Start by marking “Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)

Filthy Beautiful Lies

(Filthy Beautiful Lies #1)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  18,608 ratings  ·  1,443 reviews
**Warning: this book contains an addictively filthy alpha male who will dampen your panties and own your days and nights. Proceed at your own risk.**

Meet Colton Drake...

I have no idea why she auctioned off her virginity for a cool mill. Regardless, I’m now the proud new owner of a perfectly intact hymen. A lot of good that will do me. I have certain tastes, certain sexua
Published August 18th 2014 by Kendall Ryan Books

·  18,608 ratings  ·  1,443 reviews

Christy
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Filthy Beautiful Stars!

photo 6bc53226-f1f0-4d05-8d4b-67f152603cee_zpscf5a9cdc.jpg

Kendall Ryan has done it again. Given me a book thats full of steam, a book thats sweet and has the perfect amount of angst and drama to balance the sweet and sexy.

At the start of this story, we meet a girl named Sophie. Sophie is a virgin. For no other reason than she’s had a sick sister for a lot of her young adult/adult life and never took that step. She’s been trying to find a solution. Something that can save her sister. Money is what she needs and she finds onl
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo RyanFilthybeautifullies1TitlebySueBee_zps9ea698bb.jpg
 photo FBLstoryxBbysb_zps2df22cbc.gif
★★★★! Filthy Beautiful Lies, book 1 of 3. Off-the-charts sexual tension as Sophie tries to figure out the enigmatic Colton Drake while living in his Malibu mansion!

“The business of my dick getting some much overdue attention and having a steady female companion without the hassle of navigating the dating scene”.

Books about the Drake brothers should be read in order:
Book 1: Filthy Beautiful Lies - Colton & Sophie
Book 2: Filthy Beautiful Love - Colton & Sophie
Book 3: Filthy Beautif
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

So I pretty much loved this book! I mean what's not to love? You have an alpha male, who's quite conceited in his goal for sexual pleasure and then you have a heroine who sacrifices herself to help a loved one! That's just my cuppa!

Sophie Evans, is a twenty year old virgin. She also has a sick twin sister, and the only treatment that could save her life is out of reach because she and her mother cannot afford it. So after an interview gone wrong at a strip club. Sophie takes a leap of faith and
Jeanne
Aug 20, 2014 rated it did not like it

Uuummmm?????

I'm a little confused. What happened to the rest of the book? I guess if you want the filthy part of this read, you have to wait until the next book comes out.(view spoiler) This book does not deliver at all what the title and blurb implies.

Did this book make enough of an impression on me to keep track of and pay for more books to get the whole story?

Nope. Sorry. I thought i
Alexis *Reality Bites*
8-18-14 LIVE on Amazon Link: http://amzn.com/B00MP6AQ4M

4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Romance Erotica
Full Review Posted 8-4-14

photo FILTHYBEAUTIFULLIESFinal1_zpsdec34a7e.jpg

‘He is positively lickable..’ -Sophie

Well I must say I do agree Colton Drake most certainly has sex appeal! Hot, rich and his main use of transportation is a motorcycle. He’s the guy that you communicate to with one look. The proposition?
ANY TIME, ANY PLACE.

photo tumblr_inline_mm4ph4nBZF1qz4rgp_zps4708c913.gif

photo FilthyBeautifulliesfinal3_zpsd01a6c31.jpg

‘The waiting and wanting is pure torture. Christ,I'm screwed. How did I not think this through when I bought h
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 22, 2014 rated it liked it

See the cover? The title? It promises hot sex right? I mean this book has a warning! Sadly this one didn't deliver the heat or filth like it proclaimed.

Still this was a decent quick read. Wealthy business man Colton Drake paid one million dollars for Sofie to be his for six months. It's like she not only hit the lotto but this guy wants a companion and puts his own urges aside till -- the virgin is ready because he has feelings for her and a conscience...gasp!

Sofie has a dying twin and this sel
☆ Sammy ☆彡
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever loved a book so much that you struggle to write a review that could possibly do the book justice? That is how I am feeling as I sit here trying to write a review for Filthy Beautiful Lies by Kendall Ryan. When I finished reading, I was giddy, had the biggest smile on my face, and could not stop messaging a good friend about how much I loved this book and Colton Drake <3 To give you a good idea of what I probably looked like...

What It's About
What extreme would you go to in order
Catarina
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Not So Filthy Stars.

