Start by marking “A Princess by Christmas (Twin Princes of Mirraccino, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Princess by Christmas (Twin Princes of Mirraccino, #1)

A Princess by Christmas

(Twin Princes of Mirraccino #1)

Twin Princes of Mirraccino duet:
Book 1 - A Princess by Christmas (Prince Alexandro & Reese)
Book 2 - The Prince's Christmas Vow (Prince Demetrius & Zoe)

A royal kiss under the mistletoe

Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages
Published October 7th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Princess by Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Princess by Christmas

Aditi
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tell me which girl doesn't dream about a fairytale ending in her life- that impossibly handsome prince sweeping you off on your feet! Even after growing up, you still cherish that dream, but keep it aside because we become so wise. Well I also did kept the thought aside and moved on, but I never stopped myself from reading one and losing into it.

Firstly, a huge thanks to the author, Jennifer Faye, for sending me a review copy of her to-be released book, A Princess by Christmas, in return for an
Nas Dean
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A PRINCESS BY CHRISTMAS by author Jennifer Faye is a Harlequin Romance release for October 2014.

Reese Harding struggled to keep her family Inn operating. She had creditors at her back and workers she couldn’t let go as they depended on her. And her mother depended on her after the betrayal and subsequent death of her father.

Prince Alexandro Castanovo arrived incognito at Reese’s Inn. But she had no reservation or room available for him due to an admin error. She had to give up her own room for
Beth  (YA Books Central)
Tiffany's Review:

Looking for a heart-warming fairy tale love story?! This book is for you! I absolutely loved this book! Reese had to drop out of college to return home after her father dies. Reese and her mother are left in debt and are trying to keep their New York family mansion in business. Their luck begins to change when they over book their rooms and let a very intriguing guest stay in their private quarter of the house. Alex does not let anyone know that he is the Princess of Mirraccino!
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
I can always count on Faye to deliver a sweet, heart warming romance. She has a knack for creating wonderful down to earth characters that you immediately can't help but fall in love with, her latest novella, falls right into that same category.

I couldn't help but love every single minute of this read as it warmed my heart and put me in the mood for the magic of the holidays.

If you are looking for a light fun holiday romance this is the story for you.
Megan
My Christmas romance reading this season is off to a lackluster start. This was competently written and I found the first half interesting, but the second half was tedious and perfunctory. The royal drama was never consistent or believable (even for royal romance drama), and after they left New York, the protagonists didn't get to do anything interesting or anything rooted in their personalities.
Rob.C. Rob.C.
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Who hasn’t dreamt as a child to meet a charming prince and become a princess? If you’re raising your hand and saying, “me” than maybe this book isn’t for you.
If, on the other hand, you’re like me and have grown up watching Disney movies and dreaming of being swept away by a handsome prince just like all the female characters in those movies, you should grab a copy of this book.
A Princess By Christmas is a modern fairytale, featuring Reese, an independent American woman struggling to make ends me
Alexa Nichole Demers
If you are in the mood for a sweet and quick read you should definitely pick this book up. I read it in a few hours. The book itself was enjoyable. The characters were well thought-out and the story line had a good flow. I wasn’t bored or praying to reach the end. Jennifer Faye create sweet characters that learned sometimes love and the things you want most need to come first.

Reese Harding had to leave school and her dreams behind to take care of her depressed mother when her father unexpectantl
Susan
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very sweet fairy tale type of romance. Reese is struggling to make ends meet at her inn. Several years earlier she'd had to leave school, giving up her dreams of becoming an artist, when her father died. His death brought secrets to light that devastated her mother and made it difficult for Reese to trust another man.

