Start by marking “Rush Too Far (Too Far, #4; Rosemary Beach, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rush Too Far (Too Far, #4; Rosemary Beach, #4)

Rush Too Far

(Rosemary Beach #4)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  28,866 ratings  ·  1,880 reviews
Get ready to fall hard for Rush…

Fallen Too Far introduced us to Rush Finlay, the gorgeous charming son of a famous rock star, and Blaire Wynn, the girl from Alabama who rode into Rosemary Beach, Florida, in a pick-up truck with a gun under the seat looking for her estranged father. United under one roof by the surprising marriage of their parents, Rush and Blaire couldn't
Published May 8th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Ltd (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rush Too Far, please sign up.
Ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓨ I think if I remember correctly the prologue and Epilogue are told by future Rush so it will spoil a teeny tiny bit of the other books! Just skip…moreI think if I remember correctly the prologue and Epilogue are told by future Rush so it will spoil a teeny tiny bit of the other books! Just skip those and you should be good. (less)

·  28,866 ratings  ·  1,880 reviews

Christy
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 stars!!!

photo 44a92048-07ce-4adc-83a1-9985535d1063_zpsddcbb375.jpg

My problem with books that I’ve already read from the ‘other’ pov- I feel like I know exactly whats going to happen (because, well, I do) so occasionally I don’t read them. I couldn’t skip this book. I love Rush too much and wanted his pov. Rush Too Far was essentially a re-telling of Fallen Too Far from Rush’s pov. Hearing the story from Rush’s side was much different than Blaire’s. I loved getting inside his head and seeing what he was really thinking...

Note to readers- if you
Anna
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Forever and always. Rush crush ❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

K
Oct 18, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
READ THE OFFICIAL PROLOGUE JUST RELEASED!!!!

They say that children have the purest hearts. That children don’t truly hate because they don’t fully understand the emotion. They forgive and forget easily.

They say a lot of bullshit like that because it helps them sleep at night. Such sayings make for good, heart-warming clichés to hang on the walls, to bring out a smile in people passing by.

I know differently. Children love like no other. They have the capacity to love more fiercely than anyone els
Aestas Book Blog
WOOHOO!! We're getting FALLEN TOO FAR from Rush's POV in 2014!

Here's what Abbi said about it: "...while I will not be writing a new Rush POV, I will still write Fallen Too Far in Rush's point of view. This is not something I ever planned on doing but I am going to do it because you all are truly awesome. It will be 2014 before I can release it due to other books I need to write first for publishers. BUT I will write it and release it because y'all deserve it."
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Read this because I needed a Glines fix and it did the trick. It's been so long since I read the first book, I wasn't upset about it being pretty much the same. It was almost kind of like a reread, with a lot more cursing. Was this book worth the $7.99 I paid for it? Not really but that's my choice to make.

Via the Goodreads rating system I gave this a 3 because I liked it, I didn't love it or hate it. 3 stars ain't the devil, people.
Catarina
4 Rush Stars!

description

This is another of those books I will not tell you the story because you probably already it know it by now. And in case you don’t: please go read “Fallen Too Far” before you read this book… and this review, for that matter.
We all know how Blaire and Rush’s story began: with a gun and a very hesitant offer. We saw it through Blaire’s eyes how she forced herself through life with a smile on her face and how she found love in the last place she expected to. Now we’re able to see it
Anna M.
I'm kind of not here not there with this book. It should be numbered 1.5 and not 4..... As it really is just a retelling of the 1st book. Which leaves it on a low point/sad ending. I'm tempted to go back and skim books 2 and 3 just to remind myself that things ended better, but this book didn't bring out that much emotion in me to do that.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is Rush's POV from the book, Fallen Too Far, and I really recommend that you read it before this one. You could probably get by without reading it but there's so much more depth to the story if you read the first one, first.

Negatives:

Well, it is the same story. Sure there are little extra bits here and there such as more interaction between Rush and Grant and Rush and Nat but really nothing else.

I did miss Blaire. Granted we do get some of that emotional intensity from Rush but it's nothi
Kristy Mills

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT

photo tumblr_lmuf3fkUY31qjgaag.gif
London
May 06, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
$8.65 for a book that offered absolutely nothing new? What a joke. I hate when authors put out a new book with the male POV only for it to be the exact same story told all over again. There were no new scenes and honestly all his inner monologue were about things that could be easily grasped from the first book. Really disappointed in this book especially for how high the author priced it. Not worth it at all.
Beverly
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

4 Rush Crush Stars

We met Rush in Fallen Too Far and immediately he was the asshole we loved to hate…at least for this girl. I thought he was arrogant and I was pretty pissed that he cock-blocked Woods. Yes I was team Woods.

Its okay I gradually fell for Rush throughout the book, which may have been Abbi’s intent, but it wasn’t book love at first read.

