Start by marking “Docked (Docked, #1)” as Want to Read:
Docked (Docked, #1)

Docked

(Docked #1)

It’s not water that paralyzes Anya Banks—it’s the ocean. Tumultuous and powerful, sleek and unpredictable, it’s just like Tanner Christensen, owner of Trident Voyager, the cruise ship she’s been talked into boarding by her vivacious, foodie fanatic best friend and co-worker, Lana. Tanner exudes confidence, and his raw masculinity is hard to resist. But Anya came aboard to ...more
Paperback
Published May 26th 2014 (first published May 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Docked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Docked

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

Maybe it can’t hurt to play.
Maybe it’s just what I need.

If you’re looking for a fresh, light, & sexy beach read, look no further. This is a perfect read after you’ve read something angsty or dark. Don’t get me wrong, there was a bit of drama involved and this did end in a cliffhanger, but if you know that going in, you’ll know exactly what to expect.

Fresh.

Anya did not want to board the ship. She’s had an aversion to open waters since a certain incident took place. However, her
~Mindy Lynn~
Freebie 7/16/17
Heidi Tieman
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, rachael-wade
Cruise with your best friend, sipping cold drinks on the deck, enough junk food to put you in a carb coma....OH and did I mention the most delectable male specimen to grace the ocean's horizon....Tanner Christensen? Rachael hit all the elements in this one...humor, friendship, steamy romance and finding the courage to face your greatest fears. 5 Stars All The Way!

Anya and Lana are aboard the Trident Voyager to review the ship for their travel careers with Four Corners Elite Magazine. Lana is the
Kari
OMG Rachael Wade! Your writing gets even more amazing each time you write a book! That ending....i'm sitting here just after I read that last line and all I want to do is punch Tanner in his face and maybe cry in the corner for a little while. Let me be honest though. Nowadays it's hard for me to find a book where I adore the female lead. Sure I tolerate most of them but Anya is seriously my book gf. I adored her! Sure Tanner was something but this book is all Anya and I love that.

I loved the d
Janeiowa
Feb 17, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I abhor reading a novel to find out there is no ending. I believe that cliff hanger endings that attempt to force you to buy a second book to get an ending are not acceptable. That is the reason - two travel magazine writers go on an assignment on a cruise ship-along with a not very original story and underdeveloped characters that have resulted in the one star rating.

I will not buy the next book, nor any others by this author.
Janelle
Aug 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
Every once in awhile, a lady wants to read a good, racy romance novel. According to Goodreads, this should have been one. *sigh* I absolutely, positively cannot wait for this 50 Shades trend to end. CANNOT WAIT.

Those are the only words this book gets.
George
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, kindle

Typical romance story set on a cruise ship.
Amanda
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
4.5 stars - Note: I received this book for free through Goodreads Firstreads.

Once I started reading this book I just couldn't stop! It was awesome! The story starts with the female lead and her best friend go on a cruise in the Caribbean to do a feature for the travel magazine they work for. While on the cruise (which is primarily a cruise for young people, singles and couples) the female lead meets the male lead who is the owner of the cruise ship line. He immediately takes a shine to the fema
Liz
Anya goes on a cruise with her bestie and they also happen to work for a travel magazine. On board, she meets the owner of the cruise ship and begins a 10-day fling with him.

He's alpha and dominant and there's something going on beneath the surface, which creates the drama in this book.

Anya's also got a fear of water after an incident and this cruise is her first step in recovering and getting past that fear.

This was pretty good. Lots of steamy scenes, requisite spoiling of the female lead char
Juany
I have yet to read a book by Wade that leaves me disappointed! Her female characters are always independent and strong-willed, regardless of what obstacles they're facing. Her men are always hot and best of all...Wade can write some pretty steamy sex scenes! I really enjoyed Docked. Lana and Anya's friendship made me smile more than once. I love the whole cruise ship scenario and the banter between Tanner and Anya. Can't wait to read the next book!
Casey Walker
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazingly sexy and fun summer read!! Tanner is a sexy cruise ship owner that you absolutely fall in love with until something shocking is revealed at the end, then you want to throw him overboard. Anya and her two friends, Lana and Brie, are very realistic, loveable characters that have an obsession with bread, wine and well all foods really! Loved this book and cannot WAIT for Anchored! :)
Hbeebti
3.5 This was good. Nothing new really. Billionaire and an arrangement. This does end with a cliffy. But I saw it coming. Somehow I just knew that it was going to go down that way. But what an jerk. Wont be in a hurry to read the next book but I will be reading it in the future.
Kathleen Downey
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

You really must read this book. I had a hard time putting this book down. Wow it was absolutely one of the best books I hAve read in awhile.
Emmiina
May 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Mixed feelings here. I kinda expexted more and got something else entirely.
Kathryn Packingham
Good read

It was a decent read. Flowed nicely with its easy yet fairly dramatic edge. I enjoyed the dynamic characters and will read book 2
Jade Emley
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Woman of many talents! This may be my favorite book from you!! I can't wait for the next!
Djanique
Apr 13, 2016
Rupinder
May 31, 2014
Andréa
rated it did not like it
Jun 08, 2017
Apr 22, 2017
Sydda
Nov 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Blinding Love 2 (Blinding Love, #2)
  • Her Dom's Lesson (Dominic Powers, #2)
  • Pitching for Amalie (Men of Baseball #1)
  • Little Dove (The Beast, #3)
  • For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, #4)
  • Perfect Plans (Perfect Plans #1)
  • End Game (Vittorio Crime Family, #3)
  • Tortured (Tortured Soul, #1)
  • Happy Endings (Welcome to Paradise, #3.5)
  • Fierce
  • On the Way Home
  • For Life
  • Holding Out For A Hero
  • Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)
  • Release (Iris, #1)
  • Beautiful Mess (Beautiful Mess #1)
  • Love Untouched (Unexpected, #3)

Rachael Wade writes edgy New Adult and Adult romance and science fiction. She is the author of the Amazon bestselling PRESERVATION SERIES, THE REPLACEMENT, and LOVE AND RELATIVITY, as well as the paranormal romance series THE RESISTANCE TRILOGY. When she's not writing, she's busy going to concerts, watching too many movies, and learning how to protect animals and the environment. She's an avid Bra

Docked (2 books)