Start by marking “Lip Service” as Want to Read:
Lip Service

Lip Service

Dr. Seth Coleman and Carson Randall from ROOM SERVICE return in this short erotic sequel. Separated by their jobs on a daily basis, the partners have to make time for each other when they can. They combine their passion for each other in mini interludes to reconnect with each other and rekindle their connection.

When Seth finds Carson waiting for him in the hotel bar, their
ebook
Published April 15th 2014 by Cobblestone Press

To ask other readers questions about Lip Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lip Service

Start your review of Lip Service
Jacq ~
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The writer maintains her word with HEA.
I totally enjoyed the snack of a read.
Marlobo
May 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
I didn't enjoy this as much as the first story, Room Service. It felt like a crescendo interruptus.
Helena Stone
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
‘Lip Service’ is the sequel to ‘Room Service’ and gives us the opportunity to spend a little bit more time with Dr. Seth Campbell and Carson Randall. While it is possible to read this book before turning to Room Service, I would advise against it. There’s a delicious twist in Room Service that won’t come as a surprise if you read Lip Service first.

Seth and Carson are busy men, happy to concentrate on their individual careers even if it means spending too little time together. When they do meet
Marleen
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, m-m, romance

Brandilyn
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, read-2014
4.5*

Everyone needs a sexy little snack once in a while, right? Room Service and Lip Service, Erotic M/M Shorts by Nikka Michaels, provide just that in a compact but powerful package. To me the sign of a good short story is that I get to the end, and I want more. I do not mean that I get to the end, and I am unfulfilled; I mean I get to the end I want to know what is next for the characters. I want to know where the characters came from. I want to visit them again. Seth and Carson are two such
C
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, favorites
Sequel to lip Service the two characters are still hot and steamy. Seth and Carson are quite the couple. Ordinary dude and hot gentleman. It makes for a great combination when they meet Nikka. Well done but too short. I would love to read more about this couple on their next conference. Well done.
Candice
May 09, 2014 rated it liked it
This is the second short story about these two. Both way too short. I would really like a full length story with these two.
Karen
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars--Cute read--very similar to the previous two, but this one seemed to be missing that little twist to the story that made it extra special.
Mary
Dennie
Lucia
May 11, 2014
Nikka
Nov 18, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
H.
Nov 01, 2015
Mother
added it
Nov 12, 2015
Nikka Michaels lives in the rainy Pacific Northwest where she spends her time cooking, laughing and crafting romantic tales to satisfy her craving for HEAs with heat. A voracious reader, novice knitter and music lover she’s been known to multitask without breaking a sweat. She believes everyone deserves a love story.