Start by marking “Curtis (Coyote Ridge, #1)” as Want to Read:
Curtis (Coyote Ridge, #1)

Curtis (Coyote Ridge #1)

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  1,202 Ratings  ·  238 Reviews
“I’ve always believed for every person there was only one love that would last a lifetime. I never understood quite what it meant until I met you though. You’re it for me, Lorrie. You are my love that lasts a lifetime.” ~Curtis Walker

A love story 50 years in the making…

Curtis Walker has lived his life to the fullest and he attributes that to the woman who has always been b
ebook
Published March 15th 2016 by Nicole Edwards Limited

To ask other readers questions about Curtis, please sign up.

Kelly L Alluring Indulgence is one of a few series I recommend reading in order. I can usually read series out of order but if you read Curtis' story without…moreAlluring Indulgence is one of a few series I recommend reading in order. I can usually read series out of order but if you read Curtis' story without having read some or all of the series, it will give you a very different perspective, one that's not entirely in keeping with the series. Well, it DOES keep with the story, of course, for those who have read AI, and is a must-read in that regard. I loved reading about the parents, Curtis & Lorrie. Their story is tender and perfect and telling in all the right spots. I read mostly MM now ate up every word of their story.

Now, it is a perfectly enjoyable standalone for readers who prefer MF & aren't pulled to AI because of that, but it is just so rich when placed on the end of this series.

Cara McKenna's "Shivaree" series is one of the others in the needs-to-be-read-in-order vein, imo. The MM story is what interests me so I put up with a little bit of MFM :) but that was worth it for the part she plays in the story. A re-read at least one a year for me. (less)

Jaime
5+ Stars to this story of a love that last a lifetime! So I don't read much of the M/F genre anymore I am a hardcore M/M reader. However, when I saw this sign up and what it was about, I caved. I am SO GLAD I did, this is one book that you don't want to miss!! I got this book on my kindle last night and I stayed up all night reading it, Couldn't put it down - was crying, laughing, and just so enthralled in the story that before I knew it I had read the night away!!

We have all seen Curtis Walker
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
CURTIS (Coyote Ridge #1) #mustclick #5stars http://amzn.to/1Rkqvas

I am going to start my saying I am struggling to find the words to relay my love of this book. Yes, Nicole Edwards is an author whose books I adore, but Curtis takes that to a whole new level. With literary genius Ms Edwards provides the reader with a glimpse inside a love that spans 5 decades.
I loved that CURTIS is not told in flashbacks. You see their love story from the beginning (starting in 1962) as well as the present day.
Annette
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr
Wow just wow!!!! Nicole Edwards just continues to amaze me!! Fasten your seatbelt for this story. I laughed, I cried, then I laughed again and in between this is a hot and sexy story. I will NEVER get tired of reading about the Walker family.

Curtis and Lorrie's love story is 50 years in the making and is one of the most beautiful stories ever. I want to say so much more but at the same time don't want to give anything away. So in a nutshell......YOU MUST READ CURTIS!!!!

Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tenderly sweet story of innocence and true love. Curtis' character was not what I expected. His sincere gentleness towards Lorrie took me by surprise. A truly perfect hero. Loved seeing their journey from childhood to present day.
Nicole
4.5 Stars!
Saunders
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story was just soooooo lovely. Well done and what an insight we got of Curtis and Lorrie.

"I've always believed for every person there was only one love that would last a lifetime I never understood quite what it meant until I met you though. You're it for me, Lorrie. You are my love that lasts a lifetime" Curtis Walker

and this really sums up what this book is about- the trials that come within a relationship, the strength that they give each other - a love that withstood the test of time an
Kim
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"What?” Curtis asked, looking from one boy to the next. “Y’all think you were the only wild ones in Coyote Ridge?”

I absolutely love the Walker family, and the love story of Curtis and Lorrie was everything I hoped for. Love, laughter, tears, heartbreak, and steam - this book packs it all into the pages as we live 50+ years of history with them.

Normally I would write a long-ish review with all kinds of details on the feels, but that opening paragraph completely sums up this book for me. As we ex
Reflections of a Book Geek
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r, arc-from-author
I don't really like books that are mostly set in the past nor do I normally read books about the parent/ grandparents! They're not something I've ever really enjoyed and I wasn't sure about reading this story. Saying that I'm so glad I did.

I have loved every Nicole Edwards book I have read so far and this book was no different. Curtis and Lorrie were the matriarch's of the family and I loved them in every book we have seen them in.

Curtis wasn't anything like I expected him to be, he was amazin
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"So your old man forced you to come over here?"
"Yep."
"To see one of my sisters?"
"Nope."
"My mom?"
"Uh-uh."
"My brother?"
"Wrong again."
"Then who? Me?"
"Mm-hmm."

There is nothing better to walk down memory lane with Nicole Edward's Walker Brothers. And when I found out this was Curtis's story-Walker Boys dad...OHHHH MYYY GAWD...I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!

When the story begins...Curtis is almost 17 and Lorrie Jameson is 14. Both came from HUGE families. Her daddy hated the Walkers, and when Curtis's dad passed
D
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love romance that stands the test of time.
I'm almost embarrassed to say but this is my first Nicole Edwards book. Don't judge. And yes, I wish I had started back in the day but it is what it is.
I love true romance stories, or what I love to call "home grown" romances. Curtis and Lorrie knew each other from young children and formally met when he was 17 and she was 14. Ulterior motives and circumstance brought them together but really passion and true love kept them together.
Nicole Edwards b
  • Tame Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #12)
  • Complete Faith (Morning Report, #2)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
  • Through Glass, Episode Four (Through Glass, #4)
  • Forever Ours (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #3)
  • Of Dark and Bright (Dark Horse, #3)
  • Second to None (The Breakfast Club, #3)
  • Jacked Up (Bowen Boys, #4)
  • The Enforcer (Untamed Hearts, #3)
  • Southern Nights & Secrets (The Boys are Back in Town, #4)
  • POD's
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • The Protector (Sizzling Miami #3)
  • Love on a Summer Night (Pine Harbour #4)
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than forty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Nicole is
More about Nicole Edwards...

Coyote Ridge (2 books)
  • Jared (Coyote Ridge #2)
“Where’re we goin’?” he grumbled. “Across the street to grab a bite to eat. Everyone’s waitin’ on us.” “Everyone?” Curtis frowned. “Yeah, you know, the other six who you donated sperm for.” Curtis shook his head in disbelief. Some of the things that came out of his boys’ mouths.” 1 likes
“Lorrie Jameson, if I’m gonna be anyone’s future boyfriend, I’m gonna be yours.” “Me?” “Yes. You. I’m gonna find a way to win you over. No matter what it takes.” With that, Curtis turned and walked away, leaving her completely stunned. And more than a little happy.” 0 likes