Start by marking “Reap (Reap, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reap (Reap, #1)

Reap

(Reap #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  53 ratings  ·  30 reviews

Faintly, I could hear the glimmer of voices surrounding me in this dark haze, caressing my ears like skin against silk. I felt like I was in a cocoon of sorts, protectively enveloped, quietly drifting in some far-off place. I wanted to stay that way forever.

But we all know that what you wa
Published October 10th 2013 by Christina Channelle

To ask other readers questions about Reap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reap

really liked it 4.00  ·

Lauren (Northern Plunder)
This review was first posted on Northern Plunder, if you want to see more reviews please click here.

I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of Reap for part of a book tour hosted by Girls Heart Books Tours, this will in no way effect my opinion on the book.

I really couldn't pass up the opportunity to join this tour seeing as though I've read almost all of her other books already, and I'm glad that I didn't.

Reap is a novella, a story of only 92 pages, which of course makes it difficult for me to
Nikki Godwin
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Review coming soon! First, thank you to my fellow indie author Christina Channelle for allowing me to read an advanced copy of Reap.

This book is impossible to write a review for because spoilers! Everywhere! The book follows Mia, although that isn't her real name, as she wakes up in a strange apartment with people she's never met. She has no idea how she got there, what her name is, etc. Literally, she has zero memories. She's also told that she's not allowed to go outside due to kidnappings/mu
Kelly (Diva Booknerd)
Do you know how it feels to open your eyes, and find a room full of strangers staring at you? Not moved to speak, only conversing with a simple nod or shake of your head. When you don't know how you came to be in the strange apartment, and given a name, as no one knows what to call you? The newly named Mia does.

Mia can't seem to speak or write, but at least she has a warm bed and a safe place for her to stay. The streets aren't safe for women, after a string of kidnappings and gruesome deaths. L
Christa Simpson
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sophie dreams about her late lover, Ethan, and wishes she could stay in that dreamstate forever. She'd be consumed by grief, except her best friend Liam won't allow it. Will his efforts be enough?

The beginning of this story really pulls you into it. By the end of part one, I was really curious to know about this girl's circumstances and eager to dig in deeper. Even though part two takes you back in time, it quickly helps you put all the pieces together.

Guilt. Grief. Tragedy. My guess at the conn
Queenielyn
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tour, arc
The entire time, right from the first page, I was intrigued and kept in suspense. I couldn't leave, I have to continue reading Reap!

The protagonist was unfamiliar with the people and her surroundings that captures readers attention as going through her emotions and her mind's eye is truly captivating. Mia couldn't even remember anything from her past or truly where she had come from. Not a slightest clue on what situation she got herself in, readers are left to find out. Flashbacks, and true eve
Kayla
Oct 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reap by Christina Channelle
Review by: Kayla

Synopsis: “Foreign, or rather unfamiliar, would be the word I would use to describe how I felt.

But we all know that what you want never really seems to happen in the real world.

Something’s not right
Satarupa
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank Christina Channelle, author of Reap, for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this awesome book.

The whole story is amazing. I felt a little bit confused at first and it seemed that the pace is too fast for me to be comfortable with but slowly the pace became normal and I could lose myself within the plot and enter into the life of the characters. I think the ma
Emily Godwin
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christina Channelle is one of the few authors who I feel the need to buy every book she writes! Reap is a very quick, fun, suspenseful paranormal read. Reap was definitely a Five Star book to me!

I loved the main character. Despite not knowing who she is and the fact that she’s mute, Mia is a lively character who quickly finds her way into the hearts of Dante and his sister Amy (and me!) She’s thrown into a world where all the females keep disappearing and being murdered. Amy insists that they m
Tonja Drecker
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REAP starts with a main female character, who wakes up on the living room floor of someones apartment. She's lost her memory--has no idea who she is, what her name is, or how she got there. She can't speak or write, although she understands everything, and even seems to lack all emotions.

'Mia' (or so the people who find her call her) was one of the most original main characters I've run into. With a lack of all memory and no feelings for the world around her, the first pages felt like watching
Kimber Wheaton
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
*I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Reap is a short YA paranormal novella that will be incredibly difficult to review without spoilers since the entire thing is one big mystery unraveling. It is a hauntingly heart-breaking tale of love and the lengths one will go to preserve it. By the end of Reap, I was sobbing. In fact tears are forming right now as I type this review.