Alex shows up at the inn one night, expecting to be able to stay in the room he had reserved. Unfortunately, there had been a mix-up and there were no rooms available. In order not
Jo-Anne
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: won, own
I loved this book. It was a wonderful fairy tale type romance with Prince Alexandro Castanovo from Marraccino arriving in New York in disguise hoping that nobody would recognize him. He had reservations at The Willows Inn which was run by Reese Harding. Reese had been struggling to keep the inn going and not let any of her employees go when Alex arrived for his reservation. Reese's mother had taken the reservation but not properly so Reese had no record of it even though a huge deposit had been ...more
Yaritza
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy I was picked to be a reviewer for this amazing book. After I finished this book I got all teary eyed because I was so happy that Alexandro and Reese found true love. I was so happy that Jennifer used How The Grinch Stole Christmas in order to show Alexandro that there is more to life than just worrying about his royal duties. That is my favorite Christmas book. The whole entire plot of this book was just perfect. I loved all the plot twist coming from both different families. It sh ...more
Carla
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A charming and heart-warming romance!
Pauline Destinugrainy
Awalnya sempat bingun masalahnya Alex ini apa sih, sampai harus lari ke New York? Informasinya hanya sepotong-sepotong. Sampai akhir Alex masih menyimpan beberapa misteri sih menurutku. Btw, novel yang ini lumayan "bersih" tapi suka dengan penyelesaian masalahnya.
Megan
Not really that good. I just didn't feel they were in love.
Desere
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Prince Alexandro Castanovo arrives in a snowy New York, intent on protecting his royal family from scandal. Down to earth and heart - stoppingly beautiful Reese Harding finds room for him at her inn and the pieces for a perfect twist of fate start to fall into place.

Not so long ago Reese's world crumbled to the ground and shook her foundations, pushed her to her limits and ever since she has been a little of kilter, but she is more than just a little intrigued by this handsome stranger. And whe
Jane Hunt
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Princess by Christmas by Jennifer Faye

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

'A Princess by Christmas' is a lovely romantic fairytale, perfect for curling up by a crackling log fire on a winter's afternoon.

Reese is an independent but emotionally vulnerable heroine. Alex is a dashing prince who turns up at Reese's family inn, incognito. A teenage mistake that led to family tragedy rules Alex's adult life, making him live by a duty first maxim.

I loved the traditional qua
Tracey
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
A Christmas heart warmer!

There might have been no room at the inn, but with debts mounting, Reese Harding has no option but to give up her bed when a booking error is made. Shouldering responsibility is what Reese does, especially to protect her mother from the pain of Christmas past, but taking on this new guest could be out of her depth. His generous payment is hard to resist, though even more irresistible is the man himself!

Prince Alexandro Castanovo has to put duty before anything. Hiding hi
Heather Anne
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Just in time for the cooler weather, I sat down to read the Harlequin romance, A Princess by Christmas by Jennifer Faye. It’s the perfect romantic read to help get you in the holiday spirit. I recommend curling up by the fire with a cup of sometime warm as you read & get swept up into the romance of a Prince named Alex & an ordinary yet extraordinary girl, Reese.

When Prince Alexandro Castanova escapes his tropical kingdom to help his twin brother, the crown prince, he doesn’t expect to f
Emma
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Princess by Christmas by Jennifer Faye
Prince Alexandro Castanovo arrives in snowy New York intent on protecting his royal family from scandal. And when Reese Harding—down-to-earth and heart-stoppingly beautiful—finds room for him at her inn, it seems like the perfect twist of fate.

Not long ago Reese's world came crumbling down, shaking her foundations. But this enigmatic stranger intrigues her! She's learned to be wary of secrets…but when she discovers Alex's true identity,

might there be eno
Tonileg
Jul 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Clean Contemporary Christmas themed New York city romance with Prince Alexandro Castanovo and Inn-keeper Reese Harding. Alex is trying to take away the scandal from his twin brother's sudden elopement (aren't all elope weddings by definition unexpectedly sudden?). So he runs off to New York to hide out and pretend to find a girlfriend, but that is exactly what happens when he stays in a random charming bed-and-breakfast.
Reese has her reasons for staying single, but it doesn't seem realistic when
Ipshita Ranjana
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
The fairy tale romance between a prince and commoner is beautifully written with wonderful and warm characters who don’t fail to make a mark and to top it off, it is set in the holiday season.
Alexandro was an awesome hero who took duty seriously and cared a lot about his family. Reese is someone who has gone through a lot in the past and it has changed her perspective towards life in many ways. At first she appears controlling and defensive but deep down she is afraid of history repeating itself
Myra Wardhana
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read a sample on IBooks after finding out about the new title from the author herself and was hooked.

