Start by marking “Greed (White Collared, #2)” as Want to Read:
Greed (White Collared, #2)

Greed

(White Collared #2)

In the second installment of Shelly Bell's four-part serialized erotic thriller, law student Kate Martin enters a world of dark secrets and seductive fantasies at the exclusive sex club Benediction.

Restrained by duty
Reeling from a threatening phone call and frightened that her past will be revealed, Kate turns to the one man she can still trust: Nick. She can't deny her
Mass Market Paperback, 128 pages
Published July 8th 2014 by Avon Red Impulse (first published June 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Greed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greed

Start your review of Greed (White Collared, #2)
Delia Binder
I liked this segment better than the last one, not the least because

THEY MADE IT TO THE FIREWORKS FACTORY!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!

Yes, this is the book where the sex goes from "French Vanilla" to "Chipotle Triple-Chocolate Chunk With Habanero Mix-Ins". I have to say, Ms. Bell can write a kinky sex scene quite nicely, thank you....

The concerns I had with Ms. Bell's writing of legal/media/political issues in WC1: MERCY are still there, but they're far more backgrounded as the story becomes less about tha
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
You guys, this series is really good to be a short story series. Normally, short stories make everything seem unrealistic and rushed. I guess because this is one of those new mini series type things, it doesn't feel rushed at all. However, it makes me wonder, why do they do those and not just combine them all and make one long book. Whatever, either way, I'm actually quiet impressed with this series so far and I think it's the perfect inbetween series to read. Plenty of suspense, and hot hot sex ...more
Lynelle Clark
Greed: book 2 in the White collared series, was just as the first book: fast paced and enticing. The author keeps the momentum and draws you into the plot as the drama unfolds. Kate's resilience and strong character comes through more and more, keeping her independent will even if Nick and Jaxon demands her obedience.
Going deeper into the world of BDSM, she learns about her own strengths and desires, and allows Jaxon to own her completely, but the lawyer within does show her face often to the s
Vanessa Booke
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story is wonderfully written with plenty of suspense to keep you guessing. I really enjoyed the intimate moments between Kate and Jaxon! They're hot, to say the least. I'm curious to see how the relationship between the two will work out. Will it work out? Jaxon wants all of Kate and while she seems to willingly submit to him, she definitely still has feelings for her Nick. Nicholas Trenton is Kate's boss and a very hot complication that I think most women would love to have. Yes, please. I ...more
Dee
3.5 - 4 stars

I'm not really sure how I feel about this installment. I liked a lot and some not so much. There were a few twists and turns with some new characters thrown it. At the moment my brain keeps asking questions like "What's going on? "Who done it?"

One thing I do know for sure is that this series is suspenseful and I can't wait to see what unfolds. Next please...
Naughty Mom Story Time
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is such a sexy and suspenseful story. Each installment has me rushing for the next!!

Full review to follow
Jenn Green
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

*****5++++ Hott Hawt HOTT DAYUM Stars*****
~this review contains spoilers from book one-Mercy~

In only a couple of days, this case had become important to her. It wasn't solely a way to prove her worth to Nick and the firm. Regardless of how she felt about Jaxson personally, she believed in his innocence, and she wanted the system to work the way it was intended.

It's official, I am completely obsessed with this author and totally addicted to this series. Seriously, this woman takes my breath away-
Bookworm Betties

*****5++++ Hott Hawt HOTT DAYUM Stars*****
~this review contains spoilers from book one-Mercy~

Alysia Tew
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You cannot read each book in the White Collard series individually. The ending of one book bleeds right into the next book. I am not rating each book individually but the entire story. What happens to Nick is heart wrenching. I like the chemistry with Kate and Jaxon.
Ann
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great as the first one in this series, things are heating up with the case and also heating up with Kate, and Jaxon he opens her eyes to a certain life style she goes undercover at a BDSM club to get answers on the case but mean while they get closer with each day that passed.
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bloody in love with this series. It really, really put Fifty Shades of Grey to shame. This has drama, chemistry and an actual storyline. And yes, the smut was pretty good too ;)
The Romance Evangelist
A copy of this book was provided by the publisher for an honest review at The Romance Evangelist

