Start by marking “Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)” as Want to Read:
Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)

Long Way Down

(Calloway Sisters #4)

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  20,860 ratings  ·  2,714 reviews
With a seven-year age difference, Ryke & Daisy have faced an uphill battle in the eyes of the world and their families. Known as the most adventurous, fast-paced couple — their next step has always been elusive to the rabid media.

Behind the scenes, heartbreaking troubles continue to test Ryke & Daisy’s resilience and shape their future together.

They promise:

To never slow
Published November 20th 2015 by K.B. Ritchie

To ask other readers questions about Long Way Down, please sign up.
Rose It hasn't been released to the public yet but I have no doubt it will be an amazing read. …moreIt hasn't been released to the public yet but I have no doubt it will be an amazing read. (less)
Layla They do! It's a duology, The first book is 'Whatever it Takes' & the second is 'Wherever You Are'…moreThey do! It's a duology, The first book is 'Whatever it Takes' & the second is 'Wherever You Are'(less)

·  20,860 ratings  ·  2,714 reviews

Start your review of Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)
Becca Ritchie
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This will be the final book with the Addicted gang... unless I fall on my head and forget everything that we've ever planned ;) Release Date: November 20th, 2015

Look out for more Raisy!

UPDATE: ... we must've fallen on our heads because we added a full-length epilogue book called Some Kind of Perfect :) It'll release after Long Way Down and add lots of closure to the whole series.

UPDATE 2: the blurb / back cover summary has been added! xoxo

UPDATE 3: It's LIVE on Amazon!!! Happy reading, eve
Christy
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-audio
5 This book is fucking EVERYTHING stars!

photo 8CFEAB25-475D-4065-890E-6AFF81281A7E_zpsc2jsyeqm.jpg
Two people who weren’t allowed to love each other. Two people who now unapologetically do.

The Addicted series is by far the most memorable and my most favorite series ever. Each book has something special about it. Each character and couple I love completely in their own way. Those of you who have read the series know exactly what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, I can’t even… you are missing out on so much greatness!

Ryke and Daisy (aka Raisy)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Handmaiden ⚓️
Just as good. Every time.
6/25/16: In a HUGE post-move/no WIFI book slump...so I think a favorite re-read is in order...

5 Ryke Fucking Meadows Stars ***Spoiler Free***

So this bad boy gets all the stars.

And I'm gonna hug it close.

Like this:

Because it was good.

But mainly because it actually made this cold-hearted little shrew shed a tear *gasp.*

description

It's an almost-Christmas miracle anomaly, I tell you.

Seriously though, I think the rugged and dry terrain that is my cheek might experience a mudslide
Jasmine
**SPOILER-FREE REVIEW**
5 STARS! ★★★★★

"Never give up or back down on the things that fill your soul, Calloway. There is no worse life than a hollow one."

After 6 hours of reading (& crying) within one sitting of this read, I was almost afraid that I could never bring myself to write this review. Each and every book in the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series has such a dear place in my heart and with Long Way Down marking the end of this entire series, embracing myself for this read was like wishi
sid
4 stars✨

“Being the cause of someone’s happiness, well—that feels like love, doesn’t it?”

am assuming by now u're already aware that i'm a quote-reviewer. which means, mild spoilers, so beware

꘎♡━━ RAISY ━━♡꘎

1. 'He cups my cheeks, his hands rough and strong. “A hundred-and-fifty miles per hour.”
Tears slip down my cheeks and I murmur, “No brakes.”
“Never any fucking brakes.” He raises my hand in his and kisses my knuckles

2. 'Bubble-wrapped frames.
As soon as the first photo comes into view,
Brandi
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

I am totally going to lazy out on this review. The way I see it, if you're a fan of the series, you know Raisy, and you're a fan, so read the damn book. You 'shouldn't' regret it, and if you do, I'm not sure if we can be friends. If you haven't read the series, you are missing out, if you like well written love stories that are unique and beautifully portrayed, why haven't you given this series a chance? Yes, these books are lengthy, but the love captured between the pages is, simply beautiful.
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars

"I have this theory..."

photo lwd.png

Well, the series is over. And what better way to end it than with my favorite couple! Raisy. So basically I was super emotional while reading this book, not only for the content but what it represented to those of us in the Fizzle Force.

Warning! This will be less like a review and more like a fangirl gush about an entire series.

