Start by marking “Escorted (Escorted, #1)” as Want to Read:
Escorted (Escorted, #1)

Escorted (Escorted #1)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  10,574 Ratings  ·  1,063 Reviews
She hired him to take her virginity...but now she wants even more.

Published (first published December 15th 2012)

Kristen
Review posted at: Swept Away By Romance

HUGE 5+ STARS

This book captivated, intrigued, and enamored me in a way few stories have. I LOVED IT!

There are some books that will be forever imprinted on one's heart. For me, Escorted is such a book. In fact, I loved this story so much that once I was finished, I instantly started it again. I wanted to experience the full knowledge of the plot and to try and catch all the subtle nuances I originally missed. And let me tell you, it was even better the se
Baba
4.5 stars.****The final 30 % are stellar!

photo tumblr_mb4ygvSY7w1rhjmpho1_500_zpsfa54552a.gif

With all the erotica in popular culture now, many women have unrealistic expectations about what sex should be like. So when their actual experiences don't match with the fictional fantasies, they think something's wrong with them. But the reality is it doesn't happen magically, and a lot of men don't know how to please a woman's body--even if they genuinely want to.

Let's get this out of the way. Escorted is nothing like Damaged Goods. While Damaged
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Feb 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Someone who cares more about the connection between people than a few minor storytelling hiccups
Recommended to Stacia (the 2010 club) by: Kristen
It's time for round 3!

3.5 stars. I may round up to a 4 upon further reflection, but I'm still struggling with some of the execution at the moment.

*note* Spoiler tags are safe to click on and are only in place for the game.

So the story begins...

A 26 year old author-slash-virgin decides that she's tired of being inexperienced and wants to hand in her V card. Should she -

Give it up to a trusted, long-time friend? : (view spoiler)
Glass
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, way-too-hot
Kindle freebie July 3rd 2015

Review posted on Way Too Hot Books

Glass *Boss with the Whip* says... "I like!" ;)

First time I read blurb for Escorted, I didn't think it would be worth reading. Honestly, I thought it was dumb but, boy, how wrong I was. I am sorry, Claire, I was judgemental bitch.

You probably wonder how is it possible that 26 years old woman - hot, pretty woman - could be a virgin. Well, it's quite possible. I have few friends with similar...problem. I'm not saying there's something
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Freebysb_zps33d8d4ba.gif

FREE on Amazon US today 7/9/2015)

Series complete.

BLURB:
She hired him to take her virginity...but now she wants even more.

Lori might be a popular romance writer, but she's never been anything but a flop with sex and love in her personal life. Still a virgin at twenty-six and increasingly frustrated by her inexperience, she decides to take matters into her own hands. She hires a talented, sexy male escort to take care of her inconvenient virginity.

She assumes one time with Ander will be enough, b
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4 STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

”I’m not a fool. I like him. And I like the sex. And I pay him for his services. I’m not pretending it’s anything romantic. That’s just not how we are together. It’s professional.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Lori Addison is a successful romance author and also still a virgin at twenty-six years old. She writes about passionate steamy sex scenes but she has yet to experience the act. She is done with it
Lise *friends don't flag*

Yeah... this was not in the same league as some of my favorite male gigolo stories such as:

Damaged Goods by Lauren Gallagher Fallen from Grace by Laura Leone Curio (Curio, #1) by Cara McKenna The Fifth Favor by Shelby Reed

I was intrigued enough by Ander to want to find out what his story was and that is pretty much why I read the book straight through.

What I could not stomach was the overuse of the term channel and passage in the numerous sex scenes. Oh for the love of all things erotic, just use the term "pussy." And... if I am going to be paying top dollar to the best male escort, he better not be using a
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
"I'm just a gigolo......"

I flipping loved, loved, loved this book. I got it as an Amazon freebie, ratings were mixed, a friend texted me she knew I'd love it- SHE WAS RIGHT.

On the surface, it kinda sounds cheesy. Professional romance author/virgin hires hot gigolo to take away her virginity she can't seem to lose. They get together, sparks fly....blah blah. This book was a fantastic ride of emotions. It was more than a fluffy read. I loved this guy. His name was Ander (short for Alexander) and
Mo
Feb 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really liked it. Got it as a freebie and as with a lot of my freebies I sometimes NEVER read them but this sounded interesting and a few GR friends had read it and had just finished a really good book so had no idea what to start next. Good writing, good storyline, good characters. Lots of sex - well he is a male escort and she does hire him to lose her virginity. Glad I got it free but even if I had paid money for it - it would have been worth it.
~ Becs ~
Quick synopsis - Lori is a very successful erotic romance writer but still a virgin in her early twenties and decides to hire a 'male escort' to do the job for her - enter stage left, our gigolo, Ander.

