Start by marking “That's My Love Story” as Want to Read:
That's My Love Story

That's My Love Story

That’s My Love Story is a thought-provoking novel about the blurred lines between love and lust, adventure and personal journey. This story is for anyone who needs inspiration and motivation that there is another side to pain.

After experiencing deep pain and failure in relationships with several women, Prem, the young man has decided to quit life by jumping from a mountai
Paperback, 1st, 184 pages
Published June 2014 by Mahaveer Publishers (first published April 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about That's My Love Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That's My Love Story

कर्नाली ब्लुज [Karnali Blues] by Buddhisagarसेतो धरती [Seto Dharati] by Amar Neupaneसमर लभ [Summer Love] by Subin Bhattaraiचिना हराएको मान्छे [China Harayeko Manchhe] by Hari Bansha Acharyaसाया [Saya] by Subin Bhattarai
Nepali Books
212 books — 82 voters
2 States by Chetan BhagatI Too Had a Love Story by Ravinder SinghThe 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan BhagatThe Immortals of Meluha by Amish TripathiRevolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat
Indian Books - Fiction
885 books — 2,331 voters

More lists with this book...

Marjorie
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Given To Me For An Honest Review

Santosh Kalwar's book That's My Love Story is a must read by all. It is about Prem who is reflecting on his life and all the bullying he went through as a child living in Nepal. He also experienced a lot of depression and loneliness because of all the failed relationships he went through. He decides that suicide is the answer. This book is well written and is very motivational for those with problems like Prem. The story is told quite simply as if they are being t
Stephanie Lasley
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
This powerful and profoundly inspirational story is a tale of a man named Prem. Throughout this book Prem is mostly reflecting back on his life. He reveals the sadness he felt as a child growing up in Nepal, and all the bullying he had to endure through school. He also recounts the deep loneliness and depression he suffered due to failed attempts at love. He even recalls his desire to commit suicide.
That’s My Love Story, written by Santosh Kalwar is basically a well penned, poetically written, p
Ted Nelson
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I don’t know whether giving stars ranking to this book either extremely low or high does any justice to the author or the book. I think people say that ‘God, you have given five stars or one starts to this book and it is terrible; it might be discriminating or even undiscriminating’—so then I give three stars to some book just to make author and everybody else happy.

For the last ten years, I have studiously avoided reading any book by Nepalese authors writing in English. I have even avoided read
Niranjan Darnal
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A magnificent read that is thought-provoking, sensible, devout, and intense conviction that lights up the problems of the suicidal mind.

I'm glad to read a new genre by Santosh Kalwar which falls more into literary fiction. As with most of the writers who get famous for a particular genre, readers who are familiar with his earlier works will be astounded and are surely going to praise this book.

In this story, Kalwar shows the mentally depressed young man Prem who is heartbroken for not getting
Laxmi
Aug 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Strange, emotionally depressed man, lacking in love, affection, and with a strange attitude towards religion, love, life, philosophy falls into a good company of an old wise man, and ends-up as returning anew - just to find his best neighbouring friend and a secret lover for new happily-ever-after life.
Sejal
Ranu Sharma
rated it did not like it
Sep 26, 2018
Santosh Kalwar
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Jan 15, 2015
Roushan Giri
Jul 07, 2016
Santosh Kalwar
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books

• Maps for Lost Lovers
  • The Crazed
  • The English Teacher
  • The World We Found
  • A Princess by Christmas (Twin Princes of Mirraccino, #1)
  • Turbulence
  • That Special Someone
  • Where Do I Go from Here?
  • Ragged Glory