Start by marking “Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness, #4)

Blood Beyond Darkness

(Darkness #4)

After months of searching, Ember and her friends have finally located the Sword of Light, the only weapon capable of destroying Queen Aneira and ending her rule. This is Ember’s destiny. Or so she thought. Now a pact to save the man she loves changes everything.

In this final installment in the Darkness Series, when the truth comes to light, Ember will learn some things are
Paperback
Published by Twisted Fairy Publishing (first published August 25th 2014)

Jess
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Um... EVERYBODY! (Well, read the prior books of the series first)
Recommended to Jess by: Goodreads :)
Before Reading

"The ultimate sacrifice?"

description

Eli better not fucking die.
He NEEDS to live for Ember.
Ember can't sacrifice him...there's no way. Right? RIGHT?

After Reading

description

HOT DAMN THAT BOOK WAS GOOD.
The plot was FANTASTIC.
The end was PHENOMENAL.

Ember & Eli: a summary

Overall, it's just...

Jackie R *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
Blood Beyond Darkness was above and beyond better than what I thought it was going to be. I knew that this book was going to be extremely good, but it was epic. I have been a fan of this series since book 1 Darkness of Light. I have followed Eli and Ember's journey, and I freaking love those characters like they are my family members. Stacey has created a world that I will never forget, and I hope you guys won't forget this awesome series as well.

I cried, I laughed, I yelled, I cursed, and at on
Pam Nelson
2.5 Blood Beyond Darkness Stars

I liked it but didn’t love it.

So many things I didn’t like. Some I did.
But I felt it was just meh. :(

It makes me sad because I was hoping this book would redeem it for me for the series.

MAJOR Spoilers of what I didn’t like so if you don’t want it ruined DON'T CLICK!!!!
(view spoiler)
Heather
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Pardon me if I break down in tears throughout this whole review. A series that I have come to love so much has ended for me. I’m so sad.

I feel like I waited forever (it really wasn’t forever) and then it ended too fast because in typical Heather fashion, I devoured this book as soon as I got it. 330 pages done. I don’t even remember what time I went to bed that night. I just kept reading.

In Blood Beyond Darkness we have our characters that we love returning and we have the characters we hate ret
JenacideByBibliophile
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Opinion: This is book 4 in the Darkness series by Stacey Marie Brown, and let me tell you…it’s on f*****g fire. I did a review on book 1, Darkness of Light, where I ranted and raved about how AMAZING the first book was. Though I did receive the first book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review, I naturally had to order the rest of the series on my kindle right away. So instead of giving you a play by play of each book, and because I honestly didn’t want to take the time to write a re ...more
Felicia
I loved and hated this book at the same time.

I have to admit that I have never read a book with this type of story line. I loved the fact that instead of the MC being full fae she was part demon. It made her more intriguing. You seen that she wasn't just light. She had a darkness that influenced every decision she made. Most of her decisions were very annoying. But it was good to read about a character with light and dark in them.

The ending. Gosh, that ending. I just can't even deal with how ups
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Awesome finale! Gah I want to read West's book now but my Kindle needs to be charged!
Erin
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing

True to form with her ability to keep her readers on edge and salivating at every turn, Stacey Marie Brown kept the momentum going and then some with this final installment in the Darkness Series! Secrets revealed leave you on edge, the raw animal passion between Eli and Ember leaves you breathless, and the loss when all the dust settles will make your heart hurt. It was one hell of a journey, and fans of the series will love it!

Ember and Eli had been through a horribly traumatic ordeal when we
Desirae (Dee)
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars isn't enough.

Blood beyond darkness

Wow. Just. I'm speechless. Stacey has really stepped it up a notch in this book. Not only has she succeeded, yet again, to completely devastate me and keep me up all night with her book, but she has surprised me with the way the story unfolded. She kept me on my toes through the whole story. The book and the way she wrote it was one of those, can not put down, type reads. It was seamless. It was flawless. It was amazing. Epic. Her writing style is one
Metessa
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Crap on ash bark, I never thought I was gonna get through this book!

