Start by marking “Ride Me Away (Satan's Saviors MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ride Me Away (Satan's Saviors MC, #1)

Ride Me Away

(Satan's Saviors MC #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Anna, the bad-ass undercover agent, is no doubt the best on the force. With her stunning looks and devious mind, she can easily manipulate any man into revealing to her whatever she needs to know. When a tough case from LA gets called in, there's no question about who it will be given to.

Armed with nothing but her confidence and sparse intel, Anna begins her investigation
Published April 29th 2014 by Smutpire Press

To ask other readers questions about Ride Me Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride Me Away

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Ride Me Away (Satan's Saviors MC, #1)
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Anna is a well known bad ass and exemplary investigator and has created a stellar reputation for becoming a chameleon within each of her cases. This time, she's headed to a knowingly rough community in Los Angeles to blend in with a questionable biker community. The details are almost nonexistent and sketchy at the most.

She meets one of her targets, Jag. Clearly the leader of the pack and handsome enough to easily keep her eyes on him. She knows how to play him and all of the other men who take
lynn❤️lynn
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a very nice read. I struggled with some aspects such as not knowing all the characters referred to within the story, and the strong independent female lead(Kim), who seems to loose faith in herself and her own ability. But is this due to one hot biker male(jag)...well, I think to be honest he might make me weak at the knees as well.
If you like hot alpha males and bikes, then this is a book for you.

The sex scenes are very hot, and the ending just leaves you wanting more. This books leaves
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-challenge
HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!! This is yet another steamy and sexy book by Jamie that leaves you ready for the next book!!!! OH GOD I am dying here not knowing anything!!!! I have some major obsessive problems with reading biker gang books and this one is just AMAZING!!! There is everything you can want in a biker book, action, drugs, bikes, yummy guys...and SEX!!! I cannot wait to read the next book and get lost in my Satan Saviors!!!!
Ashley
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dang is one word that I need to use :) Jamie great job , it was an amazing ready I got so into the book that when it ended I just wanted to keep going! Way To Go
catherine mckinley
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love MC club books and Jamie is a new author for me I enjoyed the story of Jag and Kim it was like Jag and Kim really connected when they first saw each other ,Kim tried to keep Jag at arms length but that didn't last to long when Jag claimed Kim I don't think I could do what she had to do but to each their own you know. Kim has a huge secret she's keeping from Jag and his brothers what happens when he finds out what it is will he ever forgive her, well you'll have to pick up the book to read. ...more
Sandy Newman
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A smokin hot book!

Anna works for the government doing under cover work and she is the best at it. When she is sent on her next assignment as Kim to look into a biker gang things don't go as planned. She needs a way in to the cub and its easy when she meets the 2nd in command, Jag. Things start to heat up between her and Jag but she still has a job to do. This book has some hot love scenes. Its a short story that makes u want more and pulls you into the characters. I can't wait for the next book!
Aline Leal
Aug 25, 2016 rated it liked it
The story would be perfect if it wasn't so repetitive.
Kris
Feb 15, 2017
Chelsea
Aug 15, 2017
Danielle
rated it did not like it
May 21, 2016
Sep 26, 2014
CoffeeMom Hodges
Aug 13, 2017
Jamie Fuchs
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shellene30
Aug 04, 2014
Marie Vayer
Dec 19, 2015
Jamie was born and raised on a farm in Canada. After leaving for college she quickly grew out of her conservative upbringing and became enthralled in a world of sex. Now she lives a very relaxed lifestyle, working various jobs as she travels around. In her free time she enjoys the smaller things in life, like a good cup of tea.

Oh, and of course she loves to write dirty stories!

News & Interviews