Start by marking “Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4; Addicted, #3.2)” as Want to Read:
Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4; Addicted, #3.2)

Long Way Down

(Calloway Sisters #4)

With a seven-year age difference, Ryke & Daisy have faced an uphill battle in the eyes of the world and their families. Known as the most adventurous, fast-paced couple — their next step has always been elusive to the rabid media.

Behind the scenes, heartbreaking troubles continue to test Ryke & Daisy’s resilience and shape their future together.

They pr
Published November 20th 2015 by K.B. Ritchie

To ask other readers questions about Long Way Down, please sign up.
Rose It hasn't been released to the public yet but I have no doubt it will be an amazing read.
Lashuri Chan No date has been released but the authors said it will be before Xmas.

Start your review of Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4; Addicted, #3.2)
Becca Ritchie
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This will be the final book with the Addicted gang... unless I fall on my head and forget everything that we've ever planned ;) Release Date: November 20th, 2015

Look out for more Raisy!

UPDATE: ... we must've fallen on our heads because we added a full-length epilogue book called Some Kind of Perfect :) It'll release after Long Way Down and add lots of closure to the whole series.

UPDATE 2: the blurb / back cover summary has been added! xoxo

UPDATE 3: It's LIVE on Amazon!!! Happy reading
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Just as good. Every time.
6/25/16: In a HUGE post-move/no WIFI book slump...so I think a favorite re-read is in order...

5 Ryke Fucking Meadows Stars ***Spoiler Free***

So this bad boy gets all the stars.

And I'm gonna hug it close.

Like this:

Because it was good.

But mainly because it actually made this cold-hearted little shrew shed a tear *gasp.*

description

It's an almost-Christmas miracle anomaly, I tell you.

Seriously though, I think the rugged and dry terrain that is my cheek might experience a mudslide as a result of this never before seen influ
Christy
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 This book is fucking EVERYTHING stars!

photo 8CFEAB25-475D-4065-890E-6AFF81281A7E_zpsc2jsyeqm.jpg
Two people who weren’t allowed to love each other. Two people who now unapologetically do.

The Addicted series is by far the most memorable and my most favorite series ever. Each book has something special about it. Each character and couple I love completely in their own way. Those of you who have read the series know exactly what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, I can’t even… you are missing out on so much greatness!

Ryke and Daisy (aka Raisy) are the two daredevils of t
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
I finished my reread yesterday. Full review and playlist to come.

You've been warned. This is not going to be a book review.

Addicted Series altered a huge part of my life, and reading Long Way Down left a significant impact on me. It’s possible, I will never be the same.

I realized, after reviewing all of the books in Addicted series, I have finally exhausted the points I’ve been doing for the past eight books. I would sound like an annoying broken record if I continue to sing the same old tune. So maybe,/>Addicted/>You've
Jasmine
**SPOILER-FREE REVIEW**
5 STARS! ★★★★★

"Never give up or back down on the things that fill your soul, Calloway. There is no worse life than a hollow one."

After 6 hours of reading (& crying) within one sitting of this read, I was almost afraid that I could never bring myself to write this review. Each and every book in the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series has such a dear place in my heart and with Long Wclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
REVIEW**
Brandi
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

I am totally going to lazy out on this review. The way I see it, if you're a fan of the series, you know Raisy, and you're a fan, so read the damn book. You 'shouldn't' regret it, and if you do, I'm not sure if we can be friends. If you haven't read the series, you are missing out, if you like well written love stories that are unique and beautifully portrayed, why haven't you given this series a chance? Yes, these books are lengthy, but the love captured between the pages is, simply beautiful.
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Thrive (Addicted # 2.5) | http://amzn.to/2hBw9gB
Addicted After All (Addicted #3) | http://amzn.to/2hLM93s
Fuel The Fire (Addicted #3.1, Calloway Sisters #3) | http://amzn.to/2jFoUIL
Long Way Down (Addicted #3.2, Calloway Sisters #4) | http://amzn.to/2yYRVC4

The most perfect ending to the most perfect series there ever was.

Addicted To You (Addicted Book #1) |http://amzn.to/2zRYSYS
Thrive (Addicted # 2.5) | http://amzn.to/2hBw9gB
Addicted After All (Addicted #3) | http://amzn.to/2hLM93s
Fuel The Fire (Addicted #3.1, Calloway Sisters #3) | http://amzn.to/2jFoUIL
Long Way Down (Addicted #3.2, Calloway Sisters #4) | http://amzn.to/2yYRVC4

The most perfect ending to the most perfect series there ever was.

description

As Daisy would say, on a scale of one to chocolate, this was like chocolate cake, smothered in icing, and covered with sprinkles in the shape of unicorns.