If you read my reviews with any regularity or follow me on Twitter, you’ve already heard how I’ve soured on most serial romance novels, especially when some seem to go on forever, with a total cost well beyond the price of a comparable full-length novel. But as with so many other romance trends I claim to dislike, there is always another writer out there who can prove me wrong and make me love the thi
Bj
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**Please note that this is the second part of a story that is divided into four parts, each comprising its own book. White Collared Part One: Mercy needs to be read before this book in order to fully appreciate the plot, and this review contains spoilers for this prior installment.**

Shelly Bell amps the thriller and heat factor in White Collared Part Two: Greed. Wow, is this a scorcher! I enjoyed this second part of the White Collared series even more than the first, and it's not just the highl
If you read my review for the first instalment in this serialised novel you'll probably already know I had a lot of problems with it. Since I had already been given review copies of all four sections I decided to give the story another chance though and I have to admit that I did enjoy this part slightly more than the first.

I really don't have a lot to say about Greed that I didn't already say about Mercy. All the things that irritated and confused me the first time around are still here and we
Julie
Greed – White Collared Part Two by Shelly Bell is a 2014 Avon Red Impulse publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

The first book in this steamy e-series ended on a disturbing and ominous note. Kate pulls herself together despite her boss being very worried, and continues on with her plans with Jaxon. She and Jaxon go “undercover” to the BDSM club Jaxon and his wife once frequented looking for answers about his wife's murder.
Court
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I reviewed this at MustReadBooksOrDie with my friend Shelley!

Shel: One thing I neglected to note in my thoughts about part one was that chapter one in each book in this series come from a different perspective..a mystery man...a killer. In this installment we immediately see that his thirst for control did not end with Alyssa, his main target is out there. Court: Creeeeeeepy!

Shel: In part two Kate and Nick and Jaxon are trying to prove his innocence in their very unorthodox plan (Kate playing
Shayna
These serialized erotic romances are taking the Romance World by storm! Every time I log in to Facebook or other social media, I see more and more coming out! Ever since then, I have been devouring these like crazy! I LOVE them! If you want a sexy, suspenseful, quick read, a serial series is the way to go. The WHITE COLLARED Series by Shelly Bell had me gagged, bound, and held hostage from Part One and on. I was lucky to receive all four parts all at once, and let me tell you, THANK GOD! I’m not ...more
Amy
Jun 29, 2014 rated it liked it
When last we saw Kate and Jaxon (that name ... I just can't), they were "connecting" through his legal case and through their sexual attraction. Part I of the series introduced us to the twosome, along with Kate's boss Nick, to whom she also feels an attraction. Jaxon (THAT NAME!) is fighting off a murder charge, and he has enlisted Nick and Kate's (especially Kate's) help.
In Part II, we learn a little more about Kate and Jaxon. She has what you'd call A Troubled Past, and it seems like it's com
All Romance
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
MICHELLE'S REVIEW
OMG!!! Lovers- you have to get in on this serial. It's so good!!! You can read my review of part 1 HERE:

This book starts off like the 1st- with an intro from the POV of our killer. What's interesting about this intro is that it had me speculating on who the killer might be. I have my theories and I REALLY want to drop everything and just keep reading and find out!!!

Kate and Jax embark on their undercover work at the BDSM club. In preparati
Michelle Kannan
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
MICHELLE'S REVIEW

Kate and Jax embark on their undercover work at the BDSM club. In preparati
Amy
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMG! And the plot thickens. I'm so glad I had all four loaded...on to REVENGE. I couldn't stop reading.

We venture deeper into the world of BDSM with Kate and Jaxon while truths are exposed from all directions, and we continue to stumble over clues pertaining to Alyssa’s murder and Jaxon’s involvement. It’s getting complicated as Kate begins to succumb to the new world she’s exploring at night while trying to do her job during the day, and keep her distance from Jaxon.

This installment ends with
Erica
Jun 05, 2014 rated it liked it

White Collared started with an intriguing start that only builds with each installment to the story. While I was intrigued from the start, I wasn't completely satisfied with what I found, wanting more from both the characters and the storyline.

Mercy really served as an intro to the lives of Kate, Jax, and Nick, and served to set up the situation that will soon unravel.

The secondary characters were the ones who really rang true for me with this e-serial. I loved Logan, Camille, and se
Adriana
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review

In this second part of the serial, more information related to Alyssa's death comes to the surface and more suspects get added to my long list.

I really enjoyed this installment since we find out just a little more about, well, everything. For starters, more details of Kate's past resurface making me think that the killer might be someone from her past and Kate is his next victim.

