Start by marking “Two Men For Melanie (Game of Three, #1)” as Want to Read:
Two Men For Melanie (Game of Three, #1)

Two Men For Melanie

(The Game of Three #1)

Jordan's more than willing to do whatever Melanie wants to fulfill her fantasies, but he definitely has his reservations about adding another man into the mix.
He's expecting to endure it, but what ends up happening sparks a crisis that he should have had ten years ago. After an electric night with Melanie and Brian, his mind buzzing with sexual confusion, he suspects tha
Published April 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Two Men For Melanie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Men For Melanie

Neyra ♦

Fun start to what looks to be a sexy serial, it lacks some character development but perhaps it'll improve during the next few books.
April
This is so not what I thought it would be. I was thinking this would be a M/F/M book not a MMF. Even though some of the scenes made my eyes bug out, I couldnt stop reading. It was kind of hot in a taboo kind of way. But this series will be the first and last that I will read were the men are into each other.
Gem
Sep 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
ew
Sanet
Not much there...short story of a man identifying his sexuality, a first little step out the box as they say.

Not bad, but not for me.
Becca Reads
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: menage, 2014
This was a super quick read and not what I expected from the title. It seemed to not be about two for Melanie but more about Jordan exploring a new bi side with Brian.
Bonnie Henry
Dec 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
This is not a book. It's a poorly written short story.
Erika Dale
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Two for mel

I was enjoying this quite a bit and then it just ended. Was very disappointed that it just ended that way but it is what it is.
Iris
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
Meh. I wasn't aware it was a cliffie.
Michelle
Aug 17, 2014 rated it liked it
I was able to pick up this story when it was offered free for my Kindle. Jumping in to a new author can always be a little nerve wracking but I couldn’t pass up for the price. I felt that there were some pluses and some minuses to this novella. This was really two smexy scenes written together with a cliffhanger ending leading in to the next in the series. I hadn’t realized that it was not a complete novella (and by complete I mean a HEA) so I felt a little let down that I was left hanging. My f ...more
Brandy Perkins
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not a lot of story to judge, will pick up any sequel just to see where it goes. There was a few dialogue issues and using quotation marks.

I'm not a fan of a book starting on a sex scene, this was wasn't bad, there was build up and anxiety, not sure I felt the realism in the story though. Although I know it's definitely feasible to happen, the story seemed forced, if that makes sense.

I also feel like if a boyfriend consented to having a threesome, knowing who the guy was before he rang the doorbe
Chande
Nov 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Melanie really should have thought about it a little more before she brought someone else into her bedroom. Now her boyfriend thinks he may be gay. I find it hard to believe that a straight man would want to mess with another man in a sexual way unless he already liked men. This book was ok but it was to short and really left you wonder what was going to happen in the end. I can tell you I will not buy the next book to find out it didn't make me want to know that much.
Midniteillusion (Desiree)
I didn't read the description close enough and realized part way in it was, not really my thing. The plot could have been better, deeper. I feel that the one male character got more of a plot than the other two characters and it would have been nice to see the feelings/emotions from their POV. Also I didn't feel like there was any deep connection between the boyfriend and girlfriend which would have been nice and would have added depth to the story.
Kylie Griffin
This was a DNF for me.

The opening chapter where the hero and heroine invited a mutual male friend straight into a menage because she wanted to experiment just didn't connect or engage me. I like to get to know the characters before they jump into bed.

Too quick, too soon, not my thing, so it's going on my DNF shelf.
Ines Johnson
Dec 19, 2014 added it
Shelves: menage, mm, freebie
The book explores Jordan's exploration of his late-in-life evolving sexuality. Pronouns are hard when you have more than one gender, so is sexual choreography. I wasn't clear on Brian's sexuality and I wish there had been more development of Melanie, who was super cool about her live-in boyfriend going off to explore his sexuality. I really wanted to understand her motivations.
Tabatha
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
This was a saucy little short, but the way the author executed the alternating points of view gave me whiplash. I also had several moments where it was unclear to me exactly who's point of view we were in. Sadly, I was disappointed that this made it very difficult to enjoy.
Wendy
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
this is a very short story. Not much character or plot development.
Jordan wants to fulfill all of Melanie's sexual fantasies including engaging in a 3-some with another man. Short story shorter, Jordan begins to question his sexuality.
Rachel
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very hot

Very sexy and hot, Melanie, Jacob and Brian are fun and sexy. The story flowed smoothly with no cheesy dialogue ( which I loved). It does end on a cliffhanger which was a bummer, so I'll be looking for the box set so I can finish the story.
Dorel
Jan 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
This is the 1st book I read by Nicole Stewart. I think the story needed more of a story line. I didn't feel the chemistry between none of the characters. Without no chemistry between the characters I think the hot & steamy scenes were flat. I think this story not developed enough.
Nicole Baylor
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
definitely made me interested in reading the entire series..
Dawn Barber
Apr 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Quick and to the point. He/he pronouns got confusing. Needed more character development to better understand everyone's issues.
Nakeesha
Wanted more character development, but the plot had me reading all the way through.
Bebe Four
Nov 16, 2014
Linda Deanda
Jul 16, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Erected (Erector Set, #1)
  • The Man Who Came Too Much
  • My Wish (Guardians of Time, #1)
  • Smart Boy (Smart Boy #1)
  • Rock the Viper (Viper, #1)
  • Tribute for the Viking
  • Two Men for Me (Mrs Harper's Valleys, #1)
  • Hell and Beyond (Broken, #2)
  • The Law of the Jungle
  • Unlawful (Freedom, #1)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • Marked for Love 1 (Marked for Love, #1)
  • Awakening (Gay Erotic Tales, #1)
  • Everyone's Man
  • Anything Goes (Anything Goes #1)
  • Unconventional Mate (Katzman, #5)
  • Come Together (Rock Hard, #2)
  • Treacherous Sun (Nu Hayven Chronicles, #1)
Librarian Note: There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads data base.

The Game of Three (5 books)
  • Jordan's Experiment (Game of Three, #2)
  • Jordan's Doubt (Game of Three, #3)
  • Brian's Dilemma (Game of Three, #4)
  • Jordan's Proposal (The Game of Three, #5)