Start by marking “Random Acts of Kindness (A Rock & Roll Saved My Soul Anthology)” as Want to Read:
Random Acts of Kindness (A Rock & Roll Saved My Soul Anthology)

Random Acts of Kindness (A Rock & Roll Saved My Soul Anthology)

What does kindness mean to you? Would you go out of your way to help another? Or has someone gone out of their way for you? We can change the world with these simple acts of kindness, by simply helping another person in their time of need.

In this book you will find stories to enlighten, inspire, or move you, as you read about the spontaneous and planned acts of kindness be
Kindle Edition, 1
Published June 13th 2014 by Rock & Roll Saved My Soul (first published June 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Random Acts of Kindness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Random Acts of Kindness

Clarissa Simmens
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I contributed a prose poem to this wonderful anthology but I had never read any of the other stories and poems. Like its predecessor, Rock and Roll Saved My Soul, the courageous voices of those who have suffered yet managed to rise above the sometimes difficult journey of life will impress and delight the reader. This book is an incredible affirmation of the beauty we daily encounter. All proceeds are donated to charity.
Gay Ann
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having cared for her mother and youngest sister as they lost their battles with cancer, Claire is devastated when she discovers a lump and ends up with a double mastectomy. Jenna an old friend, arrives unannounced on Claire`s doorstep. Jenna is running away from her husband`s request for a divorce. Together they hop in Jenna`s old Chevy to make a cross country trip back home to Pine Lake, stopping to visit mutual friends, as they go. Jenna`s random act of kindness to grant Claire`s wish to retur ...more
Sandy Ashley
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I added my own story to this book. However, i was looking forward to reading what other have done for others and what others have done for people. I was truly touched by all the stories in here. It's great to know that people out there still will take time to show others there are good people out there. It's a great read!! Very inspiring to want to do more good things for people.
Marsha
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Random Acts of Kindness is a terrific anthology of uplifting stories from 23 wonderful writers. It is a must read....over and over.
Christie
Feb 10, 2019
Gwen Selix
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashish Chaudhary
Sep 30, 2015
Abhishek Thakkar
Jul 05, 2014
Radeyah H.  Ali
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kate Robbins
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sandy Ashley
Bree Vanderland
May 03, 2014
Twinkle Varshney
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cody Smith-Candelaria
May 02, 2014
Andrea Staum
May 05, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
нєνєℓ  ¢ανα
Didi Oviatt
Nov 22, 2017
Maria Corbett
May 30, 2019
From the makings of her fabulous tennis hits, from the inspiration of her waggish pets, from the riotous air of Minnesota, comes Kate Marie Robbins...

She lives in a VERY small town in southeastern Minnesota with her family and her three pets. She is currently working in a nursing home but has for long dreamed of being a published author- which since you are reading this, has come true. She likes t