The novella is divided into three sections. In part one, Mia awakens in a strange place, una
Brittany
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-read-books
This review is really hard to go in length about because I would be revealing spoilers but I will attempt! Reap is a one of a kind novella! It is extremely addicting and opens the doors up to a great series. My only problem with Reap was the length, I wanted it to be much longer. Novellas, Novellas, Novellas! The book begins with “Mia” waking up of sorts. You spend almost the entire novel in limbo because she has no idea who she is and you don’t really find out anything about her until the last ...more
Tanya Vought
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Woah! You are saddened for this character.
She is unable to speak, doesn't know her name, where she is from.. but can understand what the people are saying.. considering she is found in their home! Can these people help her remember things about herself or she an alien of some form??

Dante, Amy, James and Briggs are 4 people who she gets to see.
Dante is the nicest and kindest with the beautiful eyes. She can't get enough of looking at him!
Amy is kind to her gives her the name Mia and is happy
Step Into Fiction
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ashley
I really loved how this story started out. A girl, randomly showing up and no knowing who she is. Something about the amnesia that people can have, I really like. And I love that most of these people all seems to take a liking to Mia right away. Mia seems to have feelings and and is familiar with certain things, but she cannot figure out why or where these things are coming from.

Then we go into the second chapter of the book, and EVERYTHING seems to make sense. I won't spill the beans of course,
Jacquelyn Smith
Reap by Christina Channelle
I was given a copy of this book by the author for my honest review.

A story worth telling !!!
This is a story that need to be told, it holds a deeper meaning for so many people that we once love and lose.
I went into this story with nothing, but the title and left with so much more. Reap was a dream or a nightmare that you never want to have or live. This story was one that touches the core of your soul, but makes you feel what the author is trying to tell you. Mia's ch
Monica
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book for an honest review.

First of all I will say that the only part I didn't like about Reap was that it wasn't long enough! I could not stop reading it once I got started and finished it in just a few hours.
Right from the beginning it had me intrigued. I found myself attached to the characters, especially since they were written very well with very good descriptions. Briggs was my favorite and I knew he would end up very important to Mia but how, now that was a
Kiara
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the first word i thought after reading this was what the heck?

it started about so-called Mia, a girl who lost her memory, and woke up in an apartment with four strangers. and the story begun there.

i love the writing style, it feels so much real. and the story itself, gosh, its definitely one of the story that blows my mind. you think you know the ending and then bam! secrets revealed and no, its far from what you imagined.

this novella has it all, love, tears, and dark side. yes, it has a dark
Christina M Condy
I just don't know how to review this book... A first for me for sure. I enjoyed reading it. I enjoyed the characters in the book. And last but not least I enjoyed the twists and turns. The book is actually broken into three parts, the first we meet Mia, who has lost her memory, the second part she remembers who she is, and the third part is one heck of a co-mingling of everything.

I hate spoilers so I am trying very hard not to give anything away. So that is all you're going to get on this book.
For the Love of Books
4 1/2 FAST PACED MYSTERIOUS ADDICTING STARS! This book was really good! It was fast paced and intriguing from the beginning. It was full of twists and turns and things to uncover. It was a little confusing at first and I felt disconnected from Mia. But as the story goes along I started liking her and connecting to her and I became familiar with the pace. I don't want to give away any spoilers so this is going to be short... Great "paranormal"-it isn't that prevalent in this novella but probably ...more
Tammy Hall
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You know that feeling when you first wake up somewhere new and you have to adjust yourself to your surroundings, well For Mia it's worse she not only goes through that every morning but has to figure out who she really is before it's to late. Finding out who Mia really is may come with a price and it's one Mia is not prepared for as she struggles to regain the truth. Her life may have just gotten a bit more complicated then what she was expecting. Reap is a great novella my only complaint is I ...more
T.
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won the paperback version in a giveaway. I will admit, I wasn't sure what to expect from this little novella, but I absolutely enjoyed the story. Because it’s a short, it doesn't have as much depth as I prefer, in fact, I think this would have made a great full length novel. But the story was well done, and I like the writing style.
Leigh Hutton
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing from the first par and deliciously mysterious. Thank you Christina for bringing us REAP :)
Raven Reviewer
Sep 19, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Young adults
Recommended to Raven by: Author
Mia has amnesia, but she knows her name is not Mia. As she learns more, it becomes clear something truly unusual has taken place. But what? Ignorance is bliss. Or is it?

