Start by marking “Unbreakable 2: The Mystery of Lilly (Cypress Grove, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable 2: The Mystery of Lilly (Cypress Grove, #2)

Unbreakable 2: The Mystery of Lilly

(Cypress Grove #2)

Unbreakable Two, The Mystery of Lilly, is the sequel to Unbreakable/ Cypress Grove Series. Not a standalone book.

Just when Lilly Sumnor thought everything was going well in her life, the thing she feared most happened. She is kidnapped by her stalker, and as far as she knows, Luke is dead.

She learns from her stalker some shocking news that changes everything. She tries t
Published May 23rd 2014 by Amie Nichols (first published April 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Unbreakable 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbreakable 2

BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Being adopted by one of the wealthiest families in the country Lilly Sumnor should have had a life of luxury. But being hated by her adopted mother Jane for reasons no one seemed to know, made Lilly's life hell.

It wasn't until the day that a young Lilly met their gardener's son Luke Hansen did she ever feel like she had something to look forward to. The closer they got the harder it was for young Luke to control his temper against the abuse suffered by the hand of adopted mother Jane.

Lilly inher
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow love love loved it!!

Review to follow ;)
Anna-marie
Review on Lgtmk Onbook
Naughty Mom Story Time
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS

Unbreakable 2 picked up immediately where Unbreakable left off. I was instantly intrigued as to what would happen next...Mainly because the end of Unbreakable was where, I as the reader, was finally hooked and grabbed for more of the story.
I have to say that I had a hard time connecting with the characters. While I did enjoy the fact that Lilly was a strong female character, she tended to overpowered the opportunity for Luke to fill a role of being an Alpha Male. There were times he s
Beth Hurley
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the Second Book in this series you have to read the First Book in the Series to understand anything in this book. I enjoyed this book because it left me wondering after the first book and this book explained just about everything.

Lily Sumnor has a stalker and he kidnaps her in the first book this book leads to her being found. It also finishes telling her family history, She was adopted so this book tells more about who he biological mom and dad are. It also explains more about who her s
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
As book 1 ended in a cliffhanger book 2 starts off with the results of that becoming clear.

Yes Lilly has been kidnapped , yes Luke and Lucy were drugged and now in hospital , and yes the house is gone. This book takes you on the journey to find the answers to all the questions in book 1 about Lilly's life , or better yet the life of her real parents and how all the people tie into each other. It is a crazy revelation so hold onto your seats this book is again filled with suspense.

It is hard to
Amazeballs Book Addicts
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Unbreakable 2, The Mystery of Lilly is book two in the Cypress Grove series. It is not a standalone and you must read book one, Unbreakable, first. I loved book one, Unbreakable. After reading book one I didn't think it was possible for Unbreakable 2 to be as good as book one but it is. It was even better then book one.

If you hadn't read book one, you may want to stop reading because the rest of this review may ruin book one for you.

Unbreakable ending with Lily being kidnapped and not knowing t
Karen Voitik
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
The cliffhanger from book one is put to rest in just a chapter or 2. This series certainly jumps from one thing to the next. We miss all of the search for Lily and only catch up after she is safe. I would have liked to see Luke searching for her. I wanted to see the scene when they realize she is wearing a tracker. I would have liked to read about Jacob saving everyone before the explosion. I felt a bit cheated.

The next mystery is in full swing, though. Oh yea, they catch the bad guy, Lily gets
Deborah Hickey
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I was given a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Who is Lilly Sumnor?
Just when everything seems to be going right, Lilly's world is turned upside down by her stalker. Not only is she kidnapped, but he also reveals information about her past that leads her on a journey of discovery. Every answer seems to lead to more questions. With the handsome and understanding Luke on her side, Lilly will stop at nothing to discover her past so she can move on with her future.
Thi
Magic Within the Pages
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewer : Cheryl
Rating : 4 Stars

**Copy received from author in exchange for an honest review**

The second book in this series was a good read. It picked up right where Unbreakable left off. Most of the mysteries surrounding Lilly were answered.