I could not have asked for a better conclusion for these amazing characters. Krista & Becca created an incredibly thought out, emotional, captivating world with the most charismatic, complex, unique characters. And to see it all come to an end – this is what parents must feel like when they look at their children and realize they’re all grown up. How bittersweet this all is!

The growth and love and maturity all these characters have attained have been so amazing to read. I can’t even count the number of times I have cried from this series, and from this book alone!

I could read about Lo & Lily, Ryke & Daisy, and Connor & Rose forever and I would never tire of them. I love them that much. The love they all have for each other, the love they have for their siblings, the love they have for their significant others….Is. Out. Of. This. World. Amazing.

description

Even though this is technically the last book of the series, I think the only thing holding me back from more tears is knowing we get an epilogue book Some Kind of Perfect, and then the spin off series Damaged Like Us. I am counting down the days until we get more information and release days on those.

And I leave with this…if you haven’t read this series yet, give it a chance. I know it’s long. I know there are a lot of books. But you will NOT regret one minute of it. I found myself completely immersed in the world they've built and wishing that I could spend an eternity with these characters. Just absolute perfection & I simply cannot recommend this series enough!

Find Me On:
InstagramFB PageFB BlogBlogTwitter
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars

"I have this theory..."

photo lwd.png

Well, the series is over. And what better way to end it than with my favorite couple! Raisy. So basically I was super emotional while reading this book, not only for the content but what it represented to those of us in the Fizzle Force.

Warning! This will be less like a review and more like a fangirl gush about an entire series.

Long Way Down is the story of Ryke and Daisy, who have been officially datingseries.
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
*5 Million HARD THINGS ARE RIGHT THINGS Stars*

Long Way Down…seems like it was a long time coming but every word of every sentence in every paragraph that made up this book was worth every second of time passed. The Ritchie sisters have created a frenzy with their Addicted Series. To say it is a “good” series is just not enough. It is a journey of 6 people who have loved, laughed, fought, F***’d, and completely lived. There has been NO other book couple that has stayed in my mind and heart as the enigmatic
Michelle
5+++Stars!
I FINALLY finished!!! YAY! RL got in my way this week and I was super bummed out because I've been waiting for this one for a while! It was worth the wait because it was a big bag of awesome sauce!!!
I can't tell you how much I love Ryke and Daisy! They are my favorite couple. I am team Raisy!! I fell in love with these two a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it happened when Daisy dove off that cliff in Mexico and Ryke dove in after her or maybe when she got attacked and left with a scar on her face. Ryke wi
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I waited 6 months after it was published to read it. Prior to it being released I posted this gif:

I can't breathe!!!

description

I was super excited to have Raisy's book but then reality hit me. This series is ending and I won't be able to anticipate another book about them. So, I put off reading it. Then we got word that there would be one more FINAL BOOK. YES! Some Kind of Perfect has all 6 characters coming together to give the fans closure to the series. That book was just recently released and fans are loving it.gif:
I
rheeza
**5 "CALLOWAY SISTERS FOREVER" STARS**

long way down by kb ritchie

Nine full length novels, three couples I loved from the start, Nine unforgettable love stories that will forever remain in my heart, and we now say goodbye with this beautiful finale. *sobs*

Anna Banana
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

By far one of the best books I've ever read! I don't even know where to begin with how much I loved this book. How much it made me laugh, and cry, and smile...honestly I could go on about the whirlwind of emotions it brought out of me. Never have I been this in love, this addicted to reading a book as I am whenever I am reading something from Krista and Becca.

You think you know what to expect from this book, but you don't. KB once said that they'd give us the story we didn't even realize we nee
FMABookReviews
Ryke Teaser

Krista and Becca Ritchie brought this series full circle with Ryke and Daisy's story. And it tied for my favorite in the series, with Kiss The Sky. I have long since proclaimed Connor and Rose my favorite couple in the series and said that Ryke and Daisy were close second. But with this book, Ryke may have just tied with Connor. GASP! I know. I promise I didn't jump ship, I just joined another.

Ryke Teaser

Long Way Down teaser

Daisy's resilience is inspiring and Ryke's fortitude is motivating. They are wild and fierce. They love unconditionally. Each fight through their struggles, each turning to one another and their siblings for support. They prove that no matter what life throws at you, you can overcome.

Daisy Teaser 2

As with every Ritchie book, I highlighted so many passages, my iPad looks like a rainbow. I continue to be impressed and amazed at the talent these women possess.

