Start by marking “Stinky Blinky” as Want to Read:
Stinky Blinky

Stinky Blinky

The only thing better than laughing gas is laughing at gas! Join Blinky as he dodges a real-life problem. It's quite a hoot! (Or is it a toot?) WARNING: YOU MAY NEVER EAT BEANS AGAIN!

To ask other readers questions about Stinky Blinky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stinky Blinky

Merry Wilding
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Stinky Blinky is a humorous, quickly paced story about a little boy struggling with a social pickle that all children (and adults alike) can easily relate to...whether or not we choose to admit it! The content will undoubtedly appeal to and engage young male readers who get giggly at the thought of Captain Underpants and other heroes of the bathroom humor genre. Parents will appreciate the quirky vocabulary and bouncy Seuss-like rhyme scheme. They'll also enjoy a five star chuckle fest with thei ...more
Alex Taylor
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thought Stinky Blinky was extremely well-written. It has a wonderful rhyme scheme and is very humorous. The illustrations add a lot to the book as they are also very well done. I would definitely recommend Stinky Blinky to anyone considering to buy it! I'm certain this book will be a hit.
Judy
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My 5 yr. old granddaughter was embarrassed when she 'tooted' at school, and told me about it. I had heard about this new book, and read it to her. We had a good laugh and she now sees the humour in it. A fun way to talk about something everyone has to deal with. Thank you Mr. Kent.
Kayla Krystine
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Stinky Blinky is probably the best children's book I have ever read. Troy Kent's clever rhymes and hilarious content work together to make our generation's Robert Munsch. I recommend reading this to your children, cousins, children you are babysitting and if you are doing a children's reading period at the library. I am very excited to see what Troy Kent does next.
Jeani
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is geared to boys who may be reluctant readers and are aged 7-10.

"Stinky Blinky" is a picture book about a boy named Blinky who is struggling with gas at school. The story is engaging, funny, and, it rhymes! Poor Blinky [a freckle-faced red-headed child], ate beans for school and quickly found himself with a terrible case of gas! The author uses fun phrases to pull the reader along. For example, ..."he needs to cut the cheese! And not cheese that mice eat, but something that will make
Storywraps
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
His face says it all. Blinky is experiencing the consequences of eating beans and most of us know what that means. Yep, a rumble, a rip and a reason to blush. This witty, humorous book will have you giggling as you turn each page. Poor Blinky tries his best to keep it under control but gasp!!....the gas does not obey. Mortified, he hurriedly darts from his classroom and races to the little boy's room where he parks himself. Yes....mmmmm....ahhhhh! He believes that this too shall pass....and it d ...more
Chelsea Norman
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is hilarious! I only read it because I liked the author's other book so much, but I have to say I was (very) pleasantly surprised. It has a very good rhyme scheme and the pictures are crazy funny! The expressions on Blinky's faces are priceless! I'm sure this will be a hit with kids! I especially liked the fact that the "subject matter" was handled in a classy way.
Lauren
Oct 09, 2014
Merry Wilding
Aug 04, 2014
Troy Kent
Jul 23, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Frederick Rotzien