So, as expected, there's an awful lot of sex in this one but it felt like it was seriously lacking in passion to me. Of course, Ander has been hired to do the job and he acts with supreme professionalism and gets the job done but that's exactly how it feels. It kind of feels clinical. Ander is pol
Tammy Walton Grant
It all started with my GR friend Catherine, who almost NEVER steers me wrong, who said "You gotta grab this."

The other thing was that it was free yesterday on Amazon. (If those aren't also magic words, I don't know what are.)

So I was a good little girl and I grabbed it, and I inhaled it all today, and now I'm going to tell all of you: YOU GOTTA GRAB THIS. :)

It's pretty steamy, it has a relatable heroine, the Hero (of course) is super hot and who wouldn't like a fairy tale like this: you want to
Nina
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017, ebook
I was looking for a book that would just make me forget about my everyday stress and that would allow me to get lost in it. 'Escorted' is exactly what I was looking for and it's once again a book that I found for free on amazon for my kindle!
I finished reading this book in less than a day and would've probably still finished it last night if I hadn't had to get up at 6 this morning :D
I originally started reading "escorted" because I was really interested in the story of a virgin and an escort f
Mandi Schreiner
I like to call this book my guilty pleasure crack book. I say that for this reason: I really liked this book. I like Ander and there are moments where I got all melty and swooned. I pretty much read this book in one sitting, as I could not put it down. The story is a really good one, and liked the journey the hero and heroine go on. But but but…the heroine annoyed me. The hero’s lips twitched almost 50 times in this book (yes I kindle searched). The heroine “snickers” a ridiculous amount. The he ...more
Alex
This book was extremely hot, but the story seemed forced at times, I found Lori a little annoying and Ander acted like a robot 80% of the book. The 3 stars are for the hotness level. I didn't care much for the characters.
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
3.75-4 Stars

My version of Ander:
 photo 3123d700-3958-4287-a0a9-67b891cc24e4_zps5b9662bd.jpg

The tension wasn’t just arousal. Wasn’t lust or impatience. It was emotion.

I’m a fan Gigolo Heroes so I figured I’d give this one a shot. Often times, these books are predictable, steamy and full of emotion: All of which are just fine by me. Sometimes it’s just what the doctor ordered. How could a story featuring a hot sex god falling for the innocent woman not be good? Okay, maybe things can go wrong, but luckily this wasn’t one of them. It was far from a perf
Dusti Hanrahan
Apr 14, 2015 rated it liked it
DNF 88%.... I just don't want to read it anymore. I did not connect at all to this story- it felt very sterile and, well, boring.
Sorry :(
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
I really really enjoyed this book. I have to admit, I was a tad surprised. I've read a couple of "male escort" books, and I had a hard time getting past the "eww" factor.

I think the thing that I loved the most about this one was Lori. This was certainly a big shocker for me, because its extremely rare that a heroine will "make" a book for me, though they can certainly "break it". I loved how she approached the whole thing in the beginning. Wanting to keep it "real" and not play out a fantasy, wh
Pam
Jan 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars
”You taught me how to have sex, how to have an orgasm, how to use my trusty vibrator, how to get myself off, how to use dozens of sexual positions, how to give a blowjob and how to ice skate.”

This is a book that grows on you, when I first picked it up, I was more curious than anything not really knowing what to expect, I had my doubts in the beginning, the sex was too clinical, she was just so naïve and Ander was almost too nice (*roll eyes* I know me and my obsession with alpha males
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
This book was just okay. I had expected so much more. On to the next great book
Katie(babs)
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Escorted by Claire Kent was initially free on Kindle. The moment I read the blurb about a twenty-something virgin romance author who pays a male escort to take her virginity and introduce her to the joys of sex, I downloaded the book. Escorted is one sexy book I recommend any romance reader try. If you’re a fan of Cara McKenna’s Curio, you’ll love Escorted. Ander, the male escort and eventual love interest for the virgin heroine is one character you’ll swoon over.