Sophie has a dying twin. And as she loves her sister more than anything she knows the only way she could live if she can enter an experimental treatment. But for that its necessary money they don’t have, so Sophie does the only thing she can remember: sells her virginity in an auction.
The winner? Colton Drake. The young and sexy CEO, with a secret past and no time to pursue relationships. Having to spend six months together and getting to know each other better day by da
Michelle
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
4.5 Sweetness Stars

Screenshot_1

Sophie Evans is about to auction of her virginity for the chance to save her sister's life. Not only her virginity, but six months of her life to the highest bidder to bend her in any which way he wishes. But this is all for the greater good, to give her sister a chance to fight to survive. She can survive this if she can just remember that and not lose herself in the process.

Colton Drake wasn't looking for an inexperienced girl, he sure as hell wasn't planning on spending a
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 break my heart why don't you? STARS

Sophie has a problem. She needs money for her sick twin-sister's cancer treatment and at twenty-one years old the only thing of value she can offer is her virginity. *ding ding ding* Jackpot!

Clue in the convenient sex slave auction she stumbles upon and the mysterious rich guy who outbids another sleazeball with one million dollar.

"He seems so calm and in control, it makes me wonder what might be lurking under the surface of that composed demeanor and expen
Jen
This was a quick read and I was somewhat disappointed... However I enjoyed it enough to continue on to book two... Fingers crossed it will get better... Review to come after I get home from holidays!
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
DNF - 50%

His casual, aloof behavior strikes something in me. I have a roomful of men bidding on my virginity, but somehow I don't like the idea that this one man isn't interested. Is there something wrong with me?

Did I just read that?!

description

I went for Filthy Beautiful Lies because I had it in my short list and thought it might distract me from the serious, sad book I've just finished. And it did. Distract me. For about fifteen minutes.

description

This is practically an erotic fairy tale. Or at least it's a fai
Beverly
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Filthy Lies Stars

When I first started this one, I actually went to check to see if I had already read it. Then I remembered the mother was sick it the last book, the girl was selling her virginity in. So why 4 stars on a book that lacks originality? Because despite not being 100% original it was still so enjoyable and in it’s own way unique.

Sophie Evans twin sister has terminal cancer, and while she has been getting treatment. She isn’t getting better and needs to try some experimental trea
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.25 Lady Blue-balls Stars!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Sophie, needing cash to fund life-saving treatment for her sick twin, decides to auction herself off to the highest bidder. Six months for a million dollars is her final price. Buyer...Colton Drake.

Colton wants a woman to meet his basic sexual needs without the hassles of the dating scene. He's been celebate for two years...since she left. Time for risk free enjoyment. He just didn't bank on his purchase being a VIRGIN. But he couldn't let the guy next to him at the
Nawal
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
This is my first Kendall Ryan book, I’ve actually been wanting to read this one for a long time but I never really got the chance until now at Kendall’s Pre chat on Shh…. It’s free to download from her website which doesn’t hurt.

By reading the blurb I’m sure everyone would be interested in wanting to know more about the story. Yes, the storyline is about this girl, Sophie, who chooses to sell her virginity at this private club for money that will help her sister get treatment. And she sells hers
Sawyer Bennett
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I freakin' loved this book! The sexual tension, the back story, the characters... all amazingly strong and compelling. When I got to the end, I actually gasped out loud. And now... I'm waiting with frustration for the next book. Hurry Kendall... Hurry!!!!!
Lauren Blakely
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Every Kendall Ryan book should come with a fan and some batteries because they are that hot." - Lauren Blakely, New York Times & USA Today bestselling author
Viviana
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Intrigued!!!
I really hate cliffhangers!!!
Ah!!
Ari Reavis
May 29, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a good, sexy read. I hate that Colton kept secrets from Sophie the while time, especially when she was so open about why she was there to begin with. Unsurprisingly, that secret came back to bite him in the butt HARD at the end. I'm mad she left "intact" though. Lol. Looking forward to how Colton is going to clean up his mess in book 2.
Jamie
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very sexy and intriguing story!

Sophie... Sweet, innocent, and beautiful.. willing to sell her virginity to the highest bidder in order to get the money to help save her sister's life

Colton Drake...sexy and super rich. Didn't mean to buy himself a virgin but he's willing to make the best of the situation....

Although there is no de-flowering... there is so much sexual tension and enough sexy times to more than make up for the loss of actual sex... The chemistry between Sophie and Colton was so ho
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Sexy Lies

Well, isn’t this the little book that could. Filthy Beautiful Lies is a sexy, fast and fun read. There are a lot of things in this book that really worked for me.

