Start by marking “Point of Return (Nordic Lords MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Point of Return (Nordic Lords MC, #1)

Point of Return

(Nordic Lords MC #1)

Deceit.
Destruction.
Death.

Olivia Masters grew up familiar with all of them. The daughter of the President of the Nordic Lords Motorcycle Club, Olivia always knew she wanted nothing to do with any of it. Her plans were made to leave the town she grew up in as soon as she and her boyfriend, Daemon Knight, turned eighteen.

But then Olivia was shot. Her mother killed in fron
Published April 21st 2014

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
DNF @ 30%

This book?

description

(Hold on...lemme warm up my fingers)

description

There were so many anti-Val friendly moments in this book.

And just when I thought I was able to swallow one...another one just kept on a-rollin' in.

Problem #1

The h is knocked up.

With a baby that IS NOT the H's baby.

description

Not my favorite scenario, but I'll go with it.

Problem #2

The H is banging a chick that he used to help the h babysit.

description

Let me repeat that for those of you just joining us.

The H is banging a chick he used to help the
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Point of Return (Nordic Lords MC #1)
Author – Stacey Lynn
Publication Date – April 22, 2014
Type – No Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance, New Adult
Rating – 3.75 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author (Release Blitz) in exchange for an honest review.

I didn’t know what to expect when I first picked up this book. The last few MC books I have read had been such a disappointment to me and I was gearing myself towards another DNF book. Thank goodness I was mistaken in that assumption. I liked these
Dianne
Motorcycle Clubs, are they a world onto themselves? Are they above the laws that rule the rest of us or, like so many groups who deal with illegal businesses, are the codes of honor that bind them to be both admired and reviled? I’ll be the first to say, there are those bad boys whose alpha pheromones just ooze from their pores and they are hot, sexy and a fantasy for those who like a knuckle dragging caveman.

Point of Return by Stacey Lynn has it all, conflict, anti-heroes galore, women who don’
Mojo_Mama

MC Marathon

So....plot.
One MC has a hate on for the H's MC and somehow the cops are playing both sides. But then it's really the Italian Mob. Except then it's not. Then it's a villainous betrayal.

The cast:
It's basically 3 girls and 3 guys that grow up in the MC life and then shit gets ugly and they're all separated thinking the worst about each other. Now they're all dribbling back into each other's lives and even more really bad shit has happened to everybody while they were apart and
Doris
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked it, am on to the next.
Shanoff Reads
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book for an honest review. I will try not to spoil anything.

First of all I would like to say Oh Nordic Lords this book is awesome and I am sure the next in the series will be just as awesome. This isn't your typical biker book but it also isn't you typical romance. It is by far the best one that I have read so far and I LOVE it. It has sex, guns, mayhem, murder, gun fights, death, tragedy and all sorts of other things that make for an excellent read.

The prologue of this book s
✿kawehi.reviews
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Point of Return delivers readers with an ultra sexy story of love, loss, fate, choices, and redemption.

Olivia Masters....
An MC Princess who does not want the crown or anything to do with the Nordic Lords Motorcycle Club for that matter. Not even Daemon Knight, the boy who broke her heart and who will do anything to get her back in his life.

But running away from everything you know and a tragic past, Olivia is about to be thrown head first to confront her demons as well as “HIM” again. How will
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was a pretty good book. Olivia Masters is the daughter of President of the Nordic Lords Motorcycle Club, she grew up in the club. But then Olivia was shot. Her mother killed in front of her she leaves her hometown and her boyfriend Daemon Knight only to return five years later. When Olivia needed Daemon the most, he wasn't there for her and she realized that she had to leave on her own now she has returned and he wants her in his bed. I liked both of these character's Daemon w ...more
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ "Point of Return (Nordic Lords MC, #1)" by Stacey Lynn

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the author "Stacey Lynn" in exchange for an honest review.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A gripping story of Deceit, Love lost, Love rekindled, Destruction, Vengeance and Death.

"The family that she hated and wanted to escape, was the only one I had who would make sure our enemies would pay for what they did to her and me."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book really surprised me, once I picked it up I was so absorbed in the story that I struggled to
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
5 Crown Stars

This is Book 1 in the Nordic Lords MC series.

Oh I am such a sucker for MC stories. With the popularity this genre has due to the success of authors such as Madeline Sheehan and of course the juggernaut that is Sons Of Anarchy; authors seem to be making the transition over to the gritty and raw world of Biker romance. Some are okay, other's not so much... Let me say, this for me was up with the best.

This is Olivia Masters and Daemon Knight's story. Both of them grew up in the Biker
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
Gave this one a go as an author I like recommended it but have come to the conclusion me and MC books don't get on!
Didn't feel the hero at all in this one and the beginning of the book was just odd almost as if it was the second book in a series, lots of people introduced as if we already knew who they were.
Olivia and Daemon the hero haven't seen each other for five years but within minutes of meeting again he comes on strong as if they were only together yesterday! Just found it all a bit odd.
Kim Person
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 thrilling amazing stars!!!! Full Review to post this weekend!!!!
Karmen
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved! I love a good MC read and this did not disappoint!! I can't wait for Ryker and Faith's story next! Patti--must read!!!
Judy
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
***Cheryl***
Aug 08, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars.

