Start by marking “Just a Fling (Billionaires on the Beach, #1)” as Want to Read:
Just a Fling (Billionaires on the Beach, #1)

Just a Fling

(Billionaires on the Beach #1)

Sweet and hardworking Eva has just graduated from college. Her sexually adventurous best friend, Nicole, has convinced her to take an island vacation to let off some steam and relax. Eva does not expect to meet a handsome man with a rock-hard body that reminds her of a Greek god, on her first night on the beach.
What results is a night of passion that will change her life.
Published April 29th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Just a Fling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just a Fling

Leslie
This appears to be part one of another serial (I will have to pay more attention to the descriptions before I download in the future, because I'm really disliking this serial business). But other than that, this resultant first section was set up well and the "sex scene" description not over done. Will I look for the other PARTS to this story? Maybe or maybe not. Would I have enjoyed it more if it had been the complete story? Probably so.
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 04, 2014 rated it liked it

“He promised himself long ago that he would never lower his standards. Not even if it meant being alone forever. The unpleasant concept gave him a bit of a morbid shiver.”

3 stars. This book was short, quick read. The characters were developed but the two main characters didn’t seem to have a lot of chemistry and I couldn’t really engage with them. Overall the story was great though.

Debbie Hanson
Oct 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Eva has headed off on a week long holiday with best friend Nicole. Her hard working life has been behind along with her sick mother for a relaxing week of sun, surf and according to Nicole plenty of sex...
After arriving to wet weather, when the clouds disappear the party begins. Not a huge drinker Eva is very quickly tipsy and enjoying the music.

Andreas had been sucked in by is brother to be his 'wingman' for a weekend of sex with all the holidaying hottie's. Not so interested he sits at the bar
Carla Cabrera
Sep 11, 2014 rated it liked it
There is no lack of chemistry between Ava and Andreas. Does the fling seem a little unrealistic.....yes but this book is fiction and I give authors lots of leeway. The are two things that turned me off. First is the total disregard to safe sex and the description of his fluids in and out of her. I was just shocked because earlier in that night she had just told her friend Nicole to not get pregnant when the friend let to go and try and get laid. I took that has telling her to have safe sex…I gue ...more
monica ♪
2 Stars

This book was just "meh" to me.

Why did I read this in the first place?
1. It was free in Amazon
2. It's a short story
3. The tittle said it's about Billionaires.

The good thing about this book is only because this book has hot sex scenes.
If you asked me about the story? my answer is...
description

I don't really understand what this story is about. It said, it's a billionaires on the beach series, but i don't know what kind of billionaire the hero actually is.

And it's written in third person POV. Not my
buzy_reading
Sep 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf-free-book
On vacation in the Bahamas with her friend. Taking a break from caring for her sick mother. Nicole and Eva are on the prowl for hot men to have sex with. Of course, on the first day Eva meets Andreas. The careful cautious girl is about to have sex with a stranger. The smart girl who was on the Dean's list is not thinking about sexually transmitted diseases or being raped. Throwing all caution to the wind Eva even allows sex with no condoms to a perfect stranger because he is nice. The tables hav ...more
Kathleen Downey
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. I just had one problem with it and that is it is a series. I was hoping to read a book without having to read more books to find out what happens.
M
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Short read

This is about a girl who's whole focus has been college and her sick Single parent Mother. She lost a bet with her best friend and is now on a tropical vacation where they are on a man hunt. She has her one night stand and now has developed feelings for him and he feels the same way.
Tina
Jun 05, 2014 rated it liked it
A tease of a story! It is a serial book that stops abruptly and all of the sudden we are purchasing chapters instead of books. The writing was great and the story was good but I'm tired of book teases.
Tanya
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
A HOT island fling

A quick start to the series. It seems like I might be interested in the story, but I don't like how it's chopped up into mini-books. I don't see myself paying over and over for the rest of them, but that's just my prerogative.
Lynn
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Eva and Nicole are heading for the Bahamas for a week. Finished with college and in need of some down time. But Eva didn't expect to meet someone on her first day there. Neither was Andreas but the moment he saw Eva on the beach he was drawn to her.
Terra
Jul 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2014
Definitely a steamy romance with a fun story about two best friends! I love the idea of Eva meeting a billionaire. Something we all wish would happen to us! I do wish both parts of the story were together as just one story.
Sara
Jun 21, 2014 rated it liked it
An interesting story but I got hung up on all of the grammatical errors. Hope the next book is better edited.
Amber (Cosying Up With Books)
Nope. Did not like one bit of this short story, not the cover, the characters or the plot. Definitely not my kind of book.
Jessica Gomez
Apr 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Always enjoy a Billionaires stories.
Doris Ashley
Jul 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good q quick interesting read

left me hanging and wanting more in many ways can't wait to see what follows
'
wish it was me
Ashley Clark
Jul 05, 2014 rated it did not like it
May try again later.. Couldn't get into it
G
Oct 10, 2014 added it
Not actually a book- it's an intro to the series
Halli huls
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sexy

Hindi chic sheet snap DNA diy Djokovic duh ebb duh duh did Judd Judd Jens Judd did nude candid jd
Jennifer Tressen
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fun! I was reading this book as fast as I could because it was steamy and had just enough spice to keep me wanting more. Can't wait to read the next one and see where the story takes us!
Jamie  Leigh
May 19, 2014 rated it liked it
a good read.
Masuma
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality of writing in this book.
Stacey Duncan
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Currently away to reread this book as it really is a great book and will soon be buying the rest of the series so I can see how the characters have progressed/ will progress
Annette
rated it did not like it
Oct 04, 2014
Monica Akinyi Odhiambo
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just realized this was a cliffhanger.Just as the story was getting interesting it ends...oh well
Linda Ware
rated it it was ok
Sep 18, 2015
Gwenllian
Jul 10, 2014
  • Shifted For Love (Pepper Valley Shifters, #1)
  • Warrior Unleashed (Mythrian Realm Series)
  • Embracing Her Wolf (Her Wolf #1)
  • Left Holding His Baby (The Greek Tycoon #1)
  • Wild Instincts (Wild, #1)
  • Torn (An Alpha Billionaire Romance) (The Torn Series Book 1)
  • Killer Cupid (Redemption #1)
  • Traitorous Heart (Traitorous Heart, #1)
  • Belonging: Part I (Belonging, #1)
  • The Shadow (The Darkness Trilogy, #1)
  • Passion's Child
  • Loving Ms. Wrong (Walk on the Wild Side, #3.5; Best Friends, #2)
  • Shades of Summer (Haunting Ruby, #1)
  • Craving Caroline (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Mystic Memories
  • Silken Promises
  • Alpha Games Volume 3
  • Ravaged By The Pack (The Alpha's Mate Book 1)

Billionaires on the Beach (5 books)
  • More Than a Fling (Billionaires on the Beach, #2)
  • Just a Flirt (Billionaires on the Beach #3)
  • More than a Flirt (Billionaires on the Beach #4)
  • Just a Flame (Billionaires on the Beach #5)