincts to go all out. At this point, I don't trust him at all and at times makes me uncomfortable on how close he gets to Kate. I
Lynelle Clark
I received the book from Harper Collins for an honest review.

This story just gets better and better. From the first book the author had the ability to draw you into the world of bondage, murder and mayhem. The characters remained true to their personalities as you learn more about them. The deeper you go the better you understand and it really feels as if you know the people on a personal level.
The sex is of course mind blowing, but the romance that it generates is pure with so many doubts and
I can't even bring myself to care enough about this story to write a proper review for this instalment. I won't be reading part 4 because I've already tortured myself more than enough for one lifetime thank you.

My complaints for this series were pretty much covered in my reviews of the first two instalments:

Part 1: Mercy
Part 2: Greed

It probably goes without saying that the main character continues to act like a moron as well as moon over pretty much any male she comes into contact with. The plot
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
OMG, this series......Like seriously.....I love it. SO much suspense,....Jaxon is so damn hot!!! Just in love with this series. I still think I may know who the killer could be, but I can't wait to see how it all ends. Just everything I love in a book. The suspense and danger, the amazingly hot steamy scenes, hot bossy alpha men. It just keeps me hooked and wanting for more.
Dee
Another thrilling instalment. With some electricity play to boot! This author sure knows how to steam up the pages AND keep you in suspense!

I can't wait until all is revealed in the fourth and final instalment.
Eliana
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just when I thought this book can't get any better, Revenge kicks it up another notch. Shelly Bell kills it.
Nicole
Yeah, I never would have picked him for the killer!
Ann
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is getting better and better not sure whats going to happen next, he friend gets hurt because the killer thinks it is Kate because the two friends look alike so much. She is still working undercover to get answer for this case. Another murder from years ago pops up and more evidence points towards Jaxon.
Alysia Tew
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You cannot read each book in the White Collard series individually. The ending of one book bleeds right into the next book. I am not rating each book individually but the entire story. What happens to Nick is heart wrenching. I like the chemistry with Kate and Jaxon.
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It gets better and better.
The Romance Evangelist
A copy of this book was provided by the publisher for an honest review at The Romance Evangelist

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher for an honest review.

If you read my reviews with any regularity or follow me on Twitter, you’ve already heard how I’ve soured on most serial romance novels, especially when some seem to go on forever, with a total cost well beyond the price of a comparable full-length novel. But as with so many other romance trends I claim to dislike, there is always a
Jenn Green
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

*****5- Oh my damn -Stars*****
~this review may contain spoilers from books one & two~

“I see how he looks at you. He's in love with you. It killed him to let you go home with me.”
“But he did. If he loved me, don't you think he'd fight a little harder?”
“Is that what I am to you? A red flag to wave under the bull's nose to get his attention?”
“No, I told you. I have real feelings for you.”
“But you don't trust me.”
“I'm here aren't I? I've let you spank me with my brush and fuck me at a sex club. What
Bookworm Betties

*****5- Oh my damn -Stars*****
~this review may contain spoilers from books one & two~

“But he did. If he loved me, don't you think he'd fight a little harder?”
“No, I told you. I have real feelings for you.”
“But you don't trust me.”
Bj
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
**Please note that this is the third part of a story that is divided into four parts, each comprising its own book. White Collared Part One: Mercy and White Collared Part Two: Greed need to be read before this book in order to fully appreciate the plot, and this review contains spoilers for these prior installments.**

Shelly Bell continues to enthrall her readers with White Collared Part Three: Revenge. Both the passion and mystery reach new heights! I can't wait to read the fourth and final part
Shayna
These serialized erotic romances are taking the Romance World by storm! Every time I log in to Facebook or other social media, I see more and more coming out! Ever since then, I have been devouring these like crazy! I LOVE them! If you want a sexy, suspenseful, quick read, a serial series is the way to go. The WHITE COLLARED Series by Shelly Bell had me gagged, bound, and held hostage from Part One and on. I was lucky to receive all four parts all at once, and let me tell you, THANK GOD! I’m not ...more
Court
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I reviewed this at MustReadBooksOrDie with my friend Shelley!

Shel: Part three continues to move this series at a rapid pace; some of the puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place and we are getting closer to the murderer! Court: I started making some predictions...and omigosh things were seriously steaming up my kindle!!!

Shel: Meanwhile Kate and Nick and Jaxon are continuing on in this somewhat strange situation. It's obvious that Nick has feelings for Kate, Kate has feelings for Jaxon, an
Erica
Jun 05, 2014 rated it liked it

White Collared started with an intriguing start that only builds with each installment to the story. While I was intrigued from the start, I wasn't completely satisfied with what I found, wanting more from both the characters and the storyline.

