Start by marking “Sneak Attack (Tapped Out, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sneak Attack (Tapped Out, #2)

Sneak Attack

(Tapped Out #2)

She thought she’d fought her final match…but the bout isn’t over yet.

Mia Anderson found more than she ever bargained for when she set up a fight with reigning king of the underground MMA fighters, Tray “Fox” Knox. Eight months have passed, and both have walked away from the sport that brought them together. Now they fight for love, not blood. Until a voice from the past co
Published May 29th 2015 by Rainbow Rage Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sneak Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sneak Attack

Cari Quinn
Apr 29, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
COMING SOON!

photo SA_Teaser1_zpsbd2f891e.jpg
Sherry Molock
Not As Good As Shadowboxing

This book is the second in the Tapped Out series. I really liked Shadowboxing, which was funny, sensuous, romantic and intense and did a good job addressing a sensitive topic, sexual abuse and abduction.

This book focuses on the growing relationship between Tray and Mia. In some ways they've grown closer, but Mia's demons continue to haunt her, which at times puts a strain on their relationship.

This book is darker, not as funny, and seems to drag a little in the middle
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

When I read Shadowboxer the first book in Cari Quinn’s Tapped Out series I amazed at the depth of emotion in that book and the hard battle the two main characters fought to make it through to the other side. Sneak Attack gives us a look at the aftermath; what happens after that initial rush of lust and newness of a relationship starts to wear. This was a very good and strong story of two people still dealing with their past lives and learning
Elizabeth Neal
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't even coherently write my review yet. I'm still suffering from a massive book hangover. I just love Tray and Mia so much. They came out together in Shadowboxer and have been happy now for months. But, they still have to fight for their happiness. Why? Does the past ever stay fully buried or does it always have a hold on you? Can you ever truly move forward if you haven't let the past go or made some kind of peace or achieved some type of closure with it? What would you do to protect the o ...more
XxTainaxX
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mia and Tray are very complex. That is what makes them real to me. It's not your sugar coated story full of impossible dreams. Mia has a lot going on and is trying to find the best way to cope. Like many of us, she tends to do things that could push away those who love her because she is hurting. Tray is a sexy dude that is ALL in. It's interesting to watch them navigate through a very tough and dangerous situation. I love that this series is raw. It's what sets it apart from so many others.
lovestoread
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait for more Tapped Out! Working together, growing to trust and love one another. Tray and Mia are an uneasy couple whose relationship is growing. Such an amazing story, the characters are individuals you can believe and you literally jump for joy when Mia decks the bad guy! :D
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sneak Attack is book #2 in the "Tapped Out" series by Cari Quinn. I received an ARC in return for my honest review.

I hadn't read the other installments of this series; this was my first exposure to Mia and Tray. Immediately upon finishing this book, I procured and devoured "Shadowboxer". The novellas, Body Shot and Takedown, are next on my must-do list :)

As this story opens, Mia and Tray are former MMA fighters who have been together for the better part of a year. As the book progresses, you acc
Sue Zawisa
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This review is from: Sneak Attack (Tapped Out Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I received this as an ARC for an honest review.

This is a continuation of the story about Mia and Tray. Both are MMA fighters although this time around both are retired from the ring. Mia has demons that she is trying her best to deal with. Her biggest concern is for her sister Carly. Mia knows all about the evil out there and she will do everything to keep it from her sister. Tray is deeply in love with Mia and is doing everyt
Limecello
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016
I really liked the first book.

This one ... was so much wangst. Also - not sure if it was my mood or what but the whole "I'm so damaged I can only enjoy rough sex and I'm broken and nothing and nobody can ever fix me" got ... r-e-a-l-l-y old.
Also - damn - can Mia and/or Fox catch a break and win a fight in a damn book - or at least not end up in the hospital?

Anyway it was just ... not the book for me. I found myself paging through the fretting and it was just ... wagnst and sex. I didn't get the
Melinda
Sneak Attack by Cari Quinn

This is such a great series by Cari Quinn and I just cannot get enough of it. The story continues (following on from Shadowboxer) with Mia & Tray and we get to know them and their motivations better. I love that they're both really strong characters who know what they want, but they also know when to give in - the relationship between the two is far from one-sided. I need more of this series and I can't wait to see what Cari has in store for Gio & Carly! Great
Ashley Voorhies
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sneak Attack was an amazing follow up to Shadowboxer, and I did not expected the direction of the story. In the beginning at all. This story is dark, edgy and deals with some difficult issues that Mia and Tray are dealing with. Like all of the book that Cari Quinn does, she gets you drawn in and you don't want to stop reading till you're done with it, then you are left wanting MORE!!!! The sex between Mia and Tray in this book can only be described as RAW, ROUGH, GRITTY, and HOT! I hope that we ...more
Kim
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thought Shadowboxer, book 1 in the Tapped Out series, had all the feels. That’ll teach me to underestimate this author, because those were warm fuzzies compared to this story. Emo x10 on crack. And I loved every second.