We also take a closer look at Jaxon's BDSM club. When they stepped
**Manjula ♥ Connor Cobalt**
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
5 'UNBEARABLE SUSPENSE' STARS

Review after reading all 4 parts

Oh man... This book was awesome. Suspense. Romance. BDSM. Alpha men. Kick ass heroine. You name it, you got it. PLEASE DON'T READ ANY SPOILERS ON ANYONE'S REVIEWS UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE BOOKS

It was really, really amazing. I've never read a book with this combination. Her style of writing was also awesome. This is the first time I've read Shelly Bell and it most certainly won't be the last.

The suspense was breathtaking till the very
Anny hernandez
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

Wow just finish reading this book, and I love it, love the characters, and love the way this book turn out to be, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story continue with Kate, Jaxon and Nick, it begging with Kate waking up to pounding at her door, when she open the door she see that its Nick, making sure shes ok they fall sleep on her couch, when she wakes up the next morning Nick gets a phone
Tina Lee Harris
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This story continues with us still trying to determine who the killer is. As we watch Kate come into herself as a submissive, Jaxon is just the one to show her how much pleasure giving up control can be. Their relationship continues to be steamy and hot.

Kate is falling fast for Jaxon. She doesn’t want to have her heart broken when they finally locate the killer and Jaxon moves on from her. But she is willing to play along so that she can be close to him. As they continue to look for the
Cara Ross
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Woo hoo! The second installment of the White Collared Series has arrived and I am now more addicted than I was after Mercy, if that's even possible.

So, when continue the story from the second we left off (thank god!). Someone is scaring Kate and it is working. She is not afraid of Jax, he is not who scares her, it is the person or persons who seem to know everything about her and the life that she has tried to put behind her and they are not afraid to use it against Kate, to meet their end goal.
Once Upon
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a series that is definitely meant to be read in order to get the full effect of the story.

This book picks up right where book 1 leaves off.

This Kate in danger after a suspicious phone call. Both Nick and Jaxon has been assigned to protect her from any threat that may be imposed on her.

Kate still fights a constant battle of lust, wanting both Nick and Jaxon. She fights to not be attracted to either, Jaxon because he's her client, and Nick...her boss.

While diving in deeper to clear Jaxon's
Niccisbookblog
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow and the plot thickens!

I’ve just finished reading this the second part in this novella series and let me tell you I’m totally hooked, the characters are well written and draw you into the story they are believable and captivating.

Shelly really ramps up the heat factor in this novella the chemistry between Jaxon and Kate is raging hot.

But it’s the plot that is heating up right now, we are getting drawn further into the mystery and intrigue that will have you trying to solve the who done it par
Moon Reviews
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This review will be for the whole series (four books)!
I discovered Shelly Bell by beta reading for one of her books, and since i am addicted! But White Collared is now one of my favorite!!! Well written with a story that is deep, interesting and well put together, full of plots and twists, it will blow your mind! The characters are broken and strong, interesting but mysterious, sexy and hot without lacking brain cells! I loved most of them and hated a few! The writting style is so amazing that

• Sinful Rewards 1 (Sinful Rewards, #1)
  • The Flight Girls
  • Arrogant (A Real Man #6)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • The Spinster Bride (Lords and Ladies #4)
  • Pierced (Lucian & Lia, #1)
  • Under Pressure (Body Armor, #1)
  • The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1)
  • Deliverance (Uncovering You #6)
  • Mad Love (A Mad Love Story, #1)
  • Dream Within a Dream
  • Hard Justice (Body Armor, #2)
  • Learning to Trust (Learning, #1)
  • Close Contact (Body Armor, #3)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Learning To Let Go (Learning, #2)
  • Keats: poems published in 1820
  • Wonderland Creek
Shelly Bell is the author of the popular Benediction and Forbidden Lovers series.

Her book, Blue Blooded, received a Top Pick from Romantic Times Book Reviews and was nominated for an RT Award. At His Mercy, the first in her Forbidden Lovers series, was named a Top Pick from Romantic Times and received a starred review from Publisher’s Weekly.

When she’s not working her day job, taking care of her

White Collared (4 books)
  • Mercy (White Collared, #1)
  • Revenge (White Collared, #3)
  • Passion (White Collared, #4)

News & Interviews