Ryke and Daisy have an epic love story. Theirs is one built on a solid foundation; mutual respect, friendship, admiration and love. They play hard and love hard. There are consequences that follow both and they lean on one another when faced with the ramifications of their actions.

I can't say enough how much I loved these two, as well as the appearances of Connor and Rose, Lo and Lilly, Garrison and Willow.

Anyone who follows this series already knows Long Way Down is Ryke and Daisy's final story. It is their middle and end, their HEA. It was perfectly and exquisitely crafted. I cried with them, laughed with them and swooned with them. Watching them grow made me "proud". I know that is strange because they are fictional characters, but after 9 books, they feel like friends family.

But Long Way Down also marks the end of this series. I will say that again, there have been 9 books! Nine - about 3 different couples, 3 sisters and their boyfriends-turned husbands. Each book has been unique, focusing on the couple starring in that book, with the other characters having pivotal roles. Each following a specific timeline and in most instances overlapping the previous in some way. Really, what these authors have done is create a mini series. The last book we will get from Krista and Becca about these adult siblings/friends/husbands/wives will be 'Some Kind of Perfect' which will be an Addicted Series full-length epilogue novel. That excites me, because we will get to hear from everyone and learn what they have been doing to make their futures bright!

Bravo Krista and Becca Ritchie, you created an epic series, one of my all-time favorite's and definitely one that I will recommend again, and again.

For Ryke and Daisy's cooking class from the Long Way Down tour, click HERE.

goodreads banner
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Wherever you go, I’ll go.” As long as I’m alive, this will never fucking change.” -Ryke Meadows-

OMG this book was so fucking perfect. <3

ADDICTED SERIES - RECOMMENDED READING ORDER

Addicted to You (Addicted #1)
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2)
Kiss the Sky (Spin-Off: Calloway Sisters #1)
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
Thrive (Addicted #2.5)
Addicted After All (Addicted #3)
Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)
Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters #4.5)
Lucia
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars-read
"The relationships that take the most effort and time become the mightiest in the end."

I have a big and probably unpopular confession to make. (No rotten tomatoes, please!) I never truly liked Raisy and Hothouse Flower is my least favorite book in series (even though it is still better than many other NA novels out there). There were many reasons why Ryke and Daisy never worked for me as a couple before. It was mainly Daisy's recklessness in comparison with Ryke's selflessness. They just weren't a good m
Beverly
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LIVE- http://amzn.to/1QxgV8Z

I have seriously struggle so hard with writing this review. First, if you are following the series you know this is the final book in the series and you know it’s Ryke and Daisy’s book. Ryke and Daisy are my absolute favorite couple in the series. Ryke Meadows also happens to be my ultimate book boyfriend.

Two people who weren't even allowed to love each other. Two people who now unapologetically do.

I fell in love with Ryke in the very beginning. His selflessness, protectiveness and overall giveboyfriend.
Jeannine Allison
5 stars (Fourth Read 9/12/2019)

5 Stars (Third Read 3/10/2018)

4.5 Stars (Second Read 6/24/2017)

4.5 Stars (First Read 3/14/2016)

#RAISYISALIVE

description

GAHHHHH!!!!! Ryke and Daisy are still absolutely amazing! I actually had to pause a couple of times just to absorb how perfect for each other they are. If the Ritchie sisters can't make you belie
Aestas Book Blog
May 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
SQUEEE!!!! The final ADDICTED series book!!!!!

Ryke & Daisy's POV

Series reading order (and review links)

ADDICTED TO YOU (http://bit.ly/1aVSaNM)
RICOCHET (http://bit.ly/1aVSaNM)
links)
Siiri (Little Pieces of Imagination)
I'm not sure where my head is at right now, because this was such a bittersweet experience. I have undying love for this book, this series, these six characters, their stories and these authors. It's been such a magical journey and Long Way Down was the perfect conclusion to this rollercoaster of emotions. What a way to end my favorite series! [Though *wink wink nudge nudge* this isn't the end; not really! Some Kind of Perfect will be an apocalypse of feels and I can't wait for the grand finale that guides us ...more
AJ
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 “You’re my favorite fucking wild thing” stars

Yes, yes, yes! The Ritchie sisters have nailed it with this one! There’s nothing I can say about this book that I haven’t said about any of the other books in this series – the story is wonderfully engaging with lots of drama, humour, passionate romance and the most incredible character dynamics of any series I’ve read; and the writing is superb.

This book brings us back to Ryke and Daisy, and though I adore each of the characters in this s
Polly
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Fragile But Amazing Stars

Look it's no secret that this book made break out in hives from anticipation. I may or may not have stated that I would hunt down the twins if they fucked with my fav couple. I was kidding (kinda).

