Start by marking “Everything I Need (Nashville Nights, #3)” as Want to Read:
Everything I Need (Nashville Nights, #3)

Everything I Need (Nashville Nights, #3)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  157 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Secrets. Loneliness. Heartbreak.

She’s the one person he shouldn’t want...
But the only person he can’t live without.

Jeremy Meloni is alone—alone to pick up the pieces of his shattered life. No longer welcome in the Pearson family, he tries to move on, creating distance between him the only person he ever really loved, SarahBeth Pearson. Despite his every attempt at letti
Published September 4th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Need

Lustful Literature
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
** JOSIE'S 5 STAR REVIEW **

* Warning Please Make Sure you have read the first two books in this series, this review will and does have spoilers.*

Stacey Mosteller has done it again, she written another 5 star book in her Nashville Nights Series. Everything I Need picks up right where book 2, Everything I Shouldn’t ended. SaraBeth/SB/Little Bit and Lyric are about to reveal her pregnancy to her brother David. At the end of the last book, we saw how upset David was that his best friend Jeremy an
Evette
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
My heart was so happy when I finished this book. To have a truly beautiful conclusion to SB and Jeremy’s story was exactly what I’d hoped for, but with all of the crazy that is their lives was not so sure would happen.

Jeremy, oh Jeremy. Why do you fight your heart so hard?? And really when alll of your friends and SB’s tell you that you are an idiot and when you realize what you’ve given up that it may be too late-LISTEN! His heart is always in the right place, but when he shut off all toes with
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
First of all, heck yeah, I finally get closure on SarahBeth & Jeremy's story!!

When we met Jeremy and SarahBeth they wanted each other, even though Jeremy decided not to go there because she’s his best friend's sister. But when the heart and emotions take over there really is nothing that can be done – you just have to go with it. Jeremy and SarahBeth finally gave in to their attraction but they hid it from everyone, particularly David, SarahBeth's brother. Instead of helping them draw close
OpenBookSociety.com
Oct 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: andra

Brought to you by OBS reviewer Andra

spoilers

This is the continuing story of SarahBeth (SB) and Jeremy. We left off in the previous book where SarahBeth and Jeremy`s duplicity in keeping their relationship a secret caused untold pain to everyone (Jeremy, David, Lyric and herself)….and now they are broken up as a result of this duplicity. Some backstory….SarahBeth and David are siblings (10 year age gap) and when SB was 16 their parents died and David came h
Pianisuparse
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 'beautiful love story' stars.
Loved Jeremy and SB. Damn that girl needed to learn how to communicate, well both of them to a certain degree but it provided plenty of angst and opportunity for Jeremy to swoop in.
So happy they sorted everything out and found their HEA!!
LA Spiez
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-reads
"Sarabeth, I've loved you in one way or another your entire life." Her eyes turn misty, and I have to clear my throat before I continue, "You are my life. You and Amelia. I want to spend the rest of my life with you both, going to sleep with you every night and waking up with you every morning. I want to watch you be a mother to our daughter, I want to watch you love her fiercely. As fiercely as you love me. There will never be anyone else for me but you, I will love you every single day." ~ Jer ...more
Chu
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

PURCHASE IT ►►► AMAZON

some_text

When are you going to ever learn your lesson SB?!

some_text

Can you hear my voice laced with frustration? Because that was what I felt almost throughout the book. What in the world is wrong with her? She might have won me in Everything I Shouldn’t – but here, we were back to square one. Not to mention the hormones aren’t helping at all.

It was the lies and the secrets that have driven these two apart and now – they were doing it again. They should
Rachel
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

What a brilliant conclusion to Jeremy and SarahBeth’s story! This picks up right where the previous book, Everything I shouldn’t left off. You remember the nail biting, have you begging for more finish to that book? Of course you do! It had me completely unable to move on and thankfully this book fixed me!

This story is just as nail biting as the previous. There are misunderstandings and plenty of push and pull between them leaving you so damn mad and frustrated at times and I LOVED ever
Annie
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great conclusion to SarahBeth and Jeremy’s story and it seamlessly picks up where Everything I Shouldn’t ends off. Jer and SB each collectively have a secrets that they are keeping from each other while Jeremy thinks keeping his is the only way to keep her safe, SB is keeping her pregnancy from Jeremy because she is under the assumption that he no longer wants to be with her and wants to be sure that isn’t the case before telling him.

Stacey takes you on a roller coaster ride full of
Laurie
Sep 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
Well, that was a disappointment. I liked the first book in the series, hated the second but went ahead and read this one because I was hoping some questions I really wanted answers to would be actually answered. They weren't. It more of SB and Jeremy. They weren't my favorite characters in book one because they did some really hateful and manipulative things. Book 2 was a rehash of book 1 but from Jeremy and SB's POV. Unfortunately instead of making me understand them and like them, it made me s ...more
Countrygalssexyreads
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First I to say is OMG, I LOVED, LOVED, this story!!!!

The emotions in this book is crazy, first you want to throw the device, then hug both of them , them shake the two like crazy...

You need to Reed Everything I shouldn't , first, or you will be confused. So much happen and you getting a better understanding of SB and Jeremy's background.

