Start by marking “Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)” as Want to Read:
Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)

Long Way Down

(Calloway Sisters #4)

With a seven-year age difference, Ryke & Daisy have faced an uphill battle in the eyes of the world and their families. Known as the most adventurous, fast-paced couple — their next step has always been elusive to the rabid media.

Behind the scenes, heartbreaking troubles continue to test Ryke & Daisy’s resilience and shape their future together.

They promise:

To never slow
Published November 20th 2015 by K.B. Ritchie

To ask other readers questions about Long Way Down, please sign up.
Rose It hasn't been released to the public yet but I have no doubt it will be an amazing read.
Lashuri Chan No date has been released but the authors said it will be before Xmas.

Start your review of Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)
Becca Ritchie
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This will be the final book with the Addicted gang... unless I fall on my head and forget everything that we've ever planned ;) Release Date: November 20th, 2015

Look out for more Raisy!

UPDATE: ... we must've fallen on our heads because we added a full-length epilogue book called Some Kind of Perfect :) It'll release after Long Way Down and add lots of closure to the whole series.

UPDATE 2: the blurb / back cover summary has been added! xoxo

UPDATE 3: It's LIVE on Amazon!!! Happy reading, eve
Christy
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-audio
5 This book is fucking EVERYTHING stars!

photo 8CFEAB25-475D-4065-890E-6AFF81281A7E_zpsc2jsyeqm.jpg
Two people who weren’t allowed to love each other. Two people who now unapologetically do.

The Addicted series is by far the most memorable and my most favorite series ever. Each book has something special about it. Each character and couple I love completely in their own way. Those of you who have read the series know exactly what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, I can’t even… you are missing out on so much greatness!

Ryke and Daisy (aka Raisy)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Just as good. Every time.
6/25/16: In a HUGE post-move/no WIFI book slump...so I think a favorite re-read is in order...

5 Ryke Fucking Meadows Stars ***Spoiler Free***

So this bad boy gets all the stars.

And I'm gonna hug it close.

Like this:

Because it was good.

But mainly because it actually made this cold-hearted little shrew shed a tear *gasp.*

description

It's an almost-Christmas miracle anomaly, I tell you.

Seriously though, I think the rugged and dry terrain that is my cheek might experience a mudslide
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
I finished my reread yesterday. Full review and playlist to come.

You've been warned. This is not going to be a book review.

Addicted Series altered a huge part of my life, and reading Long Way Down left a significant impact on me. It’s possible, I will never be the same.

I realized, after reviewing all of the books in Addicted series, I have finally exhausted the points I’ve been doing for the past eight books. I would sound like an annoying broken record if I continue to sing the same old tune.
Jasmine
**SPOILER-FREE REVIEW**
5 STARS! ★★★★★

"Never give up or back down on the things that fill your soul, Calloway. There is no worse life than a hollow one."

After 6 hours of reading (& crying) within one sitting of this read, I was almost afraid that I could never bring myself to write this review. Each and every book in the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series has such a dear place in my heart and with Long Way Down marking the end of this entire series, embracing myself for this read was like wishi
Brandi
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

I am totally going to lazy out on this review. The way I see it, if you're a fan of the series, you know Raisy, and you're a fan, so read the damn book. You 'shouldn't' regret it, and if you do, I'm not sure if we can be friends. If you haven't read the series, you are missing out, if you like well written love stories that are unique and beautifully portrayed, why haven't you given this series a chance? Yes, these books are lengthy, but the love captured between the pages is, simply beautiful.
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars

"I have this theory..."

photo lwd.png

Well, the series is over. And what better way to end it than with my favorite couple! Raisy. So basically I was super emotional while reading this book, not only for the content but what it represented to those of us in the Fizzle Force.

Warning! This will be less like a review and more like a fangirl gush about an entire series.

Long Way Down is the story of Ryke and Daisy, who have been officially dating for two years now. With a six year age gap between
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Addicted After All (Addicted #3) | http://amzn.to/2hLM93s
Fuel The Fire (Addicted #3.1, Calloway Sisters #3) | http://amzn.to/2jFo
Kelli C
*5 Million HARD THINGS ARE RIGHT THINGS Stars*