The journey to the answers they discover and needed is filled with insecurity, mistrust, and numerous twists and turns. There were moments that I wanted to jump in and slap a character in the face, but it all added to the story. If you are anything like me
Danielle Schaaf
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
I was so emotional throughout the entire book. As book one ended in a cliffhanger, I was instantly worried about Lilly, Luke, and Lucy as the first chapters started. As each chapter progressed to the next, the mystery of Lilly’s adoption and her mother became more clear. I enjoyed the way that characters from the present and the past were intertwined with each other. No one seemed to be immune from the decisions that were made by others in the past. Lilly and Luke had an amazing connection that ...more
Two Ordinary
Jun 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Unbreakable 2 The mystery of Lilly
Unbreakable 2 picks up right where the first book ends where Lilly gets kidnapped.
Lilly is kidnapped by Matt her crazy arse stalker who all so was hired by Lilly's adopted mother Jane to kill Lilly before her 18th birthday.
But he feel in love with Lilly and killed Jane and her father,
So the Fbi find Matt but they need Lilly's help to get a confession out of him. She does it but against Jacob (bodyguard) and Luke wishes so that causes problems in the relationshi
Tara Dawn (Colourful WordWench)
Unbreakable 2 picks up from book 1 with a bang! This book is full of surprising twists and turns that leave you guessing the entire book. When you get towards the end you are slapped in the face with information that makes your head spin! Amie excels at writing mystery books that's for damn sure, and the sex scenes....ooooh la la. Get ya some of that folks! Luke and Lilly were meant for each other. I wanted to smack his sister and Sidney in the face. Grrrrr that little tramp. I only wish there w ...more
TheWriter
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read this book in exchange for an honest review! I have to admit, I liked this book much more than the first. It seemed to have a lot more going on. There was twist in this book that I definitely did not see coming! Although there were some parts that did go on a little bit and where the first book was all about one thing this was about another. So it kinda does make you think wtheck! Although you still wanted to know what the book was about, it never really goes into depth about what happened ...more
Mandi
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book. I liked it better than the first, and could tell the author had gained a bit of confidence in writing this series. The plot was very well developed and had many twists and turns. Each of the characters were interconnected in ways that I didn't see coming.
I do feel like this book, as well as the first may have been written in the wrong person. I loved the story line and plot and would highly recommend this book.
Sandy Catanzarita
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Unbreakable and Unbreakable 2 was a freaking awesome read. I loved the mix of romance, suspense, and voodoo all in these stories. This writer is absolutely great at spinning a story and keeping the reader in thralled with everything going on. I read her deep blue series and was captivated by it as well. This is one author I will be keeping a look out for her work. I definitely recommend this author all together and this series. I hope their will be another book to be added to this story line.
Renee at Book Happiness
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. This was such a perfect conclusion to the first book. I was very happy that I was able to read both books together. As with the first book I was instantly taken over by this book. What I enjoyed with this book was that it takes up where the first one leaves off. I really enjoyed the fact that it was more than just a romance but also a mystery.
Claire Simmonds
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
i liked this book i did think the beguinning was rushed i would have liked to have read how jacob saved luke an lucy and what happened to lily whilst kidnapped but it was all done in one chapter the rest of the book was good all voodoo an secrets a great read
Keishua
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amie Nichols is awesome

I love this book just as much as I love the first one. I would love to see this series as a movie. I recommend everyone to read this series.
Rebecca Baston
May 29, 2014
jan wachter
Sep 11, 2014
Amie Nichols
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Charidy
Kristie
Aug 03, 2015
Christine Degnan
Jan 07, 2016
I'm Amie Nichols, and this is my bio. I live in Iowa with my amazing, supportive husband. He is my rock and my king, and treats me like all woman should be treated. (Like a spoiled Queen)
I have two miniature dachshund's that are my babies, and they love to keep me company when I am writing away on my next WIP.
I'm about to publish my 6th book, and can hardly believe how my life has changed. I'm cal

Cypress Grove (2 books)
  • Unbreakable (Cypress Grove, #1)