Start by marking “Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)

Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990

(Dilan #1)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  13,075 ratings  ·  1,424 reviews
"Milea, kamu cantik, tapi aku belum mencintaimu. Enggak tahu kalau sore. Tunggu aja" (Dilan 1990)

"Milea, jangan pernah bilang ke aku ada yang menyakitimu, nanti, besoknya, orang itu akan hilang." (Dilan 1990)

"Cinta sejati adalah kenyamanan, kepercayaan, dan dukungan. Kalau kamu tidak setuju, aku tidak peduli." (Milea 1990)
Paperback, Cetakan XVIII, Oktober 2015, 332 pages
Published 2014 by Pastel Books (Mizan Group)

To ask other readers questions about Dilan, please sign up.
Putri Lestari setau saya gabisa baca novel di goodreads, cuma beberapa buku aja yang ada di ebooknya goodreads
March Bangzaelani, maksud dari pertanyaannya apa ya?

Bangzaelani, maksud dari pertanyaannya apa ya?

Jika ingin membaca novel di Goodreads, sayang sekali tidak bisa, karena Goodreads sebenarnya bukan tempat untuk membaca novel, tapi lebih kepada sharing, review juga mencari update terbaru mengenai pengarang maupun buku-buku dari berbagai genre.

Cara terbaik baca novelnya adalah ke toko buku lalu beli novelnya atau pergi ke perpustakaan dan juga mungkin bisa pinjam teman :)(less)

·  13,075 ratings  ·  1,424 reviews

Start your review of Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
Aurelia
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: indonesian
I read this because I was going to meet the cast and I was curious to see as to what everyone was raving about. Safe to say, I can't really relate.

Their innocent love and it being set in the past really made it stand out, but the former got really old halfway through the book. It just felt like a really, really long novella about how their relationship came to be. It feels like a series of short stories revolving the same characters bound together in a book in chronological order. It wasn'
Anidos
Feb 26, 2016 rated it liked it

Anyway...

I read the second book prior to this, so I had known already how the story would go. Perhaps dats what made it lack of surprise for me. But still, who doesn't love Dilan? Because I do, and thank God I weren't Milea(view spoiler)It took me sooooo long lately to finish a book. I could only read on my way to work and to home, and that way this book became ugly for I put it recklessly in my messy bag.

Anyway...

I read the second book prior to this, so I had known already how the story would go. Perhaps dats what made it lack of surprise for me. But still, who doesn't love Dilan? Because I do, and thank God I weren't Milea(view spoiler)~

Loved it. Three crossword-esque stars!
Khadijah Nasir
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
simple & dreamy... ✔✔✔✔
Tuti Alawiyah
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want To review this novel until 56 Page, the story is milea and dilan in the 1990. In 1997 milea recounted that. That time he lived in Jakarta, but in 1990 she moved To Bandung, she also moved the school in Bandung, and that's she met dilan, someone Who makes milea falling in love, with style and Way he different from the other. Milea's friends known him Who is naughty, join the motorcycle geng. He is naughty but he is funny, one time when he wanted To see milea, as she was studyng he boarded ...more
Alfilia Sanjaya
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
CHAPTER 1: AKU
In this chapter tell about the main character as the fist person on point of view. Well , her name is Milea Adnan Hussain. She tell about her family especially about her father as army, and her mother. I think Milea from a good family. She from Jakarta but when she was Senior high school she moved to Bandung. Then this is how the story was begun.
CHAPTER 2 : SANG PERAMAL
The first day Milea went to her new school, in the road she met with an unknown boy and he was p
Tatania
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Finally
After like 4 or 5 months, I left this book hanging and left it there with other books on my shelf, since I can't find the intention and the feels to actually reading this.
I just can't. Then this is it. One book and finished it in like 5 hours or so.
I don't really like the way the author told us about the story, well that's his way but it didn't sit well for me.
But it's still ok. Quite ok. Since dilan........dilan is.......ah. Dilan. Does he really exist? Seriously.....
Lyone
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
i'm not really a fan of local books (no offense) because they're too corny or too predictable and not so original for my liking and the plots are just not that strong.
but then i decided to picked this one up after i watched the movie trailer, and somehow Dilan's character caught my interest. and turns out that I liked it, it's not too dramatic and more real, and not corny. and for the characters, Dilan is the one that really has the strong personality here (at least for me), like he just being
Shafrilia
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
What should I say? That 90's people holds the best gene of all generations? That classic love story can't never get old? That this book is not the same like any other teenage love stories? And that although Pidi Baiq is a male, he could write very well, sometime I even think he was gay (I meant it as a compliment), as the first-person female protagonist Milea.
Oh well, I can't write any better review anymore. Just a need-to-read-ASAP book you should go seek in your nearest bookstore immedia
Griselda Puspa
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Reminiscing to our high school time is a nostalgic moment for most of us. Milea and Dilan studies at a national school SMAN in Bandung. The story revolves around their school life and how they fall for each other.

Dilan is an interesting novel that evokes the nostalgic emotions about our high school time. I have a good time enjoying the story. I find that Baiq has strengths in building candid dialogues, developing the high school world and its characters, and inviting readers to be th
tasia
May 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
I'm not sure why do people like this book. I started reading this book just because everyone is reading it. Reading this book is like reading my diary from my elementary school years, which to say, was really dramatic and definitely not a suitable writing style for a book. Not to mention the characters are either boring or annoying.

