Start by marking “The Vixen Arises (The Vixen, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Vixen Arises (The Vixen, #2)

The Vixen Arises

(The Vixen #2)

A cryptic warning from a beautiful man, a desperate need for her blood from her vampire lover, and Anjasa is forced out of her apathy.

For too long, she'd been hedonistic without purpose, and now the elven bombshell is getting her life back together. It's just too bad that the entire city is working to stop her.

When a gorgeous man warns her about wha
Published May 14th 2014 by Pathforgers Publishing (first published May 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Vixen Arises, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vixen Arises

Delora
May 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Anjasa is taking control of her life.*fist pump*
Slowly but hey, give the girl some credit:P I mean she has a hot ass vampire on one hand, the boy toy whose life she saved on the other and well, her new erotic interest, a sssssexy man Lusciussss who curls her toes and has the rest of her. (Can I have him?!!!*swoons*)
Sorry I still haven't recovered from the scenes between Anjasa and Luscius!!! Dare I say what "gifts" this man has?
Naw, you guys gotta read it for yourself.

This series
Elaine
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
You don't have to read the first book to get all of this book, but they are both amazing.
Anjasa now owns the brothel that she worked at. She has Loren to believe he is her saving grace to all of this and he still knows he owes her his life. For this he is correct. Jaral is running everything during the night and watching over Anjasa. A new elf, Aeulin, shows up looking for work at the brothel and Anjasa takes him in. On the same night, Anjasa meets Luscius who gives her a warning that bad
Nicole
Book provided by author in exchange for honest review.

It took me a while to get into this story, but I kept at it and I'm glad I did. I still really don't feel a connection with Anjasa; there are references to her past that, if there are other books with her as a character, I know nothing about them, so it's hard to have a good basis to know what the hell happened to her in her past that led her to where she is currently (ya know, how did she become a sex slave, whore, assassin? Just
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I fell in love with Anj in the 1st one, Vixen Torn. She is an original, thats for sure! I love her strength and her zest for life. It is great to finally see a heroine that isn't squeaky clean, so sick of the same tired character. Our sultry elf is a very dirty girl and we love her for it! The men aren't bad either!
Zosia
Apr 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal

<*Warning may be Spoilers*>

The title coupled with Anjasa's uh predilections, along with the last line of this book, allude to a phoenix ... very clever those Keeps.

I loved that our heroine, Anjasa, is not ashamed of her nature. Anjasa makes no apologies for her actions for none are needed. Except once, and her apology was given graciously. I wish to see Jaral and Anjasa's relationship stSpoilers*>
The
Lissette
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Content with completing her previous tasks, Anjasa is reaping the fruits of her labors. Granted, they're not quite what she expected them to be, but she's content with the outcome of her excursions, nonetheless. She now has a reputable, sort of, establishment to call her own, as well as means to live her life comfortably. Her benefactor has promised her that she'll have anything her heart desires. In her mind, it can't get anything better than that.

