Start by marking “Evermore (Descendants of Ra, #3)” as Want to Read:
Evermore (Descendants of Ra, #3)

Read Excerpt

Evermore

(Descendants of Ra #3)

There is no such thing as a chance meeting.
There’s no room in Avery Nicolis's life for an obsession, yet why else does he stalk Emeline Gamble. Lurking in the shadows, he hungers for a woman he can’t have. Between the secrets he guards and anarchy roiling in his soul, his only solace are his glimpses of Emeline. He will resist her, protect her from himself, and deny his de
Paperback, First Edition, 358 pages
Published November 11th 2014 by Tmonique Stephens (first published October 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Evermore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evermore

Start your review of Evermore (Descendants of Ra, #3)
Book Junky Girls
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Avery. If you thought the first two Nicolis were complicated it's nothing compaired to Avery. He has his secrets and keeps everthing to himself, never letting anyone in even his brother.

Emeline was a part of a secret order to keep an eye on decendants of Egyptian gods, but that al ended when her Grand needed her to take care of him. Her last job was to keep an eye on Avery and now forced back into doing the orders bidding she's supposed to gain his trust and betray him. But even before thier off
Sapphire
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I actually give 4 1/2 stars.

The storyline hooked me at the first sentence. With a heroine I began to like and a hero I fell for, Ms. Stephens gives the reader a paranormal romance worth a long winter’s night read. It will definitely keep the reader warm.

Read rest of the review (under my name, Pamela K. Kinney) I did for I Smell Sheep Reviews: http://www.ismellsheep.com/2015/01/bo...
Keisha
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series provides an unanticipated journey that is action packed and leaves you wondering what's next. I do not recommend you read this book until you read the first two books in the series. The books build on each other with certain details of the Pantheon that would seem confusing otherwise. I enjoyed Avery and Emeline's story and how it began to merge the other characters together. Several ideas from the previous books made sense in this one. There are still so many questions that were lef ...more
Caroline Doig
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 of the Descendants of RA series and it’s just as exciting as the other stories, and this is the story of Emeline and Avery. Emeline is a watcher for the Order a secret society that watches the offspring of the gods, she has been tasked with watching over Avery until she is ordered to take Avery to the goddess of chaos. That’s all I’m going to give you guys but let me tell you that this is a very exciting read and I loved every bit of it, I can’t wait to read the next book Encore w ...more
Ashleigh
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I was able to read this entire series!
Her writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole of each story.
I found myself in love with not only the characters, but also the world she creates.
You truly feel as though you are living among the characters.
Great character development, steamy sex scenes and enough of the everyday grind to really be able to sink into each and every book.

Philleys Peters
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Goddess of Chaos is a vengeful entity who has set her sight on Avery Nicolis and the infinite chaos that thrives within him. The Nicolis are descendents of the Egyptian god Ra and many of them are vessels housing entities of power, or demigods. Like Avery. This is a really great story and a huge one, as it continues from the previous books about Roman and Reign Nicolis. Lots of deadly confrontations and passionate romance. A very exciting read!

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspro
Nancy
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I must say if you have not started reading this series then you need to start reading it. The Descendants of Ra is such a great series to read and written by an insanely talented auther. I love that thus series is filled with action and it is really fast paced. I love that this is such an adult themed read with great steamy and great characters. Highly recommend this series and this auther.

Michelle
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, booksprout-arc
Evermore is book three of this captivating series and I can't wait to read the rest of the books to find out what happens next. Action packed, suspense, drama, steam and intriguing characters make this a great read. Avery and Emeline have steamy chemistry but is it enough to get passed all the betrayal and chaos. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evermore by Tmonique Stephens is book number three in the series. I love reading stories by Tmonique Stephens cause they write really good paranormal stories that I love to read and this one is definately no different.

Tanya
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He is hooked on watching her but she is hiding secrets. She needs to get close and deliver him to the goddess alive. She finds she is helping him and seeing a different side of him. What will she do? Will she go against the goddess? See what she will do

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book get so hot you may need a cold shower I absolutely could not get enough of this I was hooked from the first page great writing job bravo loved it and if anyone is looking a steamy wonderful read then add this one to your list you will not be disappointed I was not, I loved it

Barbara
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book three in the Descendants of Ra series and with every book the series is just getting better. This is Emeline Gamble and Avery Nicolis's story there is suspense, drama, danger, villains. I want to read the next book. I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and I also bought it.
Hanna
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is a hot and steamy adventure packed fast paced paranormal romance that I found very very enjoyable. I think this is a great read for a great escape

Kim F
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong and intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Lorella Piras
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. The characters and storyline are so well written and developed. I'm dying for the next book. This may be my favorite book by the talented T.Stephens.

Pat W
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
another superb read. Can she deliver him to the goddess alive. You’ll have to find out. Fantasy characters and superb storyline
Nadea Croix
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters and storyline that had me hooked certainly turning pages.

Karen
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is an intriguing story that is captivating and entertaining. Strong and engaging characters. I appreciate reading this book.
Mary
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third installment in the "Descendants of Ra"! It's a fast paced story filled with action, suspense and great characters. It's a very interesting and captivating story.
Maria Suarez
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock. Once again Tmonique has done it and now with Avery another of the gorgeous Nicolis. He is a strong tempered but honorable man that fights the obsession he has with Emeline. Emeline was part of and order in charged of watching the offspring. Of gods and now she had to get close to Avery with lies and gain his trust.
Once again I love the writing style and will continue to read her books.
So far this is my favorite of the series and
Mel
Carol A. Farris
Apr 28, 2017
Thyona Tucker
Feb 28, 2019

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors ar

Descendants of Ra (4 books)
  • Eternity (Descendants of Ra #1)
  • Everlasting (Descendants of Ra #2)
  • Encore (Descendants of Ra #4)

News & Interviews