SB (SarahBeth) has a huge secret that she should have told Jeremy in the beginning , but waited. Everything would have probably gone by more smoothly , but hey ,
Deborah
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful story! SB and Jeremy are in love but their trust in each other is tested. Secrets can be dangerous. Half truths can be damaging. Jeremy questions his ability to love and protect SB. SB questions everything. Will family bring them closer together or rip them apart! Stacey Mosteller's Everything I Need had me panting through the sexy talk and cheering on these lovers! Hands down a must read!
Brande
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved loved loved this series!! I cannot wait to read more by Stacey!! However, I think this book carried on a little too much with the back and forth between SB and Jeremy. BUT after I finished reading I realized that it was a must to finish out their story and to really make us readers realize how insecure they both really were and to see their growth thru their journey of love!! I'm so glad that they lived happily ever after!!
Debbie Allison
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What are you waiting for????

This is book 3 and like the others it was great. If you have not read this series you really need to. The writing and storyline fantastic. Love the main characters and secondary characters the story is just beautiful. I can't wait to read more books by this author. Get this series now...
Robyn Sterling
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I originally put up a bad review because I didn't receive the entire copy of the book. I was unaware of this at the time. Thankfully I received the rest of the book and can say that this book lived up to my expectations!
Amanda Miller
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In the beginning you want to scream and yell at SB for keeping a secret from Jeremy for so long & why she didn't want to tell him. But once the secret is out, the story can seriously have you on an emotional roller coaster but a good one. I love reading about their relationship & what it became!
CrazyDaisy
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!

I wish I had more stars to give to this crazy awesome series. I absolutely love it! Stacey Mosteller does an amazing job weaving this angsty story to captivate her readers. I have found a new favorite author and can't wait to read more from her.
Andrea Sanders
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loving Stacey's writing !
I want to knock their heads together
Will they,won't they ?
The story is well put together and with so much baggage between them. You hope that in the second part of SB and Jeremy's story they get the HEA they so deserve.
I was in it until the last sentence.
AJ's book-reMarks
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
loved this whole series
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Achei desnecessário 2 livros para contar esta história... tudo poderia ter sido resolvido em um livro somente.

Joanna Alsup
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book demonstrates why you should talk out your problems. I am so glad love won out and multiplied. Can't wait for the next book in the series!
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Everything I Need brings the conclusion to Jeremy and SarahBeth's story that started in Everything I Shouldn't. After the events of that book, I was more than ready to dive back into their story and spend more time with those feisty two.

This book starts right back where the last book left off, and it hits the ground running. The level of emotion and hurt that both SarahBeth and Jeremy are feeling pulled at my heart, and continued to pull at my heart throughout the book. I
Jessica Figueroa
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jeremy isn't talking to his best friend, was kicked out his apartment and he is no longer seeing Sarahbeth. Things get complicated when Sarahbeth finds out that shes preggo. She knows it's only right to go straight to Jeremey and tell him but she needs to know how he feels. She doesnt' want to let the baby complicate things further if he knows and ends up staying with her for it. So she keeps it for a secret for a bit longer. Meanwhile Jeremy seems to have something up his sleeve for secrets as ...more
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Stars from Sammy's Book Obsession!
Wow! I’m so in love with this series and I could not wait to get my hands on this book! I just knew it would follow right along with the amazing books before it and it certainly didn’t disappoint! So, here I am, satisfied with SB & Jeremy’s story, yet craving MORE of this series! It doesn’t even matter who the next book is about, I. Want. It. NOW!!
Everything I need is an amazing addition to the Nashville Nights series. I didn’t think I could love another
Lovinghotbooks
Growing up is hard

SB is pregnant and Jeremy don't know about it. The situation is difficult and SB and Jeremy is not communicating.
This book is also a little frustrating and I don't know if it's me or the reason their not communicating that leaves me with this feelings.
In the beginning of the book I thought SB has grown up because she actually behaves as an adult and that's nice. But they just keeps complicating things all the time.
Don't misunderstand; I like the book and I even cried at one t
Gabby Hillier
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! This book had me crying through out most of it. Happy tears, sad tears mad tears, they were all here. This book ends perfectly SB and Jeremy's story heart wrenchingly good!!! Oh but By no means think that this books is all sunshine and rainbows because its not SaraBeth has something that she NEEDS to tell Jeremy but things aren't working out so well. Everyone is pushing SaraBeth to tell him he needs to know but she wants to be able to trust him first before she will.... You ...more
Renay
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ray2015
This is Part II for Jeremy Meloni and SarahBeth aka book 2 from Everything I Shouldn't. Readers***this is not a standalone novel and "No cliffhanger." I found this story to be the true meaning in a relationship must have honesty and trust. What a rollercoaster ride as a reader this was emotional turmoil.
Andrea
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. What a great story. Even though the main characters were very frustrating at times, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I am quickly becoming a big fan of Stacey Mosteller, and can't wait to read another of her books.
Nina K
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was not a fan of SB in her brothers book. Definitely liked her more in this one. I could have strangled her half the time though even though I did like her. Jeremy and her have a unique story but overall I really do enjoy the book it flowed nicely it was an easy read.
Sheri
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It feels like everything is against SB and Jeremy. They live each other but there are too many secrets that keep pushing them further apart. They have been in love for as long as they can remember but can they have their HEA? Or will their secrets be too much?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Stacey is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Second Chances, Shadows of the Past (co-authored with H.M. Ward), the Nashville Nights series, and the Nashville U series.

She’s also the single mom of three amazingly crazy boys and since she’s a transplanted Yankee, considers herself a big city girl living in a small town. Because she can’t live in the cities she loves – Nashville

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)
  • Wreckage
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)