Start by marking “Depraved (Faces of Evil, #10)” as Want to Read:
Depraved (Faces of Evil, #10)

Depraved

(Faces of Evil #10)

Depraved is the tenth book in the bestselling, critically acclaimed Faces of Evil series. The finale is coming! Are you ready? Have you ordered Heinous, book 9? Don't miss a single book in this terrifyingly fast paced series!

The serial killer obsessed with Deputy Chief Jess Harris has finally been cornered but the body count is still rising. With only the two-book finale
Published November 17th 2014 by CreateSpace

Start your review of Depraved (Faces of Evil, #10)
DeeAnn Garner Williams
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The best book in the series so far! They just get better and more exciting!

I started reading Depraved, the 10th book in the Faces of Evil series, and couldn’t put it down until I finished. Debra Webb has kept us sitting on the edge of our seats while reading the Faces of Evil series. Each book has left us waiting for the next to see what happens. I don’t want to reveal too much because the suspense is part of what makes a suspense story so good.

We have wondered when or if Jess is going to catch
Jo Ann Reinhold
Shelves: favorites
Depraved is the final book in the numbered books in Debra Webb's Faces of Evil series, the final face off between her characters Deputy Chief Jess Harris and the ruthless serial killer Eric Spears.
The troubles for Jess and Dan keep piling up as Eric Spears plays havoc with their lives. Driven by his obsession with her, he inserts his evil until nothing is left untouched.
This book is the best in this fast paced action packed series. Each step of the way you are holding your breath waiting for the
John W.
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Depraved – Faces of Evil #10”: This book is for the first time reader of Debra Webb’s Faces of Evil Series as well as for her longtime fans. Webb is a master of intrigue and suspense and every new book she writes delivers all her experience to each page. New fans will immediately know they have found a thriller that will keep them reading late into the night. For the benefit of new readers, Webb provides back stories for all the characters and as needed the back story cases Deputy Chief Jess ...more
Maureen ~Bitch Can Write A Book
HOLY SMOKES...

CAN I JUST SAY...OHHHH MAH GAWD!

I was lucky to get an early copy to proof AND CAN I JUST SAY (again, I know I am repeating myself)...

PERFECTION!
RIVETING!!
BOOM!!!

I could not put this book down. I was completely captivated. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed the journey of getting to know AND love Jess and Dan. I am a HUGE fan of murder, suspense and a hard core serial killer. To be able to also combine all of this AND a kick ass love story...WELL THAT IS PERFECTION.

THIS
Tracey Berthiaume
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG, just OMG. The 10th and final book in the Debra Webb series Faces of Evil is the most riveting and exciting of them all. Thankfully Debra Webb ties up every question and loose end there could possibly be in the series. You do however have to read them in order so if you haven't started them or you are not quite ready for book 10 you need to get a move on. You are not going to want to miss this. I started this at 10 pm last nite and 3 1/2 hours later I was finished. Thank You Deb for a ...more
Toni
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Deb Webb delivers in the final installment of her award winning Faces of Evil series. As Birmingham Chief of Police Dan Burnett and Deputy Chief Jeff Harris close in on the Player, Eric Spears, things spiral out of control. Webb skillfully weaves Jess’ past into the events leading up to the final confrontation. Long time readers of the series will not be disappointed in the climatic ending. If you are new, start at the beginning. The end is best appreciated in order.
Tessa -Poised Pen Productions
I have read the entire Faces of Evil series and with every book I think that the series can get no better, But I was wrong! This tenth and final book ( in the Spears saga) is the best of the best. I was totally blown away by the ending. It is a must read! Debra Webb never disappoints and Depraved is no exception.
Cindy Reifel
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the 10th book in the Faces of Evil series and, as far as I'm concerned, the best. I have read Debra Woods' books for years and am never disappointed but, this book goes above and beyond. If I could give this book 10 stars, I would.
This book wraps up the 10 book series of the books about Chief of Police Dan and former FBI profiler Jess and their hunt for Eric Spears, a prolific serial killer who has managed thru all of these books to always stay one step ahead of Dan and Jess due to the
Toni
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Debra Webb very nicely asked me to read her book before it was published so I am not allowed to give spoilers.

