Start by marking “Portrait of Gray (Baxter Family Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Portrait of Gray (Baxter Family Saga, #2)

Portrait of Gray (Baxter Family Saga #2)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
In the ultimate game of Russian Roulette, Grayson Baxter must pull the trigger to save his own life

Grayson Baxter teetered on the edge of a knife that now cut him to the quick. There he sat with the only friend he had ever known dying before his eyes. In the haze of dusk, he was alone and forcibly sobered to face the reality: it could have been him.

Looking over at the ph
Kindle Edition, 2nd edition, 188 pages
Published January 20th 2016 by Palessa (first published April 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Portrait of Gray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Portrait of Gray

Jo Powers
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So good

At first I started to give 4 stars but decided on 5, basically because I truly enjoyed this book from beginning to end. To watch Gray grow through his problems as a drug addicted rich kid to the rehabilitated Gray that finally found love. The only reason I considered 4 stars was it was slow reading at times, but the author made up for that with the overall storyline/plot.

You definitely need to read these books in order and I'm looking forward to book three. I need those loose ends tied up
Tracey Warren
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Grayson story, takes us back along the time line from the first Baxter family book. filling in some of the unanswered questions, sharing Grayson journey. Loved this story, I laughed, smiled, gasped, but any book that can make me cry like a baby, so much so I couldn't see to read, has my vote. I'm off to get the third edition fill in more history, enjoy, this book, read book 1 first, you'll enjoy it fully!!!
P.
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is Grayson story while filling in some of the gaps left in book 1 (Unchained Hearts). Not all secrets have been revealed and there were some things left unanswered at the end of this book. Such as Zach Bramwell, Carla's ex. Who is Grayson's father and how in the heck did Joan end up becoming Grayson's mom.
Barbi Davis
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
what a wonderful addition to this series. I love the depth of these books. I have to tell you I cried. And laughed. And I highly recommend this book..
Erika
Ashlyn
Sep 01, 2015
Julie Duong
Feb 23, 2017
Palessa is the author of the Baxter Family Saga series as well as other stories.

Her very first published book (aka author's trial by fire) is the interracial romance Unchained Hearts (Baxter Family Saga Book 1) . This crazy soap opera in a book is two love stories in one that opens the door to the life, love, tragedy, and legacy of the Baxters, a powerful, influential South Florida family. The su
More about Palessa

Baxter Family Saga (3 books)
  • Unchained Hearts (Baxter Family Saga Book 1)
  • Story of Us (Baxter Family Saga, #3)