Repetitiveness really hurt this Saga. In this book, right off the bat Ember does something impulsive and dangerous, gets herself attacked, and Eli comes in to save her. Of course she's a complete ingrate because she's mad at him and wants him to stay away from her. Sound familiar! It would be nice if our heroine could at least save herself on occasion.

Again 17+, lots of sexual content, which is really kinda a bad deal because ot
Nikki Jefford
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap on ash bark! I'm pretty sure this was my favorite book in the Darkness Series. Way to go out with a bang, Stacey Marie Brown!

Pixie humor - hilarious! One of my favorite lines: "Never underestimate what six inches can do."

Earth shattering secrets revealed, the world turned inside out, hot sex, and a battle to the death. The Darkness Series has it all with incredible dialogue and humor to go with. I am a fan of Stacey Marie Brown for life!
Naomi 🐨
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved this series! ❤ ...more
Kris
This book!!
At the end I wanted to scream COULD NOTHING GO RIGHT!! I swear this little girl had the worse luck EVER!!
But so glad for the ending ending ... I loved it!!!
I really liked these books!!!!
Melanie
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ry-2014, read-in-2014
5*s
Awesome ending!
Blood Beyond Darkness is the final book in the Darkness series and what an ending it was, it was just brilliant!!
It has all been leading to the ultimate showdown between the Queen of Light –Aniera- and Ember Brycin – Dae, Dark Dweller, Abomination, Fire starter & prophesised one – in this epic finale. We start this book knowing that Ember and best part of her allies have been betrayed & captured after finally obtaining the only weapon capable of killing the Queen but Em
Vaishali
Rating: 3.7 stars

Warning: Mentions of marital affairs, cheating, sexual abuse and physical abuse.

“Your body we can train, and train we will, but your mind and heart are what will win this war. And it will win, Ember. It must.”

“He held me with a deep desperation that set me on fire. We kissed with awareness of knowing it would be our last. He pulled away first, leaning his forehead into mine. “Now go save the world, woman.”

‘Blood beyond Darkness’ is the final instalment of the Darkness series b
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Overall this was a satisfying conclusion to the series. It wrapped everything up nicely. I wasn't left with many questions when the story ended, although I think the author could write a whole new set of books based on what happens after the events in the final book.

This series took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I have. I really fell in love with the characters in the series. There were so many, but each one was unique. The plot was interesting and all of th
Miatta
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, urban-fantasy
For me, this series peaked at book 2 and went down from there. I think the action and romance and lust and everything really was amazing at that point and then just couldn't sustain. So I didn't really love this book.

I actually read her Collector series before this one, and that series is truly OUSTANDING (the fourth book hasn't come out yet) so I can tell that Stacey has gotten even better at spacing out the action, and climaxes. She is such a great author and I can not wait to read more and m
Colleen Mccormick
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing ending to an amazing series. I loved the way the author finished the story of Ember and Eli without tying it all up in a pretty bow. She ended it like she started it--with lots of twists and turns. Stacey has a way of making you fall in love with the characters and you become so invested in their lives. Ember is strong, sarcastic, but loving. Eli is just plain hot. And how could you not love Cal and Simmons. I do hope there will be another book in this series sometime in the near future. ...more
Sousetsoso
Apr 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
WASTE OF TIME!!!
I'm not the type to stop a series or even a book unfinished because i hate it.. you never know if there'll be any change..
But i can't believe i wasted 3 days i could be reading something better (or something good in this case). I'm so pissed at myself, the series, the author, everything and everyone.
It's pretty obvious I'm not going for Stacey's books ever again.
Tate
image:

Beautiful ending to the series. I laughter and cursed and most of all cried!!! Some thing I knew, or felt it they will be like that and some, well, it broke my heart. Loved it and love this author!!!

x
Alice hamer
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
WOW! Crazy series full of twists turns and excitement till the end. I LOVE this series. It is definitely one of my favorite series!!
Kelli
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved it!! Amazing series from start to finish!! Not only was it an exciting read, it was fun with all the sarcastic humor.
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
This review MAY contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.

