Start by marking “The Regret Series (Regret, #0.5-2)” as Want to Read:
The Regret Series (Regret, #0.5-2)

The Regret Series

(Regret 0.5-2)

The New York Times Bestselling Regret Series Complete Collection Box Set. Includes Lost to You (Book 1), Take This Regret (Book 2), and If Forever Comes (Book 3)

Lost to You ~ People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors.

Christian Davison came into mine, an
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 636 pages
Published April 24th 2014 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc

To ask other readers questions about The Regret Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Regret Series

Start your review of The Regret Series (Regret, #0.5-2)
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
4.5 Heartbreaking tears.

I really wanted to give this 5 but for me personally I found Elizabeth annoying to an extent that I skipped her POVs. Don't get me wrong this series is worth it. I found that Christian and Lizzie is the sweetheart of this series even though, he was every bit of an asshole.

Book 1 was sweet, intense and emotional but just right. I like their connection.

Book 2 Christian and Elizabeth needed to sort their shit out and if it wasn’t for Lizzie I spent half the time being mad
Elizabeth Wyke
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hands down, THE best series, by THE best author. Not even kidding you right now.

If you don't like "feeling" a book when you read it, if you don't like angst, if you don't like beautiful imagery and eloquent story-telling, this series may not be for you. BUT, if you're anything like me, and live for these elements in a good read...you're going to LOVE this series!

I absolutely could NOT put these books down, and lost tons of sleep because of them. I love these characters, a
Tali_KL
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh my!! Heartbreakingly beautiful! I loved, and at times hated, this book. What a roller coaster ride. Just this minute finished it and all I can think is WOW!!

So happy to have taken this journey with Christian and Elizabeth! It was devastating at times and so sweet and lovely at other times.

Book 2 was the hardest to read. I knew there was a HEA but the road the author took us on was heartbreaking. I wanted to shout at both MCs to stop - Elizabeth to stop pushing Christian away and
Mary
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series absolutely tore my heart out. I was a crying mess so many times. In the beginning I was so angry at Cristian for what he decided and threw away, but he redeemed himself to me and I fell in love with him. I thought this was the Happily Ever After. Then I keep reading...and nope it wasn't. Then I was soooo angry at Elizabeth. She drove me batty...why she couldn't see what was right there I still don't know. It took her FOREVER to see. I almost couldn't finish this book so many times. B ...more
Holly
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This entire series is just captivating, breathtaking, and beautiful!
Denise
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

After reading this series, I feel mentally drained/tired. The problems that these two characters had to face/overcome to finally get their HEA was tiring. I loved Christian's character. At first, I thought I would be reading about another self-absorbed character but that was not the case. Christian was an just an overall great guy who admitted to his wrongs and worked to make things right. He never gave up on Elizabeth even though she kept pushing him away. Now, Elizabeth's
Soulla Georgiou
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is the very emotional journey of two university students, Elizabeth and Christian, who meet by chance in a cafe.
Elizabeth is living her dream of moving across the country to study in New York. She has worked hard all her life to get to this point and is determined that she will not let anything stand in her way, especially the distraction of a boyfriend.
Christian, the rich boy who is expected to achieve highly in order to take over from his father in the family law firm. Whate
Lone Palm
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Beautiful True Love Stars

The Regret series is an emotional rollercoaster ride that traverses the the highs and lows that only a once in a lifetime true love can bring. I experienced ever single emotion possible right alongside Christian and Elizabeth in this story of first love, heartbreak, regret, second chances, pain, loss, forgiveness and through it all - deep, abiding and unending love.
Paula (Poll) Conway
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very emotional trilogy, felt too drawn out at times but it still kept me hooked
Konny
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lost to You by A.L. Jackson is the first installment in the Regret Series.
Meet Christian and Elizabeth. Both are students and about to graduate from college and go to lkaw school. They love each other and both are career driven.
But life and karma throw a wrench their way. Elizabeth gets pregnant and Christian acts unspeakable cruel.
He destroys her with his words and actions.
Lost to You is a story that gutted me to the core. It made my heart bleed and I cant wait to read h
Chantal
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kale and Hope's story. Be prepared to lose your heart to these characters. Both dealing with issues from their pasts. For Kale it's the struggle to overcome the guilt he is feeling. No matter how often the people that love him tell him it was not his fault. Concentrating on his work and only his work he meets Hope. And that is when things for him change in a way he never expected.

For Hope it's the fight to keep her son healthy. There is nothing and no one who is more important to her. That is u
Rosa
Beautiful heartbreaking romance. You can keep the tissues close. Highly recommend this book.
Stephanie
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amy's books are the best emotional roller coaster ride you can take. She puts her heart and soul into every book. It will grab you from the beginning and you won't want it to in.
Tina
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet and true depiction of what life can be with all its ups and downs.
Lisa Guzman
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was purchased as a box set when it was on sale and I had no idea of what it was about. Then I let it it on my shelf and forgot about it. I really need to stop doing things like that. This entire series is one that really should bad read and appreciated for what it is worth.

Elizabeth and Christian in the first book are in college and are trying to fight the inevitable. Elizabeth is determined to remain friends with Christian and not act on her feelings that she has some how fallen in love w
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
So I wanted a book about betrayal, and I certainly got one. This one had BITE! And the betrayal stung! So of course, I want to see how the hero would redeem himself. Nothing like some good old fashioned grovelling. But this one was going to be really difficult.