Long Way Down is the story of Ryke and Daisy, who have been officially dating for two years now. With a six year age gap between
Larissa Cambusano
Nov 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 🤩 i love raisy so fucking much. they went through so much in this and it broke my heart to see it but i loved seeing how far they’ve come as a couple and separately as well. The reason why this wasn’t a 5 star for me was because I feel like a lot was skipped over. I didn’t get to see so many important moments. I’m also not a fan of them constantly bringing up the fact that Ryke fell for daisy when she was 16 years old & he was 22, im all for age gap, but these parts made me a lil uncomfortab ...more
h
the raisy brainrot is real.
Kelli C
*5 Million HARD THINGS ARE RIGHT THINGS Stars*

Long Way Down…seems like it was a long time coming but every word of every sentence in every paragraph that made up this book was worth every second of time passed. The Ritchie sisters have created a frenzy with their Addicted Series. To say it is a “good” series is just not enough. It is a journey of 6 people who have loved, laughed, fought, F***’d, and completely lived. There has been NO other book couple that has stayed in my mind and heart as the
Michelle
5+++Stars!
I FINALLY finished!!! YAY! RL got in my way this week and I was super bummed out because I've been waiting for this one for a while! It was worth the wait because it was a big bag of awesome sauce!!!
I can't tell you how much I love Ryke and Daisy! They are my favorite couple. I am team Raisy!! I fell in love with these two a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it happened when Daisy dove off that cliff in Mexico and Ryke dove in after her or maybe when she got attacked and left with a scar
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I waited 6 months after it was published to read it. Prior to it being released I posted this gif:

I can't breathe!!!

description

I was super excited to have Raisy's book but then reality hit me. This series is ending and I won't be able to anticipate another book about them. So, I put off reading it. Then we got word that there would be one more FINAL BOOK. YES! Some Kind of Perfect has all 6 characters coming together to give the fans closure to the series. That book was just recently released and fa
steff 。⋆୨୧˚
5 stars ☆ I’ve devoured this again in one sitting. I just couldn’t put it down. Ahhh. I’m not okay. I’m still crying after I finished reading this book. This was amazing, like literally.

It was definitely a rollercoaster of emotions. I’ll be smiling, laughing and then ofc most of it would be me crying. And I’m not complaining because I loved every single one of it. I love Ryke & Daisy, they make me so emotional but still always bring a smile to my face.

And also the love I have for the core six i
a
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

By far one of the best books I've ever read! I don't even know where to begin with how much I loved this book. How much it made me laugh, and cry, and smile...honestly I could go on about the whirlwind of emotions it brought out of me. Never have I been this in love, this addicted to reading a book as I am whenever I am reading something from Krista and Becca.

You think you know what to expect from this book, but you don't. KB once said that they'd give us the story we didn't even realize we nee
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
1st read: April 27,2017 ❤
2nd read: January 29,2022 ❤

"Wherever you go, I’ll go.” As long as I’m alive, this will never fucking change.” -Ryke Meadows-

OMG this book was so fucking perfect. <3

ADDICTED SERIES - RECOMMENDED READING ORDER

Addicted to You (Addicted #1)
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2)
Kiss the Sky (Spin-Off: Calloway Sisters #1)
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
Thrive (Addicted #2.5)
Addicted After All (Addicted #3)
Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
Long Way
Wendys Wycked Words
First I gotta say. I've read all the books in this series and the addicted . I loved every single one !!! But Ryker and Daisy (team Raisy) are my absolute favorite.

Ryker is my perfect man and Daisy is my all time favorite heroine !!

It's gonna be so hard to say goodbye to these guys :( Thank god there will always be re-reads

5 stars for my all time favorite M/F couple. I wish I would give them 10.
ellie
[reread: 15/04/22]

i worship at the alter of Raisy🧎‍♀️

no one can convince me that these two aren’t soulmates. these two are so nostalgic for me, they’ve had me in a chokehold since i was 15 years old. they’re probably my fave fictional couple of all time (helnik, kaemon, jackrose, benmar, hosie, jordelia and ilyashane, i still love you guys sm, though, dw).

i mean, name me another couple who’s first kiss
Penny
everything hurts in the best way possible
FMABookReviews
Ryke Teaser

Krista and Becca Ritchie brought this series full circle with Ryke and Daisy's story. And it tied for my favorite in the series, with Kiss The Sky. I have long since proclaimed Connor and Rose my favorite couple in the series and said that Ryke and Daisy were close second. But with this book, Ryke may have just tied with Connor. GASP! I know. I promise I didn't jump ship, I just joined another.

Long Way Down teaser

Daisy's resilience is inspiring and Ryke's fortitude is motivating. They are wild and fierce. T
maddison
Jul 20, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
If you love Raisy then, I highly suggest you don’t read this review and continue loving your ship my beautiful queens!!! I don’t mean to be rude but this review is NOT pretty😕 you’ve been warned? idk man. anyways

Unfortunately, this book made me hate Raisy. I was never in love with them to begin with. I only slightly liked them but something about this book just didn’t sit right with me!