- Some rant -
(view spoiler) ...more
Hapsari Darmastuti
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Hmm I'm afraid I was too harsh on this book, but I just do not really like it. First, the writing itself is very very simplistic, with very short sentences. It's so weird, even a children's book is written more detailed than this. The dialogues are also very very short and it reads like a script and not a novel. Secondly, I really do not like Dilan as a character. He is annoying, pushy, and his humor grates on my nerve because it is not funny to me at all. Some of the decisions the characters ma ...more
Btari
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
am I the only one who barely stand this book? Duh, the way the author writes, i'm not used to it. it's like reading a transcript of some dialogue. and, i dont get the jokes or the wittiness many Indonesian teens are crazy about. well, maybe i would have liked it if i had read it in junior high (most probably not).
the characters are okay, the main characters have strong positions. it's only the writing style used here (and the jokes) that bothers me a lot. it was a miracle for me to finish this
Aliflanya Maghfirah
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dilan is every girls' in the world dream boyfriend. With his chatty, witty but intelligent (not intimidatingly intelligent, but kind of friendly intelligent. got what i mean?) he could win Milea's heart by his funny trait and things he did. The story of Dilan and Milea kind of reminds me about my high school time. Reading this book will make you reminisce about the old time and how sweet it was.

Dilan, you got me smile and laugh and make me wants to see you, maybe in someone's trait o
Kamila Muyasarah
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cheesy! With pidi baiq's typical writing (i'd say he's one of my favourite) and of course his kind of sense humour really do lit up the plot. This book literally fits to every girl in Indonesia (idk if it the same as for the boys). I'm sure, once you read it, you just can't stop! You're drowning but you enjoy every milliliter of the water that you drink. When you finish the book, it has been confirmed that you'll say "Aku mau jadi Milea. Aku mau Dilan. " just like other girl did.
Ikhsanul Tajuddin
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Picked it up since i'm a big fan of Pidi Baiq's music projects. To be honest, the storyline wasn't great, it is just your typical high-school love story flick. Cliche and quite boring at times. But Pidi Baiq's wit and humor really shines through in Dilan, and that in itself made the book enjoyable.
Overall, great light reading.
Fiona Wong
Mar 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
At first, this book was going to get 3 stars, but the more I read it, I feel more annoyed.
I barely made it till the end, I almost throw it out from the window.
The jokes are cheesy and I don’t like the main character’s personality.
Maybe if you are a romantic person, you will fangirl while reading this book, but this book is a no for me.
Rizqi Sulistianto
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've watched the movie first, and then i read the novel. I like the story. And i think this is the best Novel Love Story from Indonesia. The story is simple. I like part of conversation of Milea and Dilan, it's so funny. It's recomended for all of you. Can't wait to finish reading Dilan 1991.

At last I've done reading my first book on 2018 ^_^
Han
Feb 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Crap.

I stopped reading this book near the end because I can't stand myself to see the inconsistency use of language. The characters are horribly written, "ha ha ha" and "he he he" everywhere. I was hoping that the story is good, at least, but it's not. It's the typical cheesy romance story.

I don't even understand how this book can be popular at the first place, ugh.
Alieya Husna
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I watch the movie first then I read the book. Im Malaysian ,before I read the book I felt a little bit scared as I thought that I may not understand the book but then Im glad that I could understand it .

I love how the pov of the book was Milea and how she explains things that happening really details that I could understand it well .
Humaira
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read teenlit in a long time I forgot how cheesy it usually is.

Dilan 1990 isn't your regular teenlit, though. I know.

This is a feel-good book I can't stop smiling even after I finished it.
Ardy Damar
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Baru baca awal2 udh triggered aja gw..
Well, awal2 udh ilfil sama milea, really girl why u so silly??
U have a boyfriend n find new one u left him..
Well, walau sikap beni not gentleman at all..
I know your feel bro #teambeni
Ldr totally suck..
Ahh cerita tentang cewe yg bnyk cowo suka sama cowo keren yg lumayan berandalan dengan komflik2 manisnya.
Kisah cinta yg too perfect to be real.
Karina Paramitha
May 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Taken aback by how light and adorable this high school romance is. If you are looking for a book that you can finish in one sitting yet gives you some "butterflies in the stomach" feeling, this is it!
Paskalis Damar
Jan 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2018
Dilan as a happy-go-lucky character is an intriguing character, but an intriguing character in a rather mediocre story.
Syaznee  Idris
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Aaahhh... the joy of puppy love... where you think you are going to be together forever.
Tedi Irawan
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
the movie is much better than the book, i think
Fadhila Astari
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Verrrrry funny, verry cheesy. Unlike any other romance story i've ever read. Good job, Pidi Baiq!
Indy
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it
There were enjoyable parts as well as disinteresting ones. I preferred the movie over the book. Perhaps due to how I watched it first before I read.
Yulia
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dilan is annoyingly cute.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
  • Generasi 90an
  • Pulang
  • Gelombang
Pidi Baiq adalah seorang seniman yang punya banyak kelebihan. Selain sebagai seorang musisi dan pencipta lagu, ia juga seorang penulis, ilustrator, pengajar dan komikus.
Pidi Baiq mengaku imigran dari surga yang diselundupkan ke Bumi oleh ayahnya di Kamar Pengantin dan tegang.

Dilan (3 books)
  • Dilan Bagian Kedua: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1991
  • Milea: Suara Dari Dilan
“Aku ingin pacaran dengan orang yang dia tahu hal yang aku sukai tanpa perlu kuberitahu, yang membuktikan kepadaku bahwa cinta itu ada tetapi bukan oleh apa yang dikatakannya melainkan oleh sikap dan perbuatannya.” 95 likes
“Cinta sejati adalah kenyamanan, kepercayaan, dan dukungan. Kalau kamu tidak setuju, aku tidak peduli.” 92 likes