Start by marking “In The Image of Man (Unseen Dominion, #1)” as Want to Read:
In The Image of Man (Unseen Dominion, #1)

Read Excerpt

In The Image of Man (Unseen Dominion, #1)

The eyes are the window to the soul . . .

. . . but what if the eyes are empty?

When Officer Chris Davis, of Arrow Springs, Missouri, rescues a young woman from a mysterious attacker, he steps into the center of a spiritual showdown. Following his heart, and a trace of circumstantial evidence, he embarks on a collision course with a government research facility and

Published April 22nd 2014 by Hearts of Compassion Publishing (first published March 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about In The Image of Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In The Image of Man

Start your review of In The Image of Man (Unseen Dominion, #1)
Angelia Phillips
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
How many ways can I say this book is SO GOOD ????

It IS and if you don't have it, you should definitely get it and get it read before the sequel comes out. :)

I seriously enjoyed this read that is thankfully to have a sequel and I'll be getting everyone of them as soon as they hit the ready-rack.

I've got a full review on the book available on my website, on Sibling Synergy's Pumpkin Run Pulse, where I love to shout it out for the good stuff.

There's not only a review there but some information abou
Robert Roush
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the author of this book I don't think it would be appropriate to "Review" this book. Likewise, as it's my baby, what else could I rate it except 5-star.

Instead, let me give you a bit of the background story to how it came to be. After spending many years writing papers for school, discipleship curriculum for church, dramas for outreach events, and the like, I wondered one day what it would be like to write something completely fictional. So, I sat down with my laptop and set to work. To be qu
Steve Gilbert
May 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Like Peretti, Rob Rousch gives us a glimpse of what spiritual warfare might look like. There is a little
less bit of several genres that I like in this book...supernatural, suspense, mystery, and futuristic. And Rob throws just a bit of romance too. There is also some good spiritual lessons taught through the characters. The lead characters are fairly well developed and I found myself caring about them (well some of them anyways). I am typically quite critical of books that ate self published. Ma
Becky Roush
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was suspenseful, thought-provoking, action-packed and sweet. It gave me a glimpse of the Christian life that isn't seen here on Earth. I enjoyed the characters and the budding romance between the main characters. The writing style reminds me somewhat of Terri Blackstock.I am hoping for a sequel!
Dianne Astle
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an enjoyable story of flawed and broken people finding new life and love. It is a romance set against the backdrop of a battle between good and evil with angels and demons as participants.
Cathy Roush
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you have read any of Frank Peretti's books, you will enjoy this book. It's written in a similar style. It is fictional, has suspense & romance to keep your interest. I would recommend you give this book a try and see for yourself.
Kay
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I won this book through the Goodreads give away.
It is the first book I read from this author
and look forward to more. This book is an easy
enjoyable read.
Melinda Matthews
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good I've had a hard time writing a review I feel is worthy of it!! I love a good, strong story that's entertaining but I'm also almost a nut about wanting what I read to have some spiritual depth as well. This book had it all! I loved the characters and their stories but most of all their perspectives! Mr. Roush showed what was happening in all three realms from multiple viewpoints. I don't believe in spoiling a story by saying too much in a review so I'll just say that I highly ...more
Timothy Coplin
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, read-2014
absolutely thrilled to have had the opportunity to read this book. While the book will be difficult to pigeon-hole in terms of genre, one thing that can't be denied - this is a book about the reality of Spiritual warfare.

Spiritual warfare is all around us and we're not even aware of it. However, the Christian community is portrayed as being vital in that warfare as petitions on behalf of physical world events and persons are lifted to the throne of God.

Ever get that sudden unexplainable urge to
Peter  Younghusband
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
If there is one thing that I dislike immensely is reading Book 1 of a series then having to wait for Book 2 when this first book has entertained me immensely, uplifted me spiritually and reinforced spiritual truths from the Bible. All the three things that I expect to see and like to see from Christian fiction. This author delivers this with ease and expertise. Quite a feat and talent for his debut novel.

This novel is predominantly about spiritual warfare between angels, fallen angels and human
Bob
Malinda
Janis
Rachel
Get Answers to Your Questions 1 4 Jun 26, 2014 06:14PM
Robert lives in Holland, Michigan with his wife and five children. He has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, and has taken several Master level classes in religion, including theology.

God has blessed him with the spiritual gift of teaching and a creative personality type. For over twenty years, he has brought this creativity to his professional career as a manager of software developers, and a cre