Mercy really served as an intro to the lives of Kate, Jax, and Nick, and served to set up the situation that will soon unravel.

The secondary characters were the ones who really rang true for me with this e-serial. I loved Logan, Camille, and se
**Manjula ♥ Connor Cobalt**
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
5 'UNBEARABLE SUSPENSE' STARS

Review after reading all 4 parts

Oh man... This book was awesome. Suspense. Romance. BDSM. Alpha men. Kick ass heroine. You name it, you got it. PLEASE DON'T READ ANY SPOILERS ON ANYONE'S REVIEWS UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE BOOKS

It was really, really amazing. I've never read a book with this combination. Her style of writing was also awesome. This is the first time I've read Shelly Bell and it most certainly won't be the last.

The suspense was breathtaking till the very
Anny hernandez
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provide a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW I just finish reading this book, and let me tell you I am loving this series, I love the characters, and love the way how this story is going, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with the unknown killer, fantasying about things that he would love to do to Kate, while on the other end Kate just got home, but what she found when she open the door, was Hanna cover up in a pool o
All Romance
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
MICHELLE'S REVIEW
So I loved this installment so much that I immediately started reading Part 4. But I promise I won't spoil anything.

Here is what we know to be true by now. The sex is hot. Jax and Kate will wear out your vibrator/husband cause this shit is hot. Basically this happens:

The twists and turns are really starting to pick up and at the end of this book there is a major one. Of course we know there is one final installment so it can't all be solve
Michelle Kannan
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
MICHELLE'S REVIEW

Em The
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 suspenseful and gripping stars!

Once again another five stars from me. I have been gripped by this series and this instalment is once again revealing yet suspenseful enough to keep me totally fascinated as to how this I all going to end.

I am now again thrown into a frenzy as to who may or may not be involve in the murder of Alyssa and also the incidence of mistaken identity at the end of the last instalment!

In this part we find out who dunnit and yep I WAS SOOO wrong and yet there are still so
Moon Reviews
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This review will be for the whole series (four books)!
I discovered Shelly Bell by beta reading for one of her books, and since i am addicted! But White Collared is now one of my favorite!!! Well written with a story that is deep, interesting and well put together, full of plots and twists, it will blow your mind! The characters are broken and strong, interesting but mysterious, sexy and hot without lacking brain cells! I loved most of them and hated a few! The writting style is so amazing that
Shelly Bell
Oct 29, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
White Collared is a serialized, stand-alone erotic thriller that ultimately ends with a HEA. Each installment is 100 pages and will be released weekly throughout the month of June. Revenge is the third installment. You must read Mercy and Greed first.

"Shelly Bell is a fresh new voice in erotic romance. She brings the heat!" ~ Lexi Blake, NYT and USA Today Bestselling Author

"White Collared takes you on a thrill ride of danger, murder and lust, leaving you hungry for the next installment." ~ Stace
Shelly Bell
May 31, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Pansy
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now for Part three - Kate has finally shared her secrets with Jaxon. Things are heating up between them, if not in the case. Suspects are being eliminated. An uneasy truce with a reporter reveals the Jaxon lied about his alibi. Kate does not have tolerance for liars.
A clue pans out and points to a totally unknown suspect. Kate goes to investigate and suddenly finds herself in the midst of this book’s cliffhanger. Grrrr. Where is that last book - Passion? Need to know what happens – now!
I do lov

• Sinful Rewards 1 (Sinful Rewards, #1)
  • The Flight Girls
  • The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • The Spinster Bride (Lords and Ladies #4)
  • Arrogant (A Real Man #6)
  • Pierced (Lucian & Lia, #1)
  • Under Pressure (Body Armor, #1)
  • Resurrection (Uncovering You #7)
  • Deliverance (Uncovering You #6)
  • Dream Within a Dream
  • Hard Justice (Body Armor, #2)
  • Close Contact (Body Armor, #3)
  • Wonderland Creek
  • Keats: poems published in 1820
  • A Moonbow Night
  • 50 Ways to Ruin a Rake (Rakes and Rogues, #1)
  • Bonded by Blood (Sweetblood, #1)
Shelly Bell is the author of the popular Benediction and Forbidden Lovers series.

Her book, Blue Blooded, received a Top Pick from Romantic Times Book Reviews and was nominated for an RT Award. At His Mercy, the first in her Forbidden Lovers series, was named a Top Pick from Romantic Times and received a starred review from Publisher’s Weekly.

When she’s not working her day job, taking care of her

White Collared (4 books)
  • Mercy (White Collared, #1)
  • Greed (White Collared, #2)
  • Passion (White Collared, #4)

News & Interviews