Start by marking “The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1)

The Seduction 1

(The Seduction #1)

All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.

You like to think you’re different, special somehow. But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.

Who am I?

The Seducer.

And I’ve never lost a case.

Until her. Keely Fawes. My
Published May 29th 2014 by Roxy Sloane Books (first published May 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Seduction 1, please sign up.
Driven by K. BrombergBeautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenBared to You by Sylvia DayFueled by K. BrombergReflected in You by Sylvia Day
Hottest Dirty Talk!
1,488 books — 3,241 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Best Dirty Talk
731 books — 977 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo SloaneSeduction1TitebySueBee_zpsf6f9b9fc.jpg
 photo SestoryxBbysb_zps4baf42b9.gif
1/2! The Seduction, part 1 of 4. The Seducer meets a reluctant victim forcing him to turn his game up a notch… or two!

“She has probably never had a real man in her life; never felt a dick slide so deep she sees God.”

These novellas should be read in order:
Part 1: The Seduction
Part 2: The Seduction II
Part 3: The Seduction III
Part 4: The Seduction IV

The Seduction (part 1) follows for-hire seducer Vaughn as her wraps up his latest job or trapping an unfaithful wife. His next job is lined
Mysza
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I must be out of my damn mind to start another serial, but the minute I saw J's review I was sold. And I am sure glad I dove right in. Ladies, there's new dirrrty talker in town! He can easily compete with Andrew when it comes to filthy mouth, and for now, I'm not sure which one would win. He's that good.

Here's the story.
We have Vaughn with odd profession - he's the seducer. He will seduce anyone: mommas, grandmas, sisters, stepmothers, girlfriends, wifes, you name the target and he will
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--I Love When You Talk Dirty To Me--Stars!!!

Clearly there is something wrong with me. I can't stay away from these serial series.

And like to be tortured by cliffhanger endings and because I am sucker for a dirty talker. What can I say?

So we have Vaughn--The Seducer.

Husbands, fathers, daughters, women....you name it and Vaugn will seduce it. He's cocky, he's an ass and he's proud of his "skills".

He has yet to meet a woman that's turned him down. Until Keely.

Keely is a paralegal at a law firm.
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 bring on the dirty talk STARS

“If you’re still standing, and able to string two words together, that wasn’t and orgasm.”
“A rehearsal.”

Holy mother of all that is dirty...that man has one hell of a naughty mind. I'm a strong believer in sharing good news first. So yeah, we are dealing with a chronic dirty talker. Drop everything your doing - go and get seduced by Vaughn!

Glad we got that out of the way...now let's see if there is some actual plot to talk about.
• Lisa •
Jun 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to • Lisa • by: Mysza
"I need to take her, to completely devour her. She's mine now there's no going back."

If you need a dirty talking, dominant hero fix then you won't need to look much further than the start of this serial naughty adventure. I don't know if I'm feeling a bit 'over' the whole dominant erotic story but as much as I enjoyed my time spent with Vaughn I didn't feel like I was reading about a story that I couldn't live without. However, nothing can stop me from jumping into 'The seduction part two'.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Vaughn is a seducer but it's more than that, this is his profession. That's right, he gets paid to seduce women, take pictures of them cheating with him and he's very good at it. That is, until Keely turns him down and now she's all he can think about.

I just love these books with the guy's POV but let me warn you, Vaughn comes on extremely strong. I'm not sure if he even talked about anything other than sex...poor Keely. ;) But...there is something there and that's really the part I enjoy. I
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -

Vaughn is the Seducer..
He seduces women for a living.

is his job

He is no Justice Drake who turns housewives into whores...

His clients are husbands who need e.g. a pre-nup get-out clause..
Daughters who want to get rid of their stepmothers.. and so on..
He will seduce anyone but..

And he knows very well how to seduce a woman..