A romance author who’s never had
Michelle [Helen Geek]
02/25/2013 --

Overall Rating = 4.5 Stars
Book Cover / Book Blurb = 3 / 4 = 3.5 Stars
Writer’s Voice = 4 Stars
Character Development = 4.5 Stars
Story Appreciation = 5 Stars
Worth the Chili = 5 Stars [Free [for me] on Amazon – not available B&N]

I've added this one to my FAVORITES shelf! There were a few things I didn't like, but not much really when I think about how much I really enjoyed this story. I loved the characters and the author's writing is excellent. She pulled me in -- FAST -- and didn
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5 Stars
What a surprise this was! Picked this up as a freebie and it was SO good. I devoured it! It would have been worth full price!! I loved Lori and Ander and their connection together! Lori was so direct--I found myself laughing at so many of the things she said. And poor Ander--he was just so sweet! The sex scenes were super steamy and so well written! I'll definitely be looking for other books from this author! Loved it--highly recommend!!!!
 ~V~

**3 1/2 stars**

I liked Escorted just fine, although it wasn't overly exciting (maybe i've just read too many escort books?). It was sweet and definitely very sexy with likeable characters and an enjoyable storyline.
PJ
4.5 Stars

This wasn't perfect, the heroine was a bit old to be a virgin...or a virgin romance writer. Still, once the story started, I fell in love with Ander and Lori. Watching them fall for each other over the course of their arrangement was at times painful and perfect.

I sort of remember having read this ages ago, so I started it over just to see and I was immediately sucked in despite remembering that I had! Despite this, I gobbled it up in just over a day. And I LOVED it, despite here and t
Jamie
Apr 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ENJOYED THIS ONE !

This book ended up being pretty cute . Initially I put it down after around 8% and considered moving it on to the DNF pile but I decided to go ahead and go a little further with it and I'm glad I did.

Lori writes romance novels but has no sexual experience-- at 26!!! Yes, this was a bit far fetched and I think it would have been better if she was maybe 22-23 but easy enough to ignore. Ander is the male escort she's hired to take away her v-card...

But one time wasn't enough
Christine
4.0-4.5 Stars.

I did not expect to love this book as much as I did especially for a freebie. When I picked this one up, I wasn't sure how I would feel about a "relationship" between a virgin and a male gigolo. Then, I was even more leery when I started reading and Ander, the main, male character, was described as a bald man. I like my men with a full head of hair and in order for me to be into the story, the guy needs to be "hot" at least in my imagination. :)

So, I went online and found my Ander
Ella Fox
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't just like it- I LOVED IT.

I found the story sweet, sexy and adorable. Ander is my newest book boyfriend. Lori made a decision that most people wouldn't and wound up falling in love with a great guy. Everyone has scars/pain in their past, and I found Ander's to believable.

Side Note: I laughed my ass off when Lori revealed that her pen name was Claire Kent- AKA the pen name that Noelle Adams used to write this book. Loved that, NICE TOUCH!

Very much enjoyed this.
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
I must admit that I was bored to begin with, it was all about the sex but after 40% when the relationship between Lori and Ander began to develop and feelings became involved I was hooked. Love the way the relationship changed more talking and going out on dates but we still had the hot sex.

I loved the epilogue I was waiting for that to happen and I found it very romantic by the end.
  • The Fifth Favor
  • Curio (Curio, #1)
  • Damaged Goods
  • Fallen from Grace
  • Hidden Depths
  • The Story Guy
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns Book 1)
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Painted Faces (Painted Faces, #1)
  • Under His Command (Six-Alarm Sexy #1)
  • Uncommon Passion (Uncommon, #2)
  • Falling for Nick
  • Deep Desires
  • Lumberjack in Love
  • Best Laid Plans
  • The Reluctant Nude
  • Never Have I Ever
  • No More Wasted Time (The Mathews Family, #1)
Writer of sexy, contemporary romances and women's fiction.

Escorted (2 books)
  • Breaking (Escorted, #1.5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I guess I keep waiting for someone to choose me, to want me, over all the other women he could have.” 34 likes
“Anyone can write good sex scenes. All you need is some basic knowledge of anatomy, the right vocabulary and some choice reading material. Experience has nothing to do with it.” 11 likes