Start by marking “What's Left of Us (What's Left of Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
What's Left of Us (What's Left of Me, #2)

What's Left of Us

(What's Left of Me #2)

The heartwarming conclusion to What's Left of Me.

Love found me three years ago.

I’m cancer free, happily married to the love of my life, and working toward my dream career.

Our life is complete. Perfect, really.

Or is it?

I’ve always wanted a family of my own, but never dreamed I could have one. Now Parker’s ready to make my dream our reality.

But sometimes our dreams are haunt
Published November 14th 2014 by Amanda Maxlyn, LLC (first published November 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about What's Left of Us, please sign up.
Amanda Maxlyn Hi! I didn't have a release date until recently. I just announced it! November 14th! <3 Can't wait for you to read about their next chapter.

Amanda

Ashley
Jun 11, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
After finishing the first one, I was really excited to get started on this one....
I kind of wish I hadn't been...Make no mistake, this was a really cute story, and I am happy it all ended well....but it was just so damn...sappy...haha. USUALLY, I don't mind, but the first one was all heartbreaking, and tragic, and demanding and yes, sappy, but it had all that other fun-to-read stuff.

I like certain things in books, and this only had a few of those things. I enjoyed it, overall it was cute, but i
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}

description....

Just the right amount of happy and sad, expected and unexpected and Parker's one of my all-time favourite book boyfriends. This book, just, perfect.

Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings

GIVEAWAY: $100 Kate Spade Gift Card

RELEASE PARTY: https://www.facebook.com/events/14451...

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1qP1hFq
iBooks: http://bit.ly/1AYJYLN
B&N: http://bit.ly/1zln2BK

Perfect conclusion to Aundrea and Parker's love story! Another emotional journey, BUT not with a knock-you-out punch to the gut …. this is a good type of hurt. Amanda Maxlyn definitely knows how to steam things up. If you loved Aundrea and Parker in What’s Left of Me, you HAVE to
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
What’s Left of Us (What’s Left of Me #2) by Amanda Maxlyn
4.5 stars!!

“Our past shapes our future, but don’t plan your future around past hardships.”

This is one of those books that I was extremely apprehensive to read. I adored What’s Left of Me with a passion and anyone that knows me, knows that I have it rated as one of my top “Tear Jerkers.” Amanda Maxlyn killed me with that book and now I was afraid that she was going to decimate me all over again.

The prologue killed me, Amanda Maxlyn take
Hooked On Books
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review of What’s Left of Us (What’s Left of Me #2) by Amanda Maxlyn

Review done for Hooked on Books

5 out of 5 stars

Aundrea has had an extremely hard adult life so far. Right now she is cancer free and married to the man of her dreams.

Unfortunately with ongoing health issues, Aundrea is always living in fear of her life being cut short.

Parker loves Aundrea with everything he has and will show her that it is ok to live and move forward. He is scared as well, but they have so much to look forward to
Amber
Feb 25, 2015 rated it liked it
This really should have just been an epilogue in the first book, or a shorter novella.

Yes it was sweet, and nice to have Aundrea and Parker's happy ending but there was just to much empty space filled with sap and cheese. There are only so many times I can read about a couple telling each other they are each other's world and reason for living before it just gets old.

While I do appreciate that there wasn't too much unnecessary angst or drama, there really wasn't anything to make this installm
Amanda Maxlyn
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Read for FREE today!! Or, only $3.99 to own!!

amzn.to/1FipWON
Pam Nelson
5 What’s Left of Us Stars

When I found out there was a book 2 I was over joyed only I just kept putting it off and putting it off and finally it was time to read this book.

I loved this couple, they were what a romance book means to me. They have struggles sure but they communicate and work it out It isn’t all sunshine and roses. Sometimes you have to walk through the thick of it to come out on top.

I liked how they were each other’s strength they went to each other for guidance and support. Sur
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Being Alive is a lot more than breathing every day. Its savoring every moment, its getting in as many experiences as you can in the time you have. You don't know what you have, or whats missing, until its gone. Life is too short. Too short to think about everything that scares you. Too short to wonder what you could be doing, rather than doing it. Too short for regrets.