Sneak Attack delves into the dark depths of Mia and Tray’s pasts so that we better understand their motivations for fighting and protecting each other and those they love. It’s rough. It’s real. It’s raw. It’s remarkable.

This series just keeps getting better with each release, a
Tori
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In true Tray and Mia form they are still fighting the emotional rollercoaster of life. But one things for certain; no matter how unsure they are, they will fight for each other and those they love no matter what it will cost them in the end.

The author is adept at drawing you in so that you can’t help but feel not only for the main characters but the supporting ones as well. I have read the other books in this series and can’t wait to read about Carly and Giovanni’s story in On The Ropes.
Staci
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Mia and Tray's second book. This book takes place a few months after the first and it deals with how they are both settling in with no longer being fighters. I enjoyed reading things from both point of views, whether it was in the middle of the same situation or something totally different. There were some twists and turns I wasn't expecting and I look forward to more books in this series.
Annette
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book in the Tapped Out series is my favorite so far and much more about Mia and Tray and wow!! This series is darker but is edgy and deals with difficult issues. The characters are different but awesome and once you start it you get drawn in and don't want to put it down!!! I can't wait for Gio and Carley's. And the twist with Slater!!! It's a must read!!!
Faye
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Cari Quinn. I love this MMA girl fighter story. You get to seem further into the lives of Mia & Tray. You also get a taste of what is to come with Mia's sister Carly and the man they want her to stay clear of Gio. I can't wait to see how those two get involved! I love this series and hope you will too.
Becca Mitchell
Jun 13, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Became bored

I tried to finish, but couldn't. I found myself getting irritated and annoyed with the characters and storyline. Book one was good, but it didn't continue. Not worth the price either.
Jennifer Allen
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overall, I enjoyed this book. I liked seeing Mia and Tray again, but I had some mixed feelings going into it because I felt like their story was pretty complete in Shadowboxer. This was a great continuation of their story, though.
Nadene
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

So glad I pushed through the first book, cuz this 2nd one was amazing. The characters really came to life and I loved the relationship banter between Mia & Tray. Story was riveting and get me coming back for more
Christy
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love the characters, but I struggled to get into the story. I would get really excited about a development and then it would drag for a while; just when I'd consider giving up, it would peak again . . . and then drag. It was good, and i'm interested in the rest of the series.
Elizabeth
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Only way to describe Mia and Tray's relationship is raw unfiltered passion. To some they might see dysfunction but to myself ..to find love in the ugly is beautiful. She's his heart...scarred and all.
Kristen Johnson
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
review coming soon.
lia
Jan 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars
buset ini sex scene-nya kayaknya ngabisin setengah buku sendiri deh saking banyaknya. -____-
Kat
Aug 23, 2017
Patti
Jan 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Power Play (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #2)
  • Chasing a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #4)
  • WANT
  • Committed (Lost in Oblivion, #3.7)
  • Redemption (Nashville Nights, #3)
  • His Taste of Temptation (In the Line of Duty, #3)
  • Lain: Blue Devils MC Book 1
  • Ruffles & Beaus
  • Fighting the Fall (Beyond the Cage, #2)
  • Never Never (The Irish End Games #7)
  • Driven (Cougar Challenge, #9)
  • Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods, #1)
  • I'm Fine and Neither Are You
  • Cowboy Jackpot: Valentine's Day
  • Escape the Noise (Gone by Autumn, #3; Brothers of Rock, #13)
  • Call My Name (Fallen Angels MC, #3)
  • Billionaire Romance Boxed Set
  • House of Stone (Tsura, #2)
USA Today bestselling author Cari Quinn grew up wanting to be a singer more than anything else. When she realized she probably wouldn’t be hired as the opening act for the Foo Fighters, she stopped singing and started writing. Now she happily writes about rock stars, MMA fighters, suited heroes, bodyguards and everything in between. And she blasts her music as loud as the neighbors can stand, beca ...more

Tapped Out (3 books)
  • Shadowboxer (Tapped Out, #1)
  • On the Ropes (Tapped Out, #3)
“Being with her meant loving her the way she needed, not the way I did.” 0 likes