I should have had faith in their writing, in their story telling, and in their ability to turn everything around in the darkest moments of a book.

This book was utter perfection. I cried, I laughed, and I fell even more in love with not only this couple but all the others.

Ryke was still the
Jillian
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing

THIS WAS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
Pilar ☽
“Let’s go. An adventure awaits.”

Oh, my God. THIS BOOK. I just, I'm speechless. There aren't enough words in the English language to use and attempt to explain how fucking amazing the Addicted seires is! I just have too many emotions right now, I'll try to make a coherent and understandable review.

description

First of all, I want to say that during this long journey Daisy and Ryke weren't my favorite couple. I had a little trouble with Daisy's character. I appreciated more their friendship than their ro
Jae (Bookish Bluebird)
*5 fucking stars!*
"Wherever you go, I'll go. I'll be here no matter what..."
How do I review a book that essentially ends an era? One that touched me to the core? And how do I move on from that book when it left me feeling blessed for the life I live and proud of the person I've become? I just can't without shedding more tears in the process. But I'll do my best to explain why Long Way Down is my new favorite book, and why you should start reading the Addicted series [pronto] if you aren't already. I'm just goingstars!*
Nazeefa
It should be noted that I made the mistake of reading this book on the bus this morning. I found myself in the most emotional public crying session since Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. Around the 67% mark this book just gutted me and I had to put it down to take a deep breath.

So this review is probably really long and maybe has nothing to do with this book, so I feel like if you've somehow stumbled onto this emotional ranty mess, just do yourselves a favour and read these books. Okay do
Mana
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is me trying, like really trying to write a coherent and hopefully, understandable review. Haha, I'm just kidding, I'm dead inside, there is no way to sugar coat it.

This was one of my most anticipated reads of the year and I might have joined the party a bit too late (early 2015 to be exact), but the roller coaster ride that has been the Addicted Series has been the best ride I've been on and I am so not ready to get off. Not even one bit.

My good friend forced this
Lanie

iBOOKS: http://apple.co/1LpoKWs
B&N: http://bit.ly/1kN7lBY
KOBO: http://bit.ly/1lAxDaJ

reread: June 2017
i've forgotten how painful this book is!! OMG my chest hurt, my throat hurt, my eyes hurt! i am such a mess! my soul shattered in a million pieces and my heart keeps on breaking

............................................

1M “One-hundred-and-fifty miles per hour. No brakes.” STARS

I have this theory that all good things come to an end. *sobs
can someone pls disprove this theory of mine? All good things dont have to come to an end! they could go on and on and on until the end of time. (yes i'
Keya
5++++++++ STARS

(This Review is long and full of everything I was feeling once I finished Long Way Down. I just put down everything that came to my head - avoiding spoilers of course - I just needed to express it all and I think I've summed up everything as neatly as I could)

I’ve talked about the Addicted series numerously to people here and there and always referred to it as one of my favorite series. But today I want to rectify that: It’s not just ONE of my favorite series. It’s my all
Lisa
Apr 30, 2014 added it
Edited (June 2018):

Tbh, I've never expected to feel this way about yet another series I've invested a huge chunk of my time in and made great friendships over, but

*rolls eyes*

*sighs*

WELL. I was having complicated feelings with these authors for a while now, and I have slowly been distancing myself from them and their works after all the problematic things that's happened, and today I'm glad to say that I'm done. I won't be promoting this series or any of these authors' works anymore. I've removed my reviews from Am
KBR Fangirls: * Buddy Read 11/20 23 89 Nov 28, 2015 03:35PM

• The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • After the Kiss (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #1)
  • Filthy Gods (American Gods, #0.5)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Reveal Me (Shatter Me #5.5)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Love the One You're With (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #2)
  • Just One Night (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #3)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • The Trouble with Love  (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #4)
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • Prometida (Perdida, #4)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love superheroes

Calloway Sisters (4 books)
  • Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3; Addicted, #3.1)
“… our favorite Sayings from Ryke Meadows.
My favorite: I fucking love you.
Willow’s: I don’t fucking understand Tumblr.
Lo’s: Fuck you, you fucking fuck.
Lily’s: Fucking fantastic.
Rose’s: No means no. Better yet, fuck no.
Connor’s: Connor Cobalt is a fucking narcissist.
60 likes
“I’ve watched Lo become sober.
I’ve watched Lily curb a relentless addiction. (I’m proud of you, sis.)
I’ve watched Rose blaze her own trail and put fire to stereotypes.
I’ve watched Connor fall in love. With more than just himself.
I’ve watched Ryke Meadows unclip his shackles and rise again.
And me. I’ve discovered who I am.”
56 likes