Start by marking “Bloody Friday” as Want to Read:
Bloody Friday

Bloody Friday

Best friends Jimmy Flynn and Patrick Kelly grow up in Belfast, Ireland sharing a common dream of a better life elsewhere. The different paths they choose in life have them involved with guns and drugs, on opposite sides of the law. Detective Norm Strom crosses paths with both these men. Their work, their women, and their lives intersect, eventually leading all of them to a ...more
Published April 15th 2014 by Booklocker.com

To ask other readers questions about Bloody Friday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloody Friday

Start your review of Bloody Friday
Christine Hayton
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone who likes police/crime stories
Shelves: rated-reviewed
Disclosure: I purchased “Bloody Friday” from the authors booth at Book Expo in November 2014. I do not know the author personally and have had limited communication with him about this book, except for my purchase of a signed copy at the Expo. The comments that follow are my own personal opinion. I received NO compensation of any kind, or from any one, to provide this review.

I found this story overall to be quite interesting and I enjoyed reading it. The author’s familiarity with pol
Kendra
Typically I tend to stay away from books with male authors, I find that books written by men are usually over complicated, however this was not the case with Bloody Friday. I was offered the chance to read this book in exchange for my honest review.

Right from the very beginning I was hooked. I found the transition of from beginning to end flowed smoothly and was very easy to follow. I enjoyed the writting style and noticed it with the chapters, it felt as though it was a chapter within a chapte
Nadine
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First I would like to thank the author for giving me a copy of this book in exchange for a review.

Jimmy and Patrick were best friend growing up, but after Jimmy is responsible for some explosions in Belfast that would change both their lives he disappears to America and Patrick never hears from him again...until now. 20 years later both men are on opposite side of the law, Patrick is a cop in Toronto and Jimmy is involved with drugs, guns and gang bangers.

I wasn't sure I'
Darren
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was a good book. I liked it a lot. It had lots of action/adventure. It was a well written book.
Brenda Benwell
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down
Marissa
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Growing up in Belfast, Ireland Jimmy Flynn and Patrick Kelly were best friends dreaming of a better life. But the infamous Bloody Friday threw their fates to different paths.

Jimmy was supposed to protect his best friend’s sister and his girlfriend but he ended up causing his death. His involvement with the infamous day due to his IRA connections, he finds himself on a boat to America with a new identity.

He is take in by a an older gentlem
Jackie
Sep 17, 2016
Bob
Apr 30, 2014
Edmond Gagnon
Jun 03, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Carol Forbes
Rebecca McNutt
Susan Masygan
Siufong
Nov 20, 2014
Ed is a retired Police Detective, having worked for the Windsor Police Service for over 31 years. Upon retiring he traveled the world compiling a fun collection of travel stories, then self-published his first book, "A Casual Traveler."

With a new passion for writing Ed created his Norm Strom Crime Fiction Series with with Rat, Bloody Friday, Torch, Finding Hope and Border City Chronicl