I can say, however, that this book will not let you down. This is book ten (really 11 when you count book 0) in a series called The Faces of Evil. Webb is one of my favorite authors so I highly suggest you read any of her books. I love the Enforcers series in the Intrigue line at Harlequin as well as The Colby Agency books under the same line. Webb never fails to provide not only great
Nancy Wolfe
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Depraved by Debra Webb is the 10th book in the Faces of Evil series. I have read all nine previous books in this series and loved each one. But Depraved is the best one yet, its goes beyond all the others! Once I started it I could not put it down; I was almost possessed.

While this book can be read as a stand alone one; you might wish to start at the beginning of the series with Obsession and read them in order. Each book is appropriately titled and follows the story of chief of Police Dan
Stephanie Pugh
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have LOVED following this series! The characters were so complex but relatable. I couldn't get enough of Jess and Dan! And the finale....well, let's just say it was a perfect trifecta...excitement, suspense, & mind blowing twists! Can't wait for the next installment! Debra Webb hit this one out of the park!
Superbook
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Woop!!! Done and totally satisfied. Thank you Ms. Webb for keeping this reader happy!!
Suzy Manning
Oct 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: webb-debra
great book in terrific series. getting near he end
Michelle Rice
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read..from the very beginning Debra Webb had us guessing what was going to happen next. Very suspenseful and full of twists and turns...
Jocelyn
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller
Fantastic thriller!!!!:)Heart stopping all the way!!!!:)
Nikki
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cops
She finally get him thank god
 Spanxmcb (Yovanka)
Wow! What a whirlwind! So, the case of the obessessed serial killer The Player is finally closed. I'm thankful that although The Player case is over, we will still get more of Jess, Dan and the SPU Team through a series of stand alone novels. The first being The Dying Room due to be released in March 2015.

This book moved very quickly, which was right in line with the rest of the Faces of Evil series. From book 1 through to book 10 only two and a half months had gone by!

Many of my suspicions were
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Webb does it again with her Faces Of Evil Series. This book was awesome and the perfect ending to the two month struggle between Jess and Eric Spears. I got hooked on this series from the first book and became more addicted as each book came out and I really wasn't sure if the ending would be as satisfying as this series deserved but I have no idea why I questioned Webb because she delivered. The one thing I would suggest however, is to read the books in order because the story plays out over a ...more
Linda
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Debra Webb brings her numbered Faces of Evil series to a stunning conclusion in Depraved. The whole series has slowly led to the final showdown between Jess Harris- BPD Police and Eric Speers- serial killer. Webb has drawn us into the lives of Jess Harris and Dan Burnette through the series and yet she has also thrown a lot of turmoil into their lives- ex-wives, missing policeman thought killed by Dan or Jess, pregnancy, a father that had a dual life and a crazy half sister. And by the end you ...more
Nicole
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Depraved is the perfect ending to one of the best series I have ever come across. The Faces of Evil numbered series is absolutely amazing from Obsession to Depraved and everything in between. Depraved is full of action, romance, twists and turns that will leave you on the edge of your seat with your heart ready to beat out of your chest and find you trying to catch your breath. Highly recommend this entire series. I can not wait until the new stand alone Faces of Evil books start. I am truly a ...more
Julie
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a thrilling, action-packed, suspenseful finale to the series. Actually, suspenseful does not even begin to describe how this book keeps you on the edge of your seat, waiting for Spears' every move. It also wraps things up neatly, including a rather gruesome explanation for one of the mysteries/mysterious persons in the series. Jess and Dan's HEA was a long-time coming, and I look forward to reading more about the HEA in the novella about their wedding.
B.E.
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW. That was totally awesome. And without giving any spoilers - because I'm anti-spoiler - I just have to say... Aha! That explains everything! I had suspected that, but I never really knew for certain. Bwa ha ha.