The Cleo and Harper crap. These girls basically traumatized you and, you haven’t blocked their numbers? Or get
Lucia
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars-read
"The relationships that take the most effort and time become the mightiest in the end."

I have a big and probably unpopular confession to make. (No rotten tomatoes, please!) I never truly liked Raisy and Hothouse Flower is my least favorite book in series (even though it is still better than many other NA novels out there). There were many reasons why Ryke and Daisy never worked for me as a couple before. It was mainly Daisy's recklessness in comparison with Ryke's selflessness. They just wer
Beverly
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LIVE- http://amzn.to/1QxgV8Z

I have seriously struggle so hard with writing this review. First, if you are following the series you know this is the final book in the series and you know it’s Ryke and Daisy’s book. Ryke and Daisy are my absolute favorite couple in the series. Ryke Meadows also happens to be my ultimate book boyfriend.

Two people who weren't even allowed to love each other. Two people who now unapologetically do.

I fell in love with Ryke in the very beginning. His selfl
trina (ryke meadows wife)
I have this theory… that Ryke and Daisy Meadows are perfect.
This book right here. This is why I love Raisy, together and individually. Daisy finally found peace and I couldn’t be more happy. Ryke found himself again, it was so painful watching him adjust without rock climbing. Hothouse flower was amazing, but this book showed how strong their love really is. I’ve read so many pages where Daisy couldn’t sleep, reading about her being forced into a career she didn’t want, her struggling with her
bo
Apr 24, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: forever-in-love
this is the best epilogue i have ever read in my life

RTC
Jeannine Allison
5 stars (Fifth Read 11/2/2020)

5 stars (Fourth Read 9/12/2019)

5 Stars (Third Read 3/10/2018)

4.5 Stars (Second Read 6/24/2017)

4.5 Stars (First Read 3/14/2016)

#RAISYISALIVE

description

GAHHHHH!!!!! Ryke and Daisy are still absolutely amazing! I actually had to pause a couple of times just to absorb how perfect for each other they are. If the Ritchie sisters can't make you believe in soulmates, no one will be able to <3 My original rating and review stands!

Original Review

Every time I pick up a book in th
Aestas Book Blog
May 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
SQUEEE!!!! The final ADDICTED series book!!!!!

Ryke & Daisy's POV

Series reading order (and review links)

ADDICTED TO YOU (http://bit.ly/1aVSaNM)
RICOCHET (http://bit.ly/1baSZSK)
ADDICTED FOR NOW (http://bit.ly/1fiPBas)
KISS THE SKY (http://bit.ly/McHotQ)
HOTHOUSE FLOWER (http://bit.ly/RpIzIW)

then these are coming soon

THRIVE
ADDICTED AFTER ALL
FUEL THE FIRE
LONG WAY DOWN
Siiri (Little Pieces of Imagination)
I'm not sure where my head is at right now, because this was such a bittersweet experience. I have undying love for this book, this series, these six characters, their stories and these authors. It's been such a magical journey and Long Way Down was the perfect conclusion to this rollercoaster of emotions. What a way to end my favorite series! [Though *wink wink nudge nudge* this isn't the end; not really! Some Kind of Perfect will be an apocalypse of feels and I can't wait for the grand finale ...more
myo (myonna reads)
i was reading this while rewatching pll which was not… a good idea because it ended up making me extremely uncomfortable
AJ
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 “You’re my favorite fucking wild thing” stars

Yes, yes, yes! The Ritchie sisters have nailed it with this one! There’s nothing I can say about this book that I haven’t said about any of the other books in this series – the story is wonderfully engaging with lots of drama, humour, passionate romance and the most incredible character dynamics of any series I’ve read; and the writing is superb.

This book brings us back to Ryke and Daisy, and though I adore each of the characters in this series, the
KBR Fangirls: * Buddy Read 11/20 23 111 Nov 28, 2015 03:35PM

• Binding 13 (Boys of Tommen, #1)
  • Keeping 13 (Boys of Tommen, #2)
  • Twisted Lies (Twisted, #4)
  • Redeemed (Dirty Air, #4)
  • A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime
  • Twisted Hate (Twisted, #3)
  • Wrecked (Dirty Air, #3)
  • Collided (Dirty Air, #2)
  • Icebreaker (UCMH, #1)
  • Terms and Conditions  (Dreamland Billionaires, #2)
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • King of Wrath (Kings of Sin, #1)
  • Juniper Hill (The Edens, #2)
  • All the Lies (Mindf*ck, #4)
  • Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)
  • Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
See top shelves…

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for K

Calloway Sisters (5 books)
  • Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3)
  • Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #5)