After reading Rush’s POV I actually like him more. Watching his struggle and knowing he was just trying to do the right thing for his family and t
Arti
May 06, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
To be honest, I didn't have high expectation for this book and it's a good thing I didn't. While it wasn't intolerable, it wasn't anything that I'm going to remember. I did enjoy Rush's point of view, but there were those far fetched moments that we have seen in the other three books. For example, the pedestal that Rush hold Blair on. It's so unrealistic even for a fictional book. Also, most of the stuff from Rush's point of view isn't stuff we already didn't know. In the last book, since we had ...more
Linda

HELLO 'Rush' SEXY!

Expected Release Date: May 6, 2014

Book Description

Everyone in Rosemary Beach thinks they know how Rush Finlay and Blaire Wynn fell in love. But Rush is back to tell his side of the story...

Rush has earned every bit of his bad-boy reputation. The three-story beach house, luxury car, and line of girls begging for time between his sheets are the envy of every guy in Rosemary Beach, and Rush handles it all with the laid-back cool of a rock star’s son. All he needs are his best frie
Smitten's Book Blog
★ COVER REVEAL ★
Rush Too Far (Too Far #1.1), by Abbi Glines

More Rush?!! Abso-freakin-lutely!!! Here is the DELICIOUS new cover, for Rush Too Far, Rush's side of the Too Far series.
Something tells me this is going to be almost too hot to handle. Almost.

Release date: May 6th 2014

BLURB
Fallen Too Far was Blaire's story. Now it's time for Rush to share his side.

Nikki
I know, I know. I swore off Ms. Glines forever. Oopsie.

description

BUT in my defense, I did like the 1st book in this series before she became addicted to spinning off characters like cray cray. And it was free, I am cheap sue me :P One of my BFF's said I had to read this, so she let me borrow it. It was pretty good for a male POV, but of course its Rush we are talking about here. It was fun and insightful to get into his dirty little mind. Also it provided that much needed perspective on what was going on
Perry ★TBBSisterhood Blog★
Basically Fallen too Far from Rush's POV. Nothing really much to add to that. If you loved the Fallen too Far series you'll enjoy revisiting the first book through Rush's eyes, especially because I believe Abbi Glines does a very good job of getting the male voice right. There were a few nice nuggets buried in here that you don't get in the original book though I'm not sure how necessary this book really is. I would recommend it for people who really love Rush as a character (I do) and who basic ...more
Akyraa
well...i absolutely adore the "Too Far" series and was desperately waiting to read it from Rush's POV but it was very disappointing for me as there was not much new to read here. 90% of the dialogues were the same as the "Fallen Too Far" just from Rush's POV...that's it...most of the time i skipped the book as i have already read the "Too Far" series far too many times to count... :(
Kara
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description

4.5 Stars for sure... I forgot how much I have "RUSH CRUSH"!!!

I read Fallen Too Far at the end of 2012, my review, I loved RUSH then. I don't re-read books - so reading this one was actually great for me. Somethings came back, Glines added new material to the story...heck I had forgot the ending in this one!! GAH.

I still have my RUSH CRUSH. I loved seeing inside his head. I love Glines.

Book friends - you will likey this one... and I will taunt you everyday until MAY 6th, 2014 when this book is
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Basically, this is Rush's perspective in Fallen Too Far. It's nice to get into his head, I like it but this is redundant and unnecessary. The story is just the same and here I thought there's more to it. It's an optional book. You may or may not read this. I still prefer Blaire's POV.
Angigames
May 16, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ma-anche-no
2 stelle e mezzo
Lo confesso: la Glines è il mio peccato di gola. Me la riservo sempre in periodi di forte stress emotivo, perché la scrittura è semplice e veloce, perché i suoi personaggi non mi toccano fino in fondo, perché non mi emoziono abbastanza, e quindi mi rilasso. Rilasso la mente e i nervi e questa è una cosa estremamente positiva. Questo libro non fa eccezione, in fondo Rush già lo conoscevo e quindi mi sono goduta la lettura con molta tranquillità. La Glines infatti non mi ha deluso,
Anniebananie
2,5 Sterne

Naja war halt der erste Band nochmal aus Rushs Sicht erzählt und da der erste Band der einzige war der mir zugesagt hat bisher, war das Buch hier auch ganz ok. Es hat mich zumindest gut unterhalten und man hat es mega schnell durchgelesen.
Wie im ersten Band auch stört mich einfach dieser flapsige Umgang mit dem Thema Verhütung und das macht mich so sauer, dass ich eigentlich noch mehr Sterne abziehen müsste!
Ob solche Reihen (grade diese ultramordsmäßig lange) solche Bände wirklich brau
Natalia
Nov 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemporary
I'm still asking myself, why the hell I decided to read this thing. For everyone who thought that this can't be worst than the other books, you are wrong. This was way worst. But after one really exhausting and horrible day, I just needed something really light and non engaging. And honestly it can't get any lighter than this.
As far as the plot it was non existing. In the parts where something was actually happening, it was the same like in the 1st book. The only difference was that it was throu
AJ
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“My sweet Blaire. She had shown up and stolen a piece of my heart without opening her mouth. Then she’d consumed me. Taken it all. I had let her have it freely.”

