Start by marking “The Mystery Alliance: Evian's Saga” as Want to Read:
The Mystery Alliance: Evian's Saga

The Mystery Alliance: Evian's Saga

An unsuspecting young man meets a mysterious beauty through a bizarre encounter in Paris, France. After speaking with her, he agrees to live among a secret society of persons called Mystics. Here, he learns about their secret alliance and their mastery of a spectacular self-defense technique: The Mystery Arts. Soon, Evian discovers that there is no turning back from the pa ...more
ebook
Published October 10th 2013 by Taffey Tawanna Champion

Amber Machado
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was definitely a good book for a rainy day! Its short but very good! The author writes in a faster pace but the characters are well developed and very interesting. The novel has Evian lured into a secret mystery alliance by a woman he fancies, this basically seals his fate. Cant wait until the next one!
Yolisa
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So who is Evian,what is so special about him,but he is here now?
What has he brought after joining the Mystery Alliance? There was training,learning,conniving on some parts,trust issues,what's gonna happen with Myth Vaga?Someone is a serious traitor and its not Exile Legend.
The saga continues....
Cold  Coffee
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Mystery Alliance: Evian’s Saga is a short reading experience, originally written as a screen play and converted to an e-book.

Packed with a diverse cast of characters, easy to follow dialog and sixteen chapters with sub-headings which act like separate scenes or skits in a play with different places, times, events and characters.

The main character is Evian Magi who works as a Jack-of-all-trades for the Machiavellia’s Traveling Carnival. Paris, France is full of history, mystery and intriguing
Cmiranda
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed EVERY PART of this e-book, and I would recommend it to all. I CANNOT WAIT for the Author to come out with other e-books just as good as this one!
Emitchell
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a very good e-book. I enjoyed reading it and I shared it with a friend. I would buy another e-book from her. If it was made into a movie, I would definitely watch it!
Christine Grace
Nov 19, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
The Mystery Alliance: Evian's Saga was a very short read, and yet it took me an excruciating amount of time just to finish it. I read just about every genre of fiction, and I'm most fond of Fantasy & Adventure books as it takes me to another world more interesting than mine. That was why I was really excited in reading this e-book in the first place because of its interesting book cover and blurb. The preface was appealing and the introduction about the author was impressive. However, the wa ...more
Cabiria Aquarius
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The plot for this story was very cool. I liked it. It was an good story and and plot line. Never knew what was going to happen next.

Evian was cocky and overconfident although I suppose rightly so, as it appears that every mystic has the ability to be good at well... everything. And they sound gorgeous too. I wanna meet one. *sighs dreamily*.

The Mystery Alliance and The Mystery Arts sound intriguing. I wonder if I would be any good, although if I were a mystic I bet I would be. 😊

The plot line wa
Abru Bertino
The Mystery Alliance: Evian's Saga is the first book written by Taffey Tawanna Champion. After contacting the author, I had high hopes since the plot seems to be quite interesting and reminds me of the power Rangers, if you know what I am talking about, a group of people trying to save those who need it.

First of all, what I like about most of the characters, they were well built and there is a variety of genres, which is a change. The way they interacted was nice enough, it did not seem forced
Dess
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I would like to thank BookTasters and Ms. Champion for the free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The book was short and I've read it in a day.

The plot was promising, and overall, I think the book was ok. I can't say I like it, or I don't like it. It was really just ok.

The execution of the plot turned me off. Everything was so...convenient. There was no ounce of mystery. You can predict what will happen at the end. I already knew it will have a happy ending.

I can't invest on the
Ania
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was certainly a nice story to read !! The author has described each character in a way that you could imagine their picture in your head !! And sometimes you can predict their next move other times you can't!! And that's what it makes this story interesting and challenging !

I mixed some characters up as more characters were used in this story and sometimes while reading one scene jumped to the other suddenly !! And i had to reread some parts in order to understand what was goin on !!
Christopher Jenerette
The overall idea is excellent as well as the character designs. It should’ve been a graphic novel so the characters themselves can be seen as perfect as they’re described to be. The main character adapted way too easily to the massive change in lifestyle, but if I was him I would most likely enjoy being around literally a plethora of otherworldly gorgeous people as well. I like that they’re the people that world leaders go to to solve problems, mainly terrorist, the leaders can’t deal with openl ...more
Kathryn
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd like to thank Booktasters and Taffey Champion for the opportunity in reading this book full of mystery and intrigue. Evian Magi meets a beautiful woman and his life changes forever. Raven, the beautiful woman in question, introduces Evian to a group of elite anti-terrorist mystics who call themselves The Mystery Alliance. This story has it all; romance, action, intrigue, and an exciting nailbiting fight sequence. The Mystery Alliance is an enjoyable read through and through.
Pallabi Sarkar
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Mystery Alliance: Evan's saga is an amazing book that combines both mystery and spirituality all in one. I really enjoyed reading this book. The author has developed the characters very well. Both Evian Magi and Myth Vaga were fascinating characters that made me read the book till end.
The story is filled with various characters. It has sixteen chapters with sub headings. I would like to thank book tasters and Ms. Champion for the free copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.
Elizabeth  Roux
This is just a prequel, so it is short, but it is exactly what it promises: a Keanu Reeves-esque adventure with a hint of fantasy and a heavy dose of specialized fighting! There's mystery, friendship, a secret order and a big baddie! This is fun!
Adebowale Falade
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The great thing about 'The Mystery Alliance' is how the characters come to life because of Taffey's incredible descriptive abilities. A page turner that leaves you wanting more. The only flaw is how short this work is. Definitely worth reading.
Kassandra
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great ebook! It was short but it had impact there were air of action scenes and the characters were fleshed out! I can not wait for the author to keep writing more of the story!
Cebolenkosi Nontuthuzelo
This book is nice and short but somehow the author had the ability to imprint the characters well into my mind. Just a reminder that fantasy isn't a genre for high schoolars.
Derek Cantrell
Sep 11, 2015
Taffey Champion
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Merry May
SHANDIL DALIP
Dec 04, 2018
Taylaur Robertson
Feb 09, 2019
Taffey Tawanna Champion is a small-town girl, born and raised in Greensboro, GA, educated at GTCHS in Greensboro, GA and further educated at Elon College which eventually became Elon University. This is the university where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. She excelled in writing as a young child; even earned merits and won awards for writing ability, including a “Passport to ...more