Start by marking “When Girlfriends Find Love (When Girlfriends #7)” as Want to Read:
When Girlfriends Find Love (When Girlfriends #7)

When Girlfriends Find Love

(When Girlfriends #7)

A novel about friendship, love, and following your heart.

Sophie Wharton is in control. Whether life is going according to plan or throwing her for a loop, Sophie is determined to remain calm and in charge. It's no wonder she's the successful owner of one of Seattle's most charming cafés, The Cup and the Cake. Her lemon meringue cupcakes, petite French treats, and cappucci
Published April 28th 2014 by Pearls and Pages

To ask other readers questions about When Girlfriends Find Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Girlfriends Find Love

Start your review of When Girlfriends Find Love (When Girlfriends #7)
Kayla
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books, blogged
This book was so cute! I really enjoyed reading about Sophie as I can relate, being the single girl in my group of friends. You always wonder when it will be your turn at ‘real’ love so you examine and analyze everything from the past to see where you may have gone wrong. Was it you or him? Does Sophie stay single? You will have to read to find out!
Samantha March
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a review copy

I have absolutely adored the Girlfriend series, and I was sad to see it come to an end! This installment gets us back to Sophie’s POV, which I thought was interesting that we came full circle and back to where the series started. Sophie – if you can’t guess from the title – hasn’t been the luckiest in love, and in this novel she starts to open up more – kind of – to the idea of finding that special someone. We explore her past failed relationships and why they didn’t work
Rhonda
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The girlfriends all complement each other. They are different but all bring something unique to the friendship. The conflict between Sophie and Chad is something we all go through. Does he love me? Should I tell him how I feel? What if.....? She gets all kind of advice from her friends but she needs to find her own path! Reminds me of my relationship with my friends.....over 40 years worth of advice, fights, but more important loving friends. Great book club read or just for b ...more
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

When Girlfriends Find Love was such a bittersweet read for me. Bittersweet because I am loving this series, but it is also the last book. I think this is probably my favorite in the series because it is so...everything. It is a wonderful read, you get to see how all the girlfriends end up and see Sophie finally get her happily ever after. She started the series off with heartbreak and now we get to see her happy. I loved it.

Sophie has not had
Megan
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the way it ended

This was the best book of the series. I really hope we have more books coming in the future. Don't want to spoil it - but I'll just say I had been hoping for an ending of this matter and love it.
Lisa McBrien
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book of this series and I just knew I had to read this one after Book 2. Sophie is a type A kind of girl, always in control, even when her life's circumstances throw her for a loop. Already, she has faced infidelity by her slease of an ex Brandon and the revelation that her best friend Robin got pregnant because of the mess and she's come through it as well as can be expected. Yet, at this point in the series she faces yet another set of circumstances, which her usually in contr ...more
Obsidian
Oct 24, 2014 rated it liked it
I have been reading the "When Girlfriends..." series for the past year or so. This series is about a group of six girlfriends who all met in college and have remained close and live in Seattle. The group of girls consists of Sophie, Robin, Lara, Clarie, Emily, and Jackie.

"When Girlfriends Break Hearts" was novel #1 in this series and it was kind of a rocky novel in my start. I thought that Ms. Page had an interesting premise but I thought some of the characters needed to be developed.

"When Girlf
Kathleen
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In When Girlfriends Find Love, the seventh and final installment of the When Girlfriends ... collection, author Savannah Page transports the reader back to Seattle for one last visit with the six best girlfriends that we've come to know and love: Claire, Sophie, Robin, Lara, Jackie and Emily. I can think of no better way to end a collection of wonderful friendship stories than to have it come full circle with Sophie giving the readers an update on her story!

Sophie, oh Sophie, I see so much of yo
Annabel Krantz
When Girlfriends Find Love by Savannah Page is the final (seventh) book in the 'When Girlfriends' series. It focused on Sophie, who was also the focus of the first book, so things had come full circle.

I have read several other books in this series, and found my interest in them depended on how much I related to the character. For example, 'When Girlfriends Let Go' focused on Jackie, and I really found her vapid and shallow... which didn't let me love it. In contrast, I much preferred 'When Girl
Adrian
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The seventh book of the When Girlfriends series. Sophie was one of my favorites, probably because the first book was based on her point of view, so naturally I loved this one as well. This conclusion of the stories of 6 friends was in the end a little bit predictable but so fun to read and see played out! I couldn't get enough of these books, reading all 7 in less than 2 months (a tough feat to accomplish with a 1 year old).

I highly recommend this fast moving series, as the characters are super
 Reading Reindeer Cobwebbed
Review: WHEN GIRLFRIENDS FIND LOVE by Savannah Page
[WHEN GIRLFRIENDS Book Seven]

Sophie is a Seattleite business person, hard charging and driven. She is also an OCD controlaholic. Life runs much more smoothly when Sophie is in charge. What she can't control is True Love. At 28, it seems to have avoided her, offering only occasional illusory glimpses. No matter how diligent and clever her efforts, that pesky quest just keeps slip-sliding away. [apologies to Paul Simon] Maybe if Sophie could just
Ginger
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed the entire series and was anxiously awaiting the conclusion and I was not disappointed. I loved Sophie's flashbacks and the secrets that were revealed. Each of the characters has a special place in my heart because I can see some of my friends in each of them when we were that age. Thanks Savannah for another great "Girlfriends" book and I look forward to your next series.
Charlotte
Oct 20, 2020
Tiffany
Nov 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Geektastic (Dorky Duet Book 2)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • A Head Full of Ghosts
  • The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A Brilliant Young Man Who Left Newark for the Ivy League
  • Blindsided
  • The Trouble with Tabbies (Love & Pets, #2)
  • The Great Ex-Scape
  • Faker
  • Desperate Characters
  • Transference
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Can't Text This (Texting, #3)
  • Boy Shattered
  • The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Avalanche (BearPaw Resort #1)
Savannah Page is the author of Everything the Heart Wants, A Sister's Place, and the When Girlfriends series, heartfelt women's fiction. Sprinkled with drama and humor, her writing celebrates friendship, love, and life.

A native Southern Californian, Savannah lives in Berlin, Germany, with her husband, their goldendoodle, and her collection of books.

Savannah loves to hear from readers, so feel fre

When Girlfriends (7 books)
  • When Girlfriends Break Hearts (When Girlfriends, #1)
  • When Girlfriends Step Up (When Girlfriends, #2)
  • When Girlfriends Make Choices (When Girlfriends, #3)
  • When Girlfriends Chase Dreams (When Girlfriends, #4)
  • When Girlfriends Take Chances (When Girlfriends, #5)
  • When Girlfriends Let Go (When Girlfriends, #6)

News & Interviews