And we have a winner!!!!!

Sadly, my experience with authors rewriting their books from boy POV has been a bit hit and miss. That’s why I am thrilled to say that Abbi Glines has done a wonderful job with this one! It's Rush Finlay in all of his glory, and it is fantastic!

While we are essentially getting a retelling of Fallen Too Far, the
Cocktails and Books
So for those that have read the Rosemary Beach series, specifically Blair and Rush's books, RUSH TOO FAR is Rush's POV for the events in FALLEN TOO FAR. And if you might have been on the fence about how you felt regarding Rush, this version of the events will change your mind.

In Blair's POV of this story, Rush came across as a complete and total ass, but I loved him anyway. You could just tell there was more to him that what he showed. Now I know there was more to him. Here was a guy that was le
Deb Dee (autumn delaney)
From Abbi Gline's Facebook post!

You can find other teasers HERE.

TEASER: RUSH TOO FAR

I knew exactly the kind of guy Woods was because he was just like me. I wasn’t letting him touch her. He saw her as a conquest and I would kill him before I let him use her. The idea of Blaire doing anything with Woods made my skin crawl. I started moving. I didn’t stop and think about it and I didn’t give a shit if my sister saw me.

“There is nothing about you that is unwanted. Even Rush isn’t that damn blind,”
Harriet ~ bookworm
*4 RUSH STARS!*

Fallen Too Far is my favourite book written by Abbi Glines, I adored Blaire and fell in love with Rush. I was so excited when I found out Abbi had wrote a book for Rush I needed to get in that boys head!!

My Rush <3

"I don't know what this is that is going on between us but from the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were going to change my world."

I loved knowing how Rush felt when everything changed for him and Blaire I always wanted to know what he thought, I was gutted
Loretta
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Orrore.
Tralasciando le varie posizioni di Kamasutra, sbattute e rigirate come un uovo sulla padella, il POV di Rush Finley è stressante e mieloso come una caramella mou attaccata al palato.
Caro Manzo, dove sei andato a finire?
Cosa ha fatto la Glines?
Perchè ha voluto che tu parlassi e pensassi?
Perchè?
Ti preferivo mille volte prima, quando agivi e i tuoi pensieri rimanevano segreti. Eri riuscito a mandarmi in pappa il cervello, mi avevi letteralmente divorata.
Ora non so più cosa fare
thebookbitch
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
3.5 STARS

This was good, but I definitely preferred the story in Blaire's POV. However, it was still very sexy and fun.
Andrie
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fucking love the Too Far series...
ΟΚ ΟΚ παραδέχομαι ότι λατρεύω τον Ρας και ότι τον είχα αδικήσει τόσο μα τόσο πολύ. Το βιβλίο αυτό μας παρουσιάζει την ιστορία του Fallen too Far αλλά από την πλευρά του Ρας και εδώ είναι που συνειδητοποιεί κανείς ότι όλος ο κόσμος του Ρας είναι η Μπλερ και μόνο η Μπλερ. Γιατί ενώ η Μπλερ είχε να αντιμετωπίσει χίλια δυο προβλήματα, εδώ παρακολουθούμε ότι ο Ρας ουσιαστικά σκεφτόταν μονάχα εκείνην και ότι είναι εξίσου βασανισμένος και διχασμένος, καθώς περνά το δ
New Adult Book Club: Fallen too far (Rosemary beach series) 5 30 Feb 04, 2019 09:55AM
Rush Too Far 7 93 Jul 13, 2014 10:35AM
Fifty Shades of R...: May '14 BOTM ~ Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines 20 114 May 30, 2014 03:58AM
Montgomery 2 90 May 17, 2014 03:04PM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines 2 15 May 06, 2014 08:04AM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Rogue (Real, #4)
  • Music of the Soul (Runaway Train, #2.5)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts, #6)
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
  • Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)
  • Frayed (Connections, #4)
  • Worth the Fight (Accidentally on Purpose, #3)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • Out of the Shallows (Into the Deep, #2)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

Rosemary Beach (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1; Too Far, #1)
  • Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, #9)
  • When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach, #10)
  • When You're Back (Rosemary Beach, #11)
“Leaning down, I pressed a kiss to her head. "I will fix this. I swear I will make it right. I love you enough to get us through this. I just need you to love me enough. Please, Blaire. Love me enough," I pleaded.” 32 likes
“It was like she'd become the sun, and I started revolving around her. She was my center.” 25 likes