Start by marking “Take Me” as Want to Read:
Take Me

Take Me

(Countermeasure: Bits of Life #1)

With his wife away on business, Trevor is spending his St. Patricks Day alone. Or so he assumes.
Cassandra cant wait to surprise her husband after a long week away from home. But when she arrives, it appears Trevor is not there. Will her early return be a waste?
You loved Trevor and Cassandra in the Countermeasure Series books. Peek in for a glimpse of how married life is
Published April 29th 2014 by Éire Publishing, LLC (first published April 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Take Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Me

Start your review of Take Me
Amy R
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
In Take Me, Trevor is missing wife Cassandra who is away on business. It's St. Patrick's Day and while his friend Stephan has offered to take him out for a pint, Trevor decides to stay home. He makes a wise choice, because Cassandra has quite the surprise for him.

Take Me is sure to please anyone that wants more of Trevor and Cassandra. Be prepared, because your heart will be racing and you will squirm in your seat while reading this short. Be careful while reading it in public!

The writing is
Maria Mercedes
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! Chris & Cecilia never fail to make me reach over and turn on my turbo fan! He just lying there asleep...no shirt, jeans...unbuttoned...sigh. How could any female resist?
Trevor & Cassie are an intriguing married couple. But whoever tells you that love life decreases after marriage hasn't met this couple. This couple is meant to inspire us all, married or single into heated passion. If you haven't read the Countermeasures series this is a great way to introduce yourself to an awesome
Micquleta
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This shorty was a little piece of heaven and a lot of heat. For those of us who are waiting on the third installment to the Countermeasure Series, this is the perfect appetizer. What is more perfect than witnessing a lonely husband missing his wife getting the wake up he so richly deserves? Cassandra's homecoming to her unsuspecting Trevor gives new meaning to polishing the table top.

I loved this short story and I wanted more. This is perfect for those of you who really appreciate quickies and
Lori Myers
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Bits...a very small piece- here is is just one night; a sliver of time in the marriage of Trevor and Cassandra, the main characters of The Countermeasure Series. We find out just how much Trevor missed Cassie when she comes home and finds him sleeping on the couch.
I agree...don't read this in public...read it next to your significant other. Yeah, one of those kinds of reads....Quickie read...(cough, cough)
Candy
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this fast read. For anyone who ever wanted to know what happens after the story is over. Almeida and Aubrey do an excellent job of giving us an incite into the Bauer's personal day to day life. WARNING: Don't read this in public
Danille Dillon
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OH. MY!!!!! These are the first words out of my mouth when I finished reading! I let my sister, who was visiting me, read it also and she must have had a HOT FLASH because she was furiously fanning herself!!!
Ches
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A short little bit 'o life of Trevor and Cassie. She went away on a business trip while Trvor stayed home. Well Cassie has a surprise for Trevor that will set your Kindle on fire..phew it's smokin' hot. I will never look at tables the same. So worth the short read!!
Kimberly
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cassie is out of town on business and Trevor is going to be spending his St. Patricks Day alone. Little does he know that Cassie is about to surprise him at home for St. Pattys Day.

This was a hot little bit! You definitely didnt want to put it down once you started it. I love following Cassie and Trevor on their journeys. If you havent had the chance to read any of the Countermeasure series then I recommend you get to that before reading the Bits. You wont regret it! Great job Chris and Ceci!
Mayas
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Welcome home Cassie. A true meaning of dreams coming true with the "luck of the Irish"
Sara
Sep 26, 2015
Lynn Hallbrooks
Sep 30, 2015
Countermeasure Se...: New Release - TAKE ME 1 3 Apr 29, 2014 08:08AM
Chris Almeida (also known as C. Almeida) began writing childrens stories at a very young age. Born in Brazil but currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Chris life took a totally different course when technology came into play, and the following 17 years were spent delving deep into the world of programming and web design.
It was in 2010, when Chris began role playing online as a hobby, that

Countermeasure: Bits of Life (5 books)
  • Something Crazy (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #2; Countermeasure #1.5)
  • Roaming Pleasure (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #3; Countermeasure #2.2)
  • Payback (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #4; Countermeasure #2.3)
  • Brazen (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #5; Countermeasure #2.5)