Long Way Down…seems like it was a long time coming but every word of every sentence in every paragraph that made up this book was worth every second of time passed. The Ritchie sisters have created a frenzy with their Addicted Series. To say it is a “good” series is just not enough. It is a journey of 6 people who have loved, laughed, fought, F***’d, and completely lived. There has been NO other book couple that has stayed in my mind and heart as the
Michelle
5+++Stars!
I FINALLY finished!!! YAY! RL got in my way this week and I was super bummed out because I've been waiting for this one for a while! It was worth the wait because it was a big bag of awesome sauce!!!
I can't tell you how much I love Ryke and Daisy! They are my favorite couple. I am team Raisy!! I fell in love with these two a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it happened when Daisy dove off that cliff in Mexico and Ryke dove in after her or maybe when she got attacked and left with a scar
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I waited 6 months after it was published to read it. Prior to it being released I posted this gif:

I can't breathe!!!

description

I was super excited to have Raisy's book but then reality hit me. This series is ending and I won't be able to anticipate another book about them. So, I put off reading it. Then we got word that there would be one more FINAL BOOK. YES! Some Kind of Perfect has all 6 characters coming together to give the fans closure to the series. That book was just recently released and fa
Anna Banana
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

By far one of the best books I've ever read! I don't even know where to begin with how much I loved this book. How much it made me laugh, and cry, and smile...honestly I could go on about the whirlwind of emotions it brought out of me. Never have I been this in love, this addicted to reading a book as I am whenever I am reading something from Krista and Becca.

You think you know what to expect from this book, but you don't. KB once said that they'd give us the story we didn't even realize we nee
FMABookReviews
Ryke Teaser

Krista and Becca Ritchie brought this series full circle with Ryke and Daisy's story. And it tied for my favorite in the series, with Kiss The Sky. I have long since proclaimed Connor and Rose my favorite couple in the series and said that Ryke and Daisy were close second. But with this book, Ryke may have just tied with Connor. GASP! I know. I promise I didn't jump ship, I just joined another.

Long Way Down teaser

Daisy's resilience is inspiring and Ryke's fortitude is motivating. They are wild and fierce. T
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Wherever you go, I’ll go.” As long as I’m alive, this will never fucking change.” -Ryke Meadows-

OMG this book was so fucking perfect. <3

ADDICTED SERIES - RECOMMENDED READING ORDER

Addicted to You (Addicted #1)
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2)
Kiss the Sky (Spin-Off: Calloway Sisters #1)
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
Thrive (Addicted #2.5)
Addicted After All (Addicted #3)
Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)
Some Kind of Perfect (Cal
Lucia
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars-read
"The relationships that take the most effort and time become the mightiest in the end."

I have a big and probably unpopular confession to make. (No rotten tomatoes, please!) I never truly liked Raisy and Hothouse Flower is my least favorite book in series (even though it is still better than many other NA novels out there). There were many reasons why Ryke and Daisy never worked for me as a couple before. It was mainly Daisy's recklessness in comparison with Ryke's selflessness. They just wer
Beverly
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LIVE- http://amzn.to/1QxgV8Z

I have seriously struggle so hard with writing this review. First, if you are following the series you know this is the final book in the series and you know it’s Ryke and Daisy’s book. Ryke and Daisy are my absolute favorite couple in the series. Ryke Meadows also happens to be my ultimate book boyfriend.

Two people who weren't even allowed to love each other. Two people who now unapologetically do.

I fell in love with Ryke in the very beginning. His selfl
Jeannine Allison
5 stars (Fifth Read 11/2/2020)

5 stars (Fourth Read 9/12/2019)

5 Stars (Third Read 3/10/2018)

4.5 Stars (Second Read 6/24/2017)

4.5 Stars (First Read 3/14/2016)

#RAISYISALIVE

description

GAHHHHH!!!!! Ryke and Daisy are still absolutely amazing! I actually had to pause a couple of times just to absorb how perfect for each other they are. If the Ritchie sisters can't make you believe in soulmates, no one will be able to <3 My original rating and review stands!

Original Review

Every time I pick up a book in th
Aestas Book Blog
May 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
SQUEEE!!!! The final ADDICTED series book!!!!!

Ryke & Daisy's POV

Series reading order (and review links)

ADDICTED TO YOU (http://bit.ly/1aVSaNM)
RICOCHET (http://bit.ly/1baSZSK)
ADDICTED FOR NOW (http://bit.ly/1fiPBas)
KISS THE SKY (http://bit.ly/McHotQ)
HOTHOUSE FLOWER (http://bit.ly/RpIzIW)

then these are coming soon

THRIVE
ADDICTED AFTER ALL
FUEL THE FIRE
LONG WAY DOWN
Siiri (Little Pieces of Imagination)
I'm not sure where my head is at right now, because this was such a bittersweet experience. I have undying love for this book, this series, these six characters, their stories and these authors. It's been such a magical journey and Long Way Down was the perfect conclusion to this rollercoaster of emotions. What a way to end my favorite series! [Though *wink wink nudge nudge* this isn't the end; not really! Some Kind of Perfect will be an apocalypse of feels and I can't wait for the grand finale ...more
AJ
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 “You’re my favorite fucking wild thing” stars

Yes, yes, yes! The Ritchie sisters have nailed it with this one! There’s nothing I can say about this book that I haven’t said about any of the other books in this series – the story is wonderfully engaging with lots of drama, humour, passionate romance and the most incredible character dynamics of any series I’ve read; and the writing is superb.

