Start by marking “Nova (Daughters of Darkness, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Nova (Daughters of Darkness, # 1)

Nova

(Daughters of Darkness #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A prophecy, a dark lord who looks way too good in black, and, well, Ireland … the perfect ingredients for a dangerous brew.
Nova and her sisters are witches. They've always known about magic and their ability to use it, but never in their wildest dreams did they imagine the role it would play in their lives. It all begins with a trip to Ireland and then some haunting dreams
ebook
Published May 3rd 2014 (first published May 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Nova, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nova

Tami czenkus
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC of Nova, I LOVED it!!
Unlike any paranormal books I have read before and read plenty. Nova, Branna, and Kyna are sisters that would walk to the ends of the earth for each other. The family dynamic portrayed throughout the book is phenomenal!!
Drake, a demon with a past and a dim looking future if the "prophecy" written years ago come to life....... Or is it?
Everyone has darkness and light inside of them and they are both needed to hold a balance in the world.
I was intrigued throu
Erin
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Though it started off a bit slow for me, the pace quickly picked up & grabbed my attention. It's action packed with a touch of romance. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Clara Harding
A.J. Kane has created a real page turner when she wrote Nova: Daughters of Darkness. The attention to detail of each character is flawless with Branna, Nova and Kyna, the three sisters who are the Daughters of Darkness. Each character is unique in who they are, their temperament, their powers, their personalities and yet fit completely together as a trio, as a whole. Each holds a part of the darkness in their souls and all bear the mark a perfectly symmetrical triple spiral that looks similar to ...more
Clara Harding
A.J Kane has created a real page turner when she wrote Nova: Daughters of Darkness #1. The attention to detail of each character is flawless with Branna, Nova and Kyna, the three sisters who are the Daughters of Darkness. Each character is unique in who they are, their temperament, their powers, their personalities and yet fit completely together as a trio, as a whole. Each holds a part of the darkness in their souls and all bear the mark a perfectly symmetrical triple spiral that looks similar ...more
Kristin
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

A.J. Kane’s debut novel, Nova, is a fantastic paranormal romance that doesn’t just focus on the relationship between two characters; it encompasses how that relationship affects every character in the novel. Kane introduces us to three sisters, who just happen to be super witches: Nova, Branna, and Kyna. There’s an ancient prophecy foretelling their fate; they must destroy a demon and send him back to the Underworld before he destroys the world.

This first book in the trilogy is Nova’s story. W
Casey
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! I was glued once I started until the end. There's a thrill that pulls you into the action, romance and an unbreakable bond between the sisters. The descriptions within were amazing and made it easy to imagine! I absolutely love the story and I'm excited to read book two!!
Tiffany Stevens
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let's just start by saying I can't wait for book #2! Who doesn't like books about witches, prophecies, and demons. We can leave out the Fae too. Nothing missing Ong in this book. It's fast pace and filled with action and Irish folklore. MY FAV! It's a wonderful break through novel.
Jessica
Jul 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: cont-series
I can't believe it ended like that! I mean it wasn't a cliff hanger, and it wasn't terrible, but the second book isn't even out yet!

It was okay for a paranormal book. It got me reading until the end instead of putting it off for days or sometimes months.

I probably will continue the series.
Claire Anne