Start by marking “The Uprising (Mackenzie Duncan, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Uprising (Mackenzie Duncan, #3)

The Uprising (Mackenzie Duncan, #3)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Ever since Mackenzie Duncan watched her skin knit together after being ripped apart by a blood thirsty Werewolf, her life has been anything but normal. After being part of a pack with more secrets than the FBI, Mackenzie left and tried not to look back. Her old pack leader Margaret, a Royal wolf hungry to regain the throne and rule over all the world’s Werewolves, made tha ...more
Published September 22nd 2014 by Star Bound Books (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Uprising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Uprising

Virginia Gonet
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fan-freaking-tastic! I am eating this book alive... I'll update this when I finish!
Sarah-Jane
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm not even sure where to start with The Uprising! I have loved this series from this very beginning and this book broke my heart. I was so excited that I got the next instalment but I'm gutted its over :( no more Mackenzie, Liam or Geoff!!! What will I do now?!

So as we know Geoff was is Margarets son... He was a snitch but he was also in love with Mackenzie...
Margaret is trying to take over the Were world to become 'Queen' as such. She doesn't want to hide any longer she wants to be able to be
Bernadette
The final instalment and it didn't disappoint apart from the lack of proofreading and that is the reason why I have only given 3 stars.

Mackenzie and Liam are now in France seeking out allies from the Royal packs. The first pack they are taken to meet are different to what they expected and they arrive during the middle of a battle in which the pack suffers tragic losses. Fighting alongside the pack against Margret's fighters proves their true intentions and they are told how to find another Roya
Bonnie Rediske-
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Without fail, Adrianne picks up the plot right where the last book left us hanging. I always appreciate when an author makes sure that there are not any gaps in the story line. Mackenzie made a tough decision in book 2, she had to decide if it was Geoff or Liam that really made her heart beat. She made her decision, never once looking back. We follow her on her journey to finding the Royals that would join them in the ultimate battle against Margaret- that evil bitch of a Royal Were.
So many sec
Jul 28, 2014
A. Cook
Sep 17, 2014
Adrianne James
Oct 09, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Carrie Stine
Jul 16, 2017
Patty  curry
Jul 29, 2017
Growing up, Adrianne couldn't get her hands on enough books to satisfy her need for the make believe. If she finished a novel and didn't have a new one ready and waiting for her, she began to create her own tales of magic and wonder. Now, as an adult, books still make up majority of her free time, and now her tales get written down to be shared with the world.

During the day, Adrianne uses her came