And difficult it was. GEEZ!

By the time you get to the second book, it starts to become apparent that everything is about emotional turmoil. Written in both POV's, these two adults have nothing better to do then feel sorry for
Duck
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
My goodness what a heartbreaking series.

Review for If Forever Comes...

I went into this one immediately after finishing Take this Regret. I wasn't sure what to expect after what seemingly could have been an appropriate end to the story of Christian, Elizabeth and Lizzie. Normally you don't see an author take away your happiness so I was honestly shocked at the turn things took and was impatient to find out what was the cause of it. After putting two and two together I figured it all
Suzanne
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my review of Take This Regret, book 2 of the series only.

This second book picks up in Christian and Elizabeth's last year in college and going from a very happy couple, totally in love. Then everything changes.

Christian and Elizabeth's lives then take completely different directions to what they had both planned, and they are both hurting in different ways. Elizabeth cannot forgive Christian for the choice he forced her into, but it means he is no longer in her life. Until circumstance
Candee Love
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg I'm so in love with Christian n Elizabeth! At times Christian made me so mad! I was pretty upset with Elizabeth as well....Lizzy always kept me smiling❤....These books were awesome from the beginning story to the last. Everyone should read this trilogy! AL Jackson should have a disclaimer in the beginning of the book.....have a box of tissues handy, there is no way you can read book two Take Regret without crying. I cried through the entire book and mostly through the last book Forever Comes ...more
Shannon
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Emotion roller coaster!

I have never loved and hated the characters the way I did in this series. I absolutely enjoyed watching them become friends and then lovers and had my heart ripped out when it was all torn away. I hated Christian and his cowardice. Then I wanted to slap Elizabeth and make him take her back, especially when he had paid such a high price in the last book. I laughed, I loved, and I definitely cried. What a roller coaster of an emotional book. Love it!
Natalie Serrano
Jul 11, 2015 rated it liked it
I have to say it could just be that I wasn't in the mood or right mindframe for such a sad story, but I just didn't enjoy it. I liked the first 2 ok but the 3rd one was not my fav. I found myself skimming to get to something interesting and not so utterly depressing. I also didn't really like her character that much. That's just my opinion to each their own. I thought it was well written with great attention to detail and discription just not my kind of story.
Katie
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series was a roller coaster of ups and downs, highs and lows and triumphs and tribulations. Elizabeth and Christian's journey was long and bumpy and at times, I never thought I'd see them get the happy ending. Of course, they do, but getting to that point was difficult and really cuts you to your core. A great series with a lot of angst, but well worth it.
Lindsay
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a good series. I sometimes find it interesting to read dual POV. Part of it is you find out what both people are feeling, which is great but at the same time, you want to reach through your kindle and shake the person!!! The series was well written and I look forward to reading more from this author.
Diane Holtry
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: purchased
A.L. Jackson beautifully portrays the emotional roller coaster of Christian and Elizabeth .. the devastation that they must endure in order to move on with their lives, be it together or separate, is written with such raw emotion that you can help but feel EVERYTHING as if you're experiencing it first hand!
Tina
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series. If I would have had to wait for the next book to come out, I would probably not have rated the individual books as I have the total series. There are ups and downs throughout and felt like an emotional roller coaster for most of the series. The end was satisfying and has stayed with me after I finished the last page.
Paula
May 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series is a must read and I couldn't put it down for 2 days. My reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that this definitely could have been done in 2 books and after a while it was really dragged out.
Ela
May 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Lost to you and Take this regret were great books. I enjoyed them both. Book # 3.... That's another story. It totally ruined the series. To be more specific, Elizabeth ruined the series. I wanted to slap her constantly. Anyway, thank God I'm done here!
Paige Whitecotton
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read hundreds of these book but never have I felt the emotion along with the characters. A.L. was able to write you into the story like you were there watching this all take place. I would very highly recommend this series! It was absolutely amazing!!!
Marie Carlisle
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I get Elizabeth's reserved attitude but come on already. He has more than proven if nothing else that Lizzie is number one in his life. It's time to be a grown up you aren't in college anymore. That poor baby girl was so sad because her mother couldn't get it together.
Amber Domine
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series was such an emotional roller coaster ride. I loved it! A true love story. A.L. Jackson does an amazing job describing what the characters are feeling and thinking that it's hard not to get pulled into this story. A definite must read!

• The Day He Came Back
  • For Lila, Forever
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
  • Over the Edge (The Edge, #4)
  • On the Edge (The Edge, #2)
  • Broken Edge (The Edge, #3)
  • Rough Edge (The Edge, #1)
  • All Grown Up
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • Unbreak My Heart
  • Thrive (Guardian Protection, #2)
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • Not Quite the Fairy Tale, Volume 1 (Not Quite the Fairy Tale #1-4)
  • Fair Game (Wicked Game Book 2)
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

PIECES OF US is her latest. A second chance romance that will leave you begging for more!

Keep an eye

Regret (2 books)
  • Take This Regret (Regret, #1)
  • If Forever Comes (Regret, #2)