Blood Beyond Darkness is such an incredible end to such an awesome series! I jumped into this book (and the series) with reckless abandon and I was swallowed whole. This series will seriously consume you. I read each book of this series in a day, all back to back. I couldn't get enough!

The plot of this book series is excellent! It is clever and is executed very well. This book is exciting and thrilling from start to finish. It will keep yo
Becca

Let me first off saying this: This is the final in the Darkness Series. There will not be spoilers for this book but possibly - most likely - for the first three books please keep that in mind.

I hate ending series. I had having to say goodbye to characters that I have grown to love and cannot wait to see what happens next, there are some series that seem endless and we all want them to end. Then there are those books you know if the author decide to write for those characters, for that world, f
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)

Find all my reviews: https://jaynikkibelthoughts.wordpress...

It is finally over.

Well this is the only book that I liked out of the entire series. Eli and Ember didn't argue like the did in the last book. They finally didn't hide their feelings for one another.

This last book... the ending seemed very lack luster. I don't hate the ending but it did create some questions that I know will probably never be answered. I did find out that this book is connected to the Collector series which I
Katie Jones
This was a good ending to the series. It also wasn’t quite an ending as such, in that not everything was wrapped up in a nice bow, not really all that happy for everyone either but satisfying none the less. I found it a little slow from about midway until just towards the ending but then the last few chapters & the epilogue really kicked ass. I understand there are a few spinoff books & series & with how the world was left I am curious to see what happens next but perhaps not straigh ...more
Michelle
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series ended with a bang! (Literally)
Jessica
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I really enjoyed this series, so the stars are not only for this one book, but for all of them. Stacey Marie Brown knows how to tell a story and keep you connected to all the characters. She adds twist and turns. You think you have an idea of what's going on (and you're right), but she'll throw something else in that was completely unexpected! Her characters are real and make real decisions (even though it's fantasy). You feel for many of them and they become like friends or family.

These books
Angela
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Silver Nona
Aug 27, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
i cant hate this book more ! or the characters ! or the writer !

they are all horrible people who should die and leave the world alone .

the writer gives the most terrible messages ever !
kill its fine we will still like you!
cheat its fine because its not that wrong !
i thought ember was a slut ? oh nooo her real mom was married and had an affair with 2 guys and its completly fine ! oh and she is an amazing woman ? wtf are you trying to promote here ?

everything in this book is rubbish and i hate
  • Refuge (Relentless #2)
  • King Tomb (Forever Evermore, #3)
  • Crest (Ondine Quartet, #3)
  • To Save The Broken Heart (Dragons, Griffons and Centaurs, Oh My! #2)
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • Masked (New World, #2)
  • Sealed in Sin (The Vessel Trilogy, #2)
  • Dusk (The Dire Wolves Chronicles, #2)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • Dangerous Lovers
  • Step (The Senses, #2)
  • Unless You Can Be a Unicorn (B3, #1)
  • Breaking Angelina (Paranormal Investigations, #2)
  • Dead Man Running (Supernatural Bounty Hunter, #2)
  • York (Skin Walkers, #9)
  • Bind the Soul (Steel & Stone, #2)
  • Revolution (The Revelation, #4)
  • Sacrifice (Gryphon #3)
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

Darkness (4 books)
  • Darkness of Light (Darkness, #1)
  • Fire in the Darkness (Darkness, #2)
  • Dwellers of Darkness (Darkness, #3)
“Why, mouth, why? Why must you always open and say shit to make things worse?” 4 likes
“My lady?” Simmons darted to me. “You said you wouldn’t call me that in public,” Cal said dryly from under my hair.” 2 likes