I was so hooked on this book, right from the start, I didn’t take any notes. It was such a quick read, I almost read it in one sitting. As a slow reader and mother of a 2 year old, you can imagine what this means. I. Could. Not. Put. This. Down.

Having said that I must say I was a bit disappointed. When a book is classified as a
kelly {BookCrushin}
This spoiler-free review was originally posted on 10/30/13, for the blog tour on http://bookcrush.in/

Writing a review for this book is near impossible because the whole damn thing is a spoiler…I literally can’t tell you anything about the book without feeling like I am going to give something away! So I will keep this totally spoiler-free, it just means it will be short and more about my overall feelings towards the book.

As I mentioned, spoilers abound in this interesting story. It was a very sh
Becky
Nov 11, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, ya, romance
First off, I received a copy of this story for free in exchange for an honest review.

The book was very mysterious and really did keep me guessing for a long time. I still didn't quite figure it all out until the author finally revealed the secret. She did give you tidbits here and there to keep you interested so you didn't just throw the book out of frustration.

The main character begins the book with no memory and it is told from her POV. The author did OK with this but I felt a couple of times
Ashley
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r4r
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Reap is a fascinating book about a girl, Mia, who wakes up one day without a memory in her head. She doesn't know where she came from or what her name is, or even how to speak and write. After waking up, she meets a few people who end up looking out for her.

The first half of the novella is where she doesn't remember anything and not a word comes out of her mouth. The second part is all the memories. And the third part is what hap
Britt
Oct 28, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book I ex change for an honest review.

I have to say it was definitely not what I expected. While this book had an emotionally charged ending I felt like sometimes I was simply reading to find out what happens next because it started off so vague. Not reading because I was actually into the story. "Mia" simply appears in some random house with strangers and can't speak and remember nothing. That could go slot of ways. I felt there was a lot of details that were there for extra f
Sara
I received this book in exchange of an honest review (David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite).

I seriously don't know what to say about this book.
It wasn't a bad read, though. It was actually nice and intriguing. Made you want to find out what happened to "Mia" and why she had no memories. And who were the guys that found her.
Briggs was...weird and a mystery. Then you understand why, in the end, though.
Liam was....I don't know. There wasn't anything particular that I liked. And he got a litt
Jenna
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for an honest review.
Mia wakes up one day in a strange apartment with complete memory loss about who she is and where she came from. In the apartment lives Dante sweet guy, Amy 19 year old girl desperate for a friend, James and Briggs who's behavior is a big mystery.
This novella was parted in 3 , one being Mia waking up with no memories. The beginning was actually the best part it kept me guessing. I don't understand this world she woke up in. Is not explained either. The se
Edacheeky (Eda D)
this was great but hated the ending
Bob
Feb 17, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please create series for books 2 175 Jun 15, 2015 08:34PM
David Estes Fans ...: R&R # 43 - REAP by Christina Channelle 35 50 Nov 26, 2013 04:00PM

• Dawn of the Vie (Immortal Aliens, #1)
  • Imaginable (Intangible, #2)
  • Burn Out
  • Catalyst (Tethered, #1)
  • The Baking Life of Amelie Day
  • Hearken (Daughters of the Sea #4)
  • The Archived SNEAK PEEK (The Archived, #1)
  • The Wizard Tales Vol I-III
  • Tallis (Books of Andresium, #1)
  • Sanctuary
  • Script Kiddie (Assured Destruction, #2)
  • Orchid, Volume 1
  • Moon Child (Prequel to By Blood)
  • Bird After Bird
  • Wildflowers
  • More Than Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #2)
  • Click
  • Moon and Madly (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #8)
Christina Channelle is the author of Young Adult and New Adult Fiction, her series including Four Letters and Blood Crave. She's happily addicted to coffee, the colour green, and Netflix. She's also partial to writing about angsty girls who may or may not have a potty mouth.

Christina was born and raised in the Greater Toronto Area, graduating with both Bachelor of Arts and Doctorate degrees. She

Reap (2 books)