At first, took me a while to start getting into the story, I guess it must be because I am so tired and if I were tired, it is not a good idea to start a new book.

And just like that, I was hooked after I started all over from the beginning for the second time.

Lovely story between Reese and Alex, Alex try to gain Reese's trust after she lost her trust in love especially after her father abandoned
Renee Entress
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
When there is no room at the inn what are you to do but give up your room..

Reese gives up her own bed when an error in booking occurs. But who gets her room none other than a Prince.

Alexandro is hiding in plain sight. No one knows who he is and that suits him fine. His attraction to Reese is making it hard to keep his identity a secret.

When Reese is asked to pretend to be his girl, can she do it and not get attached? Or will it blow up in their faces when they fall for each other? Can they re
Peggy Clayton
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book is a gotta read by Christmas. Jennifer again writes with such passion and this book is so hot, Reese an innkeeper has an unusual guest that will rock her world. It is something we all dream about when we are kids but here it happens and what a better time than Christmas. Ms. Fays' books just are ones that you start and you just can't put down.
Lori
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate in that I received a review copy of the book in exchange for my honest opinion. I really enjoyed this charming holiday read. It was fast paced, interesting and ended just the way I like them too. This was the first book that I recall reading by this author and I will be reading more of her work.
Robyn
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It was a heartwarming story of a woman named Reese who lives in New York and has been through her share of heartache. A prince, trying to make things better for his family, goes to New York and meets Reese. They both go through the trials and tribulations of life and do some serious soul searching along the way. I highly recommend this book!
Linda Rimer-Como
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful holiday story with a great storyline. The characters are well detailed and have good interactions. Alex and Reese have an instant attraction but he has a huge secret! When it comes to light, can she do what he asks? I enjoyed this well written love story with its fairytale ending.

Received copy for review.
Harlequin Books
"Faye’s whimsical romance will tug at the heart-strings of bookworms across the globe. Reese and Alex are perfect together, and witnessing their budding love is a pleasure" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).
Tatiana Lammers
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-scored
I really liked this easy to read sweet romance book. Fairy-tale ending in Christmas setting - which girl wouldn't like it?
Tonya Lucas
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye just keeps writing heart warming, mysteriously intriguing romances that pulls you into the pages and never lets go even after the last sentence is finished. Awesome love story.
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 stars

Sweet holiday-themed read, A Princess by Christmas is the ultimate in wish fulfillment. I would like my own prince, as well as a sun-drenched island nation, by Christmas!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 May 30, 2015 10:47AM

• Her First-Date Honeymoon (Romantic Getaways #3)
  • Second Chance with Her Soldier
  • Single Dad's Christmas Miracle
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Courtship (Cooper Creek, #6)
  • Vettori's Damsel in Distress
  • The Prince She Never Forgot
  • Holiday Royale
  • No Christmas Like the Present
  • A Bride for the Season (Love's Grace, #3)
  • Vulture (The Ferryman + The Flame #3)
  • The Christmas Eve Kiss (Christmas in Snow Valley #4)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • The Italian's Deal for I Do (Society Weddings, #1)
  • The Islanders Vol. 1
  • Where Secrets Lie
  • A Family for Christmas (Texas Grooms, #3)
  • Love Finds You in Frost, Minnesota (Love Finds You)
  • Ordinary Girl in a Tiara
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming romances. Jennifer has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous awards. Now living her dream, she resides with her patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats.

Jennifer loves to hear from readers—you can

Twin Princes of Mirraccino (2 books)
  • The Prince's Christmas Vow (Twin Princes of Mirraccino, #2)