This book is about living. Living in the present. Looking into the future. Overcoming your past. A book based on a once in a li
Raph♛
Aug 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
Amanda Maxlyn are you trying to kill me??????
description

you left me hanging with that ending line
crying my my heart out
description

and then you give me this?
description
"The heartwarming conclusion to What's Left of Me.

Love found me three years ago.

Our life is complete. Perfect, really.

Or is it?

But sometimes our dre
Michele
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I’m not even sure where to start with this review. I don’t know how many times I have started to type something up and just deleted it, because what I write doesn’t seem to do the book any justice. This book was beyond amazing and a must read for everyone!

Amanda keeps you so connected to the characters; it’s hard to tell if it’s their emotions you’re feeling or your own. I will warn you ladies, make sure you have a huge box of Kleneex and a fan near by. This book has some hot steamy scenes, but
Suleika Santana -All About Books
ARC- I was lucky enough to get an advance copy to review for my blog
What to say about this super awesome story?
I loved it! I loved the first book and I knew I would love this one too but you just never know if you will love it as much. I truly loved this one as much if not more. The story is so romantic, it's like full of love and when you are reading you feel so much, you feel happy and sad sometimes but mostly it's happy.
The emotions that this story will give you will be many and strong. You
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amanda Maxlyn's debut book, What's Left of Me, left me a sobbing mess. I love ugly cry books and it was one of the best ones I read in 2013. If you haven't picked it up yet, please do. It's amazing. When I saw there was going to be a sequel, I had to jump on it.

We meet up again with Parker and Aundrea after they've been married for a year. I loved seeing this new side of their relationship. Parker is one of the sweetest book husbands I've had the pleasure of reading.

While Aundrea still has a few
Janis Glass
Mar 03, 2015 rated it liked it
The first book was way better. I think that with the addition of a few more chapters in book one you could have covered the whole of book 2 in them. I read it page for page till 75% than got fed up and skimmed it. From chapter 1 of this book you could guess the ending of it and be right. An ok read but disappointed as really loved book 1.
Alexis
Review to come
Three Chicks
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

"Aundrea, I was taught when you find the person you're meant to be with, you should do everything in your power to keep them. Spend every day of your life proving to them that they're worth it. You're always by my side, helping me, wanting to protect me, and showing me that I can be the best man possible."

At the end of What's Left of Me I was a snotty, ugly mess. Truly, that book just about did me in. Parker and Aundrea got a happily for now ending and I could breath again! So
Jacqueline
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect second story

description

This was the perfect second book to what's left of me. Aundrea and Parker are happily married now and doing well. Parkers work as a vet is going really well and Aundrea is graduating college and about to start her dream job. There's just one thing missing that they both want and have dreamed of. One thing that Parker is ready for and that is starting and having a family. Of course for, Aundrea she still struggles with a few of her old fears, like worrying about her cancer com
Amanda
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Aundrea and Parker are finally married, with Aundrea being cancer free. Aundrea's heart condition is being managed and life is good. Aundrea has also managed to finish her degree in Physics and has an amazing job waiting for her.

Parker is ready for the marriage to take the next step - KIDS! Initially freaked out and not sure whether she is ready for this step, Aundrea is hesitant to start the process of looking for a surrogate.

The trials and tribulations that ensue showcase not only the heartach
Cézanne Hayden-Dilbert
May 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved What's Left Of Me and it was my first ugly cry of this year. From the array of emotions I felt to the beautiful writing the story gutted me. When I found out there was going to be a sequel I was both nervous and excited. Would I love the characters as much? Would the story live up to my expectations? Well I'll say Amanda Maxlyn made me very happy.

“Our past shapes our future, but don’t plan your future around past hardships.”

From the minute I read the prologue I was instantly
Beth
May 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
In my opinion, What's Left of Us was the perfectly gorgeous conclusion to Aundrea and Parker's love story. Most of the time at the end of a romance novel the couple ends up together or married in the end and it's over. What if you got to experience the happily ever after? What if you got to know what happened after the "I do's"? Well, that's what this book is all about.

"There is nothing more I want in life than to start a family with you. To live out our dreams together."

