Start by marking “When She Says Yes” as Want to Read:
When She Says Yes

When She Says Yes

The provocative women from Fiona Zedde's imagination are at it again. From the sultry beaches of Jamaica to the palace of a Tanzanian queen then all the way to the exclusive playroom of one of the hottest women in Miami, When She Says Yes takes the reader on a sensual journey guaranteed to inspire a different kind of wanderlust. Between these pages, an artist falls in love ...more
Published April 4th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about When She Says Yes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When She Says Yes

Tracey
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: afam-fiction, erotica
I love Fiona Zedde so much. I feel like she can do no wrong with her books and stories. That last story with Remi was so awesome. I could read about her any day of the week.
Juanita
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is there anything Fiona can't do? I think not. I was so drawn that I couldn't put this down even at work. Every story is wonderfully pleasing than the last. Such greatness. A must read.
Jessi Paul
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Yes! Yeesss!

I can never get enough of Fiona Zedde's work!! Every story in this anthology portrays a uniquely different angle of women loving women. The way Fiona captures the intricate details of each character, time period and erotic moment leaves me entrapped within the pages, breathlessly wanting more! I enjoyed the rippling chills as a Rain Queen romanced her newest bride by becoming the very drops rolling over her body, as she surrendered to sheer ecstasy. I melted in bliss while watch
Dannica Zulestin
Bought this in the holiday sale! I've been eyeing it since I saw a nice review a while back--it might be the first time I heard of Fiona Zedde. Anyways, as with most anthologies, I liked some of the stories more than others--I also found it interesting that while some have happy endings, others not so much. Guess that's why it's erotica, not erotic romance. Also thought it was interesting how different the genres were.

Kiss of the Rain Queen
-Africa-based fantasy about a woman sold to the Rain Que
Marsha Russ
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Electrifying!!!!

Let me start this review by saying, if you "love reading and experiencing the emotions of erotica, then this book is a must read. Each story is a build up of feelings that, like making the tallest and stiffest merengue, whisking is key. These stories, thou not connected, build in tenor and pitch until the very last word of the last story leaves you wanting....
Alaina
Apr 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good.

Good reads. Very erotic and enticing. Makes you want to jump the bones of your next lover the way all the characters did.
Katrina Young-Sosa

• Body By Night
  • Slippery When Wet
  • Playing Games
  • Two Moons: Stories
Fiona Zedde is a Jamaican-born novelist and short-story writer who currently lives and writes and Tampa, Florida.

She is the author of six novellas - “Pure Pleasure,” “Going Wild” and “Sexual Attraction” appear in the collections, Satisfy Me, Satisfy Me Again, and Satisfy Me One More Time, respectively.

Her novels include Bliss, A Taste of Sin, Every Dark Desire, Hungry for It, Kisses after Midnigh