Start by marking “Encore (The Replacement Guitarist #4)” as Want to Read:
Encore (The Replacement Guitarist #4)

Encore

(The Replacement Guitarist #4)

Blaze Shinozuka is a bonafide rockstar with his band, Razor's Edge. After his romance with music manager Jason Stockton crashed and burned, Blaze is free to live and love. It's been a wild and heady year that's been blissfully drama free until the one man he's been avoiding comes careening back in to wreak havoc on his heart once again.

Jason Stockton has become
ebook
Published September 2nd 2014 by Lori Toland Books (first published August 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Encore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Encore

Start your review of Encore (The Replacement Guitarist #4)
Kade Boehme
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Good god has this been a helluva ride. Lori Toland rocked this tho. Fuckin A. 5 big stars, not only for the book but the whole damn series. Loved loved loved. Blaze and Jason FTW!
Mandie Foxylutely
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

This is the fourth book in The Replacement Guitarist series and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I would recommend to new reader to read the series in order to get the full experience that is Blaze and Jason. Book three left me with a pet lip stuck out and a wobbling chin, trying to hold back my tears because my men were apart, so to finally get this book to see if they can overcome all the odds was a definite must read.

Encore ta
Sophia
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
So it came down to this...Jason and Blaze's story began so sweetly, they weathered some bumps as they entered a real relationship, they weathered some bigger bumps, and then catastrophe struck breaking all they had into smithereens. That's where things left off. So yeah, eager to read this final book doesn't quite cover how I felt when I picked it up. I knew to 'gird up my loins' metaphorically speaking because this final leg was going to rock me. And it did that, oh my stars above, did it. I sw ...more
Chris
4.75 out of 5 stars

Description ~

Jason Stockton has become the superstar he never wanted to be. When his music reality show becomes an overnig/>
Blaze
Rebecca
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
It’s been a year since Blaze and Jason have parted ways, ending a relationship that started out so well but crashed and burned due to insecurities, petty arguments, and outside forces. Since their break up, both Blaze and Jason’s professional lives have skyrocketed. They’re household names now, and they couldn’t ask for anything more than the success they have garnered, but, personally, there hasn’t been anyone significant since each other.

Even though Blaze and Jason are both in the
Jeannie Zelos
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Encore, (The Replacement Guitarist 4), Lori Toland
Review from jeannie zelos book reviews
I really liked the sound of this, but hadn’t read the preceding books. Still, I've jumped into existing series before without problems, I read samples and reviews to catch up on the story.
So, I can see there’s been major dramas with Blaze and Jason, with the band, and with singer and troublemaker Cassie. Razor’s Edge is doing really well, and the band are constantly busy, and it seems to Blaze he
Angela Goodrich
With this being the final book in The Replacement Guitarist series, I thought that Ms. Toland would’ve gotten over ripping out my heart and stomping on it. But she didn’t. Apparently she saw this as her final opportunity to torture my poor heart because that sucker has most definitely been put through the ringer … repeatedly. I don’t know how Blaze and Jason put up with her. But seriously, Encore is a heart wrenching love story and the perfect ending to this series.

Without giving too much
Niccisbookblog
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This has been such an amazing love story that has had me immersed for two days. All four books have held me hostage for two day have me stay up until 3am to finish Encore because I had to know how Jason and Blazes story finished!

Encore takes place a year after into the fire, and we get to meet the more confident Blaze, no longer is he the innocent unsure guy he was before. That in itself I feel is good for the new building relationship for Blaze and Jason.
Blaze no longer shy's away
books are love
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
An amazing love story. Such pain and heartache to end up with your soul mate. What a journey. I love blaze. No matter how much his heart was shattered he believed and stayed steadfast. Okay well to help try to forget he did become a man ho but he was crushed and not wanting to have his heart be trampled on again.

when he finally does see jason again, he is angry but still so full of hope and love for him. jason does keep pouncing on the poor guys heart. Not because he wants to but bec
Shirley Frances
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
So on we go to Encore where we find Blaze enjoying his rockstar and bachelor status. But just when he thinks his life is void of drama in comes Jason once again to wreck havoc on his libido and his emotions.

What a ride!!!!

Rampant Emotions. Forgiveness. Unleashed Passion. Trust.

What I enjoyed the most about this story was seeing the growth Blaze and Jason had done during their time apart and how this helped them to grow as a couple. They still had their issues and their whiplash inducing break-ups and hook/>Rampant
Marinieves
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Blaze had his dream job and fame but no longer has his boyfriend ...

Jason now is also a famous TV personality but no longer has his boyfriend Blaze...

A chance encounter brings them together and the feelings are still there. Their relationship is different because during their time apart they created their own lives.

Jason is always wanting to protect Blaze but in reality he is protecting himself of many things and some secrets.