This book brings us back to Ryke and Daisy, and though I adore each of the characters in this series, the
Polly
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Fragile But Amazing Stars

Look it's no secret that this book made break out in hives from anticipation. I may or may not have stated that I would hunt down the twins if they fucked with my fav couple. I was kidding (kinda).

I should have had faith in their writing, in their story telling, and in their ability to turn everything around in the darkest moments of a book.

This book was utter perfection. I cried, I laughed, and I fell even more in love with not only this couple but all the others.

R
Jillian
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing

THIS WAS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
Pilar ☽
“Let’s go. An adventure awaits.”

Oh, my God. THIS BOOK. I just, I'm speechless. There aren't enough words in the English language to use and attempt to explain how fucking amazing the Addicted seires is! I just have too many emotions right now, I'll try to make a coherent and understandable review.

description

First of all, I want to say that during this long journey Daisy and Ryke weren't my favorite couple. I had a little trouble with Daisy's character. I appreciated more their friendship than their
Jae (Bookish Bluebird)
*5 fucking stars!*
"Wherever you go, I'll go. I'll be here no matter what..."
How do I review a book that essentially ends an era? One that touched me to the core? And how do I move on from that book when it left me feeling blessed for the life I live and proud of the person I've become? I just can't without shedding more tears in the process. But I'll do my best to explain why Long Way Down is my new favorite book, and why you should start reading the Addicted series [pronto] if you aren't al
Nazeefa
It should be noted that I made the mistake of reading this book on the bus this morning. I found myself in the most emotional public crying session since Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. Around the 67% mark this book just gutted me and I had to put it down to take a deep breath.

So this review is probably really long and maybe has nothing to do with this book, so I feel like if you've somehow stumbled onto this emotional ranty mess, just do yourselves a favour and read these books. Okay do
Mana
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is me trying, like really trying to write a coherent and hopefully, understandable review. Haha, I'm just kidding, I'm dead inside, there is no way to sugar coat it.

This was one of my most anticipated reads of the year and I might have joined the party a bit too late (early 2015 to be exact), but the roller coaster ride that has been the Addicted Series has been the best ride I've been on and I am so not ready to get off. Not even one bit.

My good friend forced this series upon me and I wa
Lanie

iBOOKS: http://apple.co/1LpoKWs
B&N: http://bit.ly/1kN7lBY
KOBO: http://bit.ly/1lAxDaJ

reread: June 2017
i've forgotten how painful this book is!! OMG my chest hurt, my throat hurt, my eyes hurt! i am such a mess! my soul shattered in a million pieces and my heart keeps on breaking

............................................

1M “One-hundred-and-fifty
Keya
5++++++++ STARS

(This Review is long and full of everything I was feeling once I finished Long Way Down. I just put down everything that came to my head - avoiding spoilers of course - I just needed to express it all and I think I've summed up everything as neatly as I could)

I’ve talked about the Addicted series numerously to people here and there and always referred to it as one of my favorite series. But today I want to rectify that: It’s not just ONE of my favorite series. It’s my all tim
Lisa
Apr 30, 2014 added it
Edited (June 2018):

Tbh, I've never expected to feel this way about yet another series I've invested a huge chunk of my time in and made great friendships over, but

*rolls eyes*

*sighs*

WELL. I was having complicated feelings with these authors for a while now, and I have slowly been distancing myself from them and their works after all the problematic things that's happened, and today I'm glad to say that I'm done. I won't be promoting this series or any of these authors' works anymore. I've remo
Wendy
First I gotta say. I've read all the books in this series and the addicted . I loved every single one !!! But Ryker and Daisy (team Raisy) are my absolute favorite.

Ryker is my perfect man and Daisy is my all time favorite heroine !!

It's gonna be so hard to say goodbye to these guys :( Thank god there will always be re-reads

5 stars for my all time favorite M/F couple. I wish I would give them 10.
KBR Fangirls: * Buddy Read 11/20 23 91 Nov 28, 2015 03:35PM

• Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
  • I Dare You (Truth And Dare Duet, #2)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for K

Calloway Sisters (5 books)
  • Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
  • Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters #5)