Aundrea and Parker have
Lustful Literature
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
** JEN'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW **

What’s Left Of Us is a great ending to this series. I really enjoyed getting to see a continuation on what was happening in Aundrea and Parker’s lives since the first book. Amanda did a fabulous job concluding their love story.

3 years after Aundrea is cancer free they are learning how to move on from the past even though her heart condition is still at the fore front in their minds. Both Aundrea and Parker have to face each one of their fears as they build their li
Jodie Squelch
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
I seriously did a happy dance when I discover this book on my kindle.... I had to stop what I was doing and reading to dive straight in and didn't put this book down till I had devoured it all.
Finally more of Aundrea and Parker... These two have stuck with me from the moment I started what's left of you and I honestly felt happy and complete with their happy ending and I didn't realise I needed more from them till I was given more.... And I was left broken from the prologue alone; I simply neede
Cheryl
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review of What’s Left of Us (What’s Left of Me #2) by Amanda Maxlyn

Review done for Hooked on Books

5 out of 5 stars

Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the series and a continuation of Book 1 What’s Left of Me.
I absolutely loved the first book but I must admit I was apprehensive going in to the second book to find out what was in store for Aundrea and Parker especially after the prologue tore me to shreds from the start of reading it. Aundrea had already survived cancer but was left with a heart condition that could ultimately kill her anyway.
Aundrea and Parkers life continues on despite Aundrea’s condition, she is living in
Beverly
This book was the perfect ending for a very beautiful story. Loved it from beginning to end!

photo 799790_zps7c8f4dc2.gif

The story is about love, friendship, tears, happiness, fears and dreams come true!

photo 884642_zps05681ddd.gif

"There is no life if it's not a life with you"

photo 9889644_zps25529cf2.gif
Michelle
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Although Parker and Aundrea have never had it easy, they have a pretty solid relationship and naturally, they want to have what most other couples have - a family. What's Left of Us is a good follow-up about Parker and Aundrea living their life together, something Aundrea had never pictured before in the past. Now that she's at this point, she's building a future that isn't so uncertain anymore. She and Parker have certain fears and trepidations to overcome, but together, they can handle just ab ...more
Lisa Anthony
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What's Left Of Us is a beautifully written sequel to the love story of Aundrea and Parker. This book will keep your emotions rolling as this couple begins the marriage with new changes and challenges. Aundrea and Parker are growing as a newly married couple and just as things seem to be going perfect, they both start to experience strong feeling of fear. Both are trying to overcome the negative feelings that haunt them so they can focus on the positive and achieve their dreams. The test in marri ...more
Michelle Nageldinger
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5stars

Addicted to books and authors was so excited to receive this book in exchange for and honest review and it did not disappoint. We continue Aundrea and Parkers story. Aundrea has been cancer free for years and is very excited to be Parker's wife, but Parker is ready for more he wants children. This book describes the doubt Aundrea has about becoming a mother and as well as how scared she is to even have children due to her health problems.

I love this couple!!! This book is such a good life
Angel
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful!!!

Amanda Maxlyn has done it again!!!! This story was Beautifully written, Aundrea and Parker have a love like no other, The first book had me gutted and this one was no different. I loved seeing them get married and get through some of the hardest times a couple should have to go though, now they have some new challenges with wanting a family of their own. This story is such a journey for the two of them and i felt as though i was living it with them, I felt every emotion, I smiled har

• Fallen For Him (Darkest Fears Trilogy, #1)
  • A Cry for Hope (Hope, #1)
  • Broken Wings (Broken, #1)
  • Seasons of Sorrow
  • Your Exception
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Sometimes Moments (Sometimes Moments, #1)
  • Vital Sign
  • Secrets
  • Fantasized by You (Love in the City, #2)
  • The Leftover Club
  • Between Before and After
  • Twisted Oak: A Sexual Odyssey
  • Ripped (Shattered Hearts, #7)
  • Reaching Rachel (Living Again, #2)
  • A Little Broken
  • Black Number Four
  • Lost Until You (Until You #1)

What's Left of Me (2 books)
  • What's Left of Me (What's Left of Me, #1)
“Some people search their entire lives for that one person they can’t live without; who is their other half in every way possible.” 2 likes
“Pain is a reminder of the life I have to be thankful for.” 1 likes