The passion and the love for each other is palpable but
multitaskingmomma
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
After that whole chaotic ending from Into The Fire where Jason's and Blaze's relationship burned in the fire and wallowed in splitdom, when my heart got ripped because of the breakup I found so devastating and unexpected, we now have a book entitled: Encore. For me, there is an additional performance from these two men and I just know they will now try to get their heads back on screwed tight on their shoulders, man up and finally admit they made a mistake.

Read the rest in the eARC R
The Book Fairy Reviews
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Growing apart was not they had expected from the relationship when they started out. But the separation and horrible breakup had Jason still lashing out at Blaze. Blaze was not expecting the heat he still felt when he sees Jason again, but sees that they still had a ways to go if they were to ever be together again it would take work.
Work in growing up and learning to accept the past and each other as they are and who they have become. I loved reading the emotional roller coaster that even
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Like I do sometimes u jumped right into this book without reading the other books in the series. I still enjoyed the book but think I'd have got more out if it if I'd have read the series in order.

This story is the continuation of Blaze and Jason's on/off relationship. There was a lot of hot and cold between them & sometimes I wanted to bang their heads together!!

I really enjoyed this story. Will certainly be re-reading it after reading the other books in the series.
Elaine
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A good book I loved it.
Twin Opinions
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Well, I just don't know how to rate this book. It is not quite 4 stars but it is way more than 3! I loved and hated this book. I can't say it's not a good book because I read this thing straight through. I was that caught up in what was going on.
Sometimes the POV got confusing and I felt like the characters repeated themselves some. I like Blaze but, boy does he make so irrational decisions. Nothing like Jason though. I did not like Jason. At times I did, but most of the book I did not. Not bec
Victoria Rainey
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Night Owl Review

****4 1/2 stars****

Original Review Published here: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Rev...

Encore is the fourth book in The Replacement Guitarist series by Lori Toland. While this book is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel with ease, but it is best read in order. This book was formerly known as Into the Light.

Blaze Shinozuka is a rock star with the band Razor’s Edge. After his relationship with his music manager Jason burned out, Blaze lives his li
Evette
Sep 08, 2014 rated it liked it
I am sad. I couldn't wait for this book to come out- having my heart still broken from the end of book 3. It just didn't have the same feel, passion or character development that the I found in the first three books. The story itself was all over the place. Many different plot lines that left me confused. The whole Pete thing- seriously?
Jason and Blaze showed their immaturity in so many ways, over and over. They could never just TALK to each other, just fight and time apart. So much unnece
Lori Garside
Jun 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
In this book, the final installment of The Replacement Guitarist series, we find out exactly what will happen between Blaze and Jason. Will they get back together? Will Jason get over his fear of coming out? If he does, will it destroy Blaze's career like he fears?

The story is riveting, sexy, and I truly could not put it down. I'll miss these characters, but I'll revisit them as they're waiting for me to re-live their love story on my Kindle!

SiKReviews
Jun 20, 2014 rated it liked it
We have followed Blaze and Jason from the beginning of the series. They always seem to find something to split them apart. This particular book gave me whiplash with the on/off relationship they had. There was reconciliation one minute and the next minute Jason ends it. That was basically the entire book. That being said, I did enjoy the book. I love Blaze and Jason together. I have loved with them, and cried with them. For that, I give this book 3.5 Hearts.
Shelley
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
This series is not for me
*Nan*
Aug 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Pianisuparse
Dec 13, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 'I loved Blaze and Jason and definitely wanted them to be together, just struggled with parts of their journey back together' stars.
tzinnamon
Aug 27, 2015
Michael
May 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Mask (West End, #2)
  • Beyond The Music (The Rock Gods, #7)
  • Papa's Boy (Morning Report, #3)
  • Saving Alexander
  • Safety In Numbers (Sizzling Miami #4)
  • Leaving Flowers (Seeds of Tyrone, #1)
  • Ripping Pages
  • How to Deal (All Cocks #3)
  • The Making of Matt (Souls of the Knight, #3)
  • Love Life & Circumstance
  • Second Chance Hero
  • Full Disclosure (Hollywood #3)
  • Feeling the Rhythm (Conquest, #7)
  • Lost Treasure
  • Return to Newport (Return to Me, #2)
  • Blowing Off Steam
  • Delivered Fast (Portland Heat, #3)
CEO by day, erotic romance writer by night, Lori Toland somehow finds time to play video games and watch movies while taking care of her cats and husband. I'm also a secret cat.

Visit Lori's web site at http://www.loritoland.com or e-mail her at lori@loritoland.com.

The Replacement Guitarist (4 books)
  • The Replacement Guitarist (The Replacement Guitarist, #1)
  • Home for the Holidays (The Replacement Guitarist, #2)
  • Into The Fire (The Replacement Guitarist #3)