And now I have all 10 books sitting in a lovely line on my shelf where I can go back and read them again if I want to, or just look at them every once in a while with a sly smile over shared secrets. ;o)
Tiya Mitchell
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is great. I love all the crazy plot twists with this series and the fact that it takes place in my hometown (Birmingham). Every chapter gets you riled up and totally caught up with catching the Player. This entire series has been great.
Darla
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOODNESS!! I loved this series and this was a fantastic ending! I believe this is probably the best overall series I have ever read!
Alicia
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I started reading Debra Webb just by accident. It was the cover that pulled me in one night at Walmart dealing with insomnia. (Don't judge!)
After reading book #3 I was hooked, and super crazy annoyed with myself because I finished it that night and needed more.
Depraved wraps up the Faces of Evil series perfectly. I have to say though I was waiting from page 1 to kick some Spears butt, Depraved lived up to my expectations. 10 books on one notorious killer, that kept MY interests going throughout
Spring Adams
Shelves: own
Totally blown away right now! Omg! This book is so amazing. I couldn't put it down. what an amazing conclusion. I highly recommend this book. you do not want to miss this amazing end to this wonderful series. You will not be disappointed. Debra succeeded in bringing us a terrific ending to a series i will keep rereading for years to come. I cant wait for more from Debra, She just gets better and better with each book. If you haven't read The Faces Of Evil series yet i highly recommend you do so!
Vicki
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a way to go out. I don't think anyone writes like Debra Webb. She truly is the best romantic suspense writer out there. I was literally turning the pages so fast to get to the end. Then I was sad and didn't want the series, as far as Spears story, to end. These characters had become people I knew! I can honestly say there was not one book in FoR that was a disappointment. Each was better than the last! If you haven't read this series get book 1 and read them one after another. You ...more
Michelle
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Faces of Evil Series and Ms. Webb does not disappoint. Will Jess be able to finally catch Eric Spears before he destroys everything and everyone she loves? This is an awesome series that is definitely worth reading! I am also happy we will be able to read more stories with these characters because they stay with you.
Daniela
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!.....lol....I had him pegged long ago. Well, that was quite the whirlwind The Player put everyone through in this series. Personally, I think he got off way too easy but that's just my morbid mind working overtime. This series has been excellent - relatable characters and winding, suspenseful story lines. The consistency. and development of characters and relationships has been top notch. I'm glad that Jess and Lil finally have some closure with their ...more
Charline Chasse
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great final chapter

Good tie up. Good series. Good characters. I really enjoyed all of the books in this series. I highly recommend .
What you think about Depraved and the FOE series in general. 4 10 Nov 17, 2014 09:22AM
Faces of Evil series by Debra Webb 1 4 Oct 21, 2014 06:42AM

• Winter's Storm (Winter Black #8)
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
  • Into the Dark (Romantic Suspense #23; Cincinnati #5)
  • Whisper of Bones (Widow's Island #3)
  • Cold Secrets (Cold Justice, #7)
  • Her Deadly Secrets (Wolfe Security, #2)
  • Never Ever (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery #3)
  • Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)
  • Leave No Stone (Faith McClellan #2)
  • A Cold Dark Promise (Cold Justice #8.5)
  • Willing to Die (To Die #8)
  • Sleeping with Fear (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit #9; Fear #3)
  • Fatal Features (A Nichelle Clarke Crime Thriller #6.5)
  • Below the Bones (Widow's Island #5)
  • Heart of Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #2)
  • Splintered Silence (Bone Gap Travellers #1)
  • Blind Spot (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #4)
  • The Wanderer (Thunder Point, #1)
DEBRA WEBB is the USA Today bestselling author of more than 150 novels, including reader favorites the Shades of Death, the Faces of Evil and the Colby Agency series. She is the recipient of the prestigious Romantic Times Career Achievement Award for Romantic Suspense as well as numerous Reviewers Choice Awards. In 2012 Debra was honored as the first recipient of the esteemed L. A. Banks Warrior ...more

Faces of Evil (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Obsession (Faces of Evil, #1)
  • Impulse (Faces of Evil, #2)
  • Power (Faces of Evil, #3)
  • Rage (Faces of Evil, #4)
  • Revenge (Faces of Evil, #5)
  • Ruthless (Faces of Evil, #6)
  • Vicious (Faces of Evil, #7)
  • Vile (Faces of Evil, #8)
  • Heinous (Faces of Evil, #9)
  • The Dying Room (Faces of Evil, #11)