A great biker read, probably a little tamer than some of the other biker stories I have read but still an enjoyable read.
Shay
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Point of Return and I really liked it. Its a biker book so of course I was willing to give it a try and damn am I glad that I got to read it. It is on of those ones that you know is gonna be gritty and dirty but that is what makes it good. Olivia has had some hardships. She is the daughter to Bull, Bull is the president of the Nordiac Lords MC. She ran away a few years ago, has bit of a grudge. Who can blame her. Almost getting killed and then when she is saved feels like she had ...more
Future Slayer Girl
I power read this book in 24 hours and I do NOT regret doing it at all. Now, this is my mood ring over MC 'Romances'. I mean for the most part I think they are overly dramatic for the sake of being overly dramatic. I think we toss in some violence, cheating, and really really triggery situations just to well, trigger the reader.

I have mood swings where I'm like "Worse book ever", or I'm like "This was just amazing."

Apparently, I like to cry when I read MC Romances because the ones that tug at
Cocktails and Books
3.5 Cocktails

I've been on an MC kick lately and I'm always on the look out for a new twist in the MC storyline. Stacey Lynn gives us the story of an MC Princess who finds herself back in her father's MC and unsure how to deal with the past, which includes her ex-boyfriend and current MC VP Daemon.

I liked Liv and Daemon. They didn't have the typical MC romance. He wasn't a complete and utter asshole, unlike most of the men are. He may have slept around with other women, but once Liv was back and
Heather andrews
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Daemon, I loved you I really did, "a vein on the side of his temple popped out. "You're right," he snapped and grabbed his cigarettes and keys from the coffee table. "It isn't my business. But I'd eff you again, anytime." He can be so soothing, "hey, baby," I said, not thinking about what I was calling her. My hands rubbed the tops of her thighs and I gently brushed her knees. "It's okay, Liv. It's all done now. You're okay." Daemon has a temper on him, "slowly I turned around, slipping the g ...more
Shannon
Apr 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
Kristina
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My first read from this author. Lately I've been on a MC kick and when I came across this book on amazon, I downloaded the sample. It grabbed me by the throat and I didn't hesitate to purchase. This book has everything - MC activity, family challenges, past and current lovers, and most importantly...two strong lead characters who you can't help but root for. The action was fast paced. There was some good smexy stuff however it didn't overpower the story.
Tori
Point of No Return offers readers the grit, anger, and chaos that seems to be missing from the avalanche of MC roms that are flooding the market. Lies, betrayal, and pain is the base this world is built upon. Fans of Joanne Wylde and Madeline Sheehan will enjoy.
Page
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
I did not like this book. The 2 main characters were trash.

One star because I am curious about Faith's story, and therefore will probably read book 2. One star because I am interested in a few of the secondary characters.
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either. In my opinion the characters could have been more developed...
Julie Reads
Apr 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Brittainy Cherry
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sigh. Loved it! Review to Come! :)
Debra
Jul 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc-or-netgalley

**Copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**
Jenn
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book!! I am beginning to like MC books. This was filled with a lot of action and many story lines and characters, that will keep us busy for a quite a while. :)
Three Chicks
May 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star Review by Jen Skewes

POR ebook
I loved this book for so many reasons. There was drama, angst, deceit, lies, suspense and a love story in between.

Olivia had grown up in the biker world, with her father being a member of the Nordic Lords MC. Growing up she mostly hung out with the other "biker kids". She had Faith who was her best friend, Ryker who was like a brother to he and Daemon the love of her life. Her and Daemon had plans to get out of town and leave the biker life behind. Until the
Shandra
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: april-2014, 2014, mc
A good ride, not quite The Dragon, but still good.

I'm a huge fan of biker culture and MC series; as such, I've seen a lot of films, documentaries, yes, Sons of Anarchy, and read basically everything I can get my hands on in the genre from both a nonfiction and a fiction basis. That puts me in a tough position when I'm asked to review for the genre.

High expectations come into play when it's the first book someone is willing to pick up out of a pile of TBRs, right?

Point of Return does a nice job
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Perfect Collision (Marauders, #2)
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Severed Angel (Severed MC, #1)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Club Ties (Trinity Falls, #2)
  • Chaos Abounds (Soldiers of Chaos, #1)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Ride To Temptation (The Rough Riders, #1)
  • Sassy Road (Heroes and Rogues #1)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Used
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Hard Roads
  • Raine Falling (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1)
  • Shifter's Destiny
Stacey Lynn is the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2GhozSE
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2C1XYLe
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2EwGQPg
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2o2KUg4

Visit my Facebook Group where we talk about books and everything else that comes into our minds

Nordic Lords MC (4 books)
  • Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)
  • Point of Freedom (Nordic Lords MC, #3)
  • Point of Surrender (Nordic Lords MC, #4)
“I could smell the caramel and whip cream in the steam that came through the top of the cups, so it really wasn’t a choice on whether or not I was going to let her in.” 1 likes
“Real men didn’t need to beat their women into submission. We paid attention to what they wanted, and we gave them what they needed before they realized they needed it. We loved them and cherished them. In return, those women would make their men feel like fucking kings. Conquerors. Capable of anything. Always sounded like simple shit to me.” 0 likes