When unexpected discord makes its w
Romance Readers Retreat
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
If I'm honest I would award this book 3 stars, however seeing as Amazon and Goodreads do not give the option of stars, I've decided to round up my rating.
In this book, the Elven Anjasa is now the owner and Madam of the Brothel once owned by Zarach, whom we meet in the previous book.
Anjasa is trying to juggle the day to day running of the club and spend time with her Vampire lover. But a mysterious stranger warns her that she is in great danger should she continue such a relationship with
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
I received this book from the author and Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rocks.
The Vixen Arises is the second book after The Torn Vixen but it can easily be read as a stand alone novel. Anjasa is getting her life back together. She owns a brothel and she's still seeing Loren and manipulating him. Her vampire lover, Jarel is trying to fix the damage Zarach has done. One night Anjasa receives a cryptic warning from a stranger about something dangerous about to go down. Things descend into cha
Janessa
May 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
I actually really liked this novel. I liked how it had a nice flow to it, the transitions were smooth and the plot moved along nicely, if not a little too quickly.
Despite a comment or two saying how much they love Anajasa, I actually didn't like her all that much. I mean, sure, she was a pretty cool character and I liked that she had a sense of dominance/fierceness that most other characters lacked, but... I just felt that she was too empty. A hollow character.
To be honest, I loved L
Ashu
May 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow.....hot and steamy....a lead female character playing a role of "madam". Now how often do you see that. I made more connection with Anjasa on this book than the previous one. This is one of the few book when i read the last sentence without knowing that the book was ended. Eagerly waiting for the next book to know about Anajasa's past. “An assassin, Luscius. Only elvish assassins use such birds.”
J.E. & M. Keep. The Vixen Arises (Kindle Location 1768). Now we talking. There is more
Moon Reviews
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange of an honest review and I loved it!!! I am not really a fan of paranormal, but this book is so well written, with such a creative story of paranormal creatures (elves, reptilians, vampires...) hot as hell and thrilling that is enough to make you addicted! Anjasa keeps us entertained with new adventures more dangerous and hotter every time! Keeps getting better and better, can't wait to see what happens next!!!!
M
I LOVED this book! I received it as an Early Release, but alas I did have to skim the first book so I could get reacquainted with our characters. This book was the BOMB! It has so much more action and characters. I cant wait until the next book!
Sylvia A
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance, vampires
A gut wrenching first-parter! Really sets you up with a rough start. Can't wait to see where the series rises to.
Blondie
May 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, pnr, r2r
This book is very well written but it ends with a cliffhanger and quite a few unanswered questions and I have no idea when the next book in the series is due out. This is why I gave this book 3*

I read Torn and seduced first and I really didn't think Anjasa had much character growth there but in this book she definitely comes into her own. She is trying to take control of her life and her cravings but is she just trading one bad habit for another?

Anjasa is a promiscuous li
Mary Clark
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Luscius Shows His True Colours

In book 2 of this trilogy, Anjasa’s brothel is seized by Luscius’ Order in an attempt to instigate a crackdown on vampires and those tainted by them. During this attack, Luscius seduces Anjasa and then holds her prisoner on the pretext of protecting her. Anjasa’s escape is unbeknown to Jaral, so when he attempts a rescue he is hunted down by Luscius. Although Luscius’ magic illusions confuse Anjasa she is finally able to protect Jaral, but knows it will
Leslee Anderson
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, november-2014
Received for a honest review

Holy Cow!!! Anjasa is now the owner a successful business and is finally finding her place in the world. Her world comes crashing down when she meets Luscuis. Anj is stronger than ever and making life manageable for the undesirables. I love her passion
Of course the men in her life are incredible. While the characters are all broken in some fashion they come together to make an incredible family.

Erotic and fantastic. Great read

Edward Solano
Jeanette
Cindy

• Love Charms
  • New Regime (Rune Alexander #5)
  • Magic Academy
  • Beyond the Sun (A Dark Order Novel Book 1)
  • Vanquished (The Blood Trail Chronicles, #2)
  • Predator & Prey (Predator & Prey, #1)
  • Fated Mates: The Alpha Shifter Boxed Set
  • Taken  (The Vampire's Concubine, #1)
  • Unclaimed (The Master and His Soul Seer Pet, #3)
  • Edge of Control (The Edge, #3)
  • The Nightlife: San Antonio (The Nightlife, #5)
  • Knight Fall
  • Healed (Rebirth, #2)
  • Black Moon (Black Moon Saga, #1)
  • In Like a Lion (The Chimera Chronicles #1)
  • Freed by Torment (Grabbed, #7)
  • Freed (Vampire King, #3)
J.E. & M. Keep love to combine fantasy, scifi, horror, romance and mystery into exciting and titillating novels.

They are long term, loving partners in a very happy relationship and because of this, they love to torture their characters. Dark romance touches all of their stories in one way or another, from elicit trysts to forbidden love.

Some of their work contains dubio

The Vixen (3 books)
  • Torn and Seduced (The Vixen, #1)
  • The Vixen Triumphant (The Vixen, #3)