Damsel in distress - Check

Cute storyline – Check

Short and easy read – Check

Before I start I have to put the disclaimer out there. I hate books broken into parts, I do. I usually don’t pick them up until the series is complete, BUT I was drawn by the cover and of course Kendall Ryan is known for some steamy reads.

Summary

Sophie
Elise
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
I feel...underwhelmed? Let down? Disappointed? Apathetic isn't too far off. This book was, honestly, nothing special. I feel like I'm on a streak or something. Lately all the NA romance I've been reading has been like this one: forgettable.

I don't think there's any specific reason I didn't like this very much (it did have it's worse points though), it was just mediocre. It didn't deliver on what the title promised (that is to say it was non-steamy) and the characters were all over the place. Th
Cristina
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Filthy Beautiful Lies - Amazon.com

Today (April 1st) is the last day you can find this amazing book for free. It's also free on iBooks , iBooks, B&N and Google Play.

I loved this book (the whole series actually) and I totally recommend it ;)

Candace
It took a little bit to get into this story, but once it got going I didn't want to put it down! Sophie and Colton have great chemistry and the sexual tension is palpable. The story was predictable, but so good that I couldn't tear myself away, even knowing what was bound to happen. Then, when Colton's big secret is finally revealed, the book ends!

Now, even though I'm pretty sure I know how book 2 will play out, I'm frustrated and dying to read it! I'm such a masochist. Why do I do this to myse
Esther
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kendall is one of my favorite authors so for me it's obligatory to read everything she write.

The book is quick, entertaining and fun. I loved it but it's a totally different story to what I expected.

I liked Sophie, she was sweet and innocent. Colton was sexy and sweet (sometimes) and I liked his brothers.

I looking forward to read the next book, especially after that final!
Meka♥books
I first heard about Kendall Ryan & Filthy Beautiful Lies during an online conversation in the Shh… [Smut, Heroes & HEAs…] with Alessandra group on GRs where an upcoming chat with the author will take place on July 21st. In preparation for the chat I thought this book would make a good choice as my introduction to Kendall Ryan’s world.

Colton Drake, a young, rich, successful business man who hasn’t had sex in two years pays one million dollars at an exclusive erotic club to secure six mon
Phrem (Smut Junkie)
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley

4.5 stars!

Review may contain spoilers!

Filthy Beautiful Lies reminds me of three other wonderful books. Emma Hart's Late Call, Pepper Winter's Tears of Tess, and Christina Lauren's Sweet Filthy Boy. As much as I'd like to spill why, I won't. My lips are sealed!
So Filthy Beautiful Lies made me curious and intrigued because of two reasons. One, because of the bold cover. Not that I'm gay, but that thigh gap is perfect. And two, because of the word filthy. Filthy is like the perfect word for a great
Geri Reads
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Nothing really happened until the very end. Fortunately, I have the second book, Filthy Beautiful Love on standby, so I was able to get to the HEA immediately. I would have liked this more if this had been combined into one book instead of two. Honestly, there wasn't enough plot top warrant two books.
Mandy
I was so excited when this awesome book showed up in my Bookworm Box! What a great book! I couldn't put this down and I'm so glad it's written in dual POV. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen in the next book!
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
I actually loved it...Maybe it was the right book at the right time but aghhh!!! I'm ready for the next one!
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. Sėptėṃber BʘTM- Filthy Beautiful Lies BR 18 59 Sep 18, 2014 10:36AM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • His Every Need (Beauty and the Brit, #1)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Clinging to Rapture (Rapture, #2)
  • The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always: Two Book Collection (The Edge of Never, #1-2)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • The Grace in Darkness (Darkness Duet, #2)
  • All the Pretty Poses (Pretty, #2)
  • Something like Normal (Something like Normal, #1)
  • A Debt Repaid (Retaliations, #1)
  • Takedown Teague (Caged, #1)
  • Theirs to Play (Billionaire Games, #1)
  • An Eye for an Eye: Zach & Katie's Story (Redwood Falls, #2)
  • In A Heartbeat (Shameful Regret, #1)
  • Overwhelmed (Blurred Lines, #1)
  • Push (Push, #1)
  • Surrender (The Invitation, #2)
  • Corrupted (The Manipulation Trilogy, #1)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Filthy Beautiful Lies (4 books)
  • Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2)
  • Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3)
  • Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #4)
“possibility. In fact, they’ll both probably be happy. Becca’s text back is a smiley face, followed by a note that I should have a hot fling with a surfer and then tell her all the gory details. My mom’s return text simply asks when I’ll be home and I responded honestly – that I don’t know, but probably not for a while. It scares me to think about what could happen” 2 likes