His next client is very mysterious.. no full name, no contact address, just a cell number for a burner phone. And this client wants him to seduce Keely Fawes with dirty pictures
Pam
3 cocky douche-bag alert stars

Meet the seducer, Vaughn, he is every womans fantasy and every mans revenge. He'll seduce anyone for the right price.

After a hundred lays, you all look the same to me. Blonde, redhead, brunette-- the view’s the same from up here. The crown of your head bobbing, the round globes of your naked ass. The only thing that’s different is how you suck me off.

He doesn't care about you or your pleasure, the only thing that matters is how fast you can spread your legs so
Beverly
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
* * * * 4 Too Hott To Handle Stars

Vaughn…be still my beating heart.

There are two things I love in my book characters: a Dirty Talker and an Asshole Alpha.

Vaughn had me from the first page, and continued on with his asshole ways and filthy mouth.

Vaughn is a seducer…

"Well, I get all kinds in here, not just the spouses in need of a pre-nup get-out clause. Desperate fathers needing to lure their princess away from gold-digging scum; daughters out to get rid of their wicked step-mother; women
Carrie
Aug 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Yep, not for me at all and I'm not sure why I bother downloading books like this. The Seduction
by Roxy Sloane is the first novella length book in the erotic BDSM series by the same name. If you like arrogant, dominating males then maybe this one would work a lot better for you.

Vaughn is the lead male in here and he's obviously quite the player seeing that his job is seduction and he definitely thinks he's God's gift to women. His latest assignment is to seduce Keely who should have stuck to the
Didi
3.5 STARS

IT'S....SERIAL TIME!!

Another one?? Yes! But they're so good! This is part 1 of a new serial, and If you're looking for hot and dirty...you've found the place!
Vaughn is a seducer. He's hired by disgruntled men to seduce their women and get everything on film. He gets paid very handsomely for this kind of work and since he's fighting demons of his own, it suits his tastes just fine. That is until Keely enters the picture.

Someone wants to destroy her and hires Vaughn to do so. But keely
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Dirty. Forbidden. So Totally Hot Stars!
Recommended by: Mysza, Sharon, & Angi)
(BR with Sharon)

photo 3dde0886-79a6-4e32-9f58-c729cc436ff7.jpg

photo a9932011-7cd2-43b0-8ae4-e13b8b34fe7f.jpg

Vaughn is a professional seducer. His clients hire him to gain the trust of women, seduce them, and take pictures as evidence. He doesn't care about their motives, just cares about the big paycheck he receives. He loves the challenge & the chase, and is very good at his job.

photo 0563957b-8ed1-4589-ae6a-0c505112ca7d.jpg

Vaughn's new target is a paralegal named Keely Fawes. She works for Hudgens, Cartwright & Abrams law firm in LA.
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR HOLY HOTNESS STARS*****

photo 87f70ecb15c019d725afcd087c594aab_zps7b929114.jpg

Holy hell is this series H-O-T!!!
This is pure SMUT with a little bit of a story, but hell if I didn't enjoy it thoroughly!!!

Vaughn is a HOT and sexually demanding Alpha Male!
He gets paid to seduce women for all sorts of reasons.
He enjoys sex but doesn't have any interest in relationships.

Keely Fawes is a young paralegal, who lives a pretty dull life.
Her life is just about to get very interesting when she runs into Vaughn at a coffee shop near work.
She's
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is all about that dirt talker Vaughn. Def am going to continue this novella. Roxy has my attention!

photo 751933E0-7BC7-4CEE-9150-56D79D386078.jpg

Happy reading

D x
Eliza
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it

Title: The Seduction (#1)
Series: Yes
Author: Roxy Sloane
Release Date: 29th May, 2014
Rating: 3.5 "Meet me in the Library" stars
Cliffhanger:. Yes
HEA: (view spoiler)

A Dirty-Talking Professional Seducer, you say?

Vaughn's job is to "Seduce" and I must say his work ethic is admirable. Employed and paid handsomely by disgruntled men to catch out their partners, it's understandable to see why Vaughan's attitude to the fairer sex is less than glowing.

His new mark is
Eda**
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites

** 5++ "You're not wearing stockings" STARS **

All women look the same on their knees with their mouth wrapped around my c*ck.

Well, hello there Vaughn. You sexy beast.

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I READ THIS BOOK BEFORE?!

I am absolutely in love with yet another alpha male.

But how could I not be?

"You said 'no' to me, Keely. You made me chase you. Now, you need to learn who's in control. I decide your pleasure. I'm in charge now."

OFF TO BOOK #2!

~♡AB♡~
4.5 Sexy Dirty Stars

Now this is what I'm talking about, a serial that I'm dying to read more of.

Vaughn fucks women for money and he's very good at what he does, his mouth is filthy and thoughts are even dirtier. When he gets a job from an anonymous caller, he sets his sights on Keely.

Keely is a sweet and fairly innocent Paralegal, unlike his usual victims she tries to resist the sexy stranger but is finding it hard to resist his advances.

This was a hot little book and I am dying to know who is
Michelle
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very smexy

Keely is a paralegal an works 4 a top form but she works 4 a total knob he get her doin stupid things but 1 thing good came out of workin with him was Mr Ashcroft he is a a wealthy man an luvs dealin with her he is sorting out his will an when she is sent 2 deal with it they r both delighted but most of the time she is sent 2 do stupid jobs but when she was sent out 4 juice she met the gorgeous Vaughan he's so sexy an very confident an he seem 2 take a shine 2 Keely but she know his
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
4 STARS

Here's my attempt at reviewing The Complete Seduction Series.

One thing you should know before going further down the road is that you won't need these :

So, might as well getting comfy, Roxy Sloane delivered here one of the most filthiest mouth I ever had the pleasure to read! (And if you are familiar with Nathan, from Breach , understand this : Nathan probably took lessons from Vaughn.)

Need more convincing than this? Alright, I guess not everyone is as easy as me!

The Seduction is
S.M. West
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 SEDUCE ME STARS

I was looking for a quick, good read and boy did I strike gold! Hot Damn, Vaughn is one scorchin' sexy Alpha male. He is a professional seducer...I know, what is that? Let me tell you, once that boy opens his potty mouth with his sexual demands and flashes his sexy-as-sin grin, you seriously won't care what he does for a living, you'll be begging for him. I was all hot and bothered for Vaughan!!

photo seduction1_zps60283fcc.jpg

Keely, a young paralegal, is his latest prey and the poor girl does not stand a
Jamie
Jun 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy shizballs what a start!

Keely... sweet and fairly innocent paralegal. No longer has her v-card.. but her experience is minimal and the few encounters she did have were no big deal so she doesn’t feel like she’s missing out on anything…..

Until Vaughn.. Vaughn might as well be a prostitute… his job is to seduce women and then get pictures/ proof of them doing the deed to be used by his clients for whatever they need it for. He doesn’t care why.. he just cares about the money….

Someone wants
Karen111
Jun 26, 2014 rated it did not like it
I'm not gonna sugar coat this one: it was pretty damn awful! The only reasons I finished it were (a) it was short and (b) I was playing a game of 'Spot the Cliches' with myself.

It's called 'The Seduction', but there was absolutely nothing seductive about this whatsoever. The main guy, Vaughn (what the f*ck sort of name is that?) is a total and utter dickhead. Of the highest order. He doesn't just have a dirty mouth - his mouth is foul, and soooo unsexy. I swear like a docker, but this guy left
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Roxy Sloane fans, Romance, Erotica
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Mysza
3.75 Manipulative Stars * * * 3/4

This had everything I should scoop up with a the spoon and ask for more...
It had the dirty talking seducer; the one who knows how to make someone just melt and practically come by looking at them... It had the sort of sweet gal... hard working and trying to be good... but who deep down is wanting to be free...

That should do it .... right??? And you have the master of all this, Roxy Sloan putting it all together... so what is my issue and why the weird rating???

Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
“If you’re still standing, and able to string two words together, that wasn't an orgasm.”

annnd I'm hooked :D
description
Jacqueline
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
I love my smut but this felt sleazy to me. I wasn't feeling the chemistry between them at all.

This is only the first part of a serial so only the set up for the rest of the story but even with all of the dirty talk, I'm not invested enough to read on. I need a little more romance with my smut than this.

Good writing, but not for me
Sara
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Seducing women is my job. And I'm damn good at it."

Vaughn is the seducer. He gets paid to seduce whomever the "job" is and collect the evidence. Apparently, it's a well paying job.
He's also a dirty talking sonuvabitch!

"She's probably never had a real man in her life; never felt a dick slide so deep she sees God"

His target. Keely Fawes. Paralegal and aspiring attorney. He doesn't know who or why he was hired to seduce her. And when he gives it a go, she turns him the fuck down! Cocky bastard
~ Cariad ~
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God! I'm blown away by how completely
fucking dirty and delicious this first part was.

I've loved this series so much that I've done a spotlight review for it! AND we're having a giveaway! So come on over and join in please - there's an Amazon Gift Card to win too!

description

ovaries blown up

They haven't even made it to the bedroom yet!

VAUGHN IS THE MAN!!

Ladies, books like this ensure we're on our best game with our partners. Who wouldn't want a man to feel the way Vaughn does in this steamy as hell read?

His POV
Sans
So I have this thing that I do when I can't sleep at 2am. I browse Amazon for free ebooks. This was one of the ones I downloaded. BIG. MISTAKE. I'm going to post snippets of the conversation I had with my HLM this morning as my review:

"I ended up reading AND I READ A 50 SHADES WANNABE
thank god it was only like 40 pages and was free
I skimmed the most of it but it was ALL the abusive and manipulative overtones with the added benefit that the guy was getting PAID to fuck the girl so that some
Jen
Well that was all kinds of hot. Damn, that man has a dirty mouth and he sure knows how to use it!

Review of entire series to come after the last installment.
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
4 Totally Hot Stars

This was hot, hot, hot! Vaughn is a seducer, his job is to get women in bed and he does a good job of it, until he meets Keely who turns him down repeatedly. Vaughn is a dominating, dirty talking, cocky, well endowed, get-whatever-he-wants, alpha male who is relentless and I mean unstoppable in his pursuit of Keely. Vaughn is pretty much a dick, but I'm still drawn to him and might I say he may even have a conscience. The sex scenes are scorching and hot. I'm not a fan of
YA Buddy Readers'...: This topic has been closed to new comments. The Seduction Series By Roxy Sloane - Starting May 27th 2015 10 6 Apr 27, 2015 12:29PM
The Color of Vaughn's Eyes 4 33 Feb 09, 2015 04:43PM
BR: The Seduction by Roxy Sloane 38 30 Aug 20, 2014 02:41AM

• Teach Me
  • Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)
  • Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1)
  • Temptation (Club X, #1)
  • Jazz Moon
  • Rough Hard Fierce (Chicago Underground, #1-3)
  • The Hotel (A Billionaire Seduction, #1)
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • Sex Sessions: Uncut (Camera Tales #1)
  • Who's the Boss Now (Managing the Bosses #3)
  • Stealing Beauty (Captive series #2)
  • Her Debt (Lock and Key, #1)
  • The Boss Too (Managing the Bosses #2)
  • Alpha (Alpha, #1)
  • Game Player (Game, #1)
  • Forbidden (House of Sin #1)
  • The Boss (Managing the Bosses #1)
  • Control (Cherish, #1)
Want Roxy's Hot stuff?
Get Freebies, Sneak Peeks, news & more hotstuff!

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles and loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

The Seduction (4 books)
  • The Seduction 2 (The Seduction, #2)
  • The Seduction 3 (The Seduction, #3)
  • The Seduction 4 (The Seduction, #4)
18 likes
“All women look the same on their knees with their mouth wrapped around my cock.” 11 likes