Start by marking “Moving Too Fast (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #3)” as Want to Read:
Moving Too Fast (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #3)

Moving Too Fast (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #3)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  113 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
by Helen Conrad, an award-winning, best-selling author (over 15 million books sold)
Consider these the PG versions of the Forever Yours series of Destiny
Bay. If you have read TOO SCARED TO BREATHE in the original Destiny Bay Series, you have already read a version of this book.

A sweet old-fashioned girl--

--isn’t what Grant Carrington is looking for.  A man who lives for
Kindle Edition, Sweet Edition, 250 pages
Published April 13th 2014 by DoorKnock Publishing (first published December 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Moving Too Fast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving Too Fast

Katie W
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really appreciate reading a cute, romance series that has been clean up. This is the story of the Carrington brother, Grant. He's a race car driver who suffered a bad injury and has returned to his hometown, although he's still estranged from his family. Carrie is several years younger and has returned home after completing school to become a physical therapist. She's trying to start up a practice and in a moment of desperation, informs Grant that he's her first patient.

Carrie is a very naive
Victoria
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is a great book to read forever
Rosemary Hughes
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am writing this review after reading the 3rd book of "The Carringtons" boxed set.
Grant Carrington, racing car driver, is now a shell of his former self, due to a leg injury, which by medical standards should have in a wheelchair. A chance encounter, with Carrie, a young trained physical therapist, seeds the idea that although he isn't where the doctors said he should be, he may further assistance to beat his injury.
Off course, there is a romantic pull between Carrie and Grant, which makes for
Mandy
I received Moving Too Fast in return for an honest review as part of the tour hosted by Prism Book Tours. Carrie has moved back home, she’s started her own physical therapy business but she just hasn’t been able to get her first client yet. Life since moving home has been like Cinderella she’s got the perfect boyfriend he’s successful, handsome, movies in the right social circles. Life should be perfect for Carrie but at a party she lays on eyes on Grant Carrington and she can’t deny there is so ...more
Mave
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it

We are at the third stage of this series: we now know quite well Destiny Bay and its inhabitants. The protagonists of this novel are Carrie Grant.

Carrie has left Destiny Bay six years ago to go to school in Chicago and become a physical therapist. Grant is a famous race car driver, due to a bad accident was injured in the leg. He 's back to Destiny to recover even if no further contact from time with his family. The two meet at a party very boring by Maxwell, the family of Carrie's boyfriend.
Amberly Reilly
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Carrie Harlowe is a good woman. She doesn't come from much but she's worked hard to become a physical therapist and then of all the things to happen....

She meets Jerry Maxwell, a member of a prominent family, and they become engaged. Jerry is all about ambition and having a beautiful Carrie on his arm certainly helps with that! A distracted Jerry fails to notice how much he doesn't fill Carrie's heart up. Yes, Carrie has been described as cold and in some ways she has started to believe it, for
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Well, here we are at the end of this fun tour for the sweet editions of the Destiny Bay series. I love that this author has taken her books, changed them up a bit so those of us who prefer the sweeter, softer side of romance can enjoy these stories as well. (see her explanation below) I hope this is the beginning of a new trend for romance authors!

I will say that of the three books I've read and reviewed, this one flirted more closely with the edge of clean for me. While there was no sex, the in
Jennifer Gallagher
Helen Conrad has surpassed herself with this book... I have to say that this is the best book one so far... I loved Carrie and Grant's story.. their hard fought love.. and the ability to let go of preconceived notions.. of what they wanted to embrace in their new love..Their story was touching.. with just the right amount of twist and turns..to keep you turning the pages over and over.. oh boy I am so looking forward to the rest of these awesome books.. Helen Conrad has become one of my favourit ...more
Julie Baker
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I once again enjoyed my glimpse into the Carrington family! I loved Carrie! She was so tough and the way she refused to let Jerry and his family dictate her life and make a society wife out of her was truly awesome. Grant was great with how conflicted he was about his past and how to make a different future for himself. His discontent was very real and very touching to me. I really liked how when Carrie realized she was in love with Grant, she wouldn't let him push her away no matter how hard he ...more
Barb
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet old-fashioned girl--
--isn’t what Grant Carrington is looking for. A man who lives for speed and danger, he’s only slowed down because he’s been forced to by an injury. Carrie Harlow isn’t his type, but he needs her in order to heal. She knows she’s playing with fire, but she feels she can help him and she goes for it—even though she knows she’s endangering her own heart as she fixes his.
Carrie is the girl who left her hometown to educate and better herself, then came back and tried to m
Chris
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
book reading 3

book reading 3

This is another book in the series I'm reading and it's great I'm really enjoying this series. I love the way the series going and in the end there's always a surprise ending. You'll need to read this book to see if it has a good ending or a sad ending.

I can't wait to read the next book but will have to wait a couple weeks until I can afford to buy the next book in the series .

So stay tuned for my next review on the next book coming up in a couple of weeks.

Happy re
Dorel
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this 3rd book the storyline was good. I really liked the hot & steamy scenes. I liked Carrie's character. I really enjoyed how Carrie stood up up for herself & stood by her decisions. I really enjoyed the ending I thought it was really cute.
Judy Porter
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can you ever move too fast where love abounds

3rd in a magnificent series
Aug 11, 2014
Violet
May 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • What Zoey Doesn't Know (Monster Haven, #3.5)
  • Traitor (Dragonrider Chronicles, #3)
  • Fissure (Chronicles of the Interred, #2)
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 8
  • クレイモア 27 [Kureimoa 27] (Claymore, #27)
  • Ashes in the Sky (Fire in the Woods, #2)
  • Centaur Redemption (Touched, #4)
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • Compelled (Coveted, #3)
  • Seeds of War (Eden's Root Trilogy, #2)
  • Shudder (Stitch Trilogy, #2)
  • Oath of Servitude (The Punishment Sequence #1)
  • Burning Bright (Ivy Granger, #3)
aka Jena Hunt and Raye Morgan.

Helen Conrad was born on April 11, 1945 in Pasadena, California, U.S.A. and grew up between Holland, Guam, and California, and spent a few years in Washington, D.C. as well. She obtained a B.A. in English Literature.

Helen was working toward a Master's in Library Science when she dropped out to have her first son. "One look into those baby blue eyes and I knew it was g
More about Helen Conrad

Destiny Bay: Forever Yours (6 books)
  • My Little Runaway (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #1)
  • A Little Blackmail (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #2)
  • Make Believe Wife (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #4)
  • Promoted to Wife